PDA

View Full Version : Here is a new game

brooksey
10-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Anyone ever did parkour, or known as free running? I'm going to try tomorrow.

ShariKage
10-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Lolwut?

EdFry
10-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Not really a game, but it looks fun.

But I can't even skate, ride a bike or swim

so pass.

Be careful with that.

brooksey
10-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Lolwut?

Its when you jump obsticles and stuff and run while doing it. Kinda like running from someone doing crazy flips and stuff. I'm just going to jump ledges tomorrow, and jump over stuff. I can hang on stuff too but I'll see what I can find with my friends :p

ShariKage
10-15-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh, can you skateboard too?

brooksey
10-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Oh, can you skateboard too?

lol nah I'm more of a runner. I can do front and back flips on trampoline but I am def. not trying on flat ground anytime soon.

I have went on a skateboard before but I can't do kickflips or ollies like that.

kentaru
10-15-2009, 08:30 PM
ive ehard of it its where you do flips off of walls and such, the first tournament in britain

ShariKage
10-15-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm perty good at teh skateboard.

zebrakiller
10-15-2009, 09:03 PM
free runnin n parkour are actually two different things...free runnin is a bit more intense, gapping buildings, barrel rolls to break ur fall, that sort of thing...parkour is just like skateboardin with no board, tryna find sick lines n shiz...parkour-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR8GOJPqiQU

Phenom
10-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Its when you jump obsticles and stuff and run while doing it. Kinda like running from someone doing crazy flips and stuff. I'm just going to jump ledges tomorrow, and jump over stuff. I can hang on stuff too but I'll see what I can find with my friends :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kcImM4FFw

That is free-running, or parkour, can't remember which it is. My suggestion to you if you want to start doing parkour or free-running is to take gymnastics because it will help you develop the upper and lower body strength needed to actually do the things in the video.

brooksey
10-16-2009, 08:22 AM
I did some moves on a youtube video about free running, or parkour. I jumped over this fence a little bit above my waist it took a few trys to get the scare out of me but I did it two times. Just can't wait till my friends come over and we find some stuff we can practice on. Anyone know any good places/ideas to do basic parkour/free falling stuff?

Hidden Ninja45
10-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I haven't heard of the game before? Is it for the Wii or something?

Phenom
10-16-2009, 05:21 PM

The game 'Free-Running' is actually a game in Europe on the PSP. However, the person who made this thread was talking about free-running in real life.

The Shady Ninja
10-16-2009, 05:25 PM
They did that on The Office :D

brooksey
10-16-2009, 05:29 PM

lol no, real life.