PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for character involvement! *Spoilers*

deidara330
10-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Lee, Sai, and Kiba are going to the Land of Iron with Sakura. And you all know that, since Kiba said it was his job to make sure they aren't followed, they'll be followed. And then a fight will ensue, hopefully with Lee being the one fighting. I'm seriously waiting to see him actually do something in Shippuden, and now he just might. What kind of new moves do you think Sakura's squad will have for the fighting? Also, do you think Inari and Tazuna will do anything now that the new ninja war has been declared? You know Kishi didn't put them back in the story for no reason. It would be even better if Inari actually saved someone's life while he was there, and fought someone. We at least know he has a crossbow. I'm just glad that for once, there's going to be more people in a story arc than just Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I mean, every fight or arc has something to do with one of them.

GenFlower12
10-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Your right about the arcs.I really don't care what happens but I hope it involves lots of small fights and a little blood.:D

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Agreed, I hope they do fight someone so we can see if their involved in someway. Even though I'm hoping for a KB vs Kisame arc/fight. I also miss Shino, I wanna see him do some work against some people.

yondaime
10-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Inari MIGHT have learned Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. I think Sakura's squad MAY encounter someone on the way to the Land of Iron. Maybe Danzo, since he left. It would be troublesome for Sai IF they encounter Danzo.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
I want to see Lee kick some butt.

It'll be nice to have a break from the usual people.

Does anyone else find it irritating that everyone except Sakura can land at least one punch on someone? Seriously, let her destroy some people. =P

Kuroda Taishi
10-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I doubt tazuna and inari will play any significant role in the story

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I want to see Lee kick some butt.

It'll be nice to have a break from the usual people.

Does anyone else find it irritating that everyone except Sakura can land at least one punch on someone? Seriously, let her destroy some people. =P

If she hits one person they die though, they need to put her against Zetsu or someone that can take a hit. Sakura vs Jugo would be nice.

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi & Billy Craven - My World (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi+%26+billy+craven/track/my+world) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

ShikamaruGenius
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Inari MIGHT have learned Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. I think Sakura's squad MAY encounter someone on the way to the Land of Iron. Maybe Danzo, since he left. It would be troublesome for Sai IF they encounter Danzo.

I don't think Inari have some kind of jutsu...I mean he's not a ninja he's just a carpenter with Tazuna...It would be weird if he had some jutsu...Anyway,I was thinking about danzo encounter with sai!I wonder what's gonna happen ^^

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-11-2009, 09:21 PM
If she hits one person they die though, they need to put her against Zetsu or someone that can take a hit. Sakura vs Jugo would be nice.

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi & Billy Craven - My World (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi+%26+billy+craven/track/my+world) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Yes, they're both demolish experts, after all.

And I would like to see Lee kick some butt too, maybe he learned a new move over the time that we haven't seen him unveil.

And since the 4th Great Ninja World War is approaching, I'm hoping to see everyone fight at least one battle that shows off all their skills or more.

Inari may have something to do with the story, possibly. He is, after all, Naruto Clone #2 (Konohamaru is Naruto Clone #1). xD

ZackAttack
10-12-2009, 12:20 AM
still waiting for orichimarus reappearence

mrsticky005
10-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Lee,Kiba,Sakura vs Team Danzo minus Danzo

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
u know what....i think that kishi might just want to get the naruto and sakura thing over with. i dont think they will encounter anything. kishi has already stretched it long enough. though i get a feeling that naruto and co might encounter danzo while they are leaving the village and naruto might decide to have a little chat with . but i dont think that sakura and her team mgiht encounter much...at the most proapbly a couple of Root....but i think that might be it..

C4 Karura
10-12-2009, 06:28 PM
I just want to see Sakura fight again. Her role in the story seems to have been diminshed to crying whenever they get news about Sasuke. That's it. Now there's a chance for her to become an importent character again.

Bankai Byakugan
10-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm glad that the other characters are in the story again. It's nice to have a break from the overpowered people.

