PDA

View Full Version : Ichigo Kurosaki vs Akatsuki

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Who takes this?

---------------- Now playing: Linkin Park - Papercut (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/papercut) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

lolohwd
10-16-2009, 06:09 PM
well he cant hit madara
so i guess akasuki
and flames that burn on sight might be awsome and ichigo is nor used to genjutsu so maybe itachi

Phoenix Wright
10-16-2009, 06:11 PM
well he cant hit madara
so i guess akasuki
and flames that burn on sight might be awsome and ichigo is nor used to genjutsu so maybe itachi

Wrong.

Madara's flaw in his technique is that he can still be tagged. With Ichigo's speed, he can get to him easily without Madara knowing.

Ichigo's speed and power level still stomps the rest of Akatsuki, but I suppose it'd be a pretty good fight. With H2 Ichigo, he roflstomps.

sasu_girl
10-16-2009, 06:11 PM
well he cant hit madara
so i guess akasuki
sasu agrees ^^^^^

narutoultra
10-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Hmm well even with such a large speedblitz and one hit kill cpabilities if it's ALL akatsuki then one could avoid the fight then breack out a killer
[like c0, c4, chibiku tensei, Susono'o]
If say 7 out of 19 ninja survive the first 2 seconds he would be facing 303 puppets, a Tailed beast, Chibiku tensei, C0, double susono'o, and triple MS all at once.
I don't have enough info.
For now i guess Akatsuki...

lolohwd
10-16-2009, 06:20 PM
the thing is sthere on different plains of power if ichigo went to narutos world he would be downgraded
if naruto went to ichigos world he woudl get a big up grade

Phoenix Wright
10-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Hmm well even with such a large speedblitz and one hit kill cpabilities if it's ALL akatsuki then one could avoid the fight then breack out a killer
If say 7 out of 19 ninja survive the first 2 seconds he would be facing 303 puppets, a Tailed beast, Chibiku tensei, C0, double susono'o, and triple MS all at once.

It doesn't matter. For one, Ichigo blitzes them before they have a chance to do anything, and lets say they get Susano'o in. What's it gonna do? Even if it can extend, it can't plan on actually hitting Ichigo, and plus Ichigo learns battles fast, if he was in the fight for that long, he'd counter Susano'o by then.

C0? I'd say Ichigo could get out of the way, but he could blitz Deidei WAY before he lets him prep that long.

C3? Still takes prep, I'm not assuming they're aware Ichigo will attack.

C4? Prep. He brought it with him and always had it for Itachi. Wouldn't have it now, otherwise, like I said, same with C0, he could get out of the way, but we also need to assume if the explosions would hurt Ichigo, but he wouldn't get enough time. If Sasuke figured it out, Ichigo could too. He could get out of the range enough to fly above.

Okay for one, I thought it was 298 puppets? Ad for two, nah, it may only take 3 or so seconds of prep, but Ichigo blitzes. Plus, Sasori has to get out of Hiruko before that happens, and if it occurs, Ichigo could use Getsuga Tenshou and rape the puppets, they aren't very Durable, even Sakura Post can take them out. Ichigo vs Sakura post. Nice.

Like I already mentioned about Madara, he can be tagged and more. So what if he teleports? According to manga, it still takes maybe a second of prep, and where's it gonna go?

Like I was saying about Susano'o, it only has a shield on one side, plus if we include Sasuke, his doesn't even have Susano'o's sword.

I think I covered most of it. Ichigo blitzes, then rapes.

He could do it in base, let alone Vizard or H2. He could arguably solo the Verse with H2, but like I said, it's still arguable. But Akatsuki? No doubt.

ninetailnaruto32
10-16-2009, 06:27 PM
who takes this?

---------------- now playing: linkin park - papercut (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/papercut) via foxytunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

ichigo!

narutoultra
10-16-2009, 06:29 PM
It doesn't matter. For one, Ichigo blitzes them before they have a chance to do anything, and lets say they get Susano'o in. What's it gonna do? Even if it can extend, it can't plan on actually hitting Ichigo, and plus Ichigo learns battles fast, if he was in the fight for that long, he'd counter Susano'o by then.

C0? I'd say Ichigo could get out of the way, but he could blitz Deidei WAY before he lets him prep that long.

C3? Still takes prep, I'm not assuming they're aware Ichigo will attack.

C4? Prep. He brought it with him and always had it for Itachi. Wouldn't have it now, otherwise, like I said, same with C0, he could get out of the way, but we also need to assume if the explosions would hurt Ichigo, but he wouldn't get enough time. If Sasuke figured it out, Ichigo could too. He could get out of the range enough to fly above.

