PDA

View Full Version : Issues: Wont let me edit my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamzAcez
03-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Ok whenever i try to edit my profile stting like Location,Interests,etc it takes me to the registration page and then i have to sign in again i dont get it................if u can help plz reply

Sage Mode
03-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Hmm....Is this happening right after you click Submit?

I'm not sure what to tell you at the moment, but I'll have the right
people look into it and get back to you.

dragonx270
03-27-2009, 10:25 PM
I am also having the same problem, you click submit and it takes you to the registration page.

JamzAcez
03-28-2009, 07:18 AM

yea its happening after i click submit and also it wont keep me signed in

Narutofan09
03-28-2009, 10:23 AM

yea its happening after i click submit and also it wont keep me signed inYeah this problem is happening to me as well.

Sage Mode
03-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Okay, so the problem seems to be when you enter your birthday it redirects you to the registration page, at least that's what it's doing for me.

We'll try to resolve this issue in the next couple days, but in the meantime, try filling out everything except your birthday and see what happens.

JamzAcez
03-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Okay, so the problem seems to be when you enter your birthday it redirects you to the registration page, at least that's what it's doing for me.

We'll try to resolve this issue by Monday, but in the meantime, try filling out everything except your birthday and see what happens.
ok i'll try it and thx

Naruto
03-28-2009, 02:44 PM
You guys are right even though i put in the wrong date.

naruto_toad_sage
03-28-2009, 04:24 PM
it happens to me too.

SRhyse
03-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Word on the street is we fixed the profile glitch. I edited my profile, including my birthday, and it seems to work fine on my end.

Let me know if it works for you guys now.

JamzAcez
03-31-2009, 01:54 PM
Word on the street is we fixed the profile glitch. I edited my profile, including my birthday, and it seems to work fine on my end.

Let me know if it works for you guys now.
it works thx SRhyse :D