PDA

View Full Version : Silly Madara! You can't do that! [Spoilers]

Err
10-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Just a theory: Maybe Madara is trying to get the world leaders to come together to form an alliance. Think about it, Madara is a common enemy against all the villages, so if everyone is busy fighting him, the villages are not busy fighting against each other. Peace. Madara is probably just making a very creditable threat to them to get them to unite. The cost of two human Jinkurri (sp) is nothing compared to thousands of people. But since this anime is titled "Naruto", I'm sure there will be a special case for Naruto and he won't be captured since Madara has obviously talked with Naruto and hasn't captured him when he could of easily.

What do you guys think? I tried not to make it long.

Echosong7711
10-16-2009, 03:42 PM
you have a point theree

MannyGAGA
10-16-2009, 03:43 PM
well that could be true or he can be planing to kill every one!

Echosong7711
10-16-2009, 03:48 PM
maybe i want the old tobi backk:(

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 03:48 PM
huh i dont get it...are u trying to saythat madara is actually trying to BRING TRUE PEACE TO THE WORLD???

Err
10-16-2009, 03:49 PM
well that could be true or he can be planing to kill every one!
I take what Madara says as a fact. Though it's very hard to trust him, I feel he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to put the whole world in a gingetsu, or maybe he was just trying to scare the villages into an alliance. I'm guessing if the alliance didn't work out he could always go with his original plan. I don't believe he wants to kill anyone. I can't think of a single person Madara has killed directly.

Echosong7711
10-16-2009, 03:50 PM
welll....actually no i havent seen him do that

Err
10-16-2009, 03:54 PM
huh i dont get it...are u trying to saythat madara is actually trying to BRING TRUE PEACE TO THE WORLD???

Though he is a very shady character, I do believe that's what he intends.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I take what Madara says as a fact. Though it's very hard to trust him, I feel he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to put the whole world in a gingetsu, or maybe he was just trying to scare the villages into an alliance. I'm guessing if the alliance didn't work out he could always go with his original plan. I don't believe he wants to kill anyone. I can't think of a single person Madara has killed directly.

um hw bout the hundereds of senju that he killed?....and his best frnd( to obtain the MS)...and then he tried to kill the 1st hokage..the only reason he dint kill anyone recently ws because he is not at the height of his power and he needs to save his power to the power he has to attack/fight/war with the nations...thats why he makes the akatsuki do his dirty work..otherwise why would someone as powerfull as madara have to take help frm other ppl to simply capture a few ppl?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-16-2009, 03:59 PM
um hw bout the hundereds of senju that he killed?....and his best frnd( to obtain the MS)...and then he tried to kill the 1st hokage..the only reason he dint kill anyone recently ws because he is not at the height of his power and he needs to save his power to the power he has to attack/fight/war with the nations...thats why he makes the akatsuki do his dirty work..otherwise why would someone as powerfull as madara have to take help frm other ppl to simply capture a few ppl?

Madara never killed hundreds of Senju...he only fought them.
He only wanted to kill the 1st Hokage for revenge.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Madara never killed hundreds of Senju...he only fought them.
He only wanted to kill the 1st Hokage for revenge.

if he fought them it obiviously means that he also killed them..

sasu_girl
10-16-2009, 04:04 PM
sasu thinks err haz a good point n hopez he iz right.

Err
10-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Hmm, that's true. I forgot about that. Madara has killed people, but a lot of other hidden leaf ninja also have. I still don't think he wants to kill everyone. He wants peace. I won't be a surprise if that was his true intention since the same thing happened to Itachi, he seemed like a bad person but in fact turned out to be good.

ItachiAnbu
10-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Just a theory: Maybe Madara is trying to get the world leaders to come together to form an alliance. Think about it, Madara is a common enemy against all the villages, so if everyone is busy fighting him, the villages are not busy fighting against each other. Peace. Madara is probably just making a very creditable threat to them to get them to unite. The cost of two human Jinkurri (sp) is nothing compared to thousands of people. But since this anime is titled "Naruto", I'm sure there will be a special case for Naruto and he won't be captured since Madara has obviously talked with Naruto and hasn't captured him when he could of easily.

