PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO YOU THINK NARUTO WILL END?

sasukeforever94
05-03-2009, 07:22 PM
the floor is yours. i'll wait for a few theories and then I'll share mine :)

Kisame
05-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Naruto bringing back Sasuke, solving the peace problem by ruling the world.

TheBlackChidori
05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Naruto gives his life in the final battle, destroying the remainder of the Nine-Tails in the process. Sasuke realizing the error of his ways, chooses to live on Naruto's legacy by becoming Hokage in his place, and Konoha builds a statue of Naruto above all the other Hokages.

Sakura pops out a couple of Rock Lee's kids and bam, we got us a new series.

Hidan
05-04-2009, 12:04 AM
1)Naruto brings back Sasuke and becomes Hokage
2)Naruto dies against Madara but Sasuke Kills him and returns to Konoha due to having his best friend die.

Sage Of Six Paths
05-08-2009, 04:54 AM
Okay...

Naruto becomes hokage

after many years, and then

the next generation surpasses

the old, and he gets killed by Konohamaru.

Then Konohamaru becomes the 7th Hokage

HAPPY ENDING.

*ichigorukiafan*
05-08-2009, 04:58 AM
he will become hokage, then die a yr later. lol

Airgrimes
05-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Naruto gets his own 3 students.(Kakashis child will be one of them)
then he fights Sasuke, brings him back Sasuke leaves again.
Naruto knocks up Sakura, Sakura gives birth,
Ino gets knocked up with shikamarus baby and shikamaru is like ''What a drag''.
Naruto becomes Hokage he dies.
His great,great,great,grandson continues his legacy after Konoha loses its place as a major village and he fights to bring it back into the 5 main village group.
and there we have a new series!

mora
05-14-2009, 12:07 PM
i think that naruto beets madara after bringing sauske back then since as far as i know naruto's mom might still be alive... he finds her and he becomes hokoge! my reason for thinking that his mom is alive is because it never mentions what hapend to her!! :D

seannfma
05-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Naruto bringing back Sasuke, solving the peace problem by ruling the world.
i second that theory

Luna Mikazuki
05-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage, Sasuke is either killed or brought back prisoner, yadda yadda yadda happy wedding, blah blah blah THE END

Taker369
05-16-2009, 07:54 AM
the credits will role thats how it ends LOL.

sasoridanna
05-16-2009, 08:20 AM
the credits will role thats how it ends LOL.

That's a good one.

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-16-2009, 08:21 AM
It won't end :D

WindStriker
05-16-2009, 07:55 PM
i think naruto will become hokage after a very tough road getting to that position but then dies an hour later from vomiting.then naruto's face on the mountain blows up out of nowhere then akamaru becomes hokage!!!!

THEN END!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-16-2009, 08:43 PM
well everything ends eventually, it can't go on forever, sooooooooo

Naruto becomes Hokage, Sasuke dies heroically (as much as i hate him), and he marries Sakura or Hinata. Akatsuki defeated

ANIMELVR4EVR
05-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Naruto brings back Sasuke, then kicks Madara's butt with him, he becomees Hokage and marries Hinata while Sasuke marries Sakura. THE END!

itasan
05-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Naruto gives his life in the final battle, destroying the remainder of the Nine-Tails in the process. Sasuke realizing the error of his ways, chooses to live on Naruto's legacy by becoming Hokage in his place, and Konoha builds a statue of Naruto above all the other Hokages.

Sakura pops out a couple of Rock Lee's kids and bam, we got us a new series.

Aw, that's sweet..(except for that last bit. xD)

I say Naruto dies, Sasuke dies to avenge him, Sakura becomes hokage and marries Gaara, thus creating a union between the two villages, starting the world down the path towards one united village. ^-^

And they have an adorable little kid with light purple hair! :o

lvinkbe
05-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Naruto and Sasuke are gonna have it out. One of them will inevitably die most likely sasuke :D

princezzhinata
05-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Naruto brings Sasuke back or Sasuke dies,then Naruto will marry either Sakura or Hinata and He'll be the 6th Hokage

princezzhinata
05-22-2009, 01:06 AM
Naruto brings back Sasuke, then kicks Madara's butt with him, he becomees Hokage and marries Hinata while Sasuke marries Sakura. THE END!

I like that! :)

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-22-2009, 09:54 AM
It'd be great if Nagato could fight Madara, both at full power, sometime. I doubt it happens though. I think it'll end with Naruto becoming Hokage and maybe even dying. =O

Obito
05-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Madara has the potential to take the Kyuubi with the Eternal Sharingan tech.

itasan
05-22-2009, 06:43 PM

I like that! :)

If Kishi seriously ends it like that I will probably lose all faith in the human race. If even kishi-san is willing to sell-out in the end (despite what people say about him currently he is no such thing--at least in my eyes) there truely is no hope..

Obito
05-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Naruto being Hokage

princezzhinata
05-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Naruto being Hokage

How, it's a spoiler? :|

Obito
05-25-2009, 07:03 AM
Topic:"HOW DO YOU THINK NARUTO WILL END?"
Naruto being Hokage
Please think before you talk to me, being dumb just shows me you don't go to school and a lowlife :) :mrgreen:

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Naruto being Hokage
Please think before you talk to me, being dumb just shows me you don't go to school and a lowlife :) :mrgreen:
uuuuuuuuuh what?

princezzhinata
05-26-2009, 03:27 AM
Naruto being Hokage

Are you talking to me?

waterlemon-chi
05-26-2009, 03:52 AM
Naruto being Hokage

Are you talking to me?

Yes, I do believe he's talking to you. If I were you I'd ignore him and get on with my life. :D

princezzhinata
05-26-2009, 03:55 AM
Yes, I do believe he's talking to you. If I were you I'd ignore him and get on with my life. :D

:D
I don't like to talk with dorks,jerks,nerds like him or her

waterlemon-chi
05-26-2009, 04:01 AM

lol :lol:

princezzhinata
05-26-2009, 04:03 AM
[quote="waterlemon-chi":3ag4rlao] Yes, I do believe he's talking to you. If I were you I'd ignore him and get on with my life. :D

lol :lol:[/quote:3ag4rlao]

;)

XD

waterlemon-chi
05-26-2009, 04:09 AM
^^ Good choice.

princezzhinata
05-26-2009, 04:14 AM
Thanks ^_^

Obito
05-27-2009, 08:34 AM
Wait, I'm confused, what just happened? O_o

Taker369
05-27-2009, 11:14 AM
the world ended .

