PDA

View Full Version : Truth of Madara...This theory will blow your mind!

TheBlackChidori
10-17-2009, 01:05 PM
This is the most brilliant theory I have EVER come up with. Read it, dont skim the paragraphs, dont pretend to read it and post with 'i agree'. Read it.

Spoilers ahead;

The Madara identity craze is seriously heating up....

Did anyone else find it odd in the last chapter, Madara suddenly appears when Danzo is suddenly out of the picture? Odd, methinks...Let's look at some relations between the two.

Madara only shows his right eye, which has the Sharingan.
Danzo's sharingan is in his right eye.

He keeps it covered up, as if a possible surgery had been done to that eye, explaining that he was given the Sharingan, but by whom?Strange coincidence, that they share the same side. We'll get more into that later.

Madara uses a space/time manipulation Jutsu. Instant transportation.
Danzo used what seemed to be a similar ability when he was attacked on the way to the summit.

He took out 15 Ninja in the literal blink of an eye. He didnt use this ability until after he revealed his Sharingan, proving that it cant be done without the powers of the Sharingan.

Madara was a known rival of Hashirama, disagreeing with his leadership and completely jealous of him.
Danzo has shown that he shows defiance in Tsunade's leading ways. That being the way of the 3rd Hokage, who took after the 1st Hokage.
Its clear that Danzo was the 3rd's rival, much like the relationship between Madara and the 1st.

The 3rd was a student of the 2nd Hokage, who lived in the same era as Hashirama and Madara.
Its clear that Danzo is Hiruzen's rival, and he was on a different squad. Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha.

Madara would have wanted revenge against the Uchiha Clan, after they turned their backs on him and didnt join his revolt.
Eventually, Danzo ordered the termination of the Uchiha Clan, after much surveillance.
An old student carrying on a teacher's grudge? Danzo has shown nothing of his own personal feelings that would make him hate the Uchiha Clan, so this is really one of the only explanations for his decision to have them destroyed.

Its clear that Madara has had many accomplices over the years, but none of them have ever revealed his plans or secrets, not even his staff during his stint as the Mizukage. Danzo has shown of mastery of juinjutsu, that technique Sai explained that kept Root from discussing any of the secrets of Danzo's. Madara could have done something similar.

Tobi did not come into the story until Danzo came into the story. In fact their appearance are within a few chapters of eachother, if Im not mistaken.

Tobi was relatively quiet and out of sight, up until Danzo's "arrest". During this arrest, he was banished down to his area under Konoha. Being a master of a teleportation technique, he could easily come and go without raising too many questions. And since he shows abilities to control minds, he could have controlled the ANBU that were placed to keep an eye on him, keeping him from busting out Danzo.

Ah yes, this brings us to Shisui Uchiha. This is actually my most brilliant theory in a long time.....

Its been said that Danzo came to possess Shisui's eye, showing the same abilities as well. This was stated by Ao, a ninja who has shown that he took a Hyuga's eye.

Not many people have pulled off a transplant between Doujutsu eyes. In fact, counting Ao there are only 3 in the entire world. There is many similarities between the Byakugan and Sharingan. Perhaps Danzo actually helped Ao with his transplant, even setting the target Hyuga up in the process.

Danzo got "caught" awfully easy. He was able to control anybody in the room, and with his Sharingan which is presumably always activated, like Kakashi's, he would have seen the Byakugan. Sasuke has shown the ability to see opponents chakra much like the Byakugan, with even a partial-Sharingan. Danzo would have noticed the different Chakra in Ao, especially knowing that he's the most paranoid person in the world.

The unexpected link - Ao

Ao...I believe he's more important to the story then we know. Its been revealed that he has ties to the old Kirigakure, actually stating that he misses the "Village of the Bloody Mist."

He was also known to be a body guard of Yagura, the 4th Mizukage. Ao was the one who noticed the illusion that was being placed on the 4th by Madara. His Hyuga eye would have allowed him to see this long before he admitted it, but the revelation of him revealing the illusion was focused around the same time that a renegade swordsman tried to kill the 4th; Zabuza.

This could explain how Ao and Madara once came into contact with eachother. It links them to eachother. Madara was the 3rd Mizukage, so Ao would have known him. Also, knowing Madara is after the Bijuu, and Yagura was the host of the 3-Tails, Madara was after Yagura. Ao did not stop Madara. At some unknown time, the 3-Tails was extracted from Yagura but not captured. This is around the same time Madara went back into hiding, and shortly after, was the time when Danzo fought for the position of Hokage with Hiruzen.

Maybe Zabuza wasnt a bad rogue. Perhaps he knew of Madara's plans to get the 3-Tails, and went to stop Madara when the beast was extracted from Yagura. Obviously, Zabuza failed in the assassination, but Madara also failed in his goal to get the 3-Tails.

This brings me to the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Once upon a time, they were partners. Kisame and Zabuza for instance, were once a team. Despite this, Kisame expressed his hatred for Zabuza when he and Itachi came to Konoha. Kisame may have been in on Madara's plan, Zabuza against it. Zabuza was loyal to the Mizukage, Kisame to the promise of more power. Zabuza may have been accused of trying to take out the Mizukage, when in fact, he was after Madara. Ao would have been the one present with Yagura that night.

Kisame immediately pledges his loyalty to Madara when Tobi revealed that he was Madara. No questions asked. He also didnt seem shocked that he was alive. Everyone else in the world believes that he was killed during his fight with Hashirama, but Kisame wasnt one of these. He didnt seem surprised at all.

Look at Kisame, then look back at Ao, and back at Kisame again. There are alot of similarities there, dont you think? The hair, the height, the expressions. In fact, if Kisame had white skin and lost the gills, he would look exactly like Ao.

Kisame = Ao

Killer Bee was in the Land of Iron, same place as the Kage Summit. Nobody knew where KB was hiding, yet Kisame managed to find him. It would take a skilled sensor ninja to find him, something that Ao is an expert in. We know that for a fact.

He also disappeared after Sasuke's appearance, to "follow Danzo". This would have given him plenty of time to track down KB.

"But TBC, that doesnt explain why Kisame is a BLUE SHARK!!!"

Chojiro explained that Sharkskin is the most powerful sword of the 7. Power like that would be likely to take over somebody. Perhaps when Ao is in possession of his sword, that's when he is transformed into Kisame, the blue shark. Shark...Sharkskin. There arent many walking, talking sharks around the world, its clear that Kisame was once, or still is, human.

So Ao leaves the summit, grabs his sword, transforms into Kisame, tracks down KB who isnt that far from the summit during the Raikage/Sasuke fight, and here we are.

If this is true, it means that he let Danzo get away, or let Danzo changed into Tobi/Madara while he took care of his other orders.

Danzo wanted to be found out, its simple. He wanted to raise confusion and distrust among the Hokages, making it easier for them to be defeated in a war, since they wouldnt trust eachother. So he told Ao to bust him out.

Kisame/Ao was Itachi's partner. Itachi killed Shisui. Explains where Ao and Shisui met. Itachi was Madara's "disciple". Madara had to have an alibi to be in the Leaf Village, Danzo is the perfect character. He wants the EMS restored, so he takes Shisui's eye for himself. We dont know if his left eye is like a normal Uchiha sharingan, and can be activated at will. We dont even know if it is a Sharingan, but thats not the point right now.

It explains Danzo's obsession with the Uchiha. It explains why they were being watched. It explains why the ANBU were for some reason, absent from their surveillance duties the night of the massacre, given orders by ANBU's leaders, and unable to discuss the matter because of the Juinjutsu. It explains how Madara would have been able to contact Itachi. Remember that Itachi was an ANBU LEADER. He would have worked very close with Danzo. Ohhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense!!!

There is no loophole in this theory. If you skimmed over it without reading, you are missing out.

Naruto321
10-17-2009, 01:10 PM
There are a lot of events behind Tobi/Madara.

