PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on chapter 469 for the narusaku couple!

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-17-2009, 11:49 AM
what do think is going to happen between them in this chapter! i'm like dying to know! and if something romantic happens i'll be SCREAMING and jumping for absoulute joy!! (Yes i will be screaming loud too!) so what do you guys think?

Sselinde
10-17-2009, 04:37 PM
As much as I want to say this talk will end in Sakura telling Naruto she loves him, I doubt that will happen. The talk will most likely center around Sasuke, and the rookie's decision.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the POAL came up, as I'm expected Sakura to release him from it.

Beyond that, I'm not expecting much. I would be ecstatic if this talk confirmed NaruSaku though! :D

C4 Karura
10-17-2009, 04:49 PM
This needs to be moved to Town Bookstore...

Senkaimon
10-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Most likely Sakura's just going to tell him about what they're planning to do with Sasuke.

mrsticky005
10-17-2009, 05:18 PM
If somehow Naruto and Sakura decide to defeat Sasuke it won't last long.

The only person who wants Sasuke dead seems to be Danzo.

Everyone else is blindly following him.

Raven Uchiha
10-17-2009, 05:36 PM
I highly doubt it will end in anything romantic, but if it does I'll be screaming too!!!!

mangagirl
10-17-2009, 05:38 PM
sakura will tell naruto that she loves him too, and kiss him!! O-o yeah she told me that jk jkXD

hey u love narusaku right?? lolz

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-17-2009, 05:40 PM
sakura will tell naruto that she loves him too, and kiss him!! O-o yeah she told me that jk jkXD

hey u love narusaku right?? lolz

i wish that would happen...! i do love narusaku! how could you tell?

mangagirl
10-17-2009, 05:43 PM
all u threads are about narusaku!! i love that of u!! yayayz for naruskau!!!

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-17-2009, 05:45 PM
all u threads are about narusaku!! i love that of u!! yayayz for naruskau!!!

well not all... most though! i love this couple so much! it would break my heart if they weren't together!

mangagirl
10-17-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah me too!!! yayayaz! cool, c ya later

yondaime
10-17-2009, 05:52 PM
I don't really care what they talk about other than Sasuke.....

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-17-2009, 07:21 PM
I hope NaruSaku doesn't happen.

Phenom
10-17-2009, 10:08 PM
As much as I want to say this talk will end in Sakura telling Naruto she loves him, I doubt that will happen. The talk will most likely center around Sasuke, and the rookie's decision.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the POAL came up, as I'm expected Sakura to release him from it.

Beyond that, I'm not expecting much. I would be ecstatic if this talk confirmed NaruSaku though! :D

What does POAL stand for?

I agree that the conversation will revolve around Sasuke and the decision that has been made, however the only way that she is going to get him to agree is if she tells Naruto that she doesn't love Sasuke anymore. Seeing as how Naruto can actually use his brain now, he should be able to piece together what that actually means.

If he can't, he will question if she is just saying that to convince him and then her true feelings will come out.

brunz
10-17-2009, 11:41 PM
its probably going to be about Sasuke and nothing about how she feels about him

BlackxPink
10-17-2009, 11:48 PM
I think it's only going to be about Sasuke and maybe in later chapters they'll talk about how they feel about each other. Although I'd hate it if NaruSaku happens....

Marisuki
10-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Yeah I think it will mostly be about Sasuke, Now I won't Hate if NaruSaku happend but I would'nt love it.

makaveli575
10-18-2009, 01:10 AM

I agree, lots of people I have spoke with are excited about it because of the possibility of Sakura telling Naruto she loves him but I really don't see it happening(Not because she doesn't love him I just don't see her telling Naruto). We've been waiting two and a half months for this conversation I expect it to be a big let down for LOTS of people lol.

jayawsome12
10-18-2009, 06:33 AM
you people are not counting the killer bee and kisame fight

sasu_girl
10-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Yeah I think it will mostly be about Sasuke, Now I won't Hate if NaruSaku happend but I would'nt love it.
sasu likez narusasu, naruhina, den narusaku

ninetailnaruto32
10-18-2009, 06:59 AM

me too.:???:

sasu_girl
10-18-2009, 07:01 AM
me too.:???:
sasu also hopez it doesn't

ShikamaruGenius
10-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Enough with the romance haha ^^!!Since the begining, Naruto(the manga) never been a romance manga..(yes they have a little romance for sure but..) For now,there's Something more important then to know if Naruto and sakura will be together..I mean,A war is declared...Don't you think they have better things to do then declare their love...And if it's end to having a romance then i would prefer naruto and Hinata then Sakura hehe( I think many people will hate me for saying this..but..)
Enough with the romance :D!!!!

X__Sasuke__X
10-18-2009, 10:03 AM
THe only person who wants to kill Sasuke is Danzo.
Everybody else doesn't want to kill him. They may beat him up very badly, but they aren't going to kill him. That's just it. ;)

Marisuki
10-18-2009, 10:10 AM
^ That is ture! So first they will jump Sasuke, try to talk to him, and I'll come up with the rest, but maybe Sakura should talk some sense into him but I have a feeling Naruto might be the one talking to him.

