PDA

View Full Version : Discussion on Chapter 468 *Spoilers*

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-15-2009, 08:25 PM
How was Chapter 486 to you guys?

TheBlackChidori
10-15-2009, 08:27 PM

I think Kisame's gonna stomp KB. I dont know why, just got that feeling....

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Me too, it was revealed that he could merge with Sharkskin, as well as possessed a chakra level of a Jinchuriki.

TheBlackChidori
10-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I only think that because KB is acting so confident about it, and if we've learned anything from this manga, the overconfident one is usually the one who loses.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Yep, basically, from every story, the arrogant one is the one who usually loses.

Sephiroth
10-15-2009, 08:43 PM
I say Kisame will fight KB and win..but i have this feeling that some how and some way the Rai kage will find him and help kb take down kisame

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-15-2009, 08:45 PM
idk why but i just feel somerthing strange is going to happen with KB vs.kisame maybe we'll see him merge with samehada and even though KB is that powerful i just cant help but think that kisame is going to mercifully beat him knowing that only B and naruto are left of course naruto wont lose though XD

Yori
10-15-2009, 08:45 PM
KB is going too cocky on kisame already.

3littlepigs
10-15-2009, 09:05 PM
I only think that because KB is acting so confident about it, and if we've learned anything from this manga, the overconfident one is usually the one who loses.

Wait, wasn't Kisame acting too confident as well? :shock:
Yep, basically, from every story, the arrogant one is the one who usually loses.
They're both arrogant ;)

-----------------------------------
I loved this chapter!! Except for seeing Killer Bee taking what, "Enka" classes ?(or I don't know what)....Raikage was right who knows what he would do if they send him first to the battlefield? :shock: I have to admit I like Raikage better when he's calm and rational...Gaara was so cool! he was acting like a true leader even though he's so young! I'm glad he chose Kakashi...and it was funny when he said Naruto was unpredictable as well and Temari and Kankuro agreed :p

I'm glad Kishi showed Juugo and Suigetsu, but it seems Madara did leave them behind. Karin just got saved because of her special abilities! I really don't like her....It'll be so cool to see all of the shonobi reaction to this 4th war and this alliance...only problem with Konoha is Danzou but hopefully Gaara will tell Kakashi what happened at the meeting and he'll find a way to make sure all the jonin know it as well. Can't wait to see what Sakura's gonna tell Naruto! and it was cool seeing how Naruto plans to use Sage Mode to find Sasuke...even though once Gaara tells Kakashi what happened he'll know Madara took him again.

Kisame vs Killer Bee, it's gonna be an epic fight (or at least it should be) and I have no idea who would win since they're both so powerful...I can't see Kishi getting rid of either character so maybe there'll be an interruption? Anyways it sucks we have no Naruto next week but at least the Anime just keeps getting better and it'll be a consolation.

Hidan
10-15-2009, 09:08 PM
idk why but i just feel somerthing strange is going to happen with KB vs.kisame maybe we'll see him merge with samehada and even though KB is that powerful i just cant help but think that kisame is going to mercifully beat him knowing that only B and naruto are left of course naruto wont lose though XD

Jinchuuriki well Naruto and KB are the only ones to have fought Akatsuki more than once (now for KB) without -so far- getting captured.

(Gaara lost to Deidara first time, Yugito lost to Hidan (we see Kakuzu get crushed and then later just sitting so assumed Hidan did all the work) 3 Tails lost to Deidara (as far as we saw) Roshi lost to Kisame, 5,6,7 tails we never see (presumbly taken down by Kakuzu, Itachi and Kakuzu's old partner/maybe Orochimaru but I doubt it.)

So yeah, I wouldn't be suprized if KB lost now.

dragonjinchuriki dj

They're both arrogant ;)

I loved this chapter!! Except for seeing Killer Bee taking what, "Enka" classes ?(or I don't know what)....Raikage was right who knows what he would do if they send him first to the battlefield? :shock: I have to admit I like Raikage better when he's calm and rational...Gaara was so cool! he was acting like a true leader even though he's so young! I'm glad he chose Kakashi...and it was funny when he said Naruto was unpredictable as well and Temari and Kankuro agreed :p

I'm glad Kishi showed Juugo and Suigetsu, but it seems Madara did leave them behind. Karin just got saved because of her special abilities! I really don't like her....It'll be so cool to see all of the shonobi reaction to this 4th war and this alliance...only problem with Konoha is Danzou but hopefully Gaara will tell Kakashi what happened at the meeting and he'll find a way to make sure all the jonin know it as well. Can't wait to see what Sakura's gonna tell Naruto! and it was cool seeing how Naruto plans to use Sage Mode to find Sasuke...even though once Gaara tells Kakashi what happened he'll know Madara took him again.