Yori
10-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Damn now this is a good ass theory!

brooksey
10-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Good job tbc I agree with it

Hidan of the Mist
10-17-2009, 01:20 PM
i agree TBC

Sasuke072
10-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Whoa, damn I'm impressed with this one! Everything does make sense. You get the preps for this if this is the real and complete truth! Who would've know about the Kisame/Ao thing? And just when I was beginning to think that Madara and Danzo aren't the same person... You've made think about this a LOT more, TBC. Great theory. Seriously.

sasu_girl
10-17-2009, 01:27 PM
very good pointz n well thought out. now i agree w/ ur theory

mrsticky005
10-17-2009, 01:29 PM
It's similar in some parts to my Ultimate Uchiha theory.

I don't think Ao is Kisame

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 01:45 PM
I think it's plausable(Kisame=Ao, not the Danzo/Madara thing), It's even said in a description of him that he has 'Hair closly resembling Hoshigaki Kisame', not saying it's proof, I just find it Ironic. The only hing that doesn't make as much sense to me is the fact that Ao has the byakugan, wouldn't you think there would be some sort of Visual clue(I mean he has to wear an eye patch when being 'normal') when under the effects of shark skin?

That and I think that it would be a little hard to live a double life, being an Akatsuki and somehow sticking close enough to the current Mizukage to be trusted enough to protect her life while attending the Kage summit. (It's not like he has EMS and can jump around, lol)

--->If Ao turns out to have Blue hair like Kisame, the Irony will make me a suporter of this theory.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Wow, one of the greatest theories I have ever seen.

Let's give a round of applause for this, ladies and gentlemen.

*Claps*

mangagirl
10-17-2009, 01:56 PM
very good pointz n well thought out. now i agree w/ ur theory
i agree too, good job TBC!! awesome

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Wow, one of the greatest theories I have ever seen.

Let's give a round of applause for this, ladies and gentlemen.

*Claps*

Agreed, this is one of the best thought out and best explained theories around. It covers basically all the bases and dosn't leave much room for debate.

Fan of Minato
10-17-2009, 02:04 PM
I doubt the Kisame=Ao part. Ao has the transplant Byakugan, how can he hide that if he transforms?...
also
"Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha."
Madara was banished from the village during its making wasn't he? He was definitely banished when they elected the Hokage or after the Hokage was chosen. I doubt that Madara is a "squad leader". I do believe that he is Danzo's teacher however.
I also think that Killer Bee is in a different place than Land of Iron, quite possibly somewhere in the mountains as there is a bear (Huge xD) nearby and the landscape suggests so.
Just some questions....
Besides those I think its a good observation/theory.

<Aurega?>
10-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry TBC, but this theory is fairly old and have circulated around the net in various forms. But yours is one of the better written out ones.

However, I still doubt that Danzo = Madara.
Not to mention that Ao=Kisame seems highly unlikely...

PS: you should check out my EMS theory!

Darkaura-
10-17-2009, 02:09 PM
love the theories. especially the ao=kisame, i like that 5 poitns 4 u.

Sage Of Six Paths
10-17-2009, 02:25 PM
TBC?

Welcome back, man.

Anyway... The Ao=Kisame

thing I still find a bit fishy. XDDDD

But on a more serious note, if Danzo

was really Madara, why on earth would

Madara hire someone who he had tried to

kill? Danzo assisted Hanzo in attempting to

kill Yahiko and Nagato. He must have had a

reason. To then employ Nagato (Yahiko, kind

of as well as Konan just makes no sense.

Gotcha.

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 02:25 PM
I think it's plausable(Kisame=Ao, not the Danzo/Madara thing), It's even said in a description of him that he has 'Hair closly resembling Hoshigaki Kisame', not saying it's proof, I just find it Ironic. The only hing that doesn't make as much sense to me is the fact that Ao has the byakugan, wouldn't you think there would be some sort of Visual clue(I mean he has to wear an eye patch when being 'normal') when under the effects of shark skin?

That and I think that it would be a little hard to live a double life, being an Akatsuki and somehow sticking close enough to the current Mizukage to be trusted enough to protect her life while attending the Kage summit. (It's not like he has EMS and can jump around, lol)

--->If Ao turns out to have Blue hair like Kisame, the Irony will make me a suporter of this theory.

Thought of something else:

It was said that Samehada was the reason he was able to track down Killer Bee since it 'Loves Powerful Chakra', which alludes that it could sense it. which makes it seem like he's not a sensory type.

Another thing, when Chojuro was remembering Kisame, he remembered him looking exactly how we know him. I think he would know if Samehaha changed physical apearence since he is one of the Seven Swordmen of Mist, let alone if Ao was him.

Just a tid-bit: They have differnt kind of headbands, Kisame's is like a head band that has parts that fall over the ears, Ao's is standard issue. If they were the same person, what's the point of getting two differnt styles instead of two of the same(Just one looking like a missing nin)? Not really important, but I thought I'd add it.

Fan of Minato
10-17-2009, 02:29 PM
TDZ?

Welcome back, man.

Anyway... The Ao=Kisame

thing I still find a bit fishy. XDDDD

But on a more serious note, if Danzo

was really Madara, why on earth would

Madara hire someone who he had tried to

kill? Danzo assisted Hanzo in attempting to

kill Yahiko and Nagato. He must have had a

reason. To then employ Nagato (Yahiko, kind

of as well as Konan just makes no sense.

Gotcha.

I'd also mention that Madara can turn his sharingan on and off, but Danzo can't.
and the jutsu used to "take care" of the Woods ANBU was a wind jutsu, he used the sharingan to count their number.

Gotcha.xD

and TDZ? I don't think TDZ used mind transfer on TBC xD.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
10-17-2009, 02:31 PM
What about the fact that Kisame has been without his sword before and he still retained his sharky-ness?

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 02:38 PM
What about the fact that Kisame has been without his sword before and he still retained his sharky-ness?

That was the other one I couldn't remember! I couldn't think of a time he was away from his sword long enough at one time to make a case of it.

JPSM
10-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Well I must have to say this then...we already saw the regular form of Danzo's sharingan eye, and Madara's regular form...they aren't similar, Danzo's eye looks kind of damaged....and Madara's don't....althought they are very similar to each other...

This made me start to think now, what if Danzo is Madara's brother?....he would be blind cause of Madara did to him, but he could stole the eyes of a regular person, and later on, under the identity of Danzo, stole Shisui's eyes.....this is just a thing that I came up right now...

Ockinga
10-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Remember right before zetsu interupted the summit? Madara told zetsu to begin and then zetsu appeared at the same time in front of the kages including Danzo? I don't think they're the same person.

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Well I must have to say this then...we already saw the regular form of Danzo's sharingan eye, and Madara's regular form...they aren't similar, Danzo's eye looks kind of damaged....and Madara's don't....althought they are very similar to each other...

This made me start to think now, what if Danzo is Madara's brother?....he would be blind cause of Madara did to him, but he could stole the eyes of a regular person, and later on, under the identity of Danzo, stole Shisui's eyes.....this is just a thing that I came up right now...

But Madara's brother would have been dead by now since he didn't have EMS.

Ockinga
10-17-2009, 02:47 PM

That was actually my first impression before the part about shisui's eye. Remember Danzo would have been blind so thats one eye taken care of, but what about his normal eye.

Raven Uchiha
10-17-2009, 03:15 PM
I love this theory it's the only one that actually makes sense. So, I agree.

ZackAttack
10-17-2009, 03:27 PM
kisame is AO lol!!!!!!! worst theory ever

Yori
10-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Danzo being Izuna is too far of a stretch

ZackAttack
10-17-2009, 03:30 PM
the whole "so and so is really that guy" thing is beyond a stretch and reaching towards pure stupidity.

Vivi
10-17-2009, 03:45 PM
kisame is AO lol!!!!!!! worst theory ever

At least it explains why they look so alike.

So its far from a bad theory.

Ao=Blue in Japanese as well.

