PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: Naruto Shippuden: Path of Ninja 3 is releasing only several days later!!

Kakashi-Hatake
10-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Never mind, I mistook it for something else. If you are a moderator, I'd appreciate it if you would close this.

ShariKage
10-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Hell yes!

Kakashi-Hatake
10-12-2009, 09:07 PM
I heard somewhere it will be released either this Friday, or the next one...or the next...(It's somewhere on a Friday)

ShariKage
10-12-2009, 09:08 PM
At gamestop?

Kakashi-Hatake
10-12-2009, 09:09 PM
At gamestop?
I don't know.

Ashen
10-12-2009, 09:37 PM
This information's kinda vague. Do you mean a new Path of the Ninja game will be released, or there will be a press release? I highly doubt a Naruto game will just suddenly come out without official prior notice. So unless you mean a press release where they talk about how there will be a Naruto Path of the Ninja 3, I wouldn't get my hopes up on what you're saying here.

ShariKage
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
darn, ashenreaper.

Kakashi-Hatake
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
This information's kinda vague. Do you mean a new Path of the Ninja game will be released, or there will be a press release? I highly doubt a Naruto game will just suddenly come out without official prior notice. So unless you mean a press release where they talk about how there will be a Naruto Path of the Ninja 3, I wouldn't get my hopes up on what you're saying here.
No, not a press release. The release of the new game!

Ashen
10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Here's the main reason why; The first two Path of the Ninja games, along with almost all (if not all) Naruto games are first released in Japan. In Japan this series is referred to as Naruto RPG 1, 2, and 3. These 3 games have been out for a while in Japan, Naruto RPG 1 was remade as the first Path of the Ninja game in the US, RPG 2 was never translated and released here, RPG 3 was translated and released as Path of the Ninja 2 in the US.

So unless you mean they're releasing Naruto Shippuden RPG 4 in Japan on some Friday within the next few weeks, I can safely say you've been misled. And even if they do make a Naruto Shippuden RPG 4, there's no guarantee it'd be released in the US, let alone without some sort of press release. Sorry dude, but unless this is some sort of fan-made game it'd NEVER be released here before its released in Japan.

Kakashi-Hatake
10-12-2009, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Here's the main reason why; The first two Path of the Ninja games, along with almost all (if not all) Naruto games are first released in Japan. In Japan this series is referred to as Naruto RPG 1, 2, and 3. These 3 games have been out for a while in Japan, Naruto RPG 1 was remade as the first Path of the Ninja game in the US, RPG 2 was never translated and released here, RPG 3 was translated and released as Path of the Ninja 2 in the US.

So unless you mean they're releasing Naruto Shippuden RPG 4 in Japan on some Friday within the next few weeks, I can safely say you've been misled. And even if they do make a Naruto Shippuden RPG 4, there's no guarantee it'd be released in the US, let alone without some sort of press release. Sorry dude, but unless this is some sort of fan-made game it'd NEVER be released here before its released in Japan.That proves you can't always trust what you hear.

Ashen
10-12-2009, 10:10 PM
That proves you can't always trust what you hear.No, you can't always trust what you hear. If you can find facts to support something you hear, then it's probably true; And this is still potentially true... but only if it's a fan-made game that someone is making, in which case it's still not the official Naruto Path of the Ninja 3.

Believe me, a Naruto game would have some sort of official announcement before it's released either here or in Japan. I mean, it's Naruto, one of the most watched Anime, and one of the hottest Manga currently around. Viz, and whoever else owns Naruto would want to spread this kind of news around if they were gonna release a game, not just suddenly release it without warning.

Kakashi-Hatake
10-12-2009, 10:11 PM
There was a warning.

Ashen
10-12-2009, 10:17 PM
There was a warning.Alright then... Where?

Water Clone
10-13-2009, 12:17 AM
I've received news that there will be a new Path of Ninja game in a few days, to alert everyone. Yay!
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PRESS RELEASE. AND ALSO, THIS HAS NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED.

You sure it's not the new Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 ? (http://www.toysnjoys.com/ds/narutoshippudenninjadestiny2.jpg)

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
10-13-2009, 05:34 AM
Umm...unless Tomy (People who make the Nintendo Naruto games) has said ANYTHING about a PotN3 coming out on their website I find it hard to trust your word. I mean you might be right, but I would like some proof or the source of your info. ^_^

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-13-2009, 04:15 PM
That's cool.

akatsukirocks
10-13-2009, 04:25 PM
i heard it is coming out on nov.10:shock::shock:

Kakashi-Hatake
10-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Wait, sorry, I mistook it for
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.

Ashen
10-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Wait, sorry, I mistook it for
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.*facepalm* I knew this topic was wrong. That's not even a DS game. :/ Ah well, eventually a new Naruto RPG game for the DS will come out.

Kakashi-Hatake
10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Eventually. Maybe luck will make it appear!

Ockinga
10-16-2009, 10:11 PM
There's this cool action rpg for the ds that already came out in Japan. I posted a video of it here a little while ago. I think it's called Naruto Darrinsten: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.