PDA

View Full Version : naruto x hinata

nine tailed fox
04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
i know this wont have anything to do with the episodes but anybody who thinks naruto should go out with hinata say i

Keira-chan
04-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I! They would be such a cute couple!

HiddenMist
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
i. ya honestly they just need to get together plain and simple.

brunz
04-02-2009, 02:22 PM
yer i would like that to happen but probably naruto will be with sakura because hes wanted to be with her from like the first episode so maybe they're thinking naruto should eventually get with sakura or will they surprise us!

xamjt7
04-02-2009, 02:56 PM
i. ya honestly they just need to get together plain and simple.I totally agree!!! :D

UchihaBlossom
04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
*raises hand* I vote for them to get together. ^^ Chapter 437 was a big one for Hinata after all. :)

Kisame
04-02-2009, 05:33 PM
No, I hope he doesn't go out with her.

nine tailed fox
04-02-2009, 05:40 PM
why do you hate hinata so much

Kisame
04-02-2009, 05:44 PM

Her annoying shyness and stuttering.

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited to remove offensive comment.
--

Naruto
04-02-2009, 05:46 PM

That is true and also Naruto and Sakura would look better.

nine tailed fox
04-02-2009, 05:49 PM
so your harrasing me to kisame :evil: because im a hinata fan

Mauricio17
04-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I. I think Naruto and Hinata should be together because she pratically loves him. She was also of the first characters that was able to understand Naruto's pain. :geek:

Mauricio17
04-02-2009, 05:52 PM

Sorry to say Kisame, but you should stop talking crap about Hinata because some of us feel offended by it. :x One more thing too, Sakura can also be annoying sometimes. :twisted:

Kisame
04-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Do we really have to turn this into a why a hate Hinata thread? I just stated my opinion.

Sage Mode
04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Kisame is just stating his opinion, guys.

And I'm going to have to agree with him. Just my opinion!

Mauricio17
04-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Well, hey you're the one that is making the hateful comments. 8-)

nine tailed fox
04-02-2009, 05:58 PM
fine just stop harrasing hinata and the hinata fans

Mauricio17
04-02-2009, 06:00 PM
One question, why DOES EVERYBODY HATE HINATA SO MUCH :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sage Mode
04-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Who is harrassing the fans? Let's all just get along.

Kisame
04-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Well, hey you're the one that is making the hateful comments. 8-)

Those "hateful comments" were my opinion.
As for your other comment I know Sakura can be annoying sometimes.
Anyways I'm done here I don't want to go off-topic.

nine tailed fox
04-02-2009, 06:02 PM
kisame said the obsesive fans part

Sage Mode
04-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Ah, okay. I'll remove that.

nine tailed fox
04-02-2009, 06:07 PM
thank you

jaketomdevrieze
04-02-2009, 06:31 PM
**********SPOILER**************

i, did you see the look on Naruto's face when Hinata got stabed?

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited for spoiler tags
--

Toma RNK
04-03-2009, 08:19 AM
hah, spoiler alert. I wasn't ruined ut someone will be. Spoiler tags would rule.

Toma RNK
04-03-2009, 08:27 AM
There is one very solid argument for the naruto hinata pairing. This post probably won't spoil anyone who has seen past episode 4.

In a magazine interview the creator of naruto mentioned how he had some elements of foreshadowing he had planned that he was not able to get into the manga, one of which was foreshadowing for a future romantic interest. This was before the anime started running but after the manga was well on it's way.

In rereading the manga and watching the anime fans have noticed that hinata was not riginally shown in the early manga chapters concerning the academy and didn't start becoming a character till the chuunin exams. In the anime there are 2 or 3 incidental shots of her. While this COULD be a simple coincidence it does point to a possible naruto/hinata pairing.

I am specifically not mentioning recent events in the manga.

narutosgirl
04-03-2009, 10:03 AM
nah-i dont think there such a good couple-its okay but not good enogh

Shikamaru
04-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Hinata all the way, I don't like the way Sakura treats Naruto. Sakura has shown feelings for Naruto im guessing she's to scared to open up and tell him everything but....she's also a sauske chearleader and the biggest one...well may be Karin is.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-07-2009, 06:05 PM
i used to be a naruhina fan but i haven't been for a while. she's just too shy and annoying. im now a narusaku fan. but sadly now it looks like naruto and hinata are going to end up together. that's good news for u guys i guess. :)

Toma RNK
04-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Indeed it is a happy day for us Naruhina fans ... well assuming she lives.

AkuryouKyuubi2K3
04-07-2009, 07:52 PM
I'd say Naruto and Sakura are more likely to be together.
naruto and hinata, i'm not so sure even though... ((SPOILER)hinata admitted that she likes naruto, she gets hit hard from pain and her life is on the line right now). Sakura does not treat naruto like crap a lot anymore in shippuden, she has been showing a lot of feelings toward naruto ever since sasuke left konoha though. When Masashi was creating the manga, he wanted to view naruto as the hero and sakura heroine of the series. So that's why they're in the same team together. And naruto said he'll bring sasuke back to konoha only for sakura. on the naruto and hinata side i don't know if they can be together because hinata is in the hyuuga clan. Naruto treats hinata as a comrade and has no clue she even likes him.

