PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Jiraiya i still alive?

hinataisblack42
10-10-2009, 10:38 AM
OKAY, we all know he is dead close this topic

sakura_blossom
10-10-2009, 10:39 AM
ive actually been wondering that too i dont think he did though

nexthokage
10-10-2009, 10:41 AM
no one really knows besides the creator and we just got to kepp watching and reading to find out

hinataisblack42
10-10-2009, 10:42 AM
maybe he will appear later who knows....

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-10-2009, 10:43 AM
No he's dead, his soul left before that jutsu was preformed so he couldn't be revived.

i_love_kakashi
10-10-2009, 10:44 AM
I think there is a chance he could come back, because Pain/Pein brought "everybody" back to life. So in thinking everybody maybe he came back.

DragonAngel
10-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Jiraya died before the invasion of kanoha.
And Nagato said he'll revive everyone who died in the hidden leaf, not the hidden rain.
Where jiraya died.

hinataisblack42
10-10-2009, 10:46 AM
I think there is a chance he could come back, because Pain/Pein brought "everybody" back to life. So in thinking everybody maybe he came back.
This what i think to. I agree.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

hinataisblack42
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
And Nagato said he'll revive everyone who died in the hidden leaf, not the hidden rain.
Where jiraya died.Didn't Nagato say he was gonna revive everyone the pains killed.

mangagirl
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
yeah maybe..
i think that pain gave him a chance lolz

i_love_kakashi
10-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Where jiraya died.

But Jiraya was from the Hidden Leaf.

SasukeFallen
10-10-2009, 11:04 AM
But Jiraya was from the Hidden Leaf.

No, I know in the vol 46 relesaed in U.S that he stated that he just enough Chakra to revive everyone who had died since his attack on Konoha started. So I don't think Jiraiya is alive. His death was suposed to signifigant and push Naruto to mature the way he was suposed to quickly, so if that was suddenly back in the picture, it would be pointless.

Also, if he came back, he would be pulling a Gandalf, and Kishi would be stealing J.R.R. Tolkien's (insert sarcasim)'briliant' idea from the Lord of the rings series. You know, big importan mentor guy Dying with no plausable way of comming back, then suddenly apearing again after the main character has developed like need be. 'Cause Gandalf is to Frodo, like Jiraiya is to Naruto'

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Jirayia is dead.

i_love_kakashi
10-10-2009, 11:10 AM
No, I know in the vol 46 relesaed in U.S that he stated that he just enough Chakra to revive everyone who had died since his attack on Konoha started. So I don't think Jiraiya is alive. His death was suposed to signifigant and push Naruto to mature the way he was suposed to quickly, so if that was suddenly back in the picture, it would be pointless.

Also, if he came back, he would be pulling a Gandorf, and Kishi would be stealing J.R.R. Tolkien's (insert sarcasim)'briliant' idea from the Lord of the rings series. You know, big importan mentor guy Dying with no plausable way of comming back, then suddenly apearing again after the main character has developed like need be. 'Cause Gandorf is to Frodo, like Jiraiya is to Naruto'

Thank you, that's a very good explanation.

hinataisblack42
10-10-2009, 11:12 AM
T_T
fine he's dead
T_T

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 11:15 AM
It would almost be insulting to bring Jirayia back to life.

i_love_kakashi
10-10-2009, 11:16 AM
T_T
fine he's dead
T_T

Lol its okay, no one likes to know he is gone!
He will always live on in our minds lol

hinataisblack42
10-10-2009, 11:17 AM
oh oh!
:O what if tsunade pulls a chiyo on jiraiya if they find his body

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 11:22 AM
tsunade will die

SasukeFallen
10-10-2009, 11:22 AM
oh oh!
:O what if tsunade pulls a chiyo on jiraiya if they find his body

She souldn't, only Chiyo new that jutsu. Besides if anyone else would even know anything about it, it would be someone from Sand who had worked on the project too since it was a secret project conducted durring War. Tsunade may have heard about it(like Kakashi and Guy) but the actual 'How to' wouldn't have been released.

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 11:24 AM
She souldn't, only Chiyo new that jutsu. Besides if anyone else would even know anything about it, it would be someone from Sand who had worked on the project too since it was a secret project conducted durring War. Tsunade may have heard about it(like Kakashi and Guy) but the actual 'How to' wouldn't have been released.

Nagato pretty much did Chiyo's jutsu except instead of saving one person he
saved a village.

Yori
10-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Yea he is dead dead dead

3littlepigs
10-10-2009, 11:38 AM
I say no, simply because when Naruto was talking with Nagato he thought of Hinata, Kakashi and Jiraya and Kishi showed were they were at the time...I could still see Jiraya's body at the bottom of the lake so even though I wish he was alive I don't think so...:cry:

SasukeFallen
10-10-2009, 11:48 AM

saved a village.

That is a completly differnt jutsu. The effects were similar, but the jutsu's were differnt. Nagato would have been able to bring people back without dying if he had had more Chakra(It's alluded to when Konan thinks 'If he uses it now with these chakra levels...', Implying He'll only die because he's low on Chakra.) Nagato was only able to do so because of the Rinngan, it's not teachable, the only one Tsunade could use would be Chiyo's but she has no knowledge on how to do so since Chiyo was the only one.

sasu_girl
10-10-2009, 11:50 AM
i wish he was alive, but the sad truth is he isn't. i cried when he died. :cry:

Sasori_X
10-10-2009, 01:16 PM
It was already confirmed that Jiraiya is dead through one of Kishi's interview. Someone asked if Jiraiya is still alive and Kishi replied, " Yes he's still alive, in our hearts." (or in our dreams, forgot which one).