That's a pretty interesting thought.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Hmm, that's true. I forgot about that. Madara has killed people, but a lot of other hidden leaf ninja also have. I still don't think he wants to kill everyone. He wants peace. I won't be a surprise if that was his true intention since the same thing happened to Itachi, he seemed like a bad person but in fact turned out to be good.

yea that would be nice...i know that madara wants peace...but the peace he dreams about is just wrong...he simply wants the whole world to bow down to him and be under his control foreva....using a genjustu to create peace ...thats just stupid...it will never make real peace

His intentions are good(to bring peace)...but hes just doing it the wrong way(hmmm does that remind u of sum1..?)

JPSM
10-16-2009, 05:16 PM

Peace throught manipulation of facts and beliefs is not peace, its a tirany...Madara represents that...also he could never take out Naruto...the thing is, only the sand held is host as high as the Konoha, and the Raikage...Konoha because of what Naruto represented, and Killer Bee cause he is Raikage's brother....Gaara is also regarded highly cause he is the Kazekage...kidnap Naruto, while Madara still has a chance to bargain would be stupid...also he loose a great advantage when Sasuke failled to capture Killer Bee, cause everybody became aware of his existence and akatsuki plans....

mrsticky005
10-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Actually believing Madara wants peace is worse than thinking that Danzo has "good intentions" for Konoha. Madara is (for the time being) THE bad guy. The manga couldn't make this any more obvious unless there was a large neon sign on his forehead that read "Evil". Madara is either just downright lying or being sarcastic. Madara makes the Nine tails look like a pretty decent guy...despite being a giant monster.

Theory:

Madara, Danzo, and the Iron Village are in league with each other.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 06:51 PM
Actually believing Madara wants peace is worse than thinking that Danzo has "good intentions" for Konoha. Madara is (for the time being) THE bad guy. The manga couldn't make this any more obvious unless there was a large neon sign on his forehead that read "Evil". Madara is either just downright lying or being sarcastic. Madara makes the Nine tails look like a pretty decent guy...despite being a giant monster.

Theory:

How so?

mrsticky005
10-16-2009, 07:09 PM
How so?

Read my Ultimate Uchiha Theory http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21037
to find out why Danzo and Madara are working together.

I believe the Iron Village are the Akatsuki mercenaries mentioned in
Volume 36

yondaime
10-16-2009, 07:10 PM
I think Madara wants peace in his own way.

lolohwd
10-16-2009, 07:11 PM
i think madara doesnt even need to do his moons eye plan
he could just kill the kages and lead every thing after he gets the power of the ten tails
i think he wants peace but the one who did it right was pein
he ruled his one coutry and everything is good

mrsticky005
10-16-2009, 07:11 PM

Through World Domination and Destroying Everything maybe.

Yori
10-16-2009, 07:33 PM
In a sick twisted way Madara is a good guy. It's just his ethics are all wrong.

lolohwd
10-16-2009, 07:34 PM
well actually name sometimes madara has done bad

Yori
10-16-2009, 07:36 PM
well actually name sometimes madara has done bad

Taking Biju, fighting the 1st (For the Uchiha) and "Supposedly" send the fox to the leaf.

Phariah824
10-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Taking Biju, fighting the 1st (For the Uchiha) and "Supposedly" send the fox to the leaf.
yup and that he killed the hosts of the biju with no thought and than helping wipe out the Uchiha. also that he twisted emo-Sasuke further to hatred with his whole "let me tell you about Itachi and the Elders/ Danzo" story. he brought together a bunch of psychotic virtually immortal killers for hire... to basically kill as a team.

Yori
10-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Well taking the biju and killing their host can be the same thing.