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 03:46 PM

Or Green! Sorry, just feeling antagonistic today lol

J-Sun Tasogare
10-17-2009, 03:48 PM
This is the most brilliant theory I have EVER come up with. Read it, dont skim the paragraphs, dont pretend to read it and post with 'i agree'. Read it.

Spoilers ahead;

Did anyone else find it odd in the last chapter, Madara suddenly appears when Danzo is suddenly out of the picture? Odd, methinks...Let's look at some relations between the two.

He keeps it covered up, as if a possible surgery had been done to that eye, explaining that he was given the Sharingan, but by whom?Strange coincidence, that they share the same side. We'll get more into that later.

Danzo used what seemed to be a similar ability when he was attacked on the way to the summit.
He took out 15 Ninja in the literal blink of an eye. He didnt use this ability until after he revealed his Sharingan, proving that it cant be done without the powers of the Sharingan.

Madara was a known rival of Hashirama, disagreeing with his leadership and completely jealous of him.
Danzo has shown that he shows defiance in Tsunade's leading ways. That being the way of the 3rd Hokage, who took after the 1st Hokage.
Its clear that Danzo was the 3rd's rival, much like the relationship between Madara and the 1st.

The 3rd was a student of the 2nd Hokage, who lived in the same era as Hashirama and Madara.
Its clear that Danzo is Hiruzen's rival, and he was on a different squad. Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha.

Madara would have wanted revenge against the Uchiha Clan, after they turned their backs on him and didnt join his revolt.
Eventually, Danzo ordered the termination of the Uchiha Clan, after much surveillance.
An old student carrying on a teacher's grudge? Danzo has shown nothing of his own personal feelings that would make him hate the Uchiha Clan, so this is really one of the only explanations for his decision to have them destroyed.

Its clear that Madara has had many accomplices over the years, but none of them have ever revealed his plans or secrets, not even his staff during his stint as the Mizukage. Danzo has shown of mastery of juinjutsu, that technique Sai explained that kept Root from discussing any of the secrets of Danzo's. Madara could have done something similar.

Tobi did not come into the story until Danzo came into the story. In fact their appearance are within a few chapters of eachother, if Im not mistaken.

Tobi was relatively quiet and out of sight, up until Danzo's "arrest". During this arrest, he was banished down to his area under Konoha. Being a master of a teleportation technique, he could easily come and go without raising too many questions. And since he shows abilities to control minds, he could have controlled the ANBU that were placed to keep an eye on him, keeping him from busting out Danzo.

Ah yes, this brings us to Shisui Uchiha. This is actually my most brilliant theory in a long time.....

Its been said that Danzo came to possess Shisui's eye, showing the same abilities as well. This was stated by Ao, a ninja who has shown that he took a Hyuga's eye.

Not many people have pulled off a transplant between Doujutsu eyes. In fact, counting Ao there are only 3 in the entire world. There is many similarities between the Byakugan and Sharingan. Perhaps Danzo actually helped Ao with his transplant, even setting the target Hyuga up in the process.

Danzo got "caught" awfully easy. He was able to control anybody in the room, and with his Sharingan which is presumably always activated, like Kakashi's, he would have seen the Byakugan. Sasuke has shown the ability to see opponents chakra much like the Byakugan, with even a partial-Sharingan. Danzo would have noticed the different Chakra in Ao, especially knowing that he's the most paranoid person in the world.

The unexpected link - Ao

Ao...I believe he's more important to the story then we know. Its been revealed that he has ties to the old Kirigakure, actually stating that he misses the "Village of the Bloody Mist."

He was also known to be a body guard of Yagura, the 4th Mizukage. Ao was the one who noticed the illusion that was being placed on the 4th by Madara. His Hyuga eye would have allowed him to see this long before he admitted it, but the revelation of him revealing the illusion was focused around the same time that a renegade swordsman tried to kill the 4th; Zabuza.

This could explain how Ao and Madara once came into contact with eachother. It links them to eachother. Madara was the 3rd Mizukage, so Ao would have known him. Also, knowing Madara is after the Bijuu, and Yagura was the host of the 3-Tails, Madara was after Yagura. Ao did not stop Madara. At some unknown time, the 3-Tails was extracted from Yagura but not captured. This is around the same time Madara went back into hiding, and shortly after, was the time when Danzo fought for the position of Hokage with Hiruzen.

Maybe Zabuza wasnt a bad rogue. Perhaps he knew of Madara's plans to get the 3-Tails, and went to stop Madara when the beast was extracted from Yagura. Obviously, Zabuza failed in the assassination, but Madara also failed in his goal to get the 3-Tails.

This brings me to the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Once upon a time, they were partners. Kisame and Zabuza for instance, were once a team. Despite this, Kisame expressed his hatred for Zabuza when he and Itachi came to Konoha. Kisame may have been in on Madara's plan, Zabuza against it. Zabuza was loyal to the Mizukage, Kisame to the promise of more power. Zabuza may have been accused of trying to take out the Mizukage, when in fact, he was after Madara. Ao would have been the one present with Yagura that night.

Kisame immediately pledges his loyalty to Madara when Tobi revealed that he was Madara. No questions asked. He also didnt seem shocked that he was alive. Everyone else in the world believes that he was killed during his fight with Hashirama, but Kisame wasnt one of these. He didnt seem surprised at all.

Look at Kisame, then look back at Ao, and back at Kisame again. There are alot of similarities there, dont you think? The hair, the height, the expressions. In fact, if Kisame had white skin and lost the gills, he would look exactly like Ao.

Kisame = Ao

Killer Bee was in the Land of Iron, same place as the Kage Summit. Nobody knew where KB was hiding, yet Kisame managed to find him. It would take a skilled sensor ninja to find him, something that Ao is an expert in. We know that for a fact.

He also disappeared after Sasuke's appearance, to "follow Danzo". This would have given him plenty of time to track down KB.

Chojiro explained that Sharkskin is the most powerful sword of the 7. Power like that would be likely to take over somebody. Perhaps when Ao is in possession of his sword, that's when he is transformed into Kisame, the blue shark. Shark...Sharkskin. There arent many walking, talking sharks around the world, its clear that Kisame was once, or still is, human.

So Ao leaves the summit, grabs his sword, transforms into Kisame, tracks down KB who isnt that far from the summit during the Raikage/Sasuke fight, and here we are.

If this is true, it means that he let Danzo get away, or let Danzo changed into Tobi/Madara while he took care of his other orders.

Danzo wanted to be found out, its simple. He wanted to raise confusion and distrust among the Hokages, making it easier for them to be defeated in a war, since they wouldnt trust eachother. So he told Ao to bust him out.

Kisame/Ao was Itachi's partner. Itachi killed Shisui. Explains where Ao and Shisui met. Itachi was Madara's "disciple". Madara had to have an alibi to be in the Leaf Village, Danzo is the perfect character. He wants the EMS restored, so he takes Shisui's eye for himself. We dont know if his left eye is like a normal Uchiha sharingan, and can be activated at will. We dont even know if it is a Sharingan, but thats not the point right now.

It explains Danzo's obsession with the Uchiha. It explains why they were being watched. It explains why the ANBU were for some reason, absent from their surveillance duties the night of the massacre, given orders by ANBU's leaders, and unable to discuss the matter because of the Juinjutsu. It explains how Madara would have been able to contact Itachi. Remember that Itachi was an ANBU LEADER. He would have worked very close with Danzo. Ohhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense!!!

There is no loophole in this theory. If you skimmed over it without reading, you are missing out.i was thinking the same thing except ao perfect theory everything makes sense in it plus they look alike same height weight hair everything perfect no loophole at all GJ

lukerules_96
10-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Thats is a really good theory,but Danzo has actually been in the story since,well, the beginning of the series,but he did gain a status of importantness within the same chapters of Tobi. Not to be a smartass but I am nitpicky when it comes to these kinds of things really

JPSM
10-17-2009, 03:54 PM
But Madara's brother would have been dead by now since he didn't have EMS.

You can lose your eyes...and yet...remain alive...so Madara's brother could have been alive...