Fan of Minato
10-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Lee, Sai, and Kiba are going to the Land of Iron with Sakura. And you all know that, since Kiba said it was his job to make sure they aren't followed, they'll be followed. And then a fight will ensue, hopefully with Lee being the one fighting. I'm seriously waiting to see him actually do something in Shippuden, and now he just might. What kind of new moves do you think Sakura's squad will have for the fighting? Also, do you think Inari and Tazuna will do anything now that the new ninja war has been declared? You know Kishi didn't put them back in the story for no reason. It would be even better if Inari actually saved someone's life while he was there, and fought someone. We at least know he has a crossbow. I'm just glad that for once, there's going to be more people in a story arc than just Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I mean, every fight or arc has something to do with one of them.

Yes, Lee will attack and there will be a fight with New Squad against Possibly Root.
I am almost positive of it.
If you look at the balance of the team:
Sakura-Heals, and needs to be there to give "message" to naruto.
Sai-Stealth
Kiba-Track
Lee-Strength.

I'm positive that Shika organized the team as well, there will probably be a "flash back" of him organizing the team.
Out of all the possibilities, Kishi picked this team because there will be a battle. Lee will fight mainly. Kiba will track Naruto. Sai will keep the root of their back, by avoiding the root with the help of his ink mice. He might fly them as well. Sakura will probably heal Lee, because he will be injured in his fight.
Kishi could have made some random team, if he wanted to just deliver the message to Naruto, he instead made it this team because there will be a task only this team can accomplish.

Chuckness
10-12-2009, 08:10 PM

That would be awesome!! I just wish Lee killed naruto and ran off with Sakura.

Sage Of Six Paths
10-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Inari has the Rinnegan!!!!!

That would sure be stupid.

Lee will probably show new skill.

Kiba will now be a giant 8-headed wolf.

Generally the size of a Boss-Summon.

Sai will be able to make ink dragons

the size of Bijuus. Sakura will be

able to wear earrings!!!! :eek:

Phenom
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
As long as Kishi doesn't just make a repeat of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, I'll be happy. You know what I'm talking about, Lee stays behind to fight, then Sai, then Kiba, so that Sakura can reach Naruto and talk to him. As long as that doesn't happen I'm ok with anything.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-12-2009, 09:16 PM
still waiting for orichimarus reappearence

He'll appear eventually, in the form of Kabutomaru.

Kuromaki
10-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Inari has the Rinnegan!!!!!

That would sure be stupid.

Lee will probably show new skill.

Kiba will now be a giant 8-headed wolf.

Generally the size of a Boss-Summon.

Sai will be able to make ink dragons

the size of Bijuus. Sakura will be

able to wear earrings!!!! :eek:

That would be epic.

Vivi
10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
As long as Kishi doesn't just make a repeat of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, I'll be happy. You know what I'm talking about, Lee stays behind to fight, then Sai, then Kiba, so that Sakura can reach Naruto and talk to him. As long as that doesn't happen I'm ok with anything.

Im so sure it will happen.

Lee vs Jugo
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Sai vs Danzo
Sakura vs Karin
Sasuke vs Naruto.

Sage_freak
10-13-2009, 12:40 PM
nah i dont think we will see sasuke vs naruto that soon

mrsticky005
10-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Danzo is going to fight Ao.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Danzo is going to fight Ao.

Nah i think Danzo's Goons wll proapbly fight Ao..

Shika-fiend
10-13-2009, 01:59 PM

It sure would.

Shika-fiend
10-13-2009, 02:01 PM

Lee vs Jugo
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Sai vs Danzo
Sakura vs Karin
Sasuke vs Naruto.

Those would be awesome fights.

ShikamaruGenius
10-13-2009, 02:34 PM

Lee vs Jugo
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Sai vs Danzo
Sakura vs Karin
Sasuke vs Naruto.

Yep! EpIc fight for sure!! But I think before sai fight with danzo..fu and Torune will fight Ao^^.

mrsticky005
10-13-2009, 02:39 PM

It would be fun but they are more likely to fight a more even battle.

Probably against Sakura's team.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 02:41 PM

It would be fun but they are more likely to fight a more even battle.

Probably against Sakura's team.