Emo Sasuke was kind of like that before he met him. Madara just toying with him now

Some of those killers would of killed with out being in the akatsuki. Most of them could have killed hundreds of people with out any order. (akatsuki good thing)

Nemico
10-17-2009, 05:55 PM

I see where your coming from but kinda seems like he went to a crazy extent to make it all Happen. I mean looks at all the things that have happend because of him up to this point, could that possibly be peace.

mrsticky005
10-17-2009, 06:16 PM
What Madara has done that wasn't so nice:

1. Kill his own best friend
2. Take his brother's eyes
3. Deceived all the Akatsuki members
4. Attacked Konoha
5. Slaughtered Uchiha Clan
6. Deceived Sasuke
7. Plans to take Sasuke's eyes
8. Brainwashed Yagura
9. Officially Started the 4th great Ninja war
10. Captured and killed Jinchurikis
11. Wants to brainwash everyone via genjutsu
12. Wants Naruto and Sasuke to fight
13. Influenced Sasuke to attack Kages
14. Had Pain destroy Konoha
15. Manipulated Pain to his own advantage
16. Not very honest
17. Used Nine Tails as a weapon on Konoha
18. Started the "Bloody Mist"
19. wants world domination

Err
10-18-2009, 05:58 PM

4. Attacked Konoha
6. Deceived Sasuke
8. Brainwashed Yagura
16. Not very honest

You're going to have to break some eggs to make an omelet. Madara is not evil! I think he's just got some twisted intentions, but his ultimate goal is for peace.

Err
10-18-2009, 06:04 PM

Theory:

Madara does want peace. But to reach this peace, he will have to trick people. Be that through genjitsu or a 4th world war. You will have to flip that neon sign over to reveal "Good guy".

In a sick twisted way Madara is a good guy. It's just his ethics are all wrong.
Agreed.

TheBlackChidori
10-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Madara wants peace....?

By turning the moon into a giant genjutsu eye and controlling everyone in the world?

Hmm...maybe. =D

TheBlackChidori
10-19-2009, 09:08 AM

4. Attacked Konoha
6. Deceived Sasuke
8. Brainwashed Yagura
16. Not very honest

Dont forget manipulating Itachi to destroy the Uchiha Clan.

JCTKNE4E
10-19-2009, 09:09 AM

Is that so farfetched? being an anime watcher I hardly know anything about madara yet, but thats what nagato was trying to do in the same basic manner. Why couldnt Madara?

ShikamaruGenius
10-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Is that so farfetched? being an anime watcher I hardly know anything about madara yet, but thats what nagato was trying to do in the same basic manner. Why couldnt Madara?

You have your answer in your post..You are an anime watcher...You don't saw what happen..Madara is not a good guy like Nagato in the end...Since the begining his only purpose is to have revenge...People say Sasuke is blinded by his emotion..well Madara is even more blinded by his ambitions...What he talking about is not peace...that's only a look a like peace..

(Maybe he do this because he's too Senile and he's tired of the way the world is...That's why he want everyone to be in his control...So He can finally sit and start to knit XD haha..just kidding but seriously..That guy is not a good dude...he's a Old Hangry Senile Uchiha who wants the world for himself XD)

JCTKNE4E
10-19-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm just saying that its not completely out of the realm of possibility

ShikamaruGenius
10-19-2009, 09:49 AM
well for me it is...Madara cannot be a good guy.. Sorry...If he turned to be a good guys then I stop reading Naruto right now...I mean, He's so bad for too many reason..Nagato turned bad because of what happened to him.Madara could have been a really powerfull ninja of Konoha and the leader of the Uchiha but his ambitions blinded him too badly...You have a list of 20 bad things that mrstiky005 did and I think Is enough to proove that he's not a good guy..

JCTKNE4E
10-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Lol, I hear you I was honestly trying to keep the debate alive for the opposers, like you and I said, I know nothing of whats to come, and if Madara turned out to be good, well then the only real enemy in the series has already died. (oro)

ShikamaruGenius
10-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Lol, I hear you I was honestly trying to keep the debate alive for the opposers, like you and I said, I know nothing of whats to come, and if Madara turned out to be good, well then the only real enemy in the series has already died. (oro)

It would be so weird Lol XD!!And a kinda impression of Deja vu (so many times..)