JPSM
10-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Or Green! Sorry, just feeling antagonistic today lol

Normally, and that is my idea...when Japanese want to say green, they use the word Midori....

JPSM
10-17-2009, 03:58 PM
That was actually my first impression before the part about shisui's eye. Remember Danzo would have been blind so thats one eye taken care of, but what about his normal eye.

Well I believe that if you can use a transplanted kekke genkai eye...why can't you use a regular eye? probably its even easier....

JPSM
10-17-2009, 04:00 PM

Not so much like other things that were proven to be true in Naruto universe....I'm saying that possibility hit me...can or cannot be....this would explain why Danzo and Madara, fight each other...this would explain why booth wanted the Uchiha dead...this would explain some similar traits, this would explain why Danzo knew Madara was alive....and so on.....

Vivi
10-17-2009, 04:01 PM
You can lose your eyes...and yet...remain alive...so Madara's brother could have been alive...

It is stated Izuna died sometime later in a battle.
So he did live.

SasukeFallen
10-17-2009, 04:04 PM

I meant that he would die because he would be over a hundred years old, like Madara. You would have think he would have died by the time the whole Shisui thing happened, because he didn't have EMS

Nemico
10-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Im Glad i took the time to read all of this. Great work TBC *applaud* but, Yes like mentioned before its kinda hard to believe Ao is Kisame because of the Byakugan if it wasnt for that id probably believe you, id think that chojuro would remember a tranformation like that but maybe he didnt know as for how Kisame found him it was said that his sword detected his large chakra. Danzo and Madara i really do believe they might have worked together in the past and maybe even now but i dont think they are the same person. Maybe Ao and Kisame are related somehow but who knows.

ZackAttack
10-17-2009, 04:24 PM

didnt gai grab kisames sword and not turn into a shark? kisame being ao is the most retarded thing ever. Kisame has been searching for bee since way before the summit. The only people in akatsuki that went to the land of iron were madara, both zetsus, and sasukes team.

Vivi
10-17-2009, 04:33 PM
didnt gai grab kisames sword and not turn into a shark? kisame being ao is the most retarded thing ever. Kisame has been searching for bee since way before the summit. The only people in akatsuki that went to the land of iron were madara, both zetsus, and sasukes team.

Gai was struck by something when he held it.(Stupid TV censoring it).

Kisame even said only he can wield it.

Kisame being Ao is retarded?
Dude..we had a man with threads out of his body and 5 hearts.
A man who can control his bones with his KG.
A Spiderman.
ETC.
Compared to that Ao=Kisame is the most logical thing ever.

Anbu Leader
10-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Niceee!

Fan of Minato
10-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Gai was struck by something when he held it.(Stupid TV censoring it).

Kisame even said only he can wield it.

Kisame being Ao is retarded?
Dude..we had a man with threads out of his body and 5 hearts.
A man who can control his bones with his KG.
A Spiderman.
ETC.
Compared to that Ao=Kisame is the most logical thing ever.

You forgot the guy who eats dead bodies and can "blend in" literally xDDDDDD. jk sorry, just felt like saying that.
and True, its not a bad theory at all. In Naruto, there are a lot of possibilities many people said that Danzo didn't have any powers, but a few people said he had sharingan...and did it come true? Was it "shocking? Yes and Yes.
So there is always a possibility, maybe Ao uses some sort of transformation jutsu? I doubt it but there is a possibility.

Vivi
10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
You forgot the guy who eats dead bodies and can "blend in" literally xDDDDDD. jk sorry, just felt like saying that.
and True, its not a bad theory at all. In Naruto, there are a lot of possibilities many people said that Danzo didn't have any powers, but a few people said he had sharingan...and did it come true? Was it "shocking? Yes and Yes.
So there is always a possibility, maybe Ao uses some sort of transformation jutsu? I doubt it but there is a possibility.

In Shippuden there is one big rule.

Expect the unexpected.Even if it seems retarded.

mrsticky005
10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I think the reason Ao exists is to explain how Danzo has Shisui's eye.

When Danzo and Ao fight Danzo will probably be like

"Since you're about to die I shall tell you all my secrets!"

Dark Knight
10-17-2009, 05:18 PM
eh not that believable.. to many loop holes

Rafael
10-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Its a lot to take in at first but its a good theory

and yes Ao might be Kisame

yondaime
10-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Well thought out theory but it seems that it has some flaws in it. Like Madara can turn off his Sharingan but Danzo can't, that's why he keeps it bandaged. Also Ao=Kisame seems unlikely too. IF Ao has the Byakugan how come it does not show up when he is Kisame, other than that good theory I would say.

PS:It must have taken you a while to put this together.

deidara330
10-17-2009, 07:38 PM

Spoilers ahead;

Danzo used what seemed to be a similar ability when he was attacked on the way to the summit. I don't think he ever did, I'm pretty sure that was just a speedblitz.

Its clear that Danzo is Hiruzen's rival, and he was on a different squad. Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha. I doubt it. Madara would hardly be able to hide in the Village that thinks he was killed recently.

Tobi was relatively quiet and out of sight, up until Danzo's "arrest". During this arrest, he was banished down to his area under Konoha. Being a master of a teleportation technique, he could easily come and go without raising too many questions. And since he shows abilities to control minds, he could have controlled the ANBU that were placed to keep an eye on him, keeping him from busting out Danzo. I don't remember Danzo knowing a teleportation technique, or ever being arrested.

Not many people have pulled off a transplant between Doujutsu eyes. In fact, counting Ao there are only 3 in the entire world. There is many similarities between the Byakugan and Sharingan. Perhaps Danzo actually helped Ao with his transplant, even setting the target Hyuga up in the process. But he specifically stated he didn't know. He made a huge spectacle of saying he would've killed the Hyuuga if he'd known there was a traitor. Hmmm, I just got an idea.

Danzo got "caught" awfully easy. He was able to control anybody in the room, and with his Sharingan which is presumably always activated, like Kakashi's, he would have seen the Byakugan. Sasuke has shown the ability to see opponents chakra much like the Byakugan, with even a partial-Sharingan. Danzo would have noticed the different Chakra in Ao, especially knowing that he's the most paranoid person in the world. But we're not sure if he even knew Ao existed before.

The unexpected link - Ao

Ao...I believe he's more important to the story then we know. Its been revealed that he has ties to the old Kirigakure, actually stating that he misses the "Village of the Bloody Mist." I don't remember him ever saying he missed it.

He was also known to be a body guard of Yagura, the 4th Mizukage. Actually, I don't think it was ever confirmed that he was a bodyguard. Ao was the one who noticed the illusion that was being placed on the 4th by Madara. He only said it was Shisui's power, never mentioned Madara. His Hyuga eye would have allowed him to see this long before he admitted it, but the revelation of him revealing the illusion was focused around the same time that a renegade swordsman tried to kill the 4th; Zabuza.

This could explain how Ao and Madara once came into contact with eachother. It links them to eachother. Madara was the 3rd Mizukage, so Ao would have known him. Madara could've easily been the second or even first, since they never tell us which Mizukage he is. Also, knowing Madara is after the Bijuu, and Yagura was the host of the 3-Tails, Madara was after Yagura. Ao did not stop Madara. Maybe he didn't know who Madara was. It was the matter of the Leaf Village, not the Mist. At some unknown time, the 3-Tails was extracted from Yagura but not captured. This is around the same time Madara went back into hiding, and shortly after, was the time when Danzo fought for the position of Hokage with Hiruzen.

Kisame immediately pledges his loyalty to Madara when Tobi revealed that he was Madara. No questions asked. He also didnt seem shocked that he was alive. Everyone else in the world believes that he was killed during his fight with Hashirama, but Kisame wasnt one of these. He didnt seem surprised at all. Because he'd already had prior knowledge of Madara being the Mizukage. It's likely that he already knew Madara was alive, and didn't know it was Tobi.

Look at Kisame, then look back at Ao, and back at Kisame again. There are alot of similarities there, dont you think? The hair, the height, the expressions. In fact, if Kisame had white skin and lost the gills, he would look exactly like Ao. Except Ao's Byakugan is a transplant, so the veins around the eye are permanent. Kisame, as you'll notice, doesn't have any.

