PDA

View Full Version : KillerBee & Raikage vs Itachi & Sasuke

Vivi
10-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Location: Akatsuki Hideout (Where Chiyo and Sakura fought Sasori)

Distance: 20m

Restrictions: Uchiha's can only use Susano'o for 5 minutes.

Mind: Bloodlusted.

Itachi: Healthy

Knowledge: Manga Knowledge

Who takes this?Debate...
Keep it classy though.

DanzoHokage#6
10-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Itachi and sasuke. Itachi has multiple genjutsu to use as does sasuke. A double ammy, or susanoo!@@! that would be hard to dodge for the fastest of opponents.

Vivi
10-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Itachi and sasuke. Itachi has multiple genjutsu to use as does sasuke. A double ammy, or susanoo!@@! that would be hard to dodge for the fastest of opponents.

Killerbee is proven to be Immune to Genjutsu.

Fan of Minato
10-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Itachi: Healthy?
I was gonna say "They win" the moment I saw that...
but Against Raikage and KB they can't win..
Gen won't work on KB and if Raikage is caught, KB can free him.
Raikage can't be caught in Gen because of his speed though.
Ammy can easily be dodged by 3 tailed KB and Lightning armor Raikage
Susanoo's will prove difficult, but they can keep running around for 5 minutes till it runs out.
Clone explosion will be trouble some though...
But I think Raikage and KB can take this.

Kuromaki
10-12-2009, 05:53 AM
Raikage and Killa Bee win.

Susano'o won't do much seeing as the Cloud Bros could dodge its attacks while the Uchiha Bros' life force/chakras drain out. Raikage and Killa Bee are immune to Genjutsu, Raikage not so much but he can still send a shock to his brain or have Bee dispel it. They can keep up with the Uchiha Bros in speed and dodge Ammy, and everything else in the Uchiha Bros' arsenal won't have much effect since they can dodge. Besides Bee stomped Sasuke in their fight, he can stomp Sasuke again and help his brother with Itachi.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Raikage and Killa Bee win.

Susano'o won't do much seeing as the Cloud Bros could dodge its attacks while the Uchiha Bros' life force/chakras drain out. Raikage and Killa Bee are immune to Genjutsu, Raikage not so much but he can still send a shock to his brain or have Bee dispel it. They can keep up with the Uchiha Bros in speed and dodge Ammy, and everything else in the Uchiha Bros' arsenal won't have much effect since they can dodge. Besides Bee stomped Sasuke in their fight, he can stomp Sasuke again and help his brother with Itachi.

Agreed.

With out KB going into genjutsu and Raikage being able to get them out of genjutsu easily Itachi and Sasuke have it lost. Since Killerbee and Raikage are faser than both that helps so they can't track them with the Sharingan. They're both fast enough to dodge ammy, and Itachi's Susano'o is the only one that would do something. Since KB and Raikage are so fast though, they can dodge long enough for Itachi to run out of life, and Sasukes Susano'o showed that it can't do anything right now.

KB and Raikage win.

Sage Of Six Paths
10-12-2009, 06:28 AM
KB and Raikage.

They are fast enough to dodge

Susano'o for long enough to have it

time out. If Raikage was fast enough to

dodge the Amaterasu with ease, I believe

that Killer Bee would also be able to dodge it.

After Susano'o times out, KB would go Bijuu Mode

and Roflstomp them. If they use Each Susano'o one

at a time, KB would just have to wait 10 minutes instead.

And those Kumogakure Shinobi look like they have a lot of energy

on them. Genjutsu wouldn't do much. KB is immune and also Raikage

is too fast. With manga knowledge, they would know not to look them in

the eye, or at least not Raikage.