Sage_freak
10-10-2009, 01:25 PM
its true jairaya's death propelled naruto to mature in such a short time... so yea bringing back jairaya would be pointless...

Sage Of Six Paths
10-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Spoilers help save the world. :D

This thread just failed starting on the first post.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-10-2009, 03:49 PM
I personally think Jiraiya is dead, but I am hoping other wise.

EdFry
10-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Well I believe it is possible he could be doing something similar to what Minato has done, so alive no, existing yes?

Cade
10-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Jiraya is sadly dead after getting killed by rain.

Itachi Uchia
10-10-2009, 03:55 PM
yea i agree with that but jiraya didnt die in vain at least he killed one of the pains

EdFry
10-10-2009, 03:56 PM

Was he a witch, I don't remember seeing him drown or melt?

XD

Yay typos, but don't you think it is possible that he is still around.

(i.e. Minato, Orichimaru)

Hidan
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM

Actually I think Kakashi can now use the technique as well because if you look back we see him looking at Chiyo's technique with his Sharingan.

darkXotaku
10-10-2009, 06:31 PM
no, people have to accept the fact that once people are dead they are dead nothing more.

Akai
10-10-2009, 06:37 PM
i think hes dead for sure

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-10-2009, 06:38 PM
No, Pain only revived the deceased of the Hidden Leaf, and those people only died recently. Jiriaya has been dead for days.

lolohwd
10-11-2009, 02:34 AM
tsunade better not die shes the last sannin
they sure did go out in suckseccion

Hebi
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
No sadly

ZackAttack
10-12-2009, 12:24 AM
It would almost be insulting to bring Jirayia back to life.

story wise it would be but in bringing the manga back to its roots it would certainly help. The comedic aspect of this manga has completely disapeared since jirayas death.
wont and shouldnt happen but jiraya was the most enjoyable character in the story

ZackAttack
10-12-2009, 12:26 AM

saved a village.

didnt tsunade do something close to that jutsu when she saved naruto during the sannin battle?

ShadeDark
10-12-2009, 05:46 AM
That Revival jutsu of Pain's only ressurect everyone he killed in the Invasion of Konoha...

Nick Tasogare
10-12-2009, 06:31 AM
didnt tsunade do something close to that jutsu when she saved naruto during the sannin battle?

That was her Mitotic Regeneration, where she uses Chakra she builds up behind her seal to speed up the division of cells, healing her self, and basically becomes unbeatable in battle, though it shortens her lifespan.

Windking
10-12-2009, 06:36 AM
That was her Mitotic Regeneration, where she uses Chakra she builds up behind her seal to speed up the division of cells, healing her self, and basically becomes unbeatable in battle, though it shortens her lifespan.

and it makes Tsunade's real face to appear..

kakashi_sempai
10-12-2009, 08:09 AM
no he is dead and the jutsu that nagato use would not revive him

mrsticky005
10-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Jirayia coming back to life being bad is the same reason L in death note
coming back to life would be bad. It's better to end the character with everyone
remembering Jirayia as being awesome and dying with honor then
to bring him back and have him potentially get worse as a character.

I've yet to see a good enough reason to have Gaara come back to life.
I'm expecting great things from Mr. Kazekage.

devapath
10-12-2009, 02:37 PM
um okay nagato only revived the konoha attack victims plus even if he did come back he is like 200 ft under water the human body would be compressed and destroyed at that depth and if that didnt kill him then the swim back up might,
oh and have u ever seen how people come back from the dead? they take a deap breath and in jirayias case that would fill his lungs wit water
to sum it up he would die again.

Nemico
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Where jiraya died.

Yea he did say that.
Maybe if he'd had more strength at the time.

ZackAttack
10-12-2009, 02:45 PM

kabuto struck narutos heart and said that even tsunades medical ninjutsu couldnt save him but she used something else to fix him.

lolohwd
10-12-2009, 02:48 PM
the wonder full master jiraya * hops on one foot to the left
will be back to sabe the world with itachi and pein
the there will take over the world and get rid of ninja
and go into technology

hinataisblack42
10-16-2009, 09:25 PM
tsunade will die
I dont think Tsunade is gonna die O_o

RockyL
10-16-2009, 09:27 PM
he had his throat crushed then basically drowned. i dont think hes alive.

hes about to die in the anime. itll be so much sadder actually seeing it instead of just pictures.

uchihapride
10-16-2009, 09:27 PM
no hes dead and i think itll stay that way

sharingandeamon24
10-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Well we all saw him die in the manga but after nagato used his jutsu everyone came back to life what about Jiraiya?did he ever come back?Did he swim up after he came back to life?Well i will keep looking for the answer.
Help me:?:

i made this same thread last mounth and said exactly what u said but i looked up the moment when nagato brought them to life he said that he can bring everyone whos died during the time he was in the leaf back to life

SasukeFallen
10-16-2009, 09:34 PM
kabuto struck narutos heart and said that even tsunades medical ninjutsu couldnt save him but she used something else to fix him.

Kabuto didn't know she had the Metotic Regeneration

yondaime
10-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Maybe but I don't think he is alive.....

hinataisblack42
10-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Wow we have some rude people here >_>
-_-

jandayrit
10-16-2009, 11:45 PM
absolutely not!!!

Ockinga
10-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Jiraya is clearly dead.

Takoda
10-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes he is. Is that still considered a spoiler since they didn't show a video of him dying?

mrsticky005
10-17-2009, 01:50 PM
I dont think Tsunade is gonna die O_o

She's in a coma and Danzo wouldn't mind her dead.

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-18-2009, 12:16 PM
No hes might b alive cuz Pain brought back everyone he killed back to life n Jiryiah was one of them

valtreck
10-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Where jiraya died.
I agree. We have kind of same opinion.:)