Kisame vs Killer Bee, it's gonna be an epic fight (or at least it should be) and I have no idea who would win since they're both so powerful...I can't see Kishi getting rid of either character so maybe there'll be an interruption? Anyways it sucks we have no Naruto next week but at least the Anime just keeps getting better and it'll be a consolation.

yes but KB acts waaaaay moe arrogant than kisame he hasnt even seen what he can do and hes already saying that he can beat him

HokageSoulReaper
only thing I hate is we'll have to wait 2 weeks, other than that, it was awesome!

ShikamaruGenius
Since I didnt read the spoiler,I was really surprise to see gaara proposing Kakashi as the new hokage!!I was like YAY!The part with KB and his "singing teacher" was kinda weird..(Made me agreed with the brake).
I really wonder what will happen next! I've got a feeling that KB will survive..Maybe I'm totally wrong...

3littlepigs
10-15-2009, 09:17 PM
yes but KB acts waaaaay moe arrogant than kisame he hasnt even seen what he can do and hes already saying that he can beat him

LOL I'm pretty sure he was trying to impress his "Master" and get back to his singing training! :p but Kisame was just as arrogant, he told Killer Bee he's going to become food for his sword and then tells him not to worry 'cause he won't die! To me they're both the same, they have huge egos...only thing is Kisame is scarier and makes people take him more seriously just by his attitude alone. Killer Bee is unpredictable like Raikage said :shock:
Since I didnt read the spoiler,I was really surprise to see gaara proposing Kakashi as the new hokage!!I was like YAY!The part with KB and his "singing teacher" was kinda weird..(Made me agreed with the brake).
I really wonder what will happen next! I've got a feeling that KB will survive..Maybe I'm totally wrong...

When did he propose Kakashi as the new Hokage? Even if he tried he's not a Konoha shinobi or the feudal lord of the Fire country it's not his place.

ShariKage
10-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Killer Bee is ridiculous.

Sasori_X
10-15-2009, 09:19 PM
It was a really good chapter and I have to admit. Kishi really excels at cliff hangers. Killer Bee vs. Kisame fight is definitely gonna be some of the biggest hype ever.

ShikamaruGenius
10-15-2009, 09:52 PM
When did he propose Kakashi as the new Hokage? Even if he tried he's not a Konoha shinobi or the feudal lord of the Fire country it's not his place.

If he ask to be the leader for konoha and tell that he will inform the others about this.Just before,they were talking about danzo is not trustworthly to be hokage..I just read between the line..Cause He will become Hokage :D

Phenom
10-15-2009, 10:08 PM
Jinchuuriki well Naruto and KB are the only ones to have fought Akatsuki more than once (now for KB) without -so far- getting captured.

(Gaara lost to Deidara first time, Yugito lost to Hidan (we see Kakuzu get crushed and then later just sitting so assumed Hidan did all the work) 3 Tails lost to Deidara (as far as we saw) Roshi lost to Kisame, 5,6,7 tails we never see (presumbly taken down by Kakuzu, Itachi and Kakuzu's old partner/maybe Orochimaru but I doubt it.)

So yeah, I wouldn't be suprized if KB lost now.

Itachi never captured a Jinchuuriki. His target was Naruto.

They're both arrogant ;)

I'm glad he chose Kakashi...and it was funny when he said Naruto was unpredictable as well and Temari and Kankuro agreed :p

That is something I don't get. Despite the fact that Naruto has saved both the Sand village, by getting Gaara back, and his own village, twice, Gaara and his siblings still think that. Gaara is ungrateful, imo.

Also, if the villages try to lock Naruto up so that Madara can't get him I'm going to assume that he is either going to become a rogue ninja so that he doesn't need to obey them or Kakashi is going to become Hokage and not allow for him to be watched like a prisoner 24/7.

Dark Angel Haikara
10-15-2009, 11:41 PM
I find it kinda sudden that Kisame is compared to being as powerful as that of a tailed beast... well I mean he was powerful but that was kinda out of the blue... anyways I think they had a point when they stated that Madara sorta demanded the hand over of the remaining jinchuuriki, rather than actually fight them then and there. He deifinitely has somethin' up his sleeve... as for Naruto, I have a feeling he's about to complete whatever it is he was working on when he was sittin on the roof top... poor Naruto though, he's gonna flip once Sakura tells him what she's about to say. As for the kages, they're most likely gonna put together the alliance at once...