Kisame = Ao

He also disappeared after Sasuke's appearance, to "follow Danzo". This would have given him plenty of time to track down KB. It was likely less than half a day for him to track KB, and it's clear KB wasn't in the Land of Iron. I don't think Ao/Kisame would be that fast.

Chojiro explained that Sharkskin is the most powerful sword of the 7. Power like that would be likely to take over somebody. Perhaps when Ao is in possession of his sword, that's when he is transformed into Kisame, the blue shark. Shark...Sharkskin. There arent many walking, talking sharks around the world, its clear that Kisame was once, or still is, human. However, there were no signs of transformation when Guy stole his sword in their (second) fight.

There is no loophole in this theory. If you skimmed over it without reading, you are missing out.

While this theory is good, I don't like a few things about it. Read the red I put in the quote.

Sabra Kusabana
10-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Most interestting but I've gotta point to a couple things, the following Yellow.

Did anyone else find it odd in the last chapter, Madara suddenly appears when Danzo is suddenly out of the picture?

True, however alot of time when Danzo was present and accounted for Madara was off harassing Naruto. Unless you take the consistancy limit off his space/time jutsu then this does not sync. However if he can manipulate time on a grander scale then possible.

This is a tiny bit shacky, but then I consider what Orochimaru pulled in the chunin exams and kinda have to give it to ya. That said it would be a hell of a conincidence for Madara to have played the part of Danzo's sensei. Beyond that Madara is a clanist, at that time he thought all clans unworthy by comparison to the Uchiha, which would lead me to think if he had a squad at some point that it would have been made entirely of his own clan, maybe even his bloodline.

Saying that it was all an act between them is a stretch for me, but it's also very like Danzo to have hidden allies about. It will surprise me if true, but that's primarily because of distance. It begs the question of when and how Ao would have recieved orders of how to play this perticular role. Not saying it's not possible, but it's very tricky to work out.

Actually adding on here. Tobi was the one to 'discover' and capture the 3-tails. That actually adds a hint of fore-knowledge to his 'mission' at that time. Not so sure how I feel about the rest of the stuff in this section because I'd need to check the Mizukage assention timeline to really place things in proper order.

Okay, I'll buy the sword does a transformation thing, I can swollow that, again because of stuff Orochimaru pulled. What I have issue with is if Ao was/is indeed Kisame his getting to KB that easily. First off that would almost mean that Madara can share his teleport ability, because while we're lead to believe KB is nearby there's no way to tell as yet where he is. Further if Madara knew were KB was, then why not tell Raikage that he was already captured.

Let me explain that reasoning... Raikage is only going with the alliance because he believes his brother alive, and temporarily safe. If he had been told that he was captured then Raikage might have disagreed to the alliance, and thus kind of made the lighting a rogue village, which would have shaken the strength of the alliance, and cause great discord. That would only assist Madara in his plans, so why not do it?

There is the concept of reveiling such news later to cause greater effect but... It's one of those questions that makes me wonder just good a grasp Madara actually has on his puppets. Even is Ao is Kisame, appearently Madara is not completely in control of him, a plead of loyalty only means so much to someone as chaotic as Kisame. I doubt he'd have absolute faith in someone like that, he's too paranoid for that much trust in an underling. Still Kisame and Two-Leaves seem to be his most trusted...

It's overall quite a strong threoy, but needs some tweeking and smoothing or wrinkles. To be flat I don't like it, but I know it's possible. Any one part or the whole could be true, I put nothing past the writer, and some of it does hold water surprisingly well. Very interesting TBC, just not too sure on some of it, and I need to do some look up on the Mizukage bits. Perhaps this is pure genius, but I won't go that far just yet.

Phariah824
10-17-2009, 10:36 PM
well thought out but can't buy it for a few reasons.
Madara has a healthy eye with sharringan, Danzo's is discolored and blood shot / damaged. he has Shusui's eye and arm as seen from the chakra. he has given orders for Kabuto to be found not only for the known connections to Oro, but for Oro's medical notes so he can fix them. he cannot shut it down and cannot fully utilize it. also Madara is sitting down having a convo with Kakashi, Yamato and Naruto while Danzo is in the kage meeting.
Danzo and Madara might have had a deal before and are probably using each other, but i don't see them as the same person.

Ao being Kisame totally unbelievable. he doesn't have teleport jutsu. Ao was seen in the mizukages company while Madara sends Kisame after KB. theres no way he is running back and forth. Kisame doesn't have an eye patch riveted to his face with a byachugan's veins showing. i mean they wouldn't give Ao a POV looking at Danzo's chakra just to debunk itself later having Ao be Kisame it would be dumb. if that was the case they wouldn't have given the POV and just had him go thru the motions and say he seen it instead of showing us the ability and what he seen.

jayawsome12
10-18-2009, 06:44 AM
there is one thing wrong with your theory. kisame's shark skin detects chakra so he track killer bee's chakra to find him. other than that it's a great theory

ShikamaruGenius
10-18-2009, 09:21 AM
well to be honest,I don't know what to say about your theory..Their a lot of guessing but you did a great job anyway..But...Ao can't be Kisame...Danzo is not Madara,I doubt he even work with him.(They want the same thing but In another way)

Uetto
10-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Okay here are two links that will clarify everything for ya...
1) Its a great theory
2)Madara Uchiha
3)Danzo
4) Hate to ruin a great theory like this but those links will clarify everything for us. :(

Ur Mom
10-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Dude, you deserved alot of rep

Ur Mom
10-18-2009, 10:42 AM
i mean, this is pretty damn good

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-18-2009, 10:58 AM
This is not true

ShariKage
10-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Only loophole. What about the Gai, Kisame fight. He didn't have his sword for a while, and still looked fishy. (See it funny, cause, yea.) And What about the Byakugan, would that just go away?

ninjadragonrider
10-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anbu Leader
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
nicee! thats a awsome treothy!!

Akasuna No Niori
10-18-2009, 06:57 PM
it seems logical

ZackAttack
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Only loophole. What about the Gai, Kisame fight. He didn't have his sword for a while, and still looked fishy. (See it funny, cause, yea.) And What about the Byakugan, would that just go away?

i still dont get how kisame kept his sword when he took over that body but itachi couldnt use his sharingan.

TheBlackChidori
10-19-2009, 03:40 AM
Im not going to argue with 60 different posts. I wrote this on a whim, so I missed a few things. I thought I managed to close up all the holes, but clearly I missed quite a few.

I could write another essay explaining how this theory can still debunk everything thats been thrown into this argument, but I wont. Whether Danzo/Madara, Ao=Kisame are the same or not, it is easy to say that they all have extremely extremely close connections.

I appreciate all the posts, with the exception of Zack's earlier posts, with his usual contributions of useless insulting and bitchyness.

Ill add onto this later.

TheBlackChidori
10-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Oh and one of the main things I want to add real fast.

You guys argue about the sensor argument, saying that Sharkskin senses powerful chakra. Well, Ao would obviously want to cover his identity by saying he found KB this way.

But when Kisame and Itachi were looking for Naruto, wouldn't it have been a complete cinch for Kisame to find him with Sharkskin, considering Naruto has arguably the most chakra of anyone in the world? Instead, they searched for him, got ambushed by Leaf Jonin, let Jiraiya escort Naruto, and followed and tricked Jiraiya to find Naruto and lure Jiraiya away.

What would have stopped Kisame for using this new sword sensory to catch Naruto out unprotected during on of his many missions?

Sabra Kusabana
10-19-2009, 04:34 AM
What would have stopped Kisame for using this new sword sensory to catch Naruto out unprotected during on of his many missions?

Honetsly that hadn't even occured to me it's been so long. That is an interesting point. Makes one wonder just how long has Kisame been able to do that and why did he not use it before now.

SPAM [bot]
10-19-2009, 05:07 AM

I read the whole thing, no skimming and I only have a problem wth these.