GenFlower12
10-18-2009, 10:38 AM
you people are not counting the killer bee and kisame fight
Well maybe not in this chapter but future chapters that the conversation will start.Wat Jay says is true that the KB vs K is coming so we'll probally just see little fragments while they're fighting and when it's over the rest of the conversation or Naruto's reaction.I strongly believe in NaruSaku but with a war and everything I doubt it will be romantic.It will probally start with their disision and then maybe about them.:lol::lol:

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Enough with the romance haha ^^!!Since the begining, Naruto(the manga) never been a romance manga..(yes they have a little romance for sure but..) For now,there's Something more important then to know if Naruto and sakura will be together..I mean,A war is declared...Don't you think they have better things to do then declare their love...And if it's end to having a romance then i would prefer naruto and Hinata then Sakura hehe( I think many people will hate me for saying this..but..)
Enough with the romance :D!!!!
What are you talking about? NaruSaku ain't happening.

HokageSoulReaper
10-18-2009, 11:24 PM
ok, people, first up, that conversation basically will start setting up the events that will lead to Naruto vs. Sasuke 2, and basically how the others, especially Sakura, wanna make sure that Naruto doesn't have all the load of doing everything all by himself. now, romantic wise, if this doesn't lead to NaruSaku, and mark my words here, it will lead to neiter pairing between the original Team 7(meaning, no NaruSaku, No SasuSaku)

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-19-2009, 07:40 AM
I agree, lots of people I have spoke with are excited about it because of the possibility of Sakura telling Naruto she loves him but I really don't see it happening(Not because she doesn't love him I just don't see her telling Naruto). We've been waiting two and a half months for this conversation I expect it to be a big let down for LOTS of people lol.

aw, don't be that way... :cry:

Vivi
10-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Who says they will talk in the chapter?
The following chapters could also focus on KB vs Kisame.

It happened more than often when we expected something in a chapter and the next 2-4 ones were focused on something else.

Depends on Kishimoto.

What does he think the fans want to see first?
SakuNaru convo or KB vs Kisame fight?
Cause Im telling yas whatever he thinks we wanna see the most he saves for last to keep us hooked.

TheBlackChidori
10-19-2009, 07:58 AM
They wont show that.

Considering the end of Chapter 468 said "Next Time: Kirabi Vs. Kisame", not "Next Time: Sakura flip-flops her love...again".

Phenom
10-19-2009, 12:44 PM
"Next Time: Sakura flip-flops her love...again".

That made me lol. However, I disagree, there is not way the entire chapter is going to be KB and Kisame, the majority most likely will be though.

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-20-2009, 04:10 PM
i agree as well

Hidan
10-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Lol, isn't it ironic that they want to kill Sasuke to not start a 4th War (as Shikamaru said) but Tobi just declared the 4th Great Ninja war and Sakura is about to tell Naruto that they should kill Sasuke xD

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-20-2009, 06:28 PM
I hope it isn't romantic at all.

Sunagakure
10-20-2009, 08:37 PM
I don't think Sakura and Naruto will talk about relationships at this point - there is too much drama to sort out, and it is not the time for declarations of love.

Phenom
10-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Who says they will talk in the chapter?
The following chapters could also focus on KB vs Kisame.

It happened more than often when we expected something in a chapter and the next 2-4 ones were focused on something else.

Depends on Kishimoto.

What does he think the fans want to see first?
SakuNaru convo or KB vs Kisame fight?
Cause Im telling yas whatever he thinks we wanna see the most he saves for last to keep us hooked.

I personally want to see Sakura talk to Naruto more. She said that she was going to talk to Naruto a little over a month ago, so it has been prolonged enough, imo. If anything, he will do the convo first to build up more suspense for the KB and Kisame fight.

Narutorious
10-21-2009, 09:52 AM
It's too soon for romance, I do think romance will happen between Naruto & Sakura since this is a Shonen manga & NaruSaku do fit the typical shonen couple equation, but I think it will happen around the climax of the manga. I believe the talk between Naruto & Sakura will solely be about Sasuke & the situation, I don't think Sakura will bring up Naruto's feelings.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-21-2009, 01:48 PM
It's too soon for romance, I do think romance will happen between Naruto & Sakura since this is a Shonen manga & NaruSaku do fit the typical shonen couple equation, but I think it will happen around the climax of the manga. I believe the talk between Naruto & Sakura will solely be about Sasuke & the situation, I don't think Sakura will bring up Naruto's feelings.

agreed... i think that they will propably taalk bout Sasuke rather then their feelings too...i think it will go somthing like this

sakura will tell naruto that she knows he cares bout her but he dosent have to go after sasuke if he dsnt want to anymore and that she has realesed him from his promise....then ,she will probably flood the room crying bout how sorry she is that he had to go through all the pain because of her.then naruto will say something like... he isnt doing it because she has forced him too...sasuke is his frnd too...and that he cant be hokage if e cant even save one frnd(and a whole talk/explanation worth of 5 pages)..this will probably make sakura gasp and smile(might even show some flashbacks) and she will tell him that the least he can do is let her help...

this is what i think will happen...

Nemico
10-21-2009, 05:23 PM
I don't really care what they talk about other than Sasuke.....

Haha, Thats funny.

Idk doesnt really seem like the right moment for romance, wars about to start so i dont know.

darkdemonofthemist
10-21-2009, 05:30 PM

I agree. It doesn't look like they're going to be alone in this chapter for her to say that.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Better not.

Kuroda Taishi
10-21-2009, 06:26 PM
I don't think Sakura and Naruto will talk about relationships at this point - there is too much drama to sort out, and it is not the time for declarations of love.

