PDA

View Full Version : Sasori vs 30% Kisame,Itachi & Kakuzu

Vivi
10-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Sasori as we know is allmighty.

We had Sasori vs Kisame.Vs Itachi and vs Kakuzu.

But can he take out all 3 of them?

PS: 30% Kisame cause we dont know his full strength.

The Demon Zabuza
10-13-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't think so.

Kisame, even at 30%, can wash off poison from Iron Sand with a Water Shockwave. Without that, Itachi at least can dodge it. And Kazuku's blasts would do serious damage to the 100 puppets. I also think that Kisame could take out a few, with speed, strength and water. Remember, water would wash the poison off, so it would be hard.

With Susoon'o and ammy, I say right team wins.

[Shikamaru]
10-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Nope.
Itachi's Jutsu are extremely powerful, and we've seen how fast he can move, and predict movement. Sasori would have no chance of keeping track of him, Kakuzu's hearts, and Kisame's wave blasts/water clones.

It's up to Kakuzu and Kisame.
The Water Jutsu would disrupt Sasori's puppets. That excludes 100 puppet summon. Kakuzu's Elemental Ghost would prove difficult for Sasori to dodge, especially if Kisame is chasing him around with water clones and his chakra eating blade.

Sasori's best shot is iron sand, and if they come close to Kisame's blade, it will be rendered useless.

Kakuzu can counter with Iron skin, blocking the Iron sand and Kisame would be able to block with his blade, beings it sucks chakra, which is guiding the Iron sand.

I don't see Sasori taking this. Especially since his best attacks involve puppets, which water can easily counter, alongside Kakuzu's extremely powerful elemental blasts.

Jinchiruuki
10-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu would win. If you count all Kakuzu's hearts that's 7 vs 1 technically. Sasori and his puppets would have to work a lot harder to get near Kakuzu, Itachi, and Kisame cuz of Area of effect jutsu's and Iron skin, so poisoned weapons would be useless. Collab jutsu's with Itachi's Fireball and Kakuzu's Searing Migraine from the fire heart + Wind pressure from the wind heart, Sasori wouldn't be able to dodge nor survive since he himself is a puppet for the most part. On top of this Kisame's water jutsu's such as the shark missiles and water prison/ water clones would provide great distraction. On the other hand...Sasori's puppets such as 3rd Kazekage with Iron Sand would be a brutal defense that would be very hard to penetrate. and the 200 puppets jutsu would prove to be a hard task but considering the fire+wind jutsus they would burn up almost instantly. Only real chance Sasori has is with Mom and Dad puppets/ 3rd kazekage Iron Sand. But I'd say the 3 team would win pretty easily.

Hidden Ninja45
10-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu would win. If you count all Kakuzu's hearts that's 7 vs 1 technically. Sasori and his puppets would have to work a lot harder to get near Kakuzu, Itachi, and Kisame cuz of Area of effect jutsu's and Iron skin, so poisoned weapons would be useless. Collab jutsu's with Itachi's Fireball and Kakuzu's Searing Migraine from the fire heart + Wind pressure from the wind heart, Sasori wouldn't be able to dodge nor survive since he himself is a puppet for the most part. On top of this Kisame's water jutsu's such as the shark missiles and water prison/ water clones would provide great distraction. On the other hand...Sasori's puppets such as 3rd Kazekage with Iron Sand would be a brutal defense that would be very hard to penetrate. and the 200 puppets jutsu would prove to be a hard task but considering the fire+wind jutsus they would burn up almost instantly. Only real chance Sasori has is with Mom and Dad puppets/ 3rd kazekage Iron Sand. But I'd say the 3 team would win pretty easily.
Wow. Nice explaination. I agree that that Kisame, Itachi and Kakazu would win.

Sasori12
10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Is he fighting all 3 of them at once or 1 after another?

Sasori V.S. all of them at once. Sasori would be over whelmed by massive ninjutsu. Sasori can keep up with all 7, (counting Kakuzu' hearts) of there attacks. 100 puppets would be usless. Iron Sand gives him a chance, but is unlikely.

Sasori V.S. one after another. Sasori wins this. Sasori doesn't get tired. He could keep going forever if he wanted. He has 298 puppets, he could use the 100 puppets multiple times. His Iron Sand would be a big help 2.