Yea that would be awsome...

sasu_girl
10-13-2009, 02:45 PM

Lee vs Jugo
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Sai vs Danzo
Sakura vs Karin
Sasuke vs Naruto.
i so wanna see dat!! sakura vs karin= cat fight.

Phenom
10-13-2009, 03:32 PM

Lee vs Jugo
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Sai vs Danzo
Sakura vs Karin
Sasuke vs Naruto.

No, I meant with Kiba, Lee, Sai, and Sakura on their way to find Naruto. I'm going to assume that Sasuke will tell Hawk not to fight just like he did with Itachi, and Naruto will do the same with his team. This way the two of them can finally finish what they started almost three years ago without holding anything back.

Although, I wonder if Sasuke still views Naruto as his equal like he did during their last fight at the Valley of The End?

mrsticky005
10-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Although, I wonder if Sasuke still views Naruto as his equal like he did during their last fight at the Valley of The End?

Probably not. He hasn't seen Naruto since Volume 34

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 04:53 PM

Lee vs Jugo
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Sai vs Danzo
Sakura vs Karin
Sasuke vs Naruto.

yea it is very very possible....but i wonder what happened to suigetsu..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 04:54 PM
No, I meant with Kiba, Lee, Sai, and Sakura on their way to find Naruto. I'm going to assume that Sasuke will tell Hawk not to fight just like he did with Itachi, and Naruto will do the same with his team. This way the two of them can finally finish what they started almost three years ago without holding anything back.

Nah i think sasuke views himself waayy abv nauto nw....atleast he will till naruto pounds him with Sage Mode!

The Shady Ninja
10-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I really want to see Lee own somebody. And I also think it would be awesome if Inari came and fought some people with them, that would be cool.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I really want to see Lee own somebody. And I also think it would be awesome if Inari came and fought some people with them, that would be cool.

Nah i dont think inari will play a major role in anything...hes just a carpenar...he dsnt even kno ninjutsu othewise he would have become a ninja

mrsticky005
10-13-2009, 06:25 PM

Me too. Let's just hope Kishi has been saving the best for last this whole time.

Phenom
10-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Nah i think sasuke views himself waayy abv nauto nw....atleast he will till naruto pounds him with Sage Mode!

That is what I was originally thinking, but if you remember...

When Madara told Sasuke about Naruto defeating Pain, he acted like he didn't care, but the his body language said otherwise. This leads me to suspect that Sasuke does in fact still think of Naruto as an equal, and still believe's that it isn't fair how fast Naruto progresses.

Think about it, when they last met face to face Sasuke completely dominated Naruto. Yet now he is hearing about Naruto defeating the strongest member of Akatsuki, has to have brought back memories and feelings.

ShikamaruGenius
10-13-2009, 08:53 PM

When Madara told Sasuke about Naruto defeating Pain, he acted like he didn't care, but the his body language said otherwise. This leads me to suspect that Sasuke does in fact still think of Naruto as an equal, and still believe's that it isn't fair how fast Naruto progresses.

Think about it, when they last met face to face Sasuke completely dominated Naruto. Yet now he is hearing about Naruto defeating the strongest member of Akatsuki, has to have brought back memories and feelings.

Dude!That's totally what I'm thinking..Plus..I'm sure that'S affecting sasuke to know that naruto Is now strong!I'm sure he can't stand about this hehe that's why he acted so blindly with the Kage...that's what I think...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 09:17 PM

hmmm yea maby. now that u mention it.
i am sure sasuke got affected by that. but i really think that at this moment naruto isnt top on sasuke " KILL/AVENGE" List....after what happened to itachi i really think that sasuke is more focused on geting revenge for his bro than anything else..

but yea naruto's growth has undeniable iriitated sasuke a bit....

Phenom
10-14-2009, 01:17 AM
hmmm yea maby. now that u mention it.
i am sure sasuke got affected by that. but i really think that at this moment naruto isnt top on sasuke " KILL/AVENGE" List....after what happened to itachi i really think that sasuke is more focused on geting revenge for his bro than anything else..

but yea naruto's growth has undeniable iriitated sasuke a bit....