Okay for one, I thought it was 298 puppets? Ad for two, nah, it may only take 3 or so seconds of prep, but Ichigo blitzes. Plus, Sasori has to get out of Hiruko before that happens, and if it occurs, Ichigo could use Getsuga Tenshou and rape the puppets, they aren't very Durable, even Sakura Post can take them out. Ichigo vs Sakura post. Nice.

Like I already mentioned about Madara, he can be tagged and more. So what if he teleports? According to manga, it still takes maybe a second of prep, and where's it gonna go?

Like I was saying about Susano'o, it only has a shield on one side, plus if we include Sasuke, his doesn't even have Susano'o's sword.

I think I covered most of it. Ichigo blitzes, then rapes.

He could do it in base, let alone Vizard or H2. He could arguably solo the Verse with H2, but like I said, it's still arguable. But Akatsuki? No doubt.

I already knew he stomped in H2 or Vizard. i just didn't have enough info and wasn't sure if he could
1:Kill all 19 ninja in 3 seconds
2:avoid the 10 killers mentioned at once, seperatly of course he could
Supposedly he can do the number 1 so he stomps in base to.

Phoenix Wright
10-16-2009, 06:49 PM
yeah he could. Here's what could happen.

Sasori gets out of Hiruko while Madara starts to teleport. This is also the time Deidara strips his clothes off to prep for C0. Sasuke then uses MS to use Susanoo, so does Itachi. 5 seconds at most for the two MS users.

Ichigo begins. He goes through Sasori and Deidara instantly, doesn't even give them a second to think. Then while Madara teleports, he turns around and blows up both Susano'os, as Sasuke's is incomplete, and like I had mentioned about only having a defensive side on one part. Assuming it's on that side, that's no limits fallacy, Ichigo could most easily destroy the shield. Then while Madara teleports, Ichigo flashsteps to him and finishes him off.

The others should either be a cinch or he'll blitz them all like I said.

Something like that. (W00t my new catchphrase!)

foxboy
10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
yeah he could. Here's what could happen.

Sasori gets out of Hiruko while Madara starts to teleport. This is also the time Deidara strips his clothes off to prep for C0. Sasuke then uses MS to use Susanoo, so does Itachi. 5 seconds at most for the two MS users.

Ichigo begins. He goes through Sasori and Deidara instantly, doesn't even give them a second to think. Then while Madara teleports, he turns around and blows up both Susano'os, as Sasuke's is incomplete, and like I had mentioned about only having a defensive side on one part. Assuming it's on that side, that's no limits fallacy, Ichigo could most easily destroy the shield. Then while Madara teleports, Ichigo flashsteps to him and finishes him off.

The others should either be a cinch or he'll blitz them all like I said.

Something like that. (W00t my new catchphrase!)

okay, i respect your opinion, but personally i think your undermining the fearsome power of the akatsuki, i mean i love bleach as much as the next guy and yeah ichigo is powerful and fast but it dosent even take itachi a ful second to use his mongekyo sharingan, and plus ichigo kinda likes to taunt his enimies giving WAY too may openings

Phoenix Wright
10-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Even so, he could fly up high enough and get out of reach. He is WAY faster than anyone there, and could easily blitz them. And I like Naruto more than Bleach, so don't say "You love Ichigo as much as the next guy" And expect that to be that, as if I was overrating him or such... Just no.

Like I said, let's say he can't blitz them. He would just fly up and avoid any attacks, and if anyone is stupid enough to fly up like Deidara, they COULD be attacked easy, and with C4, I'm sure the Akatsuki have no counters other than Madara, and all Deidara would do is momentarily get out of range, where Ichigo could get him outside of the range.

He can activate MS fast yeah, but both Amaterasu and Susano'o take prep, the slightest amount of 5 seconds at the least, if I'm not in a debating mood, as I'm not, POSSIBLY 3 seconds.

foxboy
10-16-2009, 07:59 PM
hey hey woah woah hey, don't think that i like bleach more than naruto, if i did i would not even be on this website, and plus i am such a naruto freak, i track down masashi kishimoto's adress and figured out that he does not live more than about twenty minutes away from me( yes kishimoto is living in the U.S.A:mrgreen: du du du du du du du du du du du du, pm me about my visits to the kishimoto household or you can ask X_Sasuke_X about my visit and what went down, i think you may look at me in a different light.)

uchihapride
10-16-2009, 08:04 PM
...no he isnt what the heck in his book he said he never in his life left japan u liar be quiet akatsuki wins

uchihapride
10-16-2009, 08:06 PM
so fox boy what happens u have nothin to say cause ure a liar lol srry had to get that out back to topic

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Ichigo Kurosaki wins easily, in under a minute.