Cursed_Sage
10-16-2009, 04:16 AM
I cant wait until next chapter,I can feel Naruto's emotion in it already. As for Kisame,I never thought he was Jinchuriki level,he's strong,but Jinchuriki level? This Kisame KB fight should be interesting. I bet Naruto's gonna be either,mad,sad,or both with this news about Sasuke. He'll probably see it as them giving up on him.

Err
10-16-2009, 04:40 AM
I find it kinda sudden that Kisame is compared to being as powerful as that of a tailed beast... well I mean he was powerful but that was kinda out of the blue... anyways I think they had a point when they stated that Madara sorta demanded the hand over of the remaining jinchuuriki, rather than actually fight them then and there. He deifinitely has somethin' up his sleeve... as for Naruto, I have a feeling he's about to complete whatever it is he was working on when he was sittin on the roof top... poor Naruto though, he's gonna flip once Sakura tells him what she's about to say. As for the kages, they're most likely gonna put together the alliance at once...

That's not true. It's mentioned a couple times in the series that his chakra is at a ridiculous level, we just didn't know how much, but now we have an idea just how strong he is. But he suddenly didn't get that power, he has had it all along.

This will be a great battle. We haven't seen what Kisame is really capable of. It'll sure be a long two weeks!

Shkin
10-16-2009, 05:47 AM
i am really impressed by gaara...kazekage is really proving his worth. but keeping the hachibi and kyubi jinchurikis out of the battle i think is not really a good idea...the alliance might get annihilated by the 7 tailed beasts...and besides they cannot restrain Naruto and KB from joining. they admitted this...so why not make a plan considering the two personalities and attitude in it...
i am looking forward also to the Samurai. hmmm...they can control chakra too right...hmm..wonder what they can do.
KB vs. Kisame = epic fight. good match...good match. can't decide who's gonna win...but story wise it should be KB. it would be ridiculous that Naruto will be the only remaining Jinchuriki the akatsukis can't capture. Naruto winning against the 8 tailed beasts + remaining akatsuki will be ugh!...it wouldn't be realistic at all...even if he got the whole alliance on his side...

Phenom
10-16-2009, 06:48 AM
i am really impressed by gaara...kazekage is really proving his worth. but keeping the hachibi and kyubi jinchurikis out of the battle i think is not really a good idea...the alliance might get annihilated by the 7 tailed beasts...and besides they cannot restrain Naruto and KB from joining. they admitted this...so why not make a plan considering the two personalities and attitude in it...
his side...

This is exactly what I was thinking. Great wars in history are won because the commanding officers of the winning side strategically use all of the resources available to them. The fact that KB and Naruto are so alike, they are both unpredictable, means that they should have them work together. They're fighting styles would mix very well from the start, so why not use this to your advantage?

The first thing on Konoha's agenda should be to get Naruto to control the Nine-Tails. They know it is possible for a Jinchuuriki to be one with his beast, so why not have KB train him instead of locking them away?

Shkin
10-16-2009, 07:03 AM
This is exactly what I was thinking. Great wars in history are won because the commanding officers of the winning side strategically use all of the resources available to them. The fact that KB and Naruto are so alike, they are both unpredictable, means that they should have them work together. They're fighting styles would mix very well from the start, so why not use this to your advantage?

The first thing on Konoha's agenda should be to get Naruto to control the Nine-Tails. They know it is possible for a Jinchuuriki to be one with his beast, so why not have KB train him instead of locking them away?
i forgot to say that i agree with the tsuchikage there...
anyways, i think they don't trust the jinchurikis that much to have them go beastie in the war...xD and by underrating or just being really afraid of the two, the alliance might just loose a lot from this war before they realize what the jinchurikis and their beasts could have done in the very first place...
besides without the 8 and 9 tails on their side...the alliance is facing its doom...how the hell would they fight the 7 beasts...not underrating the alliance but...come on...

Kiba_Inuzuka
10-16-2009, 07:15 AM
OMG that chapter was really long

3littlepigs
10-16-2009, 10:50 AM
If he ask to be the leader for konoha and tell that he will inform the others about this.Just before,they were talking about danzo is not trustworthly to be hokage..I just read between the line..Cause He will become Hokage :D

True. He will!!:D

That is something I don't get. Despite the fact that Naruto has saved both the Sand village, by getting Gaara back, and his own village, twice, Gaara and his siblings still think that. Gaara is ungrateful, imo.