Yeah, they are going to skip the words and just get to the love making, xD

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 06:29 PM
That wouldn't be likely.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-21-2009, 06:33 PM
That wouldn't be likely.

yeah! i don't even think that will happen!!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 06:36 PM
yeah! i don't even think that will happen!!
I hope NaruSaku won't happen ever.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-21-2009, 06:39 PM
I hope NaruSaku won't happen ever.

well thats just you. everyone has different opinions on things

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 06:40 PM
well thats just you. everyone has different opinions on things
Okay, Okay.

Kuroda Taishi
10-21-2009, 06:44 PM
That wouldn't be likely.

Oh, it is very very likely, xD

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Oh, it is very very likely, xD
I'm telling you. Hhayi bo, which is isiZulu for absolutley not.

Sasuke072
10-21-2009, 07:03 PM

This.

Damn, how I hate NaruSaku... I hope it never happens.

What I expect from this talk is Sakura telling Naruto to forget about Sasuke and the promise he made to her. If that happens I'll beat her to a bloody pulp or hope that Naruto screams at her for even bringing that up. Naruto will never let go of Sasuke...

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 07:10 PM
This.

Damn, how I hate NaruSaku... I hope it never happens.

What I expect from this talk is Sakura telling Naruto to forget about Sasuke and the promise he made to her. If that happens I'll beat her to a bloody pulp or hope that Naruto screams at her for even bringing that up. Naruto will never let go of Sasuke...
Romanticwise, Naruto won't love Sakura because of Sasuke.

Sasuke072
10-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Romanticwise, Naruto won't love Sakura because of Sasuke.

I'm a supporter of SasuxNaru... but I think it's very unlikely it'll happen. Still, I hate the idea of Sakura ending up with Naruto.. it just pisses me off really. She always treated him the wrong way, ALWAYS. I don't give a damn if she's changed. I hate her and she doesn't deserve Naruto at all. I rather have NaruxHina.

Phenom
10-21-2009, 07:57 PM

I read a prediction on a spoiler site today, that said that it would show a flashback that showed Naruto talking to Hinata about her feelings and he said something along the lines of "The path I'm walking right now is too dangerous for me to be getting involved in anything right now, but at least I will someone to love when I return." It then had him talking to Sakura in present time and had them kiss, so according to this prediction, Naruto is a pimp, not an actual pimp but you know what I mean.

So your post is very likely to happen if this prediction comes true.

I'm a supporter of SasuxNaru... but I think it's very unlikely it'll happen. Still, I hate the idea of Sakura ending up with Naruto.. it just pisses me off really. She always treated him the wrong way, ALWAYS. I don't give a damn if she's changed. I hate her and she doesn't deserve Naruto at all. I rather have NaruxHina.

What has Hinata done? All she has done is attempted, and failed epically, to protect Naruto. Whereas, Sakura has helped him plenty of times such as the Forest of Death and to get Gaara back. All Hinata has done other than that is stalk him, which means he should want to avoid her if anything.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Sooner or later, Naruto will notice Hinata's feelings and love her.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-21-2009, 09:47 PM
I do not think there will be Romance between Naruto and Sakura...

Only talk about Sasuke...

Narutorious
10-22-2009, 09:31 AM
sakura will tell naruto that she knows he cares bout her but he dosent have to go after sasuke if he dsnt want to anymore and that she has realesed him from his promise....then ,she will probably flood the room crying bout how sorry she is that he had to go through all the pain because of her.then naruto will say something like... he isnt doing it because she has forced him too...sasuke is his frnd too...and that he cant be hokage if e cant even save one frnd(and a whole talk/explanation worth of 5 pages)..this will probably make sakura gasp and smile(might even show some flashbacks) and she will tell him that the least he can do is let her help...

this is what i think will happen...

This is exactly what I think is going to happen.

Sasuke072
10-22-2009, 12:38 PM
What has Hinata done? All she has done is attempted, and failed epically, to protect Naruto. Whereas, Sakura has helped him plenty of times such as the Forest of Death and to get Gaara back. All Hinata has done other than that is stalk him, which means he should want to avoid her if anything.

So what if Hinata has failed in protecting Naruto? The attempt or intention is what counts. And Hinata has loved Naruto since the very beginning while all Sakura did was push him aside and tell him how inferior he was compared to Sasuke. Also, Hinata is so not a stalker. She might've been there watching him training or things like that sometimes, but she never really bothered him with anything so I really doubt he'd want to avoid her.

GaaraoftheSand13
10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure Sakura won't suddenly fall in love with Naruto. She sees him too much as an older brother. It would also be suckish for Hinata...when you confess you love for someone and then alomost die for them, then suddenly he starts to date someone else? Mishimoto isn't that cruel. Sasuke will turn good eventually, because it's Naruto's goal (other than hokage of course), and most main character complete their goals. Besides, they wouldn't have built all of this up just to watch Sasuke die.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-22-2009, 01:02 PM
i really dont think NaruSaku will happen....its not that i am a fan of NaruHina or anything ....i just think storywise it wont happen....

1: Kishimoto will not have wasted all that ink/paper/ideas/time in making hinata confess to naruto if it was for nothing....he cant just do something like that and it go...there has gotto be a reason he did it...

2: Sakura still likes Sakuke.Period. Naruto loves Sakura but he knows that she likes sasuke...she alwayz has...and that is one of the reasons he wants to get him back...so sakura can be happy again....he knows that hes got no chance with her if sasuke comes back....but he wants to do it anywayz...

though nothing can be said tell kishi Litterally tells us or shows us any firm evidence.....but i think story wise naruhina will just go better...but thats just my opinion..