He doesn't even need his Hollowfication to win.

Heck, with his Second Hollowfication Form, he can destroy the whole Verse.

foxboy
10-16-2009, 08:13 PM
so fox boy what happens u have nothin to say cause ure a liar lol srry had to get that out back to topic

umm no retard(sorry just had to get that out there,:mrgreen:) while he was on tour in 08 he came accros one of his old friends who just happened to be my eighth grade science teacher, my teacher told me about him and he is still in America, as far as i know because he said he would be here for a few more months and he gave me his e-mail adress, which if you pm me i might be nice enough to give it to you, but don't be spreading it around cause i doubt he wants a bazillion fanz filling up his inbox with usless coments,k

Miles Edgeworth
10-16-2009, 08:20 PM
well he cant hit madara
so i guess akasuki

Ichigo's much faster than Madara, he'd easily hit him. Itachi would not get a chance to use genjutsu, Ichigo speedblitz rapes.

I doubt the Akatsuki could break out their best techniques before Ichigo kills them. Ichigo would speddblitz before half of them get the chance.

the thing is sthere on different plains of power if ichigo went to narutos world he would be downgraded
if naruto went to ichigos world he woudl get a big up grade

There is no proof of that. We're using the feats we know of, and from what we've seen Ichigo would STOMP Narutoverse characters (besides Juubi and Rikudou)

okay, i respect your opinion, but personally i think your undermining the fearsome power of the akatsuki, i mean i love bleach as much as the next guy and yeah ichigo is powerful and fast but it dosent even take itachi a ful second to use his mongekyo sharingan, and plus ichigo kinda likes to taunt his enimies giving WAY too may openings

You undermine anything that isn't Naruto. Ichigo speedblitzes Itachi before he can get REGULAR Sharingan on. Ichigo doesn't always taunt his enemies, and he could easily taunt them AFTER they get stomped.

hey hey woah woah hey, don't think that i like bleach more than naruto, if i did i would not even be on this website, and plus i am such a naruto freak, i track down masashi kishimoto's adress and figured out that he does not live more than about twenty minutes away from me( yes kishimoto is living in the U.S.A:mrgreen: du du du du du du du du du du du du, pm me about my visits to the kishimoto household or you can ask X_Sasuke_X about my visit and what went down, i think you may look at me in a different light.)

That's the point, the only reason you think Naruto characters win everything is because Naruto's your favorite series.

Stop with that crap, there's no way you could've talked to Kishi, and he doesn't live in the US. What does that even have to do with this topic? If you're trying to get attention it's not working.

...no he isnt what the heck in his book he said he never in his life left japan u liar be quiet akatsuki wins

Actually Akatsuki gets stomped hard.

Phoenix Wright
10-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Okay.. I believe you.. Suuure...

Even so, I never stated anything about you liking anything more than the other. I just countered your point of why I like Naruto more in the first place.

Reu Inuzuka
10-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Who takes this?

---------------- Now playing: Linkin Park - Papercut (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/papercut) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)
Ichigo, the Akatski cant see him or atack him

foxboy
10-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1439194#post1439194)

You undermine anything that isn't Naruto. Ichigo speedblitzes Itachi before he can get REGULAR Sharingan on. Ichigo doesn't always taunt his enemies, and he could easily taunt them AFTER they get stomped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1440084#post1440084)

That's the point, the only reason you think Naruto characters win everything is because Naruto's your favorite series.

Stop with that crap, there's no way you could've talked to Kishi, and he doesn't live in the US. What does that even have to do with this topic? If you're trying to get attention it's not working.

ouch that hurts, seems someone dosent play well with others, i mean if you don't believe me then you can go to town with that but you might need to start trusting people a little more, i mean theres not need for me to lie to any of you cause were all naruto fans and plus, yes naruto is my favoraite series and i know a considerable amount about bleach but not all there is to know so im just stating my opinion that i think that the akatski would win because i posses an abundance of knowledge on that subject and you obviouselly know a lot about ichigo, i mean listen man im not trying to rip heads off about this, im just trying to state my opinion, and support it the best i can, just like you are...........we cool:mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
10-16-2009, 08:35 PM
ouch that hurts, seems someone dosent play well with others, i mean if you don't believe me then you can go to town with that but you might need to start trusting people a little more, i mean theres not need for me to lie to any of you cause were all naruto fans and plus, yes naruto is my favoraite series and i know a considerable amount about bleach but not all there is to know so im just stating my opinion that i think that the akatski would win because i posses an abundance of knowledge on that subject and you obviouselly know a lot about ichigo, i mean listen man im not trying to rip heads off about this, im just trying to state my opinion, and support it the best i can, just like you are...........we cool:mrgreen:

Proof or it didn't happen. Lots of people can say they met Kishi, but it's almost ALWAYS an attention attempt. Now if you said that you saw him at an anime convention, that would be believable. However, saying that your teacher is a friend of him and he's living in the US? Very likely to be untrue. And yes, you could easily try to lie to get attention or to tell others what you think will happen in the series, telling people it will happen when it won't.