I don't think Danzo could've known Ao before Ao exposed him and theser is no proof, besides they both have other's doujutsu that connects them.

I like this Ao= Kisame thing, but if Kisame was Ao, then he'd have his byakugan, which Kisame doesn't have and Samehada is the one that can find chakra.

SPAM [bot]
10-19-2009, 05:09 AM

You guys argue about the sensor argument, saying that Sharkskin senses powerful chakra. Well, Ao would obviously want to cover his identity by saying he found KB this way.

But when Kisame and Itachi were looking for Naruto, wouldn't it have been a complete cinch for Kisame to find him with Sharkskin, considering Naruto has arguably the most chakra of anyone in the world? Instead, they searched for him, got ambushed by Leaf Jonin, let Jiraiya escort Naruto, and followed and tricked Jiraiya to find Naruto and lure Jiraiya away.

Why didn't Madara just capture Naruto? He seems to have the power. This has no relevance with what you said except, the characters seem to do things that make no sense.

Raiden
10-19-2009, 05:41 AM

Spoilers ahead;

Kisame = Ao

I think your wrong on Kisame = Ao, since Kisame said he used Sharkskin to locate KillerBee

Raiden
10-19-2009, 05:45 AM

Ummm TBC Kisame does what he is told to do, he's not a Ninja, he's a solder, he fallows orders, and they did not get ambushed, if they did they would be dead by now

Raiden
10-19-2009, 05:46 AM
;1464527']I read the whole thing, no skimming and I only have a problem wth these.

I don't think Danzo could've known Ao before Ao exposed him and theser is no proof, besides they both have other's doujutsu that connects them.

I like this Ao= Kisame thing, but if Kisame was Ao, then he'd have his byakugan, which Kisame doesn't have and Samehada is the one that can find chakra.
and your right about the byakugan

Windking
10-19-2009, 06:37 AM
Wow.

Ao=Kisame.

That has a big possibility to happen

It makes me confused again.

I tried to draw Ao
and put Gills on it and
Sheesh..its kisame.

TheBlackChidori
10-19-2009, 07:55 AM
;1464527']I read the whole thing, no skimming and I only have a problem wth these.

Why not? Clearly Danzo knew Madara. Madara was the 3rd Mizukage of the Mist around the same time Danzo was vying for the spot of 3rd Hokage. And of course, Ao was a devout guard of the Mizukages.

I'd also like to point out that the Hyuga Clan is a Konoha-Only clan. Clearly the missing Hyuga went rogue, in which case Danzo would know ALL about him. He was a high-ranking ANBU member.

What is ANBU's job again? Tracking down Rogue Ninjas from Konoha. That would mean he would have been on the trail of this rogue Hyuga that Ao got his eye from, and also, Ao was messing around with Shisui Uchiha at the same time, another ANBU for whom Danzo had a "CLEARLY" obvious interest in.

So how can you say that Danzo and Ao have never met?!

As for Kisame not using the Byakugan, its been explained by Chojiro that Sharkskin is like one of the Bijuu, extremely powerful and almost overtaked the weilder.

Let me ask you something. Is Naruto able to control and use Sage Mode while he's in the Kyuubi state? No. Isnt that more or less the same thing as what Kisame is doing?

;1464528']Why didn't Madara just capture Naruto? He seems to have the power. This has no relevance with what you said except, the characters seem to do things that make no sense.

Madara has other plans. His main focus was originally the EMS, and then the Moon's Eye Plan. In order to do this, he needed to convert Sasuke to darkness. I think Madara knew that Sasuke thirsts for more power when he hears about Naruto, and drives himself harder and harder. Getting rid of Naruto gets rid of his best weapon. He'll capture Naruto when the time comes.

You forget that Tobi didnt "join" Akatsuki until well after Sasori's death. Pain was the one who called the shots before tobi/madara showed himself again. Notice that Madara has never once tried to kill Naruto or capture him. In fact he has let him go on multiple occasions. Only Pain tried for his own reasons.

I think Madara has to approach Naruto in a much different way. The 8 Jinchuuriki's other than Naruto all have 100% of the demons inside them. Minato only sealed the Yang portion of the Yin/Yang Kyuubi inside Naruto.

Even if Madara captures Naruto and absorbs it out, would it work only have a certain portion of the Kyuubi? Yes, the 4th knew EXACTLY what he was doing by not sealing the entire Kyuubi inside Naruto.

Vivi
10-19-2009, 08:06 AM
About Ao=Kisame.

I am finding it odd that his clothes look so much like Haku's.
Also his Talismans on his ears.

Kuroda Taishi
10-19-2009, 08:39 AM

It is probably difficult for Samehada to seperate out the different chakras when in a village with so many ninja, so it was probably easier to just search around for him.

As for catching him on the various missions, Akatsuki was not active in the earlier parts of the story, then in the 3 year skip they were not active. And then Kisame was going after the lower level tails, so he didn't have time to go after Naruto.

alexfrotatemtudo
10-19-2009, 09:13 AM
I don't think we should get into speculations until the truth is revealed.

ZackAttack
10-19-2009, 03:56 PM
you guys are acting like kisame just found killer bee out of no where, when in the manga kisame heads off to find kb in chapter 450 and doesnt find him until 468. He never goes to the land of iron so its not like he wasnt looking for a long time. Outside of that the byakugon cant see things happening regions away so i'm not sure how you guys think that would even help that much in finding kb.

the whole theory will end up false and none of it makes any sense at all while having a ton of holes in it. I cant see how anyone can possibly agree with this, it seems that every crazy theory thrown out on this forum gets posts by people who probably dont understand it at all saying "seems true, good theory".

rouge night
10-19-2009, 03:57 PM
madara seems cool and mstreyious

rouge night
10-19-2009, 03:58 PM
wat u all think?

Spartacus
10-19-2009, 04:04 PM
How was Danzo at the meeting with the kages and talking to Naruto at the same time?

Windking
10-19-2009, 06:46 PM

Actually as stated by TBC that naruto can do sage mode and kyuubi mode but cant control the state.

You said kisame should have his byakugan too.

Well as you see in the eyes of naruto when he was in sage and kyuubi mode the eyes of both modes mixed.

Now look at kisame and Ao's eyes.

The white part of kisame might be the Byakugan<<(but certainly cant use it)

and the dot in the center was Ao's original eye.

Windking
10-19-2009, 06:47 PM
How was Danzo at the meeting with the kages and talking to Naruto at the same time?

Yah..lol

So it gives a hole to this theory.

Or lets just say Madara
is controlling Danzo.

Zarkawi
10-19-2009, 06:56 PM
The only thing I'd disagree with is that I'm fairly sure Itachi didn't meet Kisame until a long time after killing Shisui

Spartacus
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Yah..lol

So it gives a hole to this theory.

Or lets just say Madara
is controlling Danzo.

Yes a very big hole in the theory but who knows the Naruto story is a big hole in it's entirety so maybe it's true in some weird kind of way

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-19-2009, 10:44 PM
*speechless*
Uh..eh..oh...um...

There's not much to say about this one. I think you have said it all. LITERALLY!!

o-o

ZackAttack
10-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Yes a very big hole in the theory but who knows the Naruto story is a big hole in it's entirety so maybe it's true in some weird kind of way

just because you read the two storys simultaneously doesnt mean they are actually happening at the same time. The two meetings could easily have been hours a part even if they were shown in the same chapters.

with that said madara and danzo are probably connected in some way but madara isn't danzo.

Spartacus
10-19-2009, 11:41 PM
just because you read the two storys simultaneously doesnt mean they are actually happening at the same time. The two meetings could easily have been hours a part even if they were shown in the same chapters.

with that said madara and danzo are probably connected in some way but madara isn't danzo.

Ok? Even though they were happening at the same time.

Also if you want another reason why Danzo isn't Madara. Why would Sasuke be looking for Danzo? I mean Madara took off his mask and showed his face to Sasuke. If it were Danzo's face he would be like omg omg omg it's you!!