GaaraoftheSand13
10-22-2009, 02:01 PM
i really dont think NaruSaku will happen....its not that i am a fan of NaruHina or anything ....i just think storywise it wont happen....

1: Kishimoto will not have wasted all that ink/paper/ideas/time in making hinata confess to naruto if it was for nothing....he cant just do something like that and it go...there has gotto be a reason he did it...

2: Sakura still likes Sakuke.Period. Naruto loves Sakura but he knows that she likes sasuke...she alwayz has...and that is one of the reasons he wants to get him back...so sakura can be happy again....he knows that hes got no chance with her if sasuke comes back....but he wants to do it anywayz...

though nothing can be said tell kishi Litterally tells us or shows us any firm evidence.....but i think story wise naruhina will just go better...but thats just my opinion..

QFT! NaruHina and SakuSasu will happen!

Inuyasha
10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
good chapter cant wait

Sasuke072
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM

God, I hope not.

TNA Knockout
10-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Why you care...Naruto isnt about love...its about Naruto not who going to date him...if you want some love anime go watch that poor excuse for a anime inuyasha...

Phenom
10-22-2009, 07:09 PM
So what if Hinata has failed in protecting Naruto? The attempt or intention is what counts. And Hinata has loved Naruto since the very beginning while all Sakura did was push him aside and tell him how inferior he was compared to Sasuke. Also, Hinata is so not a stalker. She might've been there watching him training or things like that sometimes, but she never really bothered him with anything so I really doubt he'd want to avoid her.

You realize that you just described a stalker, right? Anyway, I wasn't saying that the fact she failed means it wasn meaningless. However, Sakura has attempted to protect Naruto and succeeded, so I was simply saying that the two occurrences basically cancel each other out.

Sakura did always push him around because he was inferior to Sasuke, so did everyone else except Hinata and Jiraiya. However, should he stop having that "love" that people have for those that are close to them simply because of that? No, because eventually they all realized that Naruto was a truly splendid shinobi and person it just took some time.

HokageSoulReaper
10-23-2009, 12:42 AM

don't mind NaruHina, but if there is a god, SasuSaku won't ever happen!

besides, even if Sasuke ends up alive after the whole ordeal, I don't think he'll just go back to the village, I bet he'll just retake one of his former goals, which was to rebuild the Uchiha clan, but he'll do it as far away from Konoha as possible

and Naruto, he might end up alone if Sakura rejects him for one reason: Nine Tails

and, in the end, Kishi will write what he thinks it's best, not whatever we think it's best

valtreck
10-23-2009, 10:45 AM
it might end up saying that sakura likes naruto, but we must not forget that hinata has confessed her love for naruto. we still don't know about naruto's feelings.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-23-2009, 12:16 PM
don't mind NaruHina, but if there is a god, SasuSaku won't ever happen!

besides, even if Sasuke ends up alive after the whole ordeal, I don't think he'll just go back to the village, I bet he'll just retake one of his former goals, which was to rebuild the Uchiha clan, but he'll do it as far away from Konoha as possible

and Naruto, he might end up alone if Sakura rejects him for one reason: Nine Tails

and, in the end, Kishi will write what he thinks it's best, not whatever we think it's best

Why will sakura reject him because of the nine tails?

Azal
10-23-2009, 12:18 PM
kiba was right...it is gonna be pretty damn awkward and if they kiss ......>_<...and what about hinata.....ill be scared but overjoyed....omg what if theres a catfight between the two XXXXXXXDDDDDDDD

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-23-2009, 06:28 PM
There's no way Naruto will be with Sakura because of the search for Sasuke.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-23-2009, 06:32 PM
There's no way Naruto will be with Sakura because of the search for Sasuke.

Huh... there's no way sakusasu is going to happen either...

sakura is go to plan on killing him!!!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Huh... there's no way sakusasu is going to happen either...

sakura is go to plan on killing him!!!
Why Sakura would want to kill Sasuke? For love?

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-23-2009, 06:37 PM
haven't you read the manga?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-23-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm so conservative mangawise.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-23-2009, 06:45 PM
well, sakura has decided to kill sasuke, considering that he's one of the most wanted ninja around and he's trying to destroy the leaf... so why would sakura want to be with someone like that?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-23-2009, 06:52 PM
well, sakura has decided to kill sasuke, considering that he's one of the most wanted ninja around and he's trying to destroy the leaf... so why would sakura want to be with someone like that?
Would it help or hurt the NaruSaku possibilites?

Vocaloid
10-23-2009, 06:53 PM

Exactly.

I have to say, at this point SasuNaru/NaruSasu's probably more likely than NaruHina or NaruSaku, though. But romance isn't the focus of the story.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Exactly.

I have to say, at this point SasuNaru/NaruSasu's probably more likely than NaruHina or NaruSaku, though. But romance isn't the focus of the story.

thank you, and yeah i know that romance isn't the focus of the story but still, a little romance won't hurt!

Vocaloid
10-23-2009, 07:10 PM
thank you, and yeah i know that romance isn't the focus of the story but still, a little romance won't hurt!

I know. I'd like a little romance too but it might not be until the end of the series.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm thinking it'd be mostly about Sasuke..

deidara rules
10-24-2009, 12:31 AM
i think there gonna kiss.

NightofMagic
10-24-2009, 05:43 AM
I think it will center around Sasuke and maybe his promise to her about how Sakura doesnt want him to keep it anymore...but i doubt...I HOPE...Narusaku does not happen...like i've said before i think its 'Cliche' and 'Boring'

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 06:29 PM
No way.