Also, if the villages try to lock Naruto up so that Madara can't get him I'm going to assume that he is either going to become a rogue ninja so that he doesn't need to obey them or Kakashi is going to become Hokage and not allow for him to be watched like a prisoner 24/7.

Really you think he's ungrateful? :| I don't know I just thought it was funny...kind of like Raikage saying the same for Killer Bee yet he obviously loves him. It does seem like they'll be watched like prisioners but I'm sure Gaara didn't mean it like that when he gave the idea. Being a former Jinchuriki he just wants to make sure they're not treated as weapons and sent to fight first because of that, however, I'm sure we'll see Naruto out in the battlefield (I mean he is the main character) :)

It's true they're both unpredictable but since they don't even know each other sending them out as a team might not be so good since they're not aware of each other's abilities (jutsus) and fighting styles...being as how they're both kind of crazy they might end up not mixing well and doing something stupid. :shock:

I don't really agree that Konoha should get Naruto to control the Kyuubi. I do think eventually Killer Bee will be the one to teach him how to control it but the idea should come from Naruto and not Konoha. That'll be like treating him like a weapon, exactly what Gaara doesn't want. Besides like the Mizukage said it's extremely hard to control a bijuu so they probably think there's not enough time ( I mean they do have to "find" Killer Bee, and then call Raikage 'casue it seems he won't listen to anyone else)

Airgrimes
10-16-2009, 11:01 AM
isnt sakura gonna tell naruto she still loves sasuke?
this was a brilliant chapter even though it only involved talking.
what would be god was if Naruto was a worlf target and became famous like his dad.
and everyone would shout out The Yellow Flash's son!!!
like how tsuchikage immediately said son of the white fang when they mentioned Hatake Kakashi

3littlepigs
10-16-2009, 11:05 AM
isnt sakura gonna tell naruto she still loves sasuke?
this was a brilliant chapter even though it only involved talking.
what would be god was if Naruto was a worlf target and became famous like his dad.
and everyone would shout out The Yellow Flash's son!!!
like how tsuchikage immediately said son of the white fang when they mentioned Hatake Kakashi

We don't know what she decided...but she said she didn't want to make another mistake and she admitted she's caused Naruto pain so I doubt she went all the way to the Land of Iron just to say she still loves Sasuke.

It would be cool if they recognized him as the Yellow Flash's son but it'll be even more amazing if they recognize him all over the ninja world because of who he is and not who his dad is :)...I think it was always a pressure for Kakashi too...

Jesuka
10-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I loved this chapter mostly cause it shows all the kages (almost all) at their potential. The Raikage and Gaara especially. Most people thought the Raikage was too arrogant and headstrong but he isn't always like that. He was just mad that someone killed his brother- Who wouldn't? Raikage seems like a great kage and worthy of the title. Gaara shows his worth too. Even tho he is so young his opinions is good and wise.

Jesuka
10-16-2009, 11:16 AM
We don't know what she decided...but she said she didn't want to make another mistake and she admitted she's caused Naruto pain so I doubt she went all the way to the Land of Iron just to say she still loves Sasuke.

Yea but I think she going to say that she wants to stop relying on him for everything. Im pretty sure she still like Sasuke. I just think she will try to pull her own weight a little more.

Airgrimes
10-16-2009, 12:02 PM
if she does still love sasuke she deserves a kick in her teeth.
I think Naruto should concentrate on using jutsu other than senjutsu.
his taijutsu and genjutsu(lack of) is just lousy.
While Sasuke has great taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu.

xxgolden
10-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I've never really liked kisame because he seemed to be a ripoff of Arlong from one piece but any way this fight between Kisame and Killer Bee is going to be awesome

Shadow Clone Jutsu
10-16-2009, 12:21 PM
I think Kisame is going to own KB. but isnt there supposed to be an Akatsuki member that turns good?

devapath
10-16-2009, 12:30 PM
I think Kisame is going to own KB. but isnt there supposed to be an Akatsuki member that turns good?
kisame is going to own however he will not win because naruto is guna wana meat kb to learn to control his bijuu better and interupt the fight, in sage mode of course, and there was an akatsuki that went good and it was nagato

Airgrimes
10-16-2009, 12:47 PM
kisame vs kB?
thats so gonna get interrupted.

