PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Wait, Ultimate Ninja Storm for PSP?

Zack Uchiha
05-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Discuss the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games for PSP and PS3 here.I know it's for the PS3, but I didn't know it was for the PSP also. I've checked quite a few places, and I haven't seen any information on it being for PSP, also.

Does anyone think they can give me links and etc. for this? You know... if you have it.

Much appreciated.

*ichigorukiafan*
05-04-2009, 07:58 AM
there are 2 naruto psp games and a new shippuden game is coming to the psp in march!! :D
the first ones called: naruto ultimate ninja heroes. the other one is called naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2, the phantom fortress. i forget wat the shippuden gme is called. there's a foruum topic 4 it though chck it out!

goldendreamer
05-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah

ByakuKage
05-10-2009, 09:11 PM
There are ultimate ninja games for psp, but they're not like ultimate ninja storm. They're really more along the lines of the ps2 ultimate ninja games

Leaf Shinobi
05-11-2009, 05:45 PM
So the PSP Shippuden one that is coming in the fall is following along the lines of which one, the Ninja Storm or the "Ultimate Ninja"?

shino 4
05-14-2009, 09:38 PM
So the PSP Shippuden one that is coming in the fall is following along the lines of which one, the Ninja Storm or the "Ultimate Ninja"?
ultimat ninja

Sasori065
06-19-2009, 08:15 AM
ultimate ninjano the game play looks nothing like ultimate ninja and it is not a Storm game,its something like uzumaki chronicles game play

deidara330
07-12-2009, 11:25 AM
I know it's for the PS3, but I didn't know it was for the PSP also. I've checked quite a few places, and I haven't seen any information on it being for PSP, also.

Does anyone think they can give me links and etc. for this? You know... if you have it.

Much appreciated.
I didn't think that there was a UNS game for the PSP, only the Ultimate Ninja Heroes series.