naruto_sagemode16
05-27-2009, 05:04 PM
I think it would end with Naruto being the 6th Hokage and then sacrifice his life to save the Village like his father did then Kokohamaru becomes the 7th Hokage after learning alot of stuff from Naruto . :)

hello_kitty_freak
05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I second that ending with my life!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tyicus
05-27-2009, 05:25 PM
So Naruto is going to end really soon?
Is that why this post is here? :?: :?: :?: :?:

hello_kitty_freak
05-27-2009, 05:26 PM
NAH!! I don't think it'll end any time soon. We're just making predictions. :D

Tyicus
05-27-2009, 05:28 PM
ok thank god
i was reading this and was like "Naruto is ending soon :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :!: :?: "

So everything is good now xD

Choji_Fan890
05-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Why do you all think Naruto would die? he is totally going to live and make lots of little Narutos with Sakura and they are all gong to have his looks and her attitude. Naruto is going to also become the Hokage, and after a short reign, he will get bored of it (seriously, does ANYONE think Naruto would put up with the daily paperwork?) and pass the title on to Konahomaru. The world will then be filled with rainbows and Ninja-puppies and then fade to credits showing flashbacks of Naruto in his younger days. THE END

Itachi-Sama
05-28-2009, 03:23 AM
1)Naruto brings back Sasuke and becomes Hokage
2)Naruto dies against Madara but Sasuke Kills him and returns to Konoha due to having his best friend die.
Agreed.

Obito
05-28-2009, 07:07 AM
But I know! Not a day goes by that I don't feel this burn, there's a point we pass from which we can't return!

Kakashi95
06-10-2009, 05:01 AM
well i think sasuke will realize his mistake and change sides.then he will help naruto fight madara but somehow get killed trying to protect naruto though just before he dies he will try to tell naruto how to kill madara(some secret way which only a member uchiha clan would know).naruto will get really angry and kick madara's butt .and after that eventually all of the akatsuki will fall due to there being an absence of a leader.Finally naruto will comeback to the village with sasuke's body and bury it.Soon afterwards naruto wuld become the 6th hokage......then their will be another timeskip after which they will show naruto overlooking the village and his son/daughter (who recently became a genin)would come inside to tell him the news.Followed by His/Her Mother
THE END

ONIMUSHA
06-10-2009, 05:04 AM
i think it will end with a spin off babout the next generation (i.e. naruto's son,sasukes daughter,gaaras son,shikamarus daughter)

itasan
06-10-2009, 11:33 AM

*terse eyeroll*

Oh wait! there is a fun knew method to demonstrate my disaproval!

*utilizes rep system*

JMLapaxSF
06-10-2009, 11:34 AM
I want it to last forever. LOL! :lol:

itasan
06-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I want it to last forever. LOL! :lol:

But eventually even Kishi-san would run out of ideas, and it would start to lag....:(

Life AKA Death
06-10-2009, 11:58 AM
become hokage for couple of months than he brings sauseke back then he dies saving the world

Kakashi95
06-11-2009, 06:06 AM
i think it will end with a spin off babout the next generation (i.e. naruto's son,sasukes daughter,gaaras son,shikamarus daughter)

Yea that id really cool too

hajrajaved
06-11-2009, 06:30 AM
u know how stories end...this one will probably end with peace!!!!

deidara330
06-11-2009, 06:36 AM
My prediction. Don't expect the parts with Sasuke to be any good.
Sasuke goes after the Leaf, but KabutOrochimaru catches up to him and challenges him to a fight. Sasuke tells Team Hawk to stay out of the fight. They hesitate, but decide to follow his orders. They have an epic fight, and KabutOrochimaru uses his new powers to nearly kill Sasuke. Then Team Hawk will step in and save him. Then towards the end of the battle, KabutOrochimaru transforms into a horrific giant snake. Then Sasuke kills him. Meanwhile, Kisame fights Killerbee. Killerbee goes all out, but Kisame unleashes some ultra powerful move and captures him. Then they extract Killerbee's biju. During that time, Danzo does major crap as the new Hokage. (some of) The villagers get so enraged that a war breaks out. Team Hawk finishes extracting Killerbee's biju, and goes over to the Leaf Village. They see the war going on, and Sasuke sees all of his former friends dying in battle. Sasuke then setes out to kill Danzo and stop the war. Then Sasuke kills Danzo. Team Hawk and Team 7 set out to kill the remaining Akatsuki while the Leaf recovers. They get to the hideout, and Suigetsu, Sai, and Kakashi fight and kills Kisame. Then Karin, Yamato, and Jugo team up and kill Zetsu. Then in a very climactic battle, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura finally defeat Madara.

hello_kitty_freak
06-11-2009, 07:10 AM
Then in a very climactic battle, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura finally defeat Madara.

OMJ!! That ending part were the entire original team 7 defeats Madara is so cool! I really hope that happens. I always thought it would be just Naruto and Sasuke who defeat him, but if Sakura gets in the action too they (hopefully) would/could be recognized as the next three legendary sannin.

ONIMUSHA
06-11-2009, 07:13 AM
My prediction. Don't expect the parts with Sasuke to be any good.
Sasuke goes after the Leaf, but KabutOrochimaru catches up to him and challenges him to a fight. Sasuke tells Team Hawk to stay out of the fight. They hesitate, but decide to follow his orders. They have an epic fight, and KabutOrochimaru uses his new powers to nearly kill Sasuke. Then Team Hawk will step in and save him. Then towards the end of the battle, KabutOrochimaru transforms into a horrific giant snake. Then Sasuke kills him. Meanwhile, Kisame fights Killerbee. Killerbee goes all out, but Kisame unleashes some ultra powerful move and captures him. Then they extract Killerbee's biju. During that time, Danzo does major crap as the new Hokage. (some of) The villagers get so enraged that a war breaks out. Team Hawk finishes extracting Killerbee's biju, and goes over to the Leaf Village. They see the war going on, and Sasuke sees all of his former friends dying in battle. Sasuke then setes out to kill Danzo and stop the war. Then Sasuke kills Danzo. Team Hawk and Team 7 set out to kill the remaining Akatsuki while the Leaf recovers. They get to the hideout, and Suigetsu, Sai, and Kakashi fight and kills Kisame. Then Karin, Yamato, and Jugo team up and kill Zetsu. Then in a very climactic battle, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura finally defeat Madara.
orochimaru already died in the manga

ONIMUSHA
06-11-2009, 07:13 AM
seriously,no one thinks this is a good idea

hajrajaved
06-11-2009, 07:14 AM
but who knows wat kabuto is up to.

ONIMUSHA
06-11-2009, 07:15 AM
but sadly in my idea,naruto ends up getting killed by THE ONLY CHARACTER SMART ENOUGH TO USE A GUN!