Bioyard
10-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Anyone else think Danzo might kill Gaara before he can give info to Konoha??

devapath
10-16-2009, 01:21 PM
um no danzo sux eggs and would be killed in an instant by gaara or kankuro's
sasori puppet

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
all the guys who think that kisame is gonna crush KB...are seriously frgtting that killerbee is the jinchiruriiki of the 8tails!!...also he is the only one who truly knows hw to master the power of the tailed beasts...agreeded that kisame has the power of a tailed beast...but KB can litterally turn into the eight tails aand still not lose his cool...even naruto cant do that...i thik this fight is gonna be a close call...and then thrs KB's sensie ...SABU i think?....also raikage is gonna delpoy the search tem soon..i think its gonna be a truly awsome match...maby even as cool as the sasuke vs itachi fight..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 01:25 PM

no way man...danzo still hasnt gt away fr Ao...and gaara's the friggin kazekage!!..thr no way that danzo can get gaara

devapath
10-16-2009, 01:29 PM
all the guys who think that kisame is gonna crush KB...are seriously frgtting that killerbee is the jinchiruriiki of the 8tails!!...also he is the only one who truly knows hw to master the power of the tailed beasts...agreeded that kisame has the power of a tailed beast...but KB can litterally turn into the eight tails aand still not lose his cool...even naruto cant do that...i thik this fight is gonna be a close call...and then thrs KB's sensie ...SABU i think?....also raikage is gonna delpoy the search tem soon..i think its gonna be a truly awsome match...maby even as cool as the sasuke vs itachi fight..
just like when kisame met naruto samhada would eat killer bees chakra making him powerless

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 01:36 PM

i thought that that ws itachi or nagato..

devapath
10-16-2009, 01:40 PM
i forgot bout itachi but i already said nagato

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 01:42 PM
i forgot to say that i agree with the tsuchikage there...
anyways, i think they don't trust the jinchurikis that much to have them go beastie in the war...xD and by underrating or just being really afraid of the two, the alliance might just loose a lot from this war before they realize what the jinchurikis and their beasts could have done in the very first place...
besides without the 8 and 9 tails on their side...the alliance is facing its doom...how the hell would they fight the 7 beasts...not underrating the alliance but...come on...

Remember what mifune said?...madara might act all powerfull and mighty ..he really isnt that strong...i he could just simply control the 7 tailed beasts and send them on a rampage he would have done that a long time ago....controlling one tailed beast is already a really really difficult task..let alone 7 of them..maby the old madara could hace done it...but not nw..madara is too weak..theres no garuntee that madara will use the 7 beasts on the battlefelid...i think that was just a threat .so that the kages will put the 8 and 9 tailes on the front lines...it will surly be easy for madara to capture two tailed beasts(and naruto dsnt even know h to control the 9 tails prperly)....its exaclt what madara wants..i think gaara ws really smart to make the decision to protect the 2 reaming beasts....there will be no point fighting if madara gts them..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 01:44 PM
hmm who else thinks that the alliance of all the nations for the first time in history is the ..first step toward complet absolute peace in the ninja world...i think that after this war all the nations are gonna be at a permanant alliance with each other,,

devapath
10-16-2009, 01:48 PM
i think they should fight, but be protected on all angles, and if any of the toads heal before the fight naruto can use them for protection, and with sage mode he can sense where madara is starting to apear. so naruto can pretty much protect himself durring the war

and i also believe that raikage would not allow for a permanent treaty becuz he is to stubborn

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 02:05 PM
i think they should fight, but be protected on all angles, and if any of the toads heal before the fight naruto can use them for protection, and with sage mode he can sense where madara is starting to apear. so naruto can pretty much protect himself durring the war

and i also believe that raikage would not allow for a permanent treaty becuz he is to stubborn

no matter hw strong naruto is madara is gonna be stronger...even though i dont thik madara will be able to control all the tailed beasts at the same time ..i think he will atleast be able to control 1 or 2 beasts compltly...and that should be enough to take down naruto(who cant even control the ninetails properly)....puting the jinchirukiikis on the battlefeild is simple too risky...u can just take that decision thinking the the jinchuriiki can protect itself..thats just a speculation....and if madara captures them then everything the nations worked fr will be of no use..

devapath
10-16-2009, 02:08 PM
no matter hw strong naruto is madara is gonna be stronger...even though i dont thik madara will be able to control all the tailed beasts at the same time ..i think he will atleast be able to control 1 or 2 beasts compltly...and that should be enough to take down naruto(who cant even control the ninetails properly)....puting the jinchirukiikis on the battlefeild is simple too risky...u can just take that decision thinking the the jinchuriiki can protect itself..thats just a speculation....and if madara captures them then everything the nations worked fr will be of no use..
it doesnt matter if they take them into a hidding place, knowing the way they act they will escape and join the battle anyway, raikage and kazekage both said that they wont listen to any orders they are given

Xiaoun
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Oh! I forgot there was a new chapter out!