I am just ending these paring wars against naruto,sakura,and hinata.
Please don't post hate replies! :)

*MEXICAN KUNOITCHI*
04-07-2009, 08:16 PM
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!....NARUSAKU!!! !HELLOOOO!!!?>...Y IS IT ALWAYS HINATA THAT GIRL IS JUST...ERHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I DONT LIKE HIMATA I ONLY LIKE HER WHEN IM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!!!! :evil:

Sharingan 101
04-07-2009, 08:19 PM
i know this wont have anything to do with the episodes but anybody who thinks naruto should go out with hinata say i
I say that he nneds to go out with sakura or hinata.

I think hes going to go out w/ hinata after she gets healed by sakura or sakura will feel pressure by hinata to tell naruto she loves him and naruto will have to chose between them or create a love triangle lol.

Mizuki
04-07-2009, 08:20 PM
they totally go together

princezzhinata
04-08-2009, 07:31 AM
FIRST OF ALL....for me, I view NaruSaku as a brother and sister pairing (I know it's weird ._.) and you guys should read chapter 441 because in there Naruto was worrying about Hinata more than the people in Konoha and I thing he likes her too but he doesn't know either...that's one kind of love, and by the way if NaruSaku would have happend then why Kishi made Hinata more prettier than Sakura?and why Naruto gets EXTRA serious and worry when Hinata is in trouble?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-08-2009, 07:50 AM
I! They would be such a cute couple!

I concur that Hinata and Naruto should be a couple.

Naruto nani Hinata njalonjalo

Airgrimes
04-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I don want to turn this into a hinata bashing thread but,
I hope Sakuras healing jutsu does not and work and Hinata doesnt survive.
Hinata is frighteningly weak.
She got PWNED by Neji. (Part I)
PWNED by Guren. (Part II)
yes she defeated Jiga and saved Naruto but that was in Part I.
She hasnt done anything good at all in Part II.
Besides geting in narutos way and saying that she loves him.
Talk about bad timing, could there have been a worse time!?
Naruto is fighting for his life and she confesses her love!
NOT COOL. TOTALLY NOT COOL.
NaruSaku makes more sense.

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
except for sakuras unwavering devotion to sasuke.

narutorocks
04-08-2009, 11:07 AM
except for sakuras unwavering devotion to sasuke.

i think NaruSaku. In my opinion I think Sakura likes Sasuke and wants to bring him back but as like a friend. hinata well...... Her and Naruto just don't go. ( in my opinion)

AkatsukiMember
04-08-2009, 11:26 AM
In my opinion, I think Naruto should go out with Hinata. Like I said in another topic. SAKURA CAN NOT COOK. Another thing, what's being weak have to do with love? 8-)

Naruto
04-08-2009, 11:32 AM
NaruSaku rules

sasoridanna
04-08-2009, 11:35 AM

Guren and Jiga are filler characters. Please don't include fillers in your arguments as they don't appear in the manga. Even Sakura started out frightening weak in Part one. That is until she befriended Ino. Sakura's feelings in Part II for Naruto are based upon pity, remorse and guilt. In other words, she feels sorry for him. If you don't believe me, reread chapters 252, 261 and 296. Take a good long look at Sakura's facial expressions. Does she care for him as a friend and teammate. I won't argue that for one minute. But honestly, Naruto doesn't want to be some kind of a charity case.

Hinata appears as part of the 8-man team sent by Tsunade to find Sasuke in Part II. You may think its not cool, but Hinata's whole theme is about change and believing in herself. She changed herself from what she was in part one to what she is in Part II.

It is none of Sakura's business whether or not to decide for Naruto whether or not he likes Hinata. Naruto must make that decision for himself. Think for a minute, if Sakura tries to make no attempt to heal or tries to kill Hinata. Sakura will then have to answer to Naruto. If Sakura tries to kill Hinata, she will also have to kill the witnesses who saw her do it. If Sakura tries to hide the truth, and Naruto finds out Sakura was behind it, I can guarantee you that he won't like Sakura anymore...PERIOD!

Shikamaru didn't even like Sasuke in part one, but he went to try to rescue him with Chouji, Neji, Kiba and Naruto. Why did he do it? Because they were fellow villagers and comrades. The same goes for Hinata and Sakura. Whether or not Sakura and Hinata are friends, they are comrades and fellow villagers.