ZackAttack
10-20-2009, 12:00 AM
i know danzo and madara arent the same person, but i think you are misunderstanding what I posted. There is no set time in the meetings with the kages and the meeting with naruto. We have no idea what time everything is going on in the manga and its possible the two events are happening many hours apart. Storys, including naruto, are told out of order on purpose sometimes and in this case it feels like there's a few hour difference between when naruto and madara meet, and when danzo is at the
kage meeting. Even if two different storys are being told in the same chapter, it doesn't mean they are going on at the same time.

Spartacus
10-20-2009, 12:02 AM
i know danzo and madara arent the same person, but i think you are misunderstanding what I posted. There is no set time in the meetings with the kages and the meeting with naruto. We have no idea what time everything is going on in the manga and its possible the two events are happening many hours apart. Storys, including naruto, are told out of order on purpose sometimes and in this case it feels like there's a few hour difference between when naruto and madara meet, and when danzo is at the
kage meeting. Even if two different storys are being told in the same chapter, it doesn't mean they are going on at the same time.

Even though right before Naruto spoke to Madara he spoke to the Raikage who was heading to the meeting that was about to start?

ZackAttack
10-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Even though right before Naruto spoke to Madara he spoke to the Raikage who was heading to the meeting that was about to start?

why didnt naruto just follow them to the kage meeting then? They found a place to stay while the kage meeting was going on which messes with the timetable completely.

Shio
10-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Danzo is madara hm.. This theory might actually be true, they have a lot of similarities. Hm, we'll see with time, but nice theories man. Really lovin the mindset

battousai
10-21-2009, 05:23 PM
great ideasa man

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-22-2009, 03:16 PM

Spoilers ahead;

The unexpected link - Ao

Kisame = Ao

Hmm the theory is good but i do think that there are quite a few loopholes....this is gonna be a long one people...Read on..

1: Ao is chasing after Danzo...thres no way he could have made a move( or suddenly changed into madara) without Ao noticing..

2 : Danzo has shisui uchiha's eye....and he did not have the space time manipulation justsu(atleast there's no solid proof that he did)....just because kishi dint show the whole fight dosnt mean that danzo won in the blink of an eye,...they do that a lot of times in ninja stories...infact many naruto character have done that themself..
And Danzo had not used a sharingan tech when he attacked the ninjas...it was shown that he did hand signs...it could have been a normal justu(which i think might be kinda like temari's wind slice tech or haku's needle...only sword in case of danzo..)

3 : This is not possible.....at about that time madara had started influencing the uchiha's about helping him in an revolt...this would have obliviously created an unrest between both the clans...and i dont think that madara would be made squad leader under those circumstances..

4: this is possilbe ..but its still an arguable point...The uchiha were planning an revolt...a coup de etat....konoha had no choice but to stop them....and it wasnt only danzo's decision...all of konoha higher ups had agrreed....only the 3rd had tried to reason with them...but when that failed i am preety sure that he too must have realized that it was hopeless....The massacre wasnt Danzo's decision..the uchiha had brought it on themselves...it was either kiiling them or risking a 4th ninja war....

5 : This dosnt make sense either.....danzo Already DID talk about Madara..he was the one who suggested that madara might be the one behind the akatsuki...if he had "sai's mark"...he would not have been able to say even this..

6: Ao said that it was a gift from a hyuuga clan member that he had once beaten...Maby the Huuga himslef removed his eye and transplanted it in Ao..
Also, Danzo dint know about Ao's eye till he showed it....when danzo's sharingan was idscovered even danzo was undeniably surprised at seeing Ao's Byakugan......could have been a that have plan between danzo and Ao..somthing that would enable danzo to escape?? I DONT THINK SO...I am preety sure that danzo too was really fustrated at the fact that his plan dint work....if only Ao hadnt been there then he would have gotten away with the mifune thing and then he would the leader of the alliance....instead he got caught and now the rest of the ninja world hates him and he probably wot be voted as permenant hokage ...why would he ask Ao to ruin his own plans??

7 : Byakuagan can be turned off....thats is how i think danzo dint notice Ao's Byakugan.....cause if u remember then Ao Activated his byakugan only after danzo activated his sharingan....i am preety sure that u can only notice the difference in a person's chakra AFTER he/she activates the doujutsu..

8: this is interesting...a lot of what u say here makes sense...but there are a lot of other ways that it could have happened hres one way : Ao may have Known Zabuza at some point of time, after Ao disovered what that the 4th was being controlled...(also there's no reason to assume that Ao KNEW WHO WAS CONTROLLING HIM.....its highly possible that Ao only knew that some1 was controlling yagura...but couldnt find out exactly who it was)....So after zabuza heard that yagura was being controlled he must have reasoned that the best way to stop him and find the person who controlled him would be to kill yagura...this would also stop the person from contrlling yagura(obiviously since hes dead) and then the person might come out....but zabuza's assaniation failed and he was banished...and the rest is history...

9 : It has been mentioned that Kisame was loyal to the 3rd mizukage....but i dont think that even he knew who the 3rd actually was...but i think he suspected that he wasnt what he put on to be...but might have never got the chance to ask him or confront him about it. Also there are multiple reasons as to why he followed the 3rd so loyally....the most possible seems that kisame could have thought that the 3rd's way to do thing suited " his style"....and maby the 3rd promised him power...so maby kisame dint really care who he really was as long as he(kisame) got what he wanted...
that would justify his phrase " it would be eaisier for me to work with you now that i know whos pulling the strings" also it would justify madara's phrase to ie, " you were the closest to me so i am sorry for not leting you know for so long" ( implying that kisame must have been his right arm man...ie, been very loyal to the mizukage)

9 : Kisame explains that it was his sword that sensed KB...he said that " it wasnt eay finding you, but you see that my blade samehada loves strong chakra and it was rather persistent in tracking down your very tasty scent"

10: BUT THEN WHAT HAPPENS TO Ao'S BYAKUGAN? if, as u say, Samehada does take over Ao and tranforms him into Kisame...Ao's Byakugan cant just disappear..

11: but that dint happen did it??? now all the kages are working together....madara isnt stupid...i bet he must have know that therer's a chance that they might form an alliance....also wouldnt it have been more convineant for danzo if he just used his sharingan to control mifune and become the leader of the alliance...this is also true id danzo was madara...it would be eaisier for madara to just become leader of the alliance then go through the trouble of raising confusion etc etc....and besides the confusion dint really do anyharm..if anything it just made the nations ally with each other..

12 : Itachi was never madara's disciple he only worked for him so he could eventually get to sasuke..

13: Ok well Danzo the ANBU id directly under the control of the konoha higher ups...they could have simply relieved them from duty at the time of the massacre....they could have been given a break or somthing...and dazno is only the leader of the ANBU ROOT DIVISION...the original ANBU is till governed by konoha....also remember that yamato too is an anbu...he would have the juinjutsu too if they had done that.

kurribu99
10-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Hmm the theory is good but i do think that there are quite a few loopholes....this is gonna be a long one people...Read on..

1: Ao is chasing after Danzo...thres no way he could have made a move( or suddenly changed into madara) without Ao noticing..

2 : Danzo has shisui uchiha's eye....and he did not have the space time manipulation justsu(atleast there's no solid proof that he did)....just because kishi dint show the whole fight dosnt mean that danzo won in the blink of an eye,...they do that a lot of times in ninja stories...infact many naruto character have done that themself..
And Danzo had not used a sharingan tech when he attacked the ninjas...it was shown that he did hand signs...it could have been a normal justu(which i think might be kinda like temari's wind slice tech or haku's needle...only sword in case of danzo..)

3 : This is not possible.....at about that time madara had started influencing the uchiha's about helping him in an revolt...this would have obliviously created an unrest between both the clans...and i dont think that madara would be made squad leader under those circumstances..