MannyGAGA
10-12-2009, 06:50 AM
The sharingan brothers win this fight,itachi has the most powerful sealing sword in the world he can just seal them in the sword and if dat dont work there bodies are powerful to,itachi will just kill them and sasuke is powerful toand sence itachi is in this fight i can say that sasuke can use orochimaru and that will end it

kakashi_sempai
10-12-2009, 07:03 AM
this is a hard one think that sasuke and itachi would win this

uchiha124
10-12-2009, 07:20 AM
yea i agree that itachi would win it

Manwe Sulimo
10-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Going to give this one to KB and Raikage. KB and Raikage can avoid amaterasu while pounding Sasuke and Itachi, and if the Uchihas bunker down behind Susanoo KB can wipe the floor with a chakra cannon.

sasu_girl
10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
i agree 100%

Kuromaki
10-12-2009, 03:46 PM
The sharingan brothers win this fight,itachi has the most powerful sealing sword in the world he can just seal them in the sword and if dat dont work there bodies are powerful to,itachi will just kill them and sasuke is powerful toand sence itachi is in this fight i can say that sasuke can use orochimaru and that will end it
LOL when did sasuke get the ability to summon orochimaru? These are the current sasuke like V implied in the first post. Also, the Cloud Bros are fast enough to dodge Susano'o. Plus even IF Sasuke had the ability to use Oro the Cloud Bros STILL stomp because they are simply fast enough to kill sasuke before oro comes out.
Good explanation.

Avenger
10-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Killer Bee and Raikage takes this.

Since they're bloodlusted, Itachi and Sasuke might start with Amateratsu or Tsukoyomi, not having knowledge that it won't work. That'll either make them waste an Amateratsu, or have their guard off thinking they're in Genjutsu before KB sneaks attack them. At 20 meters apart, Raikage would be insane. With his Raiton Armor, he'd be able to cover it in no time and then instantly attack, adding in bloodlust is crazier for him. If any one of them get hit with his Raiger Bomb, they die unless they can Susano'o in time.

KB's Hachibi Blast should destroy them unless they use Susano'o. And if they do, KB can just wait until 5 minutes is over. Killer Bee and Raikage are both really fast, I'm not even sure if the Uchiha's can keep up with them at the same time defending from their killer attacks.

For Itachi and Sasuke's MS techniques:
Tsukoyomi: Killer Bee has shown to nullify this with ease, he can do it again. Raikage though, I'm not sure if he can get out of this one. But Killer Bee can get him out.
Amateratsu: Raikage dodged this easily, KB can too.
Susano'o: Raikage and KB can just wait for Sasuke's and Itachi's to run out. For Itachi's, they are fast enough to dodge the sword.

deidara330
10-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Killerbee and Raikage are both completely impervious to genjutsu, so that's out. Sasuke kicked KB in the neck and he stopped to write rhymes, and Sasuke Chidorid the Raikage and it barely scratched him. Taijutsu is out. Raikage has already broken through Susano'o, and I doubt that this is impossible for KB. Raikage is fast enough to dodge Amaterasu, and KB already speedblitzed Sasuke, so they could dodge Amaterasu. So, every aspect of their Mangekyo is defeated by the brothers. The Yotuski Clan Brothers Stomp.

J-Sun Tasogare
10-12-2009, 04:11 PM
ok sasuke would die in the first few seconds he got beat by both prty badsasuke will die in first few second(speedblitz ftw) i dont think they willl have time to use susanooo remeber sasuke was talking when he got it on i think but they could run away and raikage is so strong 1 punch will end for almost either itachi cant use gen and they can dodge ammy sussanoo can be outlasted and after that there tired and kb and rai kill em plus kb can use swords n bjuu and KB FTW!

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Killer Bee>Itachi

Raikage>Sasuke

I think you get the idea.

Killer Bee and Raikage (at least KB for sure) are immune to genjutsu. Raikage dodged Amaterasu, and KB's at around his speed. Susanoo wouldn't get a chance to hit either of them. And Killer Bee and Raikage EASILY speedblitz the Uchiha brothers.

Itachi wouldn't hit them with the sword though, it's not fast enough.

Itachi could not kill them. MAYBE Raikage, but Killer Bee would stomp him. Sasuke couldn't beat Raikage OR Killer Bee on his own, if Itachi dies he's screwed. And Sasuke can't use the outside help of Orochimaru.

No way do they have a chance.

Sasori12
10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
KB and Raikage win. People already explain why.