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 02:32 PM
it doesnt matter if they take them into a hidding place, knowing the way they act they will escape and join the battle anyway, raikage and kazekage both said that they wont listen to any orders they are given

True...but they coould atleast try ...i mean its better than just putting them on the feild at the firsst place...i think that KB might agree to go into hiding (i dont think he will want to get involved in the fighting)...and naruto..well...hes hopeless..but still u cant give up without trying right...i bet they will talk to naruto and explain the stakes to him..if he still dsnt agree i think that they might form sum kinda strategy with naruto and hw the might be able to use naruto to battle madara....but i think that ill only be done in as an extreame measure ...ie if naruto absolutly refueses to back down(i guess they willf figure that its better helping naruto then leting him doing sumthing alone).....but like i said...that might only be as last measures..

Kari-Chan
10-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I loved the new chapter, I thought it was cool how they pointed out that no one trusts danzo anymore I thought the part with Killerbee and that other singing guy was a nice break from all the tension of the previous chapter (where exactly was that?)
I think Team Samui's gonna be happy to know that their sensei is okay.

I also can't wait for the fight between Kisame and Killerbee,
I also really wanna know what madara's got up his sleeve, I'm just excited to see what happens! XD

devapath
10-16-2009, 02:44 PM
True...but they coould atleast try ...i mean its better than just putting them on the feild at the firsst place...i think that KB might agree to go into hiding (i dont think he will want to get involved in the fighting)...and naruto..well...hes hopeless..but still u cant give up without trying right...i bet they will talk to naruto and explain the stakes to him..if he still dsnt agree i think that they might form sum kinda strategy with naruto and hw the might be able to use naruto to battle madara....but i think that ill only be done in as an extreame measure ...ie if naruto absolutly refueses to back down(i guess they willf figure that its better helping naruto then leting him doing sumthing alone).....but like i said...that might only be as last measures..
naruto will refuse b4 they even say it
and naruto will probably wana be on the front lines, if they refuse he will say something like "my dad believes in me and by hiding like a coward i am not following his wishes" kakashi would say " O_U you know bout your father omgz wel since you know i gues you are ready to learn his ftg, if you can master that then you will be aloud to fight on the front lines" the end.
so there is no point in trying to convince him
and as for kb he just might wana get back at akatsuki for attacking him in the middle of his ENKA lessons

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 02:59 PM
naruto will refuse b4 they even say it
and naruto will probably wana be on the front lines, if they refuse he will say something like "my dad believes in me and by hiding like a coward i am not following his wishes" kakashi would say " O_U you know bout your father omgz wel since you know i gues you are ready to learn his ftg, if you can master that then you will be aloud to fight on the front lines" the end.
so there is no point in trying to convince him
and as for kb he just might wana get back at akatsuki for attacking him in the middle of his ENKA lessons

yea maby...but cmon...i am sure the great shinobi nations combined can do something as simple as keeping naruto tied up....and like i said ...they cant just give up without trying to talk and convince naruto first...the rest will be decided on what naruto sayz

JPSM
10-16-2009, 04:07 PM
yea maby...but cmon...i am sure the great shinobi nations combined can do something as simple as keeping naruto tied up....and like i said ...they cant just give up without trying to talk and convince naruto first...the rest will be decided on what naruto sayz

Most likely we will see him obligated to stay in Konoha...and he will train to leave the village and to show everybody that he can be like is father, with a "flee on sight" warning...

devapath
10-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Most likely we will see him obligated to stay in Konoha...and he will train to leave the village and to show everybody that he can be like is father, with a "flee on sight" warning...
he wouldnt get a flee on sight cause in this war he is the target

devapath
10-16-2009, 04:12 PM
he wont stay tied up for long if he uses itachi's gift to control the kyuubi and go full 9tails without loosing it

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 04:16 PM
he wont stay tied up for long if he uses itachi's gift to control the kyuubi and go full 9tails without loosing it

we dont know what the gift is yet..