Superwes Reborn
06-11-2009, 09:49 AM
M'kay

So I think Sai will turn on Danzo after he makes Konaha a police state. And maybe collaberates with Madara to not attack the akatsuki. Then Kakashi becomes Hokage, that or Tsunade wakes up.

Then after Madara is gone(time skip)...Naruto becomes Hokage, he keeps his promise. He fixes up Amegakure and makes allies with the other nations to keep peace. Then it will timeskip. Naruto and his friends have children and it shows them living in a peaceful world. That's how it shall end

FoxBoy2900
06-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Naruto becomes hokage sasuke kills madara and comes back sakura and hinata end up in a rivalry for who naruto likes and they find a way to seal the nine tails fox without killing naruto there by ending his life of feeling different but they leave all the relationships open so that all the naruhina and narusaku fans wont attack the writer (forgot how u spell it) ...untill the next seasons when they go through the naruto seasons through the lives of the different ppl

Broko
06-11-2009, 10:03 AM
i think naruto will die and everyone will be sad and they will make another one through Sasukes view for the sasuke fans then kakashi but the anime series will end it cant stay forever (i wish it could)

FoxBoy2900
06-11-2009, 10:11 AM
i think naruto will die and everyone will be sad and they will make another one through Sasukes view for the sasuke fans then kakashi but the anime series will end it cant stay forever (i wish it could)
yea i mean u cant have naruto without NARUTO!!

Kakashi-Hatake
06-11-2009, 03:02 PM
I think Naruto will end this way:

Naruto will not become Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke will, instead. Guren will join the Leaf Village along with Yuukimaru. I think Sai will become a famous artist.

Um...so, yeah those are my predictions.
DO NOT criticize them, it is my point of view and opinion, not yours.

deidara330
06-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I didn't say Oro. I said KabutOrochimaru, Kabuto's and Oro's names mixed together.

Skylar
06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
He'll become Hokage and then have to give his life to protect it, or he'll just become hokage the end.

ONIMUSHA
06-11-2009, 07:18 PM
M'kay

So I think Sai will turn on Danzo after he makes Konaha a police state. And maybe collaberates with Madara to not attack the akatsuki. Then Kakashi becomes Hokage, that or Tsunade wakes up.

Then after Madara is gone(time skip)...Naruto becomes Hokage, he keeps his promise. He fixes up Amegakure and makes allies with the other nations to keep peace. Then it will timeskip. Naruto and his friends have children and it shows them living in a peaceful world. That's how it shall end
kakashi died in the manga

itasan
06-11-2009, 08:31 PM
kakashi died in the manga

Pein's act of redeeming himself? Yup. ^-^

(brought Kakashi back to life.)

evildemon
06-11-2009, 09:30 PM
hey does any1 know the episode # where naruto faces "pain"? i saw a amv of that episode and i wana see weather hinata dies or not(she got stabed by pain).

Sakubabi
06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
no way naruto will of course b-cm hokage one day after tsunade's gne

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-11-2009, 09:38 PM
MK can decide for himself.

NARUTOxUZUMAKI
06-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Oh Naruto has many years before it ends. Besides I wouldn't want it to end for some time now...

FoxBoy2900
06-12-2009, 08:40 AM
man i hope it does it moves so slow it is (unfortunately)probably gonna have alot of fillers to come

Airgrimes
06-12-2009, 02:24 PM
There will be lots more fillers to come so hopefully well see more of the hidden star village and sumaru.
I think Naruto= Hokage, Gaara=Kazekage(already), Sumaru=Hoshikage they are all the same age.what a coince.
Naruto will be in charge of 3 genins.(one of themwill be kakashi's son.)
Naruto will defeat sasuke, and madara any other new threat kishi decides to add.
Naruto will marry Sakura, have a kid.
Naruto will be hokage till he dies, around 80 yrs old.
*BAMM WHOLE NEW SERIES*
and his great-great-grandson, wants to be hokage but trains as a samurai and the village tells him he cant be hokage unless he is a ninja but he battles to prove them all wrong and become the first samurai kage of a ninja village! *AND BAMM! WE GOT A WHOLE NEW SERIES* he'll be called Jiraiya Uzumaki.

Sakubabi
06-12-2009, 02:33 PM
okay so do u think naruto will be hokage or not?

itasan
06-12-2009, 02:56 PM
There will be lots more fillers to come so hopefully well see more of the hidden star village and sumaru.
I think Naruto= Hokage, Gaara=Kazekage(already), Sumaru=Hoshikage they are all the same age.what a coince.
Naruto will be in charge of 3 genins.(one of themwill be kakashi's son.)
Naruto will defeat sasuke, and madara any other new threat kishi decides to add.
Naruto will marry Sakura, have a kid.
Naruto will be hokage till he dies, around 80 yrs old.
*BAMM WHOLE NEW SERIES*
and his great-great-grandson, wants to be hokage but trains as a samurai and the village tells him he cant be hokage unless he is a ninja but he battles to prove them all wrong and become the first samurai kage of a ninja village! *AND BAMM! WE GOT A WHOLE NEW SERIES* he'll be called Jiraiya Uzumaki.

Jiraiya Uzumaki...That is the one part of that I agree with wholeheartedly...

*sniff*

jenny
06-12-2009, 03:04 PM
naruto becomes hoge(4got how to spell it),he gets sakura as a gf.everyone loves him,everyone who doughted him will think twice and change their minds,n so on.kakashi is sure to be dead by old age or something,sakura as said b4,will b w naruto as a couple.hinata won`t b shy n b very out gong.lady tsunada will be dead(surly,by the age she is)everyone will be older(of cource:roll:)naruto,becomes the best,n so on.n, thats all i can come up w right now(i have to eat dinner).:roll::lol:

Sakubabi
06-12-2009, 03:10 PM
nope thats not true so dont say it like dat but u might be right bout 1 thing naruto and sakura might get together i mean she dosent like sasuke anymore shes more mature now

jenny
06-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Naruto,will bring sasuke back to the village.Then,sasuke and naruto will have a big fight over something.sasuke will either find out the truth about itachi or kill itachi,i`m not sure about that.saskura and ino will fight because sasukes back and stuff.Naruto becomes hogoge(idk how to spell it)everyone loves naruto,everyone is older(of course:roll:).Naruto will either hook up with hinata or sakura,idk on that.Everyone who douded naruto,will change their minds and stuff.hinata won`t be shy and be very out going,ino will become stronger than before(hopefully)tamri and shika will date(no brainer),lady tsnada dies(thats bound to happen with her age),kakashi will die of old age or something.the new generation is stronger than before and a whole lot wiser(no duh).and that is all i can think of,OH,shino won`t be stingy,and sai,will be smart(oh,i hope so).yep,im done predicting.:mrgreen::lol::roll:

Sakubabi
06-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Naruto,will bring sasuke back to the village.Then,sasuke and naruto will have a big fight over something.sasuke will either find out the truth about itachi or kill itachi,i`m not sure about that.saskura and ino will fight because sasukes back and stuff.Naruto becomes hogoge(idk how to spell it)everyone loves naruto,everyone is older(of course:roll:).Naruto will either hook up with hinata or sakura,idk on that.Everyone who douded naruto,will change their minds and stuff.hinata won`t be shy and be very out going,ino will become stronger than before(hopefully)tamri and shika will date(no brainer),lady tsnada dies(thats bound to happen with her age),kakashi will die of old age or something.the new generation is stronger than before and a whole lot wiser(no duh).and that is all i can think of,OH,shino won`t be stingy,and sai,will be smart(oh,i hope so).yep,im done predicting.:mrgreen::lol::roll:
yeah but maybe not the part when u said ino and sakura will fight over sasuke cus he;s back..sakura does not like sasuke anymore so u cnt say that

Kuromaki
06-12-2009, 04:13 PM
That was a good prediction....

pein55
06-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I think Naruto will bring Sasuke back. Then Sasuke marries Sakura. Naruto will become Hokage and marries Hinata. THE END!!!!!!!!

Mai
06-13-2009, 05:49 PM
ending? hmm... I dont ever want naruto to end... its too good, but if i have to decide.
it should end like:

Naruto bringing back Sasuke by force, and they get into a fight outside the village when Naruto has the Nine-Tails cloak and has almost all nine tails. Then Sasuke realizes that this whole thing was killing the people who cared about him, Naruto... Sakura... Kakashi-Sensei... and the rest of the village. He realizes that he had a new family and still the old one. He figured out the real reason why he couldnt kill Naruto back then, because he truly cared for him and thought of him as a brother. Sasuke can see through the cloak and see Naruto crying and cursing himself, Sasuke would fall to his knees. He would be upset at himself because all the pain he caused everyone. Naruto would come back to his true body and try to comfort Sasuke. He would say its alright now, everyone is here for you... waiting for you. When Sasuke looks up at Naruto with tears in eachothers eyes, they hear cheers from the village. They look over at everyone waiting for them. Sasuke and Naruto shake hands. They would walk together through the crowd of thier family, holding thier first two fingers together. They look at eachother and Naruto says "I... We all are glad to have you back, Sasuke." and Sasuke would say "Im glad to be back."
THE END... of my fantasy...:)

Mai
06-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Thats amazing. that would be a wird series... lol

sakura and lees kids. pink hair black thick eye brows round green eyes! *giggles*
a new series for kids

jannon
06-13-2009, 06:08 PM
umm, naruto becomes hokage, then sasuke comes to destroy leaf village + fights naruto, naruto's seal breaks, unleashes fox, sasuke + naruto fight more, they realise how much they have in common (like naruto and gaara did), naruto forgives sasuke, everyone becomes friends again, then naruto passes hokage over to konohamaru.
(:

RasenShuriken06
06-13-2009, 07:07 PM
well Naruto will either kill or capture sasuke.. hopefull capture, then after sasuke is captured they will some how bring him back to his normal self, kakashi's seal on the curse mark will completley disapear and Sasuke will go wild, naruto uses what Itachi gave him to remove sasuke's curse mark, Sasuke goes into a coma from the fight, naruto goes to see sasuke then the rest of the akatsuki come, naruto uses his sage powers but is still no match so he unleashes all nine tails but some how is in complete control, ( i think the 4th aka his dad will help him tame the beast within) then he beats them and sets free the tailed beasts but somehow they are taimed by his sage powers. Naruto will go back to normal but will be completly healed instead of burned by the chakra. He becomes Hokage and marries Hinata, Sasuke come out of his coma and realizes the errors of his ways and marries Sakura( week later he is hit by a bus J/K) and then they all go bout their buisness till BOOM MADARA IS STILL ALIVE AND THE SEIRIES CONTINUES WITH A THIRD PART TO THE NARUTO STORY. sorry to make it so long but thats wat i think

itasan
06-14-2009, 11:31 AM
ending? hmm... I dont ever want naruto to end... its too good, but if i have to decide.
it should end like:

Naruto bringing back Sasuke by force, and they get into a fight outside the village when Naruto has the Nine-Tails cloak and has almost all nine tails. Then Sasuke realizes that this whole thing was killing the people who cared about him, Naruto... Sakura... Kakashi-Sensei... and the rest of the village. He realizes that he had a new family and still the old one. He figured out the real reason why he couldnt kill Naruto back then, because he truly cared for him and thought of him as a brother. Sasuke can see through the cloak and see Naruto crying and cursing himself, Sasuke would fall to his knees. He would be upset at himself because all the pain he caused everyone. Naruto would come back to his true body and try to comfort Sasuke. He would say its alright now, everyone is here for you... waiting for you. When Sasuke looks up at Naruto with tears in eachothers eyes, they hear cheers from the village. They look over at everyone waiting for them. Sasuke and Naruto shake hands. They would walk together through the crowd of thier family, holding thier first two fingers together. They look at eachother and Naruto says "I... We all are glad to have you back, Sasuke." and Sasuke would say "Im glad to be back."
THE END... of my fantasy...:)

Aw, so sweet...I vote this option. ;D

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2009, 12:53 PM
naruto is awesome!

naruto 65
06-14-2009, 02:02 PM
naruto become hokage

Mai
06-15-2009, 12:47 AM
aww!... why thank you<3

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Me too!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Naruto would fight Pain and/or Tobi, and gets seriously injured in the fight. I know Hinata would scream because she cares about the idiot ninja. In the end, Naruto will be Hokage and end up marrying Hinata.

toadsage
06-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Naruto keeps looking for sasuke, he becomes hokage,sasuke attacks village but fails in destruction ,naruto goes in hot pursuit,he loses him,timeskip naruto has kids with sakura,sasuke changes and helps naruto figth madara they win ,they go to village and live happy lives.Naruto and Sakura love.Sasuke and ino love.Whoo:!:

Kuromaki
06-15-2009, 07:36 PM
I like Mai's idea.

toadsage
06-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Naruto keeps looking for sasuke, he becomes hokage,sasuke attacks village but fails in destruction ,naruto goes in hot pursuit,he loses him,timeskip naruto has kids with sakura,sasuke changes and helps naruto figth madara they win ,they go to village and live happy lives.Naruto and Sakura love.Sasuke and ino love.Whoo:!:

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I like your idea, but Sakura won't even marry Naruto at all.