Well yeah, but if you piece together what we know so far Naruto will most likely be on the top of Sasuke's list along with Danzo and the elders. Madara said that the elders, Danzo, and the Third were responsible for what happened to the Uchiha clan. The third is dead, so he obviously can't get revenge. However, the third was chosen to be Hokage by the second, who was a Senju if I'm not mistaken. So he could want revenge so bad that he will kill anyone that is similiar, or in this case related, to those that caused it.

Basically, the second chose the third to be the next Hokage which lead to the Uchiha massacre. Naruto is a senju and is therefore related to the second who could, in Sasukes completely twisted way of thinking, be held responsible for the massacre as well for choosing the person he did as his successor. So seeing as how he, like the Third, is also dead, Sasuke will take revenge on the one remaining person linked to the massacre, other than the elders and Danzo, which is Naruto.

I know it seems like a far-stretch, that is because it is, but so is casting a giant Tsukyomi on the moon so this isn't exactly not possible.

Anbu_Black_Op
10-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Well yeah, but if you piece together what we know so far Naruto will most likely be on the top of Sasuke's list along with Danzo and the elders. Madara said that the elders, Danzo, and the Third were responsible for what happened to the Uchiha clan. The third is dead, so he obviously can't get revenge. However, the third was chosen to be Hokage by the second, who was a Senju if I'm not mistaken. So he could want revenge so bad that he will kill anyone that is similiar, or in this case related, to those that caused it.

Basically, the second chose the third to be the next Hokage which lead to the Uchiha massacre. Naruto is a senju and is therefore related to the second who could, in Sasukes completely twisted way of thinking, be held responsible for the massacre as well for choosing the person he did as his successor. So seeing as how he, like the Third, is also dead, Sasuke will take revenge on the one remaining person linked to the massacre, other than the elders and Danzo, which is Naruto.

I know it seems like a far-stretch, that is because it is, but so is casting a giant Tsukyomi on the moon so this isn't exactly not possible.

lol nice....but i thought that sasuke just wanted to destroy the leaf not just certain people

mrsticky005
10-14-2009, 11:31 AM
lol nice....but i thought that sasuke just wanted to destroy the leaf not just certain people

Right now it seems he just wants to be Madara's lap dog.

At least it made sense when he went after Itachi.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-14-2009, 01:58 PM

since when did naruto become a senju?

mrsticky005
10-14-2009, 02:03 PM
This is how I see the possibilities.

Hidden Leaf=Senju+Uchiha

Uchiha pretty much never mingled outside there clan.

Senju on the other hand probably did mingle with other clans.

Most of the clans are resulted from Senju. Which is why you
don't see many people with the clan name of Senju.

Uchiha on the other hand has remained the Uchiha clan.

Phenom
10-15-2009, 12:29 AM
since when did naruto become a senju?

Since Madara basically came out and said "Naruto your a Senju."? He didn't actually say that, but he implied it extremely strongly. At this point it isn't confirmed whether he is or isn't however he most likely is based on how the story is going.

At this point it does seem like Sasuke wants to attack all of the Leaf, but why would he think of Team 7 when he was fighting Killer Bee if he wanted to kill them? I think that at first he wanted revenge on the Leaf in general, still does maybe, but I'm hoping he realizes that doing that would put people through what happened to him which he shouldn't want to happen.

Nemico
10-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Yes, Lee will attack and there will be a fight with New Squad against Possibly Root.
I am almost positive of it.
If you look at the balance of the team:
Sakura-Heals, and needs to be there to give "message" to naruto.
Sai-Stealth
Kiba-Track
Lee-Strength.

I'm positive that Shika organized the team as well, there will probably be a "flash back" of him organizing the team.
Out of all the possibilities, Kishi picked this team because there will be a battle. Lee will fight mainly. Kiba will track Naruto. Sai will keep the root of their back, by avoiding the root with the help of his ink mice. He might fly them as well. Sakura will probably heal Lee, because he will be injured in his fight.
Kishi could have made some random team, if he wanted to just deliver the message to Naruto, he instead made it this team because there will be a task only this team can accomplish.

Makes me excited. I want to see Lee back in Action :D