For Oro, I can't wait to him to be back again He's one of my best bad guys hehe!! Maybe for some unknown reason,He will join Madara purpose..But I doubt...( I talk about Kabuto with Oro cells)

But seriously,I think Kishi had enough of making bad people turn good...(Gaara,Zabuza,Itachi,Nagato...I think it's enough haha)

JCTKNE4E
10-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah, too many good bad guys kills the memory of the originals. If kabuchimaru becomes oro, but with kabuto's consciousness, it may be possible that he joins madara.

mrsticky005
10-19-2009, 10:04 AM
Yeah manipulating Itachi was also evil doing of Madara

Err
10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Madara wants peace....?

By turning the moon into a giant genjutsu eye and controlling everyone in the world?

Hmm...maybe. =D

Madara has to trick people into believing there is peace, otherwise, in reality and in the Naruto world, that can't be possible. Someone somewhere is going to mess up and start a war. Besides, he can just make the villages focus on him instead of each other, which will also results in peace between villages.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-19-2009, 11:42 PM
I never considered this a possibility for Madara...

Just goes to show you that anything can happen.. Lol.

brunz
10-20-2009, 02:54 AM
nice theroy

Kaida
10-20-2009, 07:10 AM
It's not true peace, but it's better than constant war. Though the thought of being under genjutsu annoys me. Gahhh, why is it so hard to decide weather it's good or bad!!!!

Sunagakure
10-20-2009, 08:45 AM
Interesting theory, but I am not sure I agree. I don't think controlling the Naruto world by placing everyone under a powerful genjutsu is actually obtaining peace - it is obtaining total control. It is as our Gaara says: "Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it."

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-20-2009, 05:20 PM
i also agree

Phariah824
10-20-2009, 09:15 PM
i see one flaw in Madara's plan.
Madara : at last i have all the biju * evil laughter *
Madara : i Madara Uchiha shall now gain my rightful power.
Zetsu : so what's next?
Madara : i shall now revive the Jubi so that i can than seal it in myself.
Kisame : hmm * thinks to self if he revives the jubi and than it wakes ....*
Kisame : uh boss..
Madara : don't interupt me when i'm gloating irrationally !!
Madara : your recording this right Zetsu?, oh ya don't forget to shoot me from my right side its my better profile.
Zetsu : ya boss * thinks to self i'm gonna make a fortune selling this to punked *
Madara : its time to revive the Jubi, so say i, Madara Uchiha!
Madara : * kicks Sasuke so he starts syncing with Geda *
Madara : i Madara Uchiha say for you to get to work emo-boy
Kisame : uh boss..
Zetsu : shhh... Kisame your gonna ruin my video. go ahead Tobi. be a good boy.
Madara : * revives Jubi*
Jubi : Roar * stretches *
Madara : muhahahaha i have done it. i Madara Uchiha, have done it i have revived the Jubi now to..
Kisame : * stares as the jubi shatters the moon *
Zetsu : *laughing* i'm gonna be rich!! now for the close up of Tobi.
Madara : now to seal the jubi in me and than release my genjustsu on the moon and rule the world! i Madara Uchiha am...
Kisame : in deep doo doo
Madara : *finally sees the shattered moon* huh?! wha? wha happened? awww damn can't i ever get a break? now i can't reflect my genjutsu. bah you know.... * turns and walks away*
Zetsu : oh ya ima be rich, Punked here i come.
Kisame : i knew i should have joined Orochimaru when i had the chance.

zerosameri
10-20-2009, 09:21 PM

He wants world peace. FRee from war and hated. He is wants to 'recreat' the word into the ideal world for Shinobi kind. ;)

Thats is his true plane... So what he is doing now is to accomplish this.