That's the point, if you don't know much about Ichigo, then you need to LEARN more. The Akatsuki would not defeat him.

Vivi
10-16-2009, 08:35 PM

You Liar.

Kishimoto lives in Okayama Prefecture Japan.
Thats in the Region of Chugoku the Island Honshu.
Consisting of the Provinces of Bizen,Mimasaka and Bitchuu.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Map_of_Japan_with_highlight_on_33_Okayama_prefectu re.svg/235px-Map_of_Japan_with_highlight_on_33_Okayama_prefectu re.svg.png

foxboy
10-16-2009, 08:45 PM
You Liar.

Kishimoto lives in Okayama Prefecture Japan.
Thats in the Region of Chugoku the Island Honshu.
Consisting of the Provinces of Bizen,Mimasaka and Bitchuu.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Map_of_Japan_with_highlight_on_33_Okayama_prefectu re.svg/235px-Map_of_Japan_with_highlight_on_33_Okayama_prefectu re.svg.png
i promise you, on the oath of.....sorry inside thing but you can trust me, he was here in california in the summer of 08, you guys just attack a guy cause you may have read or seen different things, but you know, people like to go places,duh:roll:, im sorry that was a little imature but i Promise you i meet kishimoto in San Diego,California

foxboy
10-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Proof or it didn't happen. Lots of people can say they met Kishi, but it's almost ALWAYS an attention attempt. Now if you said that you saw him at an anime convention, that would be believable. However, saying that your teacher is a friend of him and he's living in the US? Very likely to be untrue. And yes, you could easily try to lie to get attention or to tell others what you think will happen in the series, telling people it will happen when it won't.

That's the point, if you don't know much about Ichigo, then you need to LEARN more. The Akatsuki would not defeat him.

um how am i supposed to prove i went to cali met mr kishimoto, and.....never mind cant tell that part, but i don't know of any way i could do this, unless you can think of one then i don't know what to do. okay lets get back on topic just pm me okay, ill give you full details there

Miles Edgeworth
10-16-2009, 09:22 PM
i promise you, on the oath of.....sorry inside thing but you can trust me, he was here in california in the summer of 08, you guys just attack a guy cause you may have read or seen different things, but you know, people like to go places,duh:roll:, im sorry that was a little imature but i Promise you i meet kishimoto in San Diego,California

There is no way Kishi would've stayed here so long. Honestly now. What reason would he have to go to California. A convention or something? I LIVE in California, and I've heard absolutely nothing about Kishimoto coming to America, let alone California. If he went to comic-con then that would be understandable, though I went there and I have no recollection of him being there. But merely due to personal stuff? I don't believe it.

um how am i supposed to prove i went to cali met mr kishimoto, and.....never mind cant tell that part, but i don't know of any way i could do this, unless you can think of one then i don't know what to do. okay lets get back on topic just pm me okay, ill give you full details there

Uh how about you just prove that HE actually went to california. That means you wouldn't give away any personal information and still back up your statement. If you make a statement though, YOU need to be the one to back it up.

Hally
10-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Wrong.

Madara's flaw in his technique is that he can still be tagged. With Ichigo's speed, he can get to him easily without Madara knowing.

Ichigo's speed and power level still stomps the rest of Akatsuki, but I suppose it'd be a pretty good fight. With H2 Ichigo, he roflstomps.

Yep I could not have said it better my self.

Uchiha Itachi
10-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Akatsuki would easily win

Phoenix Wright
10-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Okay I'm back and I forgot what I was gonna quote. -_-

I feel like a retard so I'll edit this post in a few seconds.

Okay I got it. I'm liking the new debate here now, but it's starting to get off topic, but I would have loved to get in, it's just that I wanted to quote something else.

Ichigo Kurosaki wins easily, in under a minute.

He doesn't even need his Hollowfication to win.

Heck, with his Second Hollowfication Form, he can destroy the whole Verse.

Okay, but that's arguable that he could destroy the verse, even in H2. He most likely could, but some disagree and put up a good debate.

And I still can't see where I could get into the debate about Kishi, but I don't really care, LURKING is fine.

Miles Edgeworth
10-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Akatsuki would easily win

How the crap does Akatsuki even have a chance. They're all way slower and weaker.