Narutorious
10-24-2009, 06:38 PM
I HOPE...Narusaku does not happen...like i've said before i think its 'Cliche' and 'Boring'

That's likely why it will happen, Naruto was sort of original at first, but now ever since the Kakuzu & Hidan arc, this manga has been cliche.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 06:40 PM
With the hunt for Sasuke, no.

Narutorious
10-24-2009, 06:41 PM
I didn't mean now or anything soon.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 06:42 PM
I didn't mean now or anything soon.
Did you get what was I saying?

Narutorious
10-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Apparently not.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Apparently not.
Once again, NaruSaku won't happen because of the hunt for Sasuke.

Narutorious
10-24-2009, 06:50 PM
You have to be more clearer than that...

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-24-2009, 06:55 PM
You have to be more clearer than that...
Okay. I don't go beyond the current Naruto manga because of my conservative ways mangawise. If I've got to say, Chapter 469 with Naruto and Sakura will be trying to tell one towards the other if they fall in love. I just don't see Naruto and Sakura being together because the former's attempt to get Sasuke back.

Narutorious
10-24-2009, 07:08 PM
This is why I said not now or anytime soon, nothing isn't gonna happen romance wise in 469, their gonna be talking about the situation with Sasuke & what they should do with him, Sakura might bring up what Sai said about Naruto's feelings, but I doubt it. The hunt for Sasuke isn't gonna to affect the romance between Naruto & Sakura if there is any, Sakura's feelings is what ultimately gonna affect the romance between NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku, which is why we don't know her feelings yet, Kishimoto doing that purposely.

Phenom
10-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Okay. I don't go beyond the current Naruto manga because of my conservative ways mangawise. If I've got to say, Chapter 469 with Naruto and Sakura will be trying to tell one towards the other if they fall in love. I just don't see Naruto and Sakura being together because the former's attempt to get Sasuke back.

If anything the search will bring them closer together. The fact that the main character, assuming it is a male, gets the girl he has always liked is an Japanese cliche means it will happen because Japanese fans like that sort of thing. If Kishi made his Japanese fans angry then he would lose a significant amount of his fan-base.

Also, the search for Sasuke is most likely going to end in the coming chapters seeing as how Naruto is already accepting the fact that the person he knew all those years ago is gone. So all he needs to do is talk to Sasuke to figure out if the path he is walking is the one he has chosen, or one Madara has chosen for him, and then Naruto will act accordingly.

Noon Uzumaki
10-25-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm a NaruSaku fan, but I dont think any romance gonna happen!
I guess it would be about Sasuke, for sure.
then she will try to release him from that promise, and Naruto will tell her that he isnt just doing this for her, Sasuke's his friend too.
Then she'll cry because she caused him so much pain, and maybe apologize for him!

Even though I really wanna see some Narusaku !
Well, lets hope its a good chapter after all this waiting =)

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM

that would be awesome if they did!! ^_^

Sasuke072
10-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Exactly.

I hope THAT is what happens in the end. SasuNaru.

Hina-Chan
10-26-2009, 07:05 AM
I hope Narusaku WILL NOT happen.
It will mainly be about Sasuke.
I hope they dont kiss....ill just stop reading that manga not caring how it ends..

Ace adventurer
10-26-2009, 07:05 AM
what couple?

Narutorious
10-26-2009, 09:43 AM
I hope Narusaku WILL NOT happen.
It will mainly be about Sasuke.
I hope they dont kiss....ill just stop reading that manga not caring how it ends..

I think that will be sad if you just stop reading the manga just because Naruto & Sakura got together, after all, the romance is just a tiny part of the manga.

sardns
10-26-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure if these spoilers are true, but I got to see a genuine spoiler pic, so high probability this is real. With the NaruSaku thing, Sakura tells Naruto that she's grown distant from Sasuke and that she loves Naruto, but at the end of the chapter he tells her he hates people who lie to themselves...ouch Apparently, he doesn't believe her.

Wismical
10-26-2009, 10:15 AM
With the NaruSaku thing, Sakura tells Naruto that she's grown distant from Sasuke and that she loves Naruto, but at the end of the chapter he tells her he hates people who lie to themselves...ouch Apparently, he doesn't believe her.

COOKIES!

xD
What a Naruto thing to say.
But... then again, it would suck to be Sakura. :|
I'll have to wait for this Friday's manga chapter.
I hate suspense! xD

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/340/d/a/FREE_chocolate_cookie_avatar_by_cremecake.gif

Jetz
10-26-2009, 10:34 AM
who cares, its all about Sasuke. Might as well call the series "Sasuke"

Wismical
10-26-2009, 10:42 AM
COOKIES!

I don't think the show is "all about Sasuke".
Technically, since Shippuden started, we see very little Sasuke.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/340/d/a/FREE_chocolate_cookie_avatar_by_cremecake.gif

TwilightLink20xx
10-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Here's my prediction on the discussion: It's far from over, my friends. We aren't going to know until the chapter is released how Naruto is getting the "lie" vibe from Sakura. First off, he has no clue about most of the stuff that's been going on, so it's possible he's sensing that Sakura is hiding something from him. Secondly Naruto isn't always right. Naruto being in denial that Sakura loves him is completely natural, she had never done anything for him he himself interperated as romantic in nature. Now, continuing on, we have not seen anything from Sakura's POV yet, that we will have to wait until chapter 470 to see. Personally, I think this discussion is FAR from over, especially when Sakura said she wasn't going to make any mistakes again, she knows lying to him would be one. I think what Naruto is picking up on is that she's HIDING stuff from him, which might as well BE lying.

