PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Music Forum

TheBlackChidori
05-04-2009, 11:01 AM
There seems to be alot of music fans here, but all the topics go straight to the Off-Topic forum. And if anyone's ever been there, you know that topics don't last long before being pushed to the next page.

You could combine it with movies or something of the sort, and have a nice little Entertainment forum.

Food for thought.

garraswerewolf
05-04-2009, 11:14 AM
ya this would be a good idea

SRhyse
05-04-2009, 11:41 AM
If there becomes enough of them, we'd do it, but not before. Even the Village War system's working that way.

That goes for pretty much all new forum ideas, btw. Unless the issue is whether or not the new forum fits within the site rules, feel free to make as many threads about it as you like. When they grow popular and beloved enough, they'd be up for their own forum.

TheBlackChidori
05-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Fair enough. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Vermillian
05-04-2009, 11:48 AM
I support this idea. However could lead to flame wars..."Hey your music sucks!","No your's does!"

TheBlackChidori
05-04-2009, 11:51 AM
I support this idea. However could lead to flame wars..."Hey your music sucks!","No your's does!"

That seems inevitable on anything. I know you've been to the Naruto discussion topics.

Insult someone's character, and be sure to come strapped.

SRhyse
05-04-2009, 12:05 PM

That seems inevitable on anything. I know you've been to the Naruto discussion topics.

One of my very first threads when the forum launched was actually about how Sasuke 'needn't be.' It's, to this day, one of the most civil threads we've had.

I think more people were too confused over a moderator saying something that wasn't "Be good kids!" to start flaming eachother.

Truth be told, this entire forum is surprisingly civil so far. I honestly thought most of you guys would be potty mouths 24/7, but it's been the exact opposite. We even have Doctors contributing between patient exams!

We're really proud of everyone that's contributing to it!

garraswerewolf
05-04-2009, 12:06 PM
ya i only cuss in pm and only with people i know really well

TheBlackChidori
05-05-2009, 06:31 PM

One of my very first threads when the forum launched was actually about how Sasuke 'needn't be.' It's, to this day, one of the most civil threads we've had.

I think more people were too confused over a moderator saying something that wasn't "Be good kids!" to start flaming eachother.

Truth be told, this entire forum is surprisingly civil so far. I honestly thought most of you guys would be potty mouths 24/7, but it's been the exact opposite. We even have Doctors contributing between patient exams!

We're really proud of everyone that's contributing to it!

And it just happens to be my favorite topic to date.