PDA

View Full Version : FMA2 discussion/debate/chitchat

Darkaura-
10-13-2009, 09:57 AM
well we all love the Fma series. From the latest episode in the anime it was pretty much a recap of what happened and that got me thinking. Let us discuss if we like the New FMA2 or not.

In my opinion, i love it. FMA2 has a much more epic plotline, deeper characters and overall just better flow. FMA2 doesn't have as much of Ed killing ppl for bashing his height, and overall he is a much better character now. Mustang lost alot of my fanbase in the original for his change in personality outbursts, like when he said," Dogs...I LOVE DOGS" he just killed his rep. But he gained some back when he said" and all the female officesr will be required to ware miniskirts" ID join that army...

Anyways, I am 100% for FMA2 it makes my geass tingle, now I want to know what you guys think.

love it? hate it? want to C berry own some more ppl? wanna cut ppls arms off and tie them to dogs? wanna ced turn al into a tank lets hear what's on your minds.

Those who troll are trash,Thost who don't rep are worse then trash.

Darkaura-
10-13-2009, 11:38 AM
no one?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Those comments by Roy were made to add comedy, and also, it isn't called "FMA2", it's called "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood."
This anime series follows the manga more, whereas the original anime made it's own story after it had gone passed the Introduction of the Humonculus Greed part.

Darkaura-
10-13-2009, 05:03 PM
y thank you very much. And what is your view on it you enjoying it?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes, I found Brotherhood a lot more enjoyable than the Original Anime, since it does follow the manga.

Bacon
10-13-2009, 11:14 PM
i lve thi version better, the fights are epic, and plot,and alchemy makes more sense.
plus i like the winryXed and the fact that plot flows better. plus there is far more creative which makes it more epic

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Another good thing are the characters that were in the manga but not in the Original Anime, such as Lin Yao, Olivia Armstrong, Father, May, The Briggs, etc.