Kuromaki
06-15-2009, 09:00 PM
I LOVE your idea toadsage. It needs more action but who cares, NaruSaku and SasuIno forever! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

nine-tailed_naruto
06-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Naruto fights Sasuke and dies, but then the village find a miraculous discovery!!!! They find the dragon balls and wish back Naruto and considering that Sasuke had just fough him once, he has lost most of his strengh, and Naruto beats him, but does not kill him. Brings him back to the village and talks him into staying, and he decides to. Three years later... Zabuza ends up killing Naruto at a Rush concert... THE END

Pain (Deva)
06-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Naruto becomes hokage, Sakura would be the top Medicalist, sasuke would run the ANBU

Naruto marries Hinata
Sasuke Marries Sakura
Kakashi marries Anko

and naruto's son would start the next series of naruto manga

That is one of my theories

sardns
06-16-2009, 05:33 PM
I think that rather than Naruto fighting Sasuke as the final battle, I feel that it will be Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara, and Sasuke agreed to pair up with Naruto because Madara would double-cross Sasuke somehow idk (I hope to God that Sakura at least gets one more cool fight; her character is being neglected). During the final battle, Naruto saves Sasuke from some super attack causing him to be on the brink of death and have a meeting with Jiraiya and his mom and they would be all like "it's not your time". Sasuke would have an existential moment and he and Naruto both finish him off and they'd go back home with Naruto becoming the real sixth hokage (those who read the manga will know what I'm talking about). And they all lived happily ever after. The end!

Keira-chan
06-16-2009, 05:34 PM
I think that rather than Naruto fighting Sasuke as the final battle, I feel that it will be Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara, and Sasuke agreed to pair up with Naruto because Madara would double-cross Sasuke somehow idk (I hope to God that Sakura at least gets one more cool fight; her character is being neglected). During the final battle, Naruto saves Sasuke from some super attack causing him to be on the brink of death and have a meeting with Jiraiya and his mom and they would be all like "it's not your time". Sasuke would have an existential moment and he and Naruto both finish him off and they'd go back home with Naruto becoming the real sixth hokage (those who read the manga will know what I'm talking about). And they all lived happily ever after. The end!
Agreed

itasan
06-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Naruto fights Sasuke and dies, but then the village find a miraculous discovery!!!! They find the dragon balls and wish back Naruto and considering that Sasuke had just fough him once, he has lost most of his strengh, and Naruto beats him, but does not kill him. Brings him back to the village and talks him into staying, and he decides to. Three years later... Zabuza ends up killing Naruto at a Rush concert... THE END

Ahahahahahahah!!!! xD

Ikuto
06-16-2009, 07:16 PM
It will end when less people expects it.........

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Naruto becomes hokage, Sakura would be the top Medicalist, sasuke would run the ANBU

Naruto marries Hinata
Sasuke Marries Sakura
Kakashi marries Anko

and naruto's son would start the next series of naruto manga

That is one of my theories
I concur on your opinions.

Mai
06-17-2009, 04:19 AM
I like Mai's idea.
YAY! Thank you<3

Mai
06-17-2009, 04:20 AM
Me too!
yay! im happy now: )

Uchiha_Itachi
06-17-2009, 05:37 AM
I think itll end where sasuke invades, naruto defeats sasuke, sasuke realizes his wrong, naruto becomes hokage. I actually have a fanfic of my ending that takes place from 451 to after he beats sasuke. He then becomes hokage. I might write a second one ( including madara). I wish I could post my fanfic on here, I think its good. Oh well, Rules is rules. :D The naruto ending will be good, and SAD...no more naruto ater EPIC end...But I still have a wall scroll, ALL manga books, and dvds, most video games,some figures, headband, and other merchandising.

nine-tailed_naruto
06-17-2009, 05:47 AM
It could just go on forever like Detective Conan and One Piece...

Kon
06-17-2009, 08:36 AM
I have heard many theory's from my friends on how itll end ive heard naruto will try to learn how to control the ninetailed fox and blow himself up and sasuke will become hokage. And another one is ive heard he will have 2 fight every single foe he has ever faced all jumping at him at 1nce and he gets ready 2 do a rasengan on them and the show ends right there. "BUT U NO THERE R MANY POSSIBILITES 4 THE WAY THE SHOW WILL END WHO NOS WAT WILL HAPPEN. "

Kon
06-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Agreed
WHY WOULD U AGREE 2 DAT
MADARA lives 4ever remember he died and lived on in tobi
TOBI is OBITO so remember he also has ties to kakashi so if he dies kakashi's body will be his next host "LOL"

kakashi842
06-17-2009, 08:45 AM
naruto is going to end by naruto becoming the 6th hokage and sasuke will be back in the village

Yetiee
06-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Sauske will release the 9-tails while fighting naruto and destroy the leaf nation

Kon
06-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Okay...

Naruto becomes hokage

after many years, and then

the next generation surpasses

the old, and he gets killed by Konohamaru.

Then Konohamaru becomes the 7th Hokage

HAPPY ENDING.

KONAHAMARU IS A WEAKLING NARUTO WOULD KILL HIM "LOL":twisted:

Kon
06-17-2009, 08:49 AM
sauske will release the 9-tails while fighting naruto and destroy the leaf nation
just because he has the monkekyo doesnt mean he nos how 2 control nine tails or be able 2 awaken it 4 that matter so :?:

Ero-Senin
06-17-2009, 09:13 AM
I say it with two words: HAPPY ENDING - basically everybody's dreams will come true

Kon
06-17-2009, 11:32 AM
i say it with two words: Happy ending - basically everybody's dreams will come true
"lol"

hello_kitty_freak
06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Here's what I hope happens.
I don't know the logistics so it's pretty choppy but here it goes...

Naruto comes back after his &quot;talk&quot; with Nagato and starts helping to pick up the peices of the village. Then Sasuke comes and see's the village destroyed and appears not to care (like always) but truly does feel bad about what happened and also mad that he wasn't the one to destroy the village. Then he confronts Naruto and they start to fight. Now, Naruto still has the powers that Itachi gave him before he died. What those powers are we don't know yet. Okay, well they start fighting and Naruto goes into kyuubi form and its said that the only way to control the demon is with the use of sharingan. (Hence why Madara was able to control it 16 years ago.) Ultimatly I think Naruto is going to have to make the decision on weither or not to kill Sasuke or let him live because thats why Itachi gave Naruto powers in the first place (and thats what Itachi told Naruto he'd eventually have to do and of course Naruto didn't beleive him. But Itachi knows all...)

Then there's Madara. After Sasuke comes back I'm pretty sure that team 7 will make a team effort to take down Madara. So Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura (she need in on som of the action.) Then somehow they defeat Madara and then Naruto ends up with Hinata and Sasuke's change of heart ends him up with Sakura. Thats all I've got...

hello_kitty_freak
06-17-2009, 12:32 PM
hello?!?!? *echo, echo, echo*Anyone here?I guess my reallylong post scared everyone away...

slayer95
06-17-2009, 12:46 PM
after the akaski ordeal, and when naruto becomes hokage.