Bioyard
10-16-2009, 04:18 PM
What I dont get is, WHY declare war? It's never been difficult for Madara to find Naruto. And surely with Naruto running after sasuke it would have been easier to catch him. He has to know that the nations will hide Naruto. What does he gain here? Is he just doing this as a diversion? Stalling for time because he is missing a hidden component to his plan?

This actually brings up in my head that Naruto might be a Senju. Because if he was than that would make more sense has to why Madara wants them to fight. Maybe the descendants of the Sage need to battle to fuse the beasts together. Sasuke is the last Uchiha. Meaning last heir to one of the two Sage bloodlines. And Naruto being a senju(possibly) and having the last beast within him. It kinda fits together I think.

JPSM
10-16-2009, 04:21 PM
he wouldnt get a flee on sight cause in this war he is the target

No...if Naruto is the target...it's more like an attack on sight...flee on sight would mean that he is so powerfull, that regular ninja cannot harm him....

Hidan
10-16-2009, 04:55 PM
I wonder if we will see Amegakure (Konan) in this war...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 05:03 PM

ooh yea i alomost frgt bout her!.....Yea thrs a good chance that Ame might join the War..with Konan as their leader

mrsticky005
10-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Why cause war?

Because that's what Madara wants.
He wants to rule the world even if he has to destroy it.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Why cause war?

Because that's what Madara wants.
He wants to rule the world even if he has to destroy it.

no that isnt true...Madara dsnt want to destroy the world...Madara bealives that this world full of war and hate is all wrong...thats why he wants to build a world where there is peace.......but he dsnt understand that true peace cannot be acheived just by puting ppl in a genjutsu..

when u think bout it..Madara wants to build a peacefull world he dsnt want to destroy it...and he beleives that he can do that.........only the way he is trying to do it is wrong..

somehow this is the case with most of the bad guys in naruto...all of em want peace..they all just seek to go about it the wrong way..

mrsticky005
10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
no that isnt true...Madara dsnt want to destroy the world...Madara bealives that this world full of war and hate is all wrong...thats why he wants to build a world where there is peace.......but he dsnt understand that true peace cannot be acheived just by puting ppl in a genjutsu..

Madara is a liar. You actually believe what he says? He doesn't want peace he wants
world domination. He wants to be number 1. He wants revenge against all who aren't
himself because he's the best in his own mind. He hates everyone.

when u think bout it..Madara wants to build a peacefull world he dsnt want to destroy it...and he beleives that he can do that.........only the way he is trying to do it is wrong..

Actually when you think about it you realize "Wait...Madara is evil and manipulative. He must be trying to take over the world."

somehow this is the case with most of the bad guys in naruto...all of em want peace..they all just seek to go about it the wrong way..

Not really. Only really Pain wanted a twisted version of peace. Name someone else
who did want peace. Madara wants total domination

Phariah824
10-16-2009, 06:39 PM
@ 3LP lol ya we agree again i was shocked that Raikage's brain still functions lol seeing him agree with Gaara with no arguements because he was right in his statements. that shocked me lol.

@Phenom definately agree with you about getting Naruto to gain control of the 9tail

the fight with Kisame and KB i think will not be 1 on 1 and might be interupted. also did u see that ax in the tree? and the big badger / bear? i think that teacher has some skill also and don't think he will stay on the side-line. i see Kisame breaking off and running. and also that Samui's team left the Raikage earlier and might show up since they found out from Naruto earlier that he might be alive because they wanted the biju. so i can see them possibly showing up too.

Gaara hasn't seen Naruto lately so he doesn't know about his Sage mode, and i think he would want to keep Naruto out of the fight in a way because he feels he owes Naruto and would do it as a way of protecting him. not just the biju.

3littlepigs
10-16-2009, 07:00 PM
Yea but I think she going to say that she wants to stop relying on him for everything. Im pretty sure she still like Sasuke. I just think she will try to pull her own weight a little more.

Could be...I really hope that's not the case but that would be like telling Naruto to stop loving Sakura all of a sudden...:???:
What I dont get is, WHY declare war? It's never been difficult for Madara to find Naruto. And surely with Naruto running after sasuke it would have been easier to catch him. He has to know that the nations will hide Naruto. What does he gain here? Is he just doing this as a diversion? Stalling for time because he is missing a hidden component to his plan?