4: this is possilbe ..but its still an arguable point...The uchiha were planning an revolt...a coup de etat....konoha had no choice but to stop them....and it wasnt only danzo's decision...all of konoha higher ups had agrreed....only the 3rd had tried to reason with them...but when that failed i am preety sure that he too must have realized that it was hopeless....The massacre wasnt Danzo's decision..the uchiha had brought it on themselves...it was either kiiling them or risking a 4th ninja war....

5 : This dosnt make sense either.....danzo Already DID talk about Madara..he was the one who suggested that madara might be the one behind the akatsuki...if he had "sai's mark"...he would not have been able to say even this..

6: Ao said that it was a gift from a hyuuga clan member that he had once beaten...Maby the Huuga himslef removed his eye and transplanted it in Ao..
Also, Danzo dint know about Ao's eye till he showed it....when danzo's sharingan was idscovered even danzo was undeniably surprised at seeing Ao's Byakugan......could have been a that have plan between danzo and Ao..somthing that would enable danzo to escape?? I DONT THINK SO...I am preety sure that danzo too was really fustrated at the fact that his plan dint work....if only Ao hadnt been there then he would have gotten away with the mifune thing and then he would the leader of the alliance....instead he got caught and now the rest of the ninja world hates him and he probably wot be voted as permenant hokage ...why would he ask Ao to ruin his own plans??

7 : Byakuagan can be turned off....thats is how i think danzo dint notice Ao's Byakugan.....cause if u remember then Ao Activated his byakugan only after danzo activated his sharingan....i am preety sure that u can only notice the difference in a person's chakra AFTER he/she activates the doujutsu..

8: this is interesting...a lot of what u say here makes sense...but there are a lot of other ways that it could have happened hres one way : Ao may have Known Zabuza at some point of time, after Ao disovered what that the 4th was being controlled...(also there's no reason to assume that Ao KNEW WHO WAS CONTROLLING HIM.....its highly possible that Ao only knew that some1 was controlling yagura...but couldnt find out exactly who it was)....So after zabuza heard that yagura was being controlled he must have reasoned that the best way to stop him and find the person who controlled him would be to kill yagura...this would also stop the person from contrlling yagura(obiviously since hes dead) and then the person might come out....but zabuza's assaniation failed and he was banished...and the rest is history...

9 : It has been mentioned that Kisame was loyal to the 3rd mizukage....but i dont think that even he knew who the 3rd actually was...but i think he suspected that he wasnt what he put on to be...but might have never got the chance to ask him or confront him about it. Also there are multiple reasons as to why he followed the 3rd so loyally....the most possible seems that kisame could have thought that the 3rd's way to do thing suited " his style"....and maby the 3rd promised him power...so maby kisame dint really care who he really was as long as he(kisame) got what he wanted...
that would justify his phrase " it would be eaisier for me to work with you now that i know whos pulling the strings" also it would justify madara's phrase to ie, " you were the closest to me so i am sorry for not leting you know for so long" ( implying that kisame must have been his right arm man...ie, been very loyal to the mizukage)

9 : Kisame explains that it was his sword that sensed KB...he said that " it wasnt eay finding you, but you see that my blade samehada loves strong chakra and it was rather persistent in tracking down your very tasty scent"

10: BUT THEN WHAT HAPPENS TO Ao'S BYAKUGAN? if, as u say, Samehada does take over Ao and tranforms him into Kisame...Ao's Byakugan cant just disappear..

11: but that dint happen did it??? now all the kages are working together....madara isnt stupid...i bet he must have know that therer's a chance that they might form an alliance....also wouldnt it have been more convineant for danzo if he just used his sharingan to control mifune and become the leader of the alliance...this is also true id danzo was madara...it would be eaisier for madara to just become leader of the alliance then go through the trouble of raising confusion etc etc....and besides the confusion dint really do anyharm..if anything it just made the nations ally with each other..

12 : Itachi was never madara's disciple he only worked for him so he could eventually get to sasuke..

13: Ok well Danzo the ANBU id directly under the control of the konoha higher ups...they could have simply relieved them from duty at the time of the massacre....they could have been given a break or somthing...and dazno is only the leader of the ANBU ROOT DIVISION...the original ANBU is till governed by konoha....also remember that yamato too is an anbu...he would have the juinjutsu too if they had done that.

i was just going to point out the kisame and ao part:???::???::???:

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM
i was just going to point out the kisame and ao part:???::???::???:

I just Read the earlier postsand a looot of people seemed to have pointed that out befor me..

GaaraoftheSand13
10-22-2009, 03:59 PM
The theory is really good, well thought out, but I don't think it's true. As poeple above this post have said, there are lots of things that make it not a possible. Still, this was amazing.

valtreck
10-23-2009, 10:51 AM
GREAT THEORY!!! :cool:NICE ONE TBC

Miss Bella Rose
10-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Very good theory indeed ...but I don't believe any of that untill I see it with my own eyes ... Theories are fine but they are not completely reliable..

Noon Uzumaki
10-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Well, what you said make sence!
But Madara's thing is so confusing!
I mean at first I said ( No way! " Madara, Tobi " Is Obito Uchiha!!! ) :p well as you can see he covers the same eye Obito gave Kakashi!
But then the 4th Hokage's talk make doubt about it.
anyway! what you did there was fantastic, I mean the way you've noticed these points was amazing!
But you can never guess whats gonna happen in Naruto! thats Awesome, lol.

TheBlackChidori
10-23-2009, 10:45 PM

Dont get me wrong, Ive opened myself up to the range of them not being the same person. Its possible but highly unlikely that they are the same exact person, but we all know they are very closely connected.

Space/Time manipulation? Umm?

Seriously, we've seen clones, body possessions, all kinds of possible answers. But we also see that nothing, NOTHING can touch Madara, trap him, or anything.

Which brings me to a new thing I thought was quite curious about the Madara that runs around.

He was defeated by the 1st Hokage, who specializes in wood jutsu. Clearly he would have used it effectively during their fight.

But Yamato's wood trap that he used to capture and restrain Madara, had absolutely no effect. Madara Uchiha, the man defeated by Wood Jutsu.

Could it be that this Madara running around as Tobi is just some kind of special Jutsu, an extension of whoever's controlling him?

SasukeFallen
10-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Could it be that this Madara running around as Tobi is just some kind of special Jutsu, an extension of whoever's controlling him?

That thought actally floated across my mind at one point, but I could never think of anything to reall go along with it or really give reason to it, so I didn't bother with it.

I think it would be intresting, but at the same time over-done, I mean we've already gone through alot of the 'true leader/mastermind' stuff.

Paths of Pein => Pein => Nagato

Akatsuki => Pein => Madara

Tobi/Madara=> Real Madara?

Thats quite a few...

Jose
10-23-2009, 11:07 PM
That looked like you spent forever on the computer anyways i agree atleast i think i do my head is still pounding from reading.

Spartacus
10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Space/Time manipulation? Umm?

Seriously, we've seen clones, body possessions, all kinds of possible answers. But we also see that nothing, NOTHING can touch Madara, trap him, or anything.

Which brings me to a new thing I thought was quite curious about the Madara that runs around.

He was defeated by the 1st Hokage, who specializes in wood jutsu. Clearly he would have used it effectively during their fight.

But Yamato's wood trap that he used to capture and restrain Madara, had absolutely no effect. Madara Uchiha, the man defeated by Wood Jutsu.

I think that Madara may be a ghost, but yes it could be a jutsu kind of like what Pain used maybe? No one can hurt him and we haven't seen him attack someone before... At least I don't think we have. It would explain a lot of stuff if Danzo is in fact controlling Madara hmmm it's definitely something to think about but I don't think Danzo is Madara but he may be controlling him.

Wing Zero
10-24-2009, 05:56 AM
I like your theory. I don't agree, but it's very well thought out and reasoned.

the ninja in the Darkness
10-24-2009, 05:28 PM
i am not shore if i agree with this

the ninja in the Darkness
10-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I like your theory. I don't agree, but it's very well thought out and reasoned.
your right

TheBlackChidori
11-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Kisame = Ao is out the window. But I still stand by them having a connection.