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage after saving and rebuilding the village. Before he becomes Hokage, however, he must save Sasuke, thwart the remaining Akatsuki and Madara, and possibly revolt against Danzou's ways. This might include hitting Danzou with a very simple, but effective stick. :) Then, he'll end up marrying Hinata or Sakura. And in the end, Konohamaru will become the next Hokage to replace Naruto.

Oh, and Sasuke will somehow revive the clan and start the whole series over again because he teaches his kids bad habits that his previous family had! :shock:

Poor, poor Itachi would be ready to rise from the grave to strangle his little brother...

seannfma
06-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage after saving and rebuilding the village. Before he becomes Hokage, however, he must save Sasuke, thwart the remaining Akatsuki and Madara, and possibly revolt against Danzou's ways. This might include hitting Danzou with a very simple, but effective stick. :) Then, he'll end up marrying Hinata or Sakura. And in the end, Konohamaru will become the next Hokage to replace Naruto.

Oh, and Sasuke will somehow revive the clan and start the whole series over again because he teaches his kids bad habits that his previous family had! :shock:

Poor, poor Itachi would be ready to rise from the grave to strangle his little brother...
I agree.

KagameTsukasa
06-17-2009, 04:05 PM
naruto will bring sasuke back be the sixth hokage and sakura will get sasuke and hinata will get kiba. but knowing misashi kishimoto we probaly wont no til we get there

Hidden Ninja45
06-17-2009, 04:48 PM
What are you people talking about? Naruto will never end.

*tries to think about happy thoughts and not about how Naruto will one day end*

yondaime
06-17-2009, 06:50 PM
I like wat this person said and probably best one

yondaime
06-17-2009, 06:53 PM
I agree.

i agree with this one 2

itasan
06-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I like wat this person said and probably best one

Aw...That was totally chidori-san's. xD

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Sasuke will sacrifice himself to save Naruto's life, then there will be a time skip 10 years into the future where Naruto is Hokage and he is married to Sakura and their both visting his grave. They will also name their kid sasuke.

Kuromaki
06-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Sasuke will sacrifice himself to save Naruto's life, then there will be a time skip 10 years into the future where Naruto is Hokage and he is married to Sakura and their both visting his grave. They will also name their kid sasuke.
Sounds like a great ending if you ask me.

kakuzushearts68
06-25-2009, 06:56 AM
actualy kisame is half right.naruto is trying to bring back sasuke/but sasuke and the taka ppl fuse.sasuke uses an awsome justsu called black dragon peircing, and naruto trys to kill the dragons.when he tries to kill one he kills it but another one comes in and gos straight through his stomach.hinata yells "naruto!!!!"and hinata gets enraged.hinata unexpectadly kills sasuke.when i sqaw that i was like ;););)!how`d she do that!
the episodes on youtube.its the final one, but a great one

deidara330
06-25-2009, 10:29 AM
actualy kisame is half right.naruto is trying to bring back sasuke/but sasuke and the taka ppl fuse.sasuke uses an awsome justsu called black dragon peircing, and naruto trys to kill the dragons.when he tries to kill one he kills it but another one comes in and gos straight through his stomach.hinata yells "naruto!!!!"and hinata gets enraged.hinata unexpectadly kills sasuke.when i sqaw that i was like ;););)!how`d she do that!
the episodes on youtube.its the final one, but a great one
WTH, my so-called friend told me the same thing a year ago, and it was BS then, too. Stop making up these lies.

Darkest-Yang
06-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Naruto brings Sasuke back or Sasuke dies, the the akatsuki the 3 of them also go after konoha and try to destroy everything but then Naruto and everyone beat them up or something like that will happen

yondaime
06-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Naruto will bring sasuke back

Hidan
06-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Well also Konohamaru might become Hokage...

Ramen
07-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage. Gets the bill to rebuild Konoha. And is like.....
.......... here Kakashi! Sakura: But wait Naruto wasnt it your dream to be hokage
Naruto: Screw that im done! Everyone: ............ Kakashi looks at the bill....
Kakashi: Naruto... Naruto: Yeah? *Kakashi takes of his mask* Naruto and everyone: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto: Oh my ramen! *Kakashi has a normal face.*
Kakashi: Pay the bill for me. *Naruto takes out his wallet * *Hands over the money*
Sakura: Was that worth it? Naruto: Totally.... So how bout I invite you all to ramen.
Everyone: Ok...that sounds good.... Sasuke: Hey Naruto. Naruto: SASUKE!!!!!!
*Whole village explodes* HAPPY ENDING.

Vaan
07-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Here is what I think:

Naruto becomes Hokage and Team 7 become the new Sannins.
Naruto comes together with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura.

And in the last scene we see this:

We see a Konohamaru in his mid 20's training 3 ninja's who are the kids of Naru/Hina,Sasu/Saku and Shika/Tema.

Then Sasuke and Sakura are standing at Itachi's grave (Not sure if Zetzu ate him) while Sasuke finally showing his feelings and fells crying on his knees asking Sakura if he made Itachi proud.

Then we see a Naruto standing on the Balcony from the Hokage building looking into the sky.Then Hinata arrives and asks him if he is ok.He says he is thinking about the old times.Then the 2 go inside.
And a Narrator or something like that will show up and tell us that the Ninja world kept the peace and Naruto remained Hokage til his death and Konohamaru followed him.

tanman
07-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Here's what happens

Sasuke attacks Danzo (way to be predictable sasuke) at the 5 kage summit. When it seems taka is about to be overwhelmed by the kage level ninja sasuke uses his new god-like jutsu that he mentioned he wanted to try. Gaara manages to protect all of the kages with his sand.

Taka begins to feel the pressure but then Madara and Zetsu show up and even though taka's intent was to kill madara with his super genjutsu captures all 5 kage and then they abandon taka. Madara sends message to Konoha and the village in the clouds that they will give up the kage for naruto (kisame was successful in capturing killer bee after chasing him to Konoha soon after killer bee was captured by team 7 for attacking konoha to get naruto so that he could trade him for his brother the raikage [complicated huh]). Tsunade wakes from her coma and the village decides to send naruto (but they send two squads of the most capable ninja:

Neji
Kakashi
Sakura
Sai

Gai
Shizune
Shikimaru
Shino (oh, shut up)

(also naruto has an escort, a random chunin)
(unbeknownest to anybody taka is headed their too to claim their prize)

Naruto arrives and sees the unconcious body of killer bee on the floor.
Madara follows through and the chunin escorts the kages away.
They begin to take demons out and in the process naruto goes into the chamber of him and killerbee's minds and breaks the cage sealing the demon just before they die this saves themselves. The 8 ninja arrive but its to late and madara manages to absorb every tailed beast starts downing them with ease. Just before sakura is about to recieve a deadly blow sasuke and taka arrive and take it. (At this point zetsu has already been overwhelmed and murdered by killer bee's hand). Realizing the danger in such power Sasuke leads taka to attack. So the fight is 14 v. 1 and madara is seriously owning. He uses the ressurection jutsu to make an army of dead uchiha to serves along with all the dead hokages and sennin. Naruto is fighting zombie Jiraiya desperatley.