KAGE200
04-08-2009, 11:50 AM
no way i want sakura and naruto together !!!!!

sasoridanna
04-08-2009, 11:57 AM

Thats nice. Although, who we want together really doesn't matter. Its Kishimoto's decision if there is going to be any pairing. Whether it be NaruSaku, NaruHina, another random couple or no couples at all. I have my personal favorite, but I can live with whoever/whatever Kishimoto decides on.

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 11:59 AM

Thats nice. Although, who we want together really doesn't matter. Its Kishimoto's decision if there is going to be any pairing. Whether it be NaruSaku, NaruHina, another random couple or no couples at all. I have my personal favorite, but I can live with whoever/whatever Kishimoto decides on.
Truer words were never spoken.

YuukiHayashi
04-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Ew
No Way not possible.
Wannah barf!
More SakuraXNaruto!
Their simply adorible together.
She may be mean but it could be the fack of her hiding her feelngs.
Could be.
But i call them the easter egg couple.:) cause hair colors.:3
Mew.
-Neko ears twitch.;;
Hehehehe.:3

4thHokage
04-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Ew
No Way not possible.
Wannah barf!
More SakuraXNaruto!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Naruto and sakura are going to get together

NejiHyuga900
04-10-2009, 05:04 AM
I! They should of been together from the start.It is obvious that NaruHina will occur since chapter 437. Well not exactly "obvious" but there are great amount of chances that they will be together. I hope they do.

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Added spoiler tags
--

gonaruto!!31
04-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I! They should of been together from the start. It is obvious that NaruHina will occur since chapter 437. Well not exactly "obvious" but there are great amount of chances that they will be together. I hope they do.

i am totaly with you because how can he not love her if she shows her love by nearly sacrifices her life for him and that also means she understands him so thats another reason

Ultimate Ninja
04-10-2009, 04:51 PM
they should SOOOOOO get married!

Chidori Shuriken
04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Lol I like Naruto and Sakura together more than Naruto and Hinata.

Naruto
04-10-2009, 05:01 PM

NaruHina doesn't go together and she has bad timing for telling him she likes him.

AkuryouKyuubi2K3
04-10-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm shocked right now. if you really want to know click the :( :( Hinata Freaking lives!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! :( :(

I bet once hinata finds out naruto has the nine tailed fox inside of him hinat would call him a monster and the usual, faint

oceangirl_ninja
04-10-2009, 10:30 PM
you can't just say someone should die, just because you don't like them, also about people not liking hinata because she is shy and stuttering, doesn't mean shes a bad person, and besides nobodies like that all the time, she's just only showing most of the time a onesided view, so I don't believe any of us can be the judge of if a person is or good or bad, or should live or die or whatnot- all up to the writer
About the couples thing, i think naruto and hinata, only because sakura is so hung on on sasuke, and like some of the others have said, it is up to the writer, so we can't do anything but state our opinions( sometimes sakura and naruto do seem like a brother and sister, or times not so much, I don't know I'm confused, I can't make up my mind, I may have to come back to this...) :?

OnyxBlossom
04-10-2009, 10:46 PM

NaruHina doesn't go together and she has bad timing for telling him she likes him.

That was the only time she had the guts to protect him and had the opportunity to tell him. Besides, Sakura and Naruto do love each other, only in a brotherly sisterly kind of way.

C-C
04-11-2009, 06:37 PM
I!!!! NARUHINA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam4595
04-13-2009, 04:38 PM
I! well they should i mean naruto all ready has watched her dance naked in a water fall so why no

*MEXICAN KUNOITCHI*
04-13-2009, 05:02 PM
heck nooooooooo!!!!...Y HINATA I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!....THE WAY SHE TRIED TO SAVE NARUTO BY JUMPING IN!!!!....THAT MAKES ME SICK!!!...BUT IF ITWAS SAKURA!!!! THEN THATS OK!!!!!!!!....GOOOOOOO NARSAKU!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Toma RNK
04-13-2009, 05:18 PM
heck nooooooooo!!!!...Y HINATA I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!....THE WAY SHE TRIED TO SAVE NARUTO BY JUMPING IN!!!!....THAT MAKES ME SICK!!!...BUT IF ITWAS SAKURA!!!! THEN THATS OK!!!!!!!!....GOOOOOOO NARSAKU!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think there is a contradiction in there somewhere.....

UchihaBlossom
04-13-2009, 06:35 PM
I agree. Isn't that being kinda hypocritical? You hate it that Hinata came in, but if it was Sakura then that's fine? That's kinda rude toward Hinata. :(

sasoridanna
04-14-2009, 04:02 AM
I agree. Isn't that being kinda hypocritical? You hate it that Hinata came in, but if it was Sakura then that's fine? That's kinda rude toward Hinata. :(

There is a difference between being a passionate pairing fan and being a troll. By the way, I know plenty of fans on both sides of the spectrum who love their pairings who don't resort to wanting the other character to die to achieve their ends. :roll:

UchihaBlossom
04-14-2009, 05:16 PM
It's just totally not nice when