So long story short, we'll have to wait until NEXT friday to get a final answer.

Sasuke072
10-26-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure if these spoilers are true, but I got to see a genuine spoiler pic, so high probability this is real. With the NaruSaku thing, Sakura tells Naruto that she's grown distant from Sasuke and that she loves Naruto, but at the end of the chapter he tells her he hates people who lie to themselves...ouch Apparently, he doesn't believe her.

Deadly hit below the belt!! I hope this happens!

brunz
10-26-2009, 11:48 PM
NaruSaku can wait until Bee v Kisame is over but yeah i vote for NaruSaku as well :D

HokageSoulReaper
10-27-2009, 12:00 AM
just read the spoiler....and if it is 100% confirmed indeed.......well, one of the following might happen:

1 - this means there will be no Naruhina, NaruSaku or SasuSaku(Team 7 end up just like the Sannin, all alone each, or failing in their tries at relationships)

2 - Naruto will become more convinced that Sakura will always love Sasuke, even if they fail in saving him, and although he'll always love her, he might end up giving Hinata a chance AFTER all the current ordeal is over(meaning, close to the series end, and if this happens, I also see Sakura ending up with Lee)

3 - We end up getting NaruSaku in a real akward way lol

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-27-2009, 08:04 AM
hmmm this chap kinda makes sense....

Sakura had it planned all along...she knew that the only way naruto would stop chasing sasuke ...was if he thought that she was happy(atleast thats what she thought)....and if she told him that she loved him and not sasuke then that might make him stop...i think kakashi noticed that too.and so did naruto....sakura was just saying that so naruto would stop going after sasuke...u remkember how sakura said that " that fool is in love with me huh"...that kinda sounds like she this moment planned all along.....she still likes sasuke...but she was willing to let him go if it would stop causing naruto pain...

Zetsubou_Sensei
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Even though I'm a NS fan, this chapter is REALLY screwed up. Why?
It looks like Sakura's only confessing so Naruto will stop chasing Sasuke, thus putting NS in a 6-foot hole underground.
Really, what is going on in your head, Kishi? You're making a confession from Sakura be only for MANIPULATION PURPOSES? WHAT.
No, really, WAT.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-27-2009, 04:50 PM
even though i'm a ns fan, this chapter is really screwed up. Why?
it looks like sakura's only confessing so naruto will stop chasing sasuke, thus putting ns in a 6-foot hole underground.
really, what is going on in your head, kishi? You're making a confession from sakura be only for manipulation purposes? What.
No, really, wat.

ahhhhh! No way!!!!

Jose
10-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Naruto well stop listening to Sakura go talk to Hinata and Sakura well be shocked, then Naruto well go to Jiraiyas grave and talk to him for a bit where he will bump into Kakashi and they will have a talk.

Thats just my guess.

GaaraoftheSand13
10-27-2009, 04:51 PM
This chapter really isn't looking good for any pairing.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-27-2009, 04:54 PM
This chapter really isn't looking good for any pairing.

it really doesn't... *sad* :cry:

Narutorious
10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
No matter how you look at it, I think this is killing SasuSaku.

ironwez20
10-27-2009, 06:20 PM
i dont get why people think naruto rejected sakura all he's saying is he doesnt believe her

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Naruto well stop listening to Sakura go talk to Hinata and Sakura well be shocked, then Naruto well go to Jiraiyas grave and talk to him for a bit where he will bump into Kakashi and they will have a talk.

Thats just my guess.
I don't believe Naruto will be with Sakura because of the Sasuke hunt. That's my opinion.

HokageSoulReaper
10-27-2009, 07:54 PM
this is killing chances for SasuSaku & NaruSaku, while making more chance for NaruHina & SakuLee

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-27-2009, 07:59 PM
this is killing chances for SasuSaku & NaruSaku, while making more chance for NaruHina & SakuLee
I could agree with you with the possibilities of NaruHina and LeeSaku being in fruition.

HokageSoulReaper
10-27-2009, 08:07 PM
it makes the most logic to me, coz to tell the truth, and I'm sorry for the SasuSaku fans, but the possibilities for that couple have been less than zero for a couple of months now, and this whole deal might do more harm than good to NaruSaku

now, in the end, it's possible that Kishi does give us NaruSaku, but now, and I'm more a NS fan than a NH fan, I see Naruto, while still having feelings for Sakura, seeing how she tried to lie to him, might lead to him eventually giving Hinata a chance in the long run, and Sakura might end up with Lee if that were to happen, of course, that is if Lee still has feeling for her

now, I don't mind NaruHina, like it too, but IMO, would be better if Naruto got the girl he wants, and up to this point, that girl has been Sakura

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Even though I'm a NS fan, this chapter is REALLY screwed up. Why?
It looks like Sakura's only confessing so Naruto will stop chasing Sasuke, thus putting NS in a 6-foot hole underground.
Really, what is going on in your head, Kishi? You're making a confession from Sakura be only for MANIPULATION PURPOSES? WHAT.
No, really, WAT.

yea exactly....This pretty much kills narusaku pairing...so its still sasusaku then i guess...i still dont know about naruhina...it may or may not happen...

HokageSoulReaper
10-27-2009, 08:47 PM
dude, SasuSaku's been dead for months now, that's one pairing that doesn't have a chance of happening

TwilightLink20xx
10-27-2009, 09:03 PM
^Months? Please. It's been over a year since the last nail was drilled into the coffin (Sasuke wanting ALL of Konoha dead, no exceptions), and I'd venture to say YEARS since it was killed (I'm sorry, it was killed effectively back at the end of Part 1, Sasuke couldn't have shown his true colors any other way).