Sasuke manages to capture madara in their new mangekyo sharingan genjutsu at the cost of being blinded and fatally wounded . Madara now unable to move. Naruto hits him him with flying rasenshuriken followed up from behind (ftg maybe:p) by the ultimate fuuinjutsu that naruto learned to improve on his fathers technique. He seals madara in the cage that once held the 9 tailed except madara is eviler and stronger. His jutsu fades they win. Kakashi is dead.

Sasuke is dieing but is smiling.
Naruto looks at sasuke in horror and sasuke in his last words says
I'm not hurt am I? Scardey-cat.

Naruto later realizes madara sealing gave him ems

Kabuto reappears as the main antagonist in part 3:p

Oh and gai is killed and eaten by zetsu protecting shikimaru.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vaan
07-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Here's what happens

All wrong..

It is confirmed that one Akatsuki member allies with Naruto and that Killerbee will attack Konoha and kill one Akatsuki member 1 one of Narutos friends and someone will turn blind.

makaveli575
07-07-2009, 12:47 AM
All wrong..

It is confirmed that one Akatsuki member allies with Naruto and that Killerbee will attack Konoha and kill one Akatsuki member 1 one of Narutos friends and someone will turn blind.

That has been confirmed by Kishimoto?

Vaan
07-07-2009, 12:53 AM
That has been confirmed by Kishimoto?

Yes.According to Minato

tanman
07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
i made up that story a couple weeks ago

oh and sasuke did go blind in that story
and sasuke allied with naruto and he is technically still a member of the akatsuki

other than that those fun confirmed facts don't really seem very important

or is it just me

i'll edit it up anyway

zerosameri
07-07-2009, 04:55 PM
this is how i think naruto will end... how do you like it?

Naruto fights Madara for all that is left to fight for. Sasuke and Naruto have joined together to defeat and win the fight with Madara. At the end of it all Madara gives the final blow to end it all; Naruto gives his final blow too but at the cost of his life. Naruto save his friends and most of all Sasuke. Naruto is dying and nothing can save. Then Sasuke will fall to the ground right by Naruto’s side. Naruto thinks to himself, at least I got to see and fight by Sasuke side for one last time. Then Naruto will manage to say with his last breath ‘’ Hey Sasuke you never broke that bond of ours, here we are side by side all most dead.’’ Sasuke will say his last words ‘’ Yea you right Naruto; I never manage to brake the stupid bond of ours. You Idiot it was all you fault we ended up this way. I never thought that it will end this way.’’ Then it’s starts to rain just like when Sasuke left Kona.

obitobi
07-07-2009, 05:39 PM
naruto will end like this:

Naruto fights Zetsu, after he kills Madara in a suprise attack, turning out that naruto's broken body makes zetsu even more happy to kill him. Then right when Zetsu strikes at naruto, sasuke jumps in the way. Naruto flashbacks to when sauske jumped in the way of senbon back in the haku battle. Naruo asks him, "Why? We are enemies!" Sauske falls on naruto's lap, and with one last struggle, swipes his blade and cuts off zetsus head. Sauske awnsers naruto, saying "I... was... s-suposed to kill you... but now... we have to let you live..." Naruto then asks "we?" and sees Jugo above them, in realeased curse mark, surprisingly in complete control because sasuke's sharingan. Sasuke realeases Jugo, the dies. Naruto starts screaming,"SAUSKE! YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!" And then is comforted by a touch on the shoulder, but it is not sakura, but hinata without the stab wound. She smiles and says, "Naruto, we won"

This is MY version, so the zetsu thing isn't to be laughed at. I mean, I have an imagination too!

abby750
07-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Naruto brings back Sasuke and becomes Hokage

forsaken
07-07-2009, 05:44 PM
naruto battles sasuke narutos wins then naruto tkes sasuke back to the village and naruto becomes hokage

you better beleive it;)

zerosameri
07-07-2009, 06:13 PM
naruto will end like this:

Naruto fights Zetsu, after he kills Madara in a suprise attack, turning out that naruto's broken body makes zetsu even more happy to kill him. Then right when Zetsu strikes at naruto, sasuke jumps in the way. Naruto flashbacks to when sauske jumped in the way of senbon back in the haku battle. Naruo asks him, "Why? We are enemies!" Sauske falls on naruto's lap, and with one last struggle, swipes his blade and cuts off zetsus head. Sauske awnsers naruto, saying "I... was... s-suposed to kill you... but now... we have to let you live..." Naruto then asks "we?" and sees Jugo above them, in realeased curse mark, surprisingly in complete control because sasuke's sharingan. Sasuke realeases Jugo, the dies. Naruto starts screaming,"SAUSKE! YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!" And then is comforted by a touch on the shoulder, but it is not sakura, but hinata without the stab wound. She smiles and says, "Naruto, we won"

This is MY version, so the zetsu thing isn't to be laughed at. I mean, I have an imagination too!
i like this part

Naruto starts screaming,"SAUSKE! YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!"

obitobi
07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
i like this part

Naruto starts screaming,"SAUSKE! YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!"
Thx:cool:

cherryflower
07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't relly have any idea how it will end(and I don't want it to end), but mabey the last battle they have will be all of team seven fighting together taking down a very strong enemy,just like before sasuke left.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-07-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd believe Naruto would have to fight Madara (Tobi) for all the marbles. I bet Tsunade and Sasuke risk the idiot ninja's life, but one of them dies. Also, I love to see Hinata falls in love with Naruto.

dragonjinchuriki dj
07-07-2009, 07:34 PM
naruto becomes the 7th hokage cause danzo dies *not important* (IT WAS ME:twisted:) then he starts dating hinata or sakura

sasuke uchiha gal
07-07-2009, 09:46 PM
me and naru~tah~dobe both agree thatnaruto will beat pein there will be a few more epsidos and naruto becomes the hokage or naruto dies fighting pein and finally i like bannana smoothies

Zeero
07-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Naruto kills Orochimaru and Kabuto, after the Akatsuki has mutiny and Sasuke kills Itachi then the whole Akatsuki and Orochimaru threats are dealt with, Naruto brings back Sasuke, Sasuke marries Sakura, their kids have purple hair and are all emo medical ninjas, Naruto marries Hinata and becomes 6th Hokage, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are the second generation of Sannin, and stuff. The whole world is united under the Great Alliance. =D And then some guy goes crazy and murders people, and a new series starts! Konohamaru! And in that series Naruto is an old fart, then Naruto dies and stuff, and then Konohamaru is the 7th hokage and stuff!