Well, IMO he just doesn't have enough power to take Naruto by force. Remember Madara has no idea Minato appeared and restored the seal and that it can only be used once, so he might assume Naruto will go up to 8-tails and if Nagato had trouble trying to keep him locked I'm guessing there's nothing Madara can do. He already sent Taka after Killer Bee and we all know how that went, he also tested Sasuke against 4 Kages and realized he wasn't strong enough to defeat even one so sending Taka after the Kyuubi is useless as well...I'm guessing his best option was to try and either find support for his plan or intimidate the Kages and so make them hand over the Hachibi and Kyuubi but that didn't work...it would look bad if he says there'll be war and then chickens out. Of course he also wants to keep Naruto alive until he fights Sasuke...that's why he sent Kisame after Killer Bee first.
I was thinking it's the perfect opportunity for her to appear again seeing as how she said Amegakure would always support Naruto. She probably will do everything she can to make sure Madara doesn't take Naruto.
@ 3LP lol ya we agree again i was shocked that Raikage's brain still functions lol seeing him agree with Gaara with no arguements because he was right in his statements. that shocked me lol.

I know! LOL :p

Phenom
10-17-2009, 10:03 PM

Madara is a liar. You actually believe what he says? He doesn't want peace he wants
world domination. He wants to be number 1. He wants revenge against all who aren't
himself because he's the best in his own mind. He hates everyone.

Actually when you think about it you realize "Wait...Madara is evil and manipulative. He must be trying to take over the world."

Not really. Only really Pain wanted a twisted version of peace. Name someone else
who did want peace. Madara wants total domination

Madara is the new version of Pain. He wants the world to be at peace, no matter what the cost. For him to be a good antagonist for Naruto, he has to be the opposite of him. Naruto wants peace by actually achieving it, and Madara wants it by forcing everyone to have it.

3littlepigs
10-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Madara is the new version of Pain. He wants the world to be at peace, no matter what the cost. For him to be a good antagonist for Naruto, he has to be the opposite of him. Naruto wants peace by actually achieving it, and Madara wants it by forcing everyone to have it.

Not really. If you remember in chapter 463 when Madara was talking with Naruto and telling him he'll make him fight Sasuke, Naruto told him that he and Nagato were nothing alike and that Nagato really wished for peace while Madara doesn't really want peace and Madara agreed.

mrsticky005
10-18-2009, 03:15 PM
What 3littlepigs said.

besides

If Madara was good

than Kabuto is a saint

3littlepigs
10-18-2009, 05:25 PM
What 3littlepigs said.

besides

If Madara was good

than Kabuto is a saint

True, and Oro would be an angel.;)

DanzoHokage#6
10-18-2009, 05:26 PM

i agree. that is why I think KB somehow wins against kisame. I think that KB will train naruto how to control the nine-tail chakara. So if kisame beats him he won't be able to do that.

Phenom
10-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Not really. If you remember in chapter 463 when Madara was talking with Naruto and telling him he'll make him fight Sasuke, Naruto told him that he and Nagato were nothing alike and that Nagato really wished for peace while Madara doesn't really want peace and Madara agreed.

Seeing as how Naruto knew nothing of Madara's plan, he assumed that Madara didn't actually want peace. Madara could have simply agreed with Naruto because he didn't want him to find out about the plan he had.

3littlepigs
10-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Seeing as how Naruto knew nothing of Madara's plan, he assumed that Madara didn't actually want peace. Madara could have simply agreed with Naruto because he didn't want him to find out about the plan he had.

True, or he could've answered with the truth. ;)

Nemico
10-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Should be a Heck of an intersting next chapters: KB Vs Kisame.
And the Info Garra will give Kakashi.

Sasuke^infinity
10-19-2009, 11:18 AM
pretty good chapter
i cant wait for kisame's new form!
i hate KB's so-called rap

Naruto321
10-19-2009, 11:50 AM
I can't wait to see the Kisame and Killer Bee fight.

Airgrimes
10-19-2009, 11:56 AM
KB wont die just yet since he hasnt had much focus on him since he fought sasuke's squad.

Naruto321
10-19-2009, 11:57 AM
I know that. But Kisame has the power to cut and take Chakra. Kisame is like a demon himself.

Vivi
10-19-2009, 11:59 AM
I know that. But Kisame has the power to cut and take Chakra. Kisame is like a demon himself.

Well Kisame lives up to his name.

Kisame means Demon Shark.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-19-2009, 03:16 PM
True that.