Of course, that's my opinion, and we're all entitled to our own. I've just personally never understood how it could ever happen at this point.

HokageSoulReaper
10-27-2009, 09:11 PM
^Months? Please. It's been over a year since the last nail was drilled into the coffin (Sasuke wanting ALL of Konoha dead, no exceptions), and I'd venture to say YEARS since it was killed (I'm sorry, it was killed effectively back at the end of Part 1, Sasuke couldn't have shown his true colors any other way).

Of course, that's my opinion, and we're all entitled to our own. I've just personally never understood how it could ever happen at this point.

I think that too, I was just trying to be nice for those that still think it might happen lol

to me, it's been dead since Sasuke left to go with Orochimaru

valtreck
10-28-2009, 12:35 AM
nothing romantic is going to be...

sasukeXuchiha
10-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Hn...dude the new chapter was all lies Accept it sakura was lying easy to tell repetition hell kakashi even knows she is so plain and simple kishis way of suspense and also its the crappiest romantic scene if you want to call it that ever obviously its a lie i just love how narutos a tard and doesnt accept it xD Sasusaku ftw

Eagles996
10-28-2009, 03:28 AM
romantic hopefully

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-28-2009, 11:52 AM

that's what i've been telling everyone! but everyone still believes in sasusaku! :roll:

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-28-2009, 11:53 AM
romantic hopefully

yes! :D

mrsticky005
10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Rogue Naruto and Co coming soon?

Zetsubou_Sensei
10-28-2009, 05:15 PM
yea exactly....This pretty much kills narusaku pairing...so its still sasusaku then i guess...i still dont know about naruhina...it may or may not happen...
How is it SasuSaku?

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 07:52 PM
he must be one of the hopeless that think Sasuke will see the light jut coz he's in love with Sakura, but never realized it lol

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:09 PM
dude, SasuSaku's been dead for months now, that's one pairing that doesn't have a chance of happening

It pretty much already has.....even kakashi and naruto know that sakura still loves sasuke..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:11 PM
just read the spoiler....and if it is 100% confirmed indeed.......well, one of the following might happen:

1 - this means there will be no Naruhina, NaruSaku or SasuSaku(Team 7 end up just like the Sannin, all alone each, or failing in their tries at relationships)

2 - Naruto will become more convinced that Sakura will always love Sasuke, even if they fail in saving him, and although he'll always love her, he might end up giving Hinata a chance AFTER all the current ordeal is over(meaning, close to the series end, and if this happens, I also see Sakura ending up with Lee)

3 - We end up getting NaruSaku in a real akward way lol

1 :if nothing else...i am preety sure that SasuSaku will happen
2 : agreed ....maby..
3 : lol yea...

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:12 PM
she might still love him, and saddens me to say she might do till her death, but he nas never, and probably never will love her

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:12 PM
No matter how you look at it, I think this is killing SasuSaku.

how so?..i think its the biggest Clue towards Sasusaku we have gotten in the whole shiippuden..

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:13 PM
for SasuSaku to happen that would mean Sakura would turn on Konoha too!

sorry for you SS fans, but that's the only logical way for it to happen, so you really wanna see Sakura betray Konoha just so she can be with Sasuke, if he were to accept her?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:46 PM
that's what i've been telling everyone! but everyone still believes in sasusaku! :roll:

true but the latest chap kinda proves that she still loves sasuke...even kakashi and naruto know that.....you can eaisily tell that sakura was just faking it so that naruto thinks that she is happy without sasuke and he stops chasing him...i could tell that she was just ppretendiing to like naruto the second i started read their conversation...it was preety obivious and it dint feel right...thats because she dint mean it...at preety much the end of ever sentence she would ask him to stop going after sasuke and hint that he(naruto) should let him go....

i think sakura thinks of Naruto as her Best Friend or maby a Brother ..but she still Loves sasuke...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 08:47 PM
for SasuSaku to happen that would mean Sakura would turn on Konoha too!

sorry for you SS fans, but that's the only logical way for it to happen, so you really wanna see Sakura betray Konoha just so she can be with Sasuke, if he were to accept her?

thats not true....Sakura would try and turn sasuke back to what he was...she wouldnt betray konoha...she and naruto would change sasuke back to what he was...

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:49 PM
true but the latest chap kinda proves that she still loves sasuke...even kakashi and naruto know that.....you can eaisily tell that sakura was just faking it so that naruto thinks that she is happy without sasuke and he stops chasing him...i could tell that she was just ppretendiing to like naruto the second i started read their conversation...it was preety obivious and it dint feel right...thats because she dint mean it...at preety much the end of ever sentence she would ask him to stop going after sasuke and hint that he(naruto) should let him go....

i think sakura thinks of Naruto as her Best Friend or maby a Brother ..but she still Loves sasuke...

ur a hopless SasuSaku supporter still trying to find a loophole in the story so they can end up together right?

look man, you really think Sasuke even cares about Sakura? he would kill her if he has to without hesitation! that shows you how much he cares

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 08:51 PM
thats not true....Sakura would try and turn sasuke back to what he was...she wouldnt betray konoha...she and naruto would change sasuke back to what he was...

you think....

after achieving Sussano, a Sharingan tech that he explicitly said to be a darkness tech

he'll turn easily? don't think so

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 09:02 PM
ur a hopless SasuSaku supporter still trying to find a loophole in the story so they can end up together right?

look man, you really think Sasuke even cares about Sakura? he would kill her if he has to without hesitation! that shows you how much he cares

i dont really support any of the couples in naruto...i am in it for the more action(another reason i wish this upcoming chap was more of kisame VS KB)...than romance anywayz. but still..

yea i know sasuke dsnt care about sakura(or any1else for that matter)...but she still loves him...thats the whole point of point of her and naruto trying to bring sasuke back....naruto(other than wanting to bring his best frnd back) also feels reponsible about the fact that he couldnt bring sasuke back to sakura and make her happy again...it is very possible that the manga wont have a happy ending...and even if sakura loves sasuke he couuld end up dieing or something...so that pairing would never be....but if sasuke does come back to the leaf(and turns good again) then i am pretty sure that sakura will have feelings for him again(maby sasuke will like her too..when/if he turns good and clears his head)..

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 09:08 PM
the funny thing is I don't think that if Sasuke clears his head he'll return to Konoha, I bet he'll go somewhere else so he can peacefully try to restore his clan......with someone that won't be from Konoha, meaning Sakura is out of the equation

and I don't think Sakura's love for Sasuke would be enough to make him turn back to the good side..........

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 09:13 PM
the funny thing is I don't think that if Sasuke clears his head he'll return to Konoha, I bet he'll go somewhere else so he can peacefully try to restore his clan......with someone that won't be from Konoha, meaning Sakura is out of the equation

and I don't think Sakura's love for Sasuke would be enough to make him turn back to the good side..........

hmm yea maby..cant say that isnt possible...he might do not be bad anymore but not return to the leaf either...but it would really suck if that happened...

probably not ...but thats where naruto and the rest of konoha comes in..

SasukeFallen
10-28-2009, 09:14 PM

That might be right now, but what if he gets back to that point he was at before he killed Itachi and found out the 'truth'? He wouldn't kill anyone(except Oro) because they were 'not the ones he wanted to kill'*. He could still see that it's possable to live the way Itachi wanted, he may not act on it, but if it happened it may be enough to get back to that point. And if he was at that point(The one where he'd be hesitant to kill those who wern't his main objective), if Naruto and or Sakura came across him, there is always that chance... But, that's just my opinion.

*The 'almost killing Naruto' thing can't really count, they never had a chance to call his bluff. If he really wanted Naruto or co. dead, he could have killed them, it showed he had enough power because less then six months later, he was able to 'kill' Oro(take him over).

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 09:17 PM
That might be right now, but what if he gets back to that point he was at before he killed Itachi and found out the 'truth'? He wouldn't kill anyone(except Oro) because they were 'not the ones he wanted to kill'*. He could still see that it's possable to live the way Itachi wanted, he may not act on it, but if it happened it may be enough to get back to that point. And if he was at that point(The one where he'd be hesitant to kill those who wern't his main objective), if Naruto and or Sakura came across him, there is always that chance... But, that's just my opinion.

*The 'almost killing Naruto' thing can't really count, they never had a chance to call his bluff. If he really wanted Naruto or co. dead, he could have killed them, it showed he had enough power because less then six months later, he was able to 'kill' Oro(take him over).

yea maby...i think there might have been a chance of him returning to konoha if itachi HAD actually been a traitor....with his "GOAL" complete...naruto and sakura might have had a better chance at making him good again..

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 09:20 PM
totally, if we go and take off from that point, I do agree things would have been different, heck, I would dare to say he would have come back, knowing his brother wanted him to live happy

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 09:27 PM
totally, if we go and take off from that point, I do agree things would have been different, heck, I would dare to say he would have come back, knowing his brother wanted him to live happy

maby thrs still a chance...if he kills the elders and danzo..he might decide that he dsnt want to work with madara anymore and he might decide to go rogue.. then naruto and sakura would have a better chance..

HokageSoulReaper
10-28-2009, 09:32 PM
nope as things stand now, if he goes rouge, he'll stay rouge, coz I don't think he wants to be associated with Konoha anymore

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-28-2009, 09:35 PM
nope as things stand now, if he goes rouge, he'll stay rouge, coz I don't think he wants to be associated with Konoha anymore

yea maby...

SasukeFallen
10-28-2009, 09:49 PM
maby thrs still a chance...if he kills the elders and danzo..he might decide that he dsnt want to work with madara anymore and he might decide to go rogue.. then naruto and sakura would have a better chance..

Yeah, just think about it. When Sasuke wake's up he's probly gonna be pretty pissed that Madara kept him from going after Danzo. And one of two things are going to happen(as far as Madara's behavior):

1) Madara is going to act like he was before, and not up front with his intentions(feeling like he still needed Sasuke).

2) Madara will show his true colors, Possably admit straight up that he was using Sasuke, and that his role was done.

Option one would not work well in the favor of Sasuke eventually 'turning good', because he would continue on clueless to Madara's plan and the war at hand. Option two would be good, Sasuke may actually act physically against Madara, rather then just claim he's not being used, which may in turn make him actually break away from Madara,(but not nessacarilly on the side of good either), in which case it opens up possablitites for him... IMO.

This when WAY off topic, my bad XD

mrsticky005
10-29-2009, 05:34 PM
I say 2.

Madara is probably going to try and take Sasuke's eyes now.

You know this is probably why Itachi Sasuke go through the eye-plucking genjutsu.
As a warning of what Madara is going to try and do to him.