Vaan
07-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Naruto kills Orochimaru and Kabuto, after the Akatsuki has mutiny and Sasuke kills Itachi then the whole Akatsuki and Orochimaru threats are dealt with, Naruto brings back Sasuke, Sasuke marries Sakura, their kids have purple hair and are all emo medical ninjas, Naruto marries Hinata and becomes 6th Hokage, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are the second generation of Sannin, and stuff. The whole world is united under the Great Alliance. =D And then some guy goes crazy and murders people, and a new series starts! Konohamaru! And in that series Naruto is an old fart, then Naruto dies and stuff, and then Konohamaru is the 7th hokage and stuff!

That made me giggle.

sasuke uchiha gal
07-07-2009, 11:20 PM
id be the 8th hokage

Ichiraku Ramen
07-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Ok... Naruto fight Pein in an epic battle between good and evil !!!!!1111oneoneone!!!eleven!!!!111!!! This is when Naruto matures exponentionally, he controls the demon inside him perfectly, and uses it to it's full extent to completely own Pein. Pein dies. Naruto comes back a hero. DOES NOT BECOME HOKAGE. END OF BOOK. Now another edition of the Kakashi Chronicles. Now the next book is like 5 years after Naruto owned Pein. He's now Hokage and he's acting all pro and stuff and that's all... Konoha lov es Naruto and he's married to either Hinata or Sakura... Sasuke is back in Konoha, not involved with the Akatsuki. He just sits alone in his home wondering.. "HOW THE F--- DID NARUTO GET SO GOOD?!" and eventually he goes insane. THE END!

Ramen
07-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Akamaru eats Naruto. Who gets eaten by Chouji. Who gets eaten by Zetsu. Who goes in my stomach. Happy ending?

-------------------------------------------------------

ICHIRAKU! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS RAMEN LEVEL????
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT 9000??????/ YUMMY!!

Ichiraku Ramen
07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Akamaru eats Naruto. Who gets eaten by Chouji. Who gets eaten by Zetsu. Who goes in my stomach. Happy ending?

XDDDDDD nice ending... people would love it. btw nice username :p:p:p

TheViolletteHeart
07-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Ok... Naruto fight Pein in an epic battle between good and evil !!!!!1111oneoneone!!!eleven!!!!111!!! This is when Naruto matures exponentionally, he controls the demon inside him perfectly, and uses it to it's full extent to completely own Pein. Pein dies. Naruto comes back a hero. DOES NOT BECOME HOKAGE. END OF BOOK. Now another edition of the Kakashi Chronicles. Now the next book is like 5 years after Naruto owned Pein. He's now Hokage and he's acting all pro and stuff and that's all... Konoha lov es Naruto and he's married to either Hinata or Sakura... Sasuke is back in Konoha, not involved with the Akatsuki. He just sits alone in his home wondering.. "HOW THE F--- DID NARUTO GET SO GOOD?!" and eventually he goes insane. THE END!

I can tell you honestly that you are wrong, as can anyone who reads the manga.

Pein's already dead.

Junerz
07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
I think after Shippuden they will show Naruto in modern days..
That'll be so cool.

'Attention squad team, 3 ninjas have fled from the crime scene. Bring them back alive!'

*ILUVFASHION*
07-17-2009, 04:19 AM

Wat a tasty ending XD

SilverwingX0
07-17-2009, 05:18 PM
You know I usually hate it when animes get all super happy endings but this might be the one exception to that rule. I would rather see naruto end really happy showing the next generation of ninjas (all the main characters kids) then it ending by killing off half the main characters.
Which is really odd for because I am really not that type of person who likes happy endings but I'll be damned if naruto or sasuke die or anybody besides the bad guys. Hehe. :D

goldendreamer
07-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Naruto brings Sasuke back Naruto becomes the 7th Hokage
Naruto and Sakura gets married ;p

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Sasuke could risk his life just to save Naruto from Madara (Tobi). I bet either Sasuke or Tsunade would die for that action. As for Naruto, he'll fall in love with Hinata. Those two would get married. Naruto will be Hokage.

the ninja in the Darkness
07-17-2009, 07:47 PM
naruto will become hokage and marry hinata

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-17-2009, 07:47 PM
naruto will become hokage and marry hinata
I really agree with you with your theory.

*ILUVFASHION*
07-18-2009, 11:49 AM
I really agree with you with your theory.

Me too!!! NaruHina rules ^^

narutoultra
07-27-2009, 07:15 AM
naruto gets offered the spot of hokage after being a squad leader for a few weeks but turns the offer down to everyones surprise because he would whether teach the kid he just got to know what he knows and that being hokage can wait and so kakashi or jiraya became 7th hokage and after many more adventures naruto becomes the 8th hokage

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-27-2009, 10:17 AM
i think that naruto and sasuke will have an epic battle and naruto goes on with the reveng breedes hatred thing and tries to convince sasuke no to kill danzo for revenge ........then itachi's power comes into play and naruto beats sasuke meanwhile madara comes to konoha and tries to take over sakura defends tsunadde and almost gets killed in the procees naruto comes rushing back ............he has face off wid madara and narutoo already being weak after battle wid ssuke is low on chakra and then sasuke comes to help him out both defeat madara...................................tsunade become conscious again and naruto is named the 6th hokage sasuke comes back to the village and rebuild the uchiha clan all over again and the ucchiha's are given equally power as any aother clan in the village........................the next generation is shown too(i hope)

JPSM
07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
My guess goes to....Naruto and sakura or hinata marry, have some kids, become a squad leader, teaching the new gennin's of Konoha with the help of Konohamaru...mean while Madara kills or send sasuke in a suicide mission (because he realizes that sasuke could be a treat), and naruto wents in a battle to avenge sasuke in the valley where the first battled agaisnt Madara....Naruto wons, became Hokage, and it starts a new anime about their sons story...

Phoenix Wright
07-27-2009, 10:46 PM
After the series ends Masashi is gonna make another one about Konohamaru or Naruto's kid or something.

I agree with TBC's theory :P

Phoenix Wright
07-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Wow, I've never said Naruto would be the 6th hokage, or 7th hokage for that matter.

I'll never agree to Naruto being any hokage, until we know for sure.