PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: New to this particular forum

Jimboberino
10-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Hello, I am Jimboberino. I recently changed my wifi name to Jimboberino from Umbra for simplicity purposes. I have a question: Is Temari any good on wifi? I am trying to find a more powerful second attacker other than Ino, even though she has those great... um... confusion-inflicting moves. Any advice would be appreciated; nice to meet all of you that I haven't already met on the Gamespot forums!

ShariKage
10-14-2009, 09:15 PM
No, Do you use the lee tenten combo? And do you need help with anything on here?

Jimboberino
10-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Ah, too bad. Yes I use Lee/Tenten. I have 240-ish wins, 28 losses WITHOUT d/c-ing. Thanks, but I dont need help... yet. But ill ask if I have other questions. I am unlike most "noobs" in the sense that I at least attempt to figure things out before I pester you guys with questions.

ShariKage
10-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Ahh, touche then.

Ashen
10-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Temari has two things that make her useful.

1. Great Wind Blast ---> Basically Wind Devastation but weaker.

2. Is Cyclone slash. One of the few jutsu that can attack everyone on your opponents side. If you find a decent balance between powering up here Wind element jutsu and speed you can get her doing moderate/decent damage. At best though she'll be mediocre in speed.

ShariKage
10-14-2009, 09:28 PM
I lost my game REAPER. =/

Jimboberino
10-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry about that, ShariKage. I can't even imagine losing a cartridge, cuz it includes data, too.

If anyone ever wants to battle, my fc is: 2106-8186-3514

Avenger
10-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Hah I think I saw you on Gamefaqs. :)

Anyways, Temari is pretty good but you just gotta use her good. She's no good with characters that don't work with her though. Cyclone Wind Jutsu is pretty good especially if your trying to weaken someone, or take them down when they have Low Health.

Wind Devastation is good too but it's weak.. As long as you build her with the right Tags, she's great.

Rajam
10-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Temari is best suited for defensive teams. She is ok on wifi, but lacks speed. I still think Anbu is the best Wind-devastator in the game though

Jimboberino
10-19-2009, 12:09 PM
thanks for the input, everyone. Ill probably just leave my team alone for now. Sorry for the slowness in response. My teachers all decided to have exams in the same week (this week). So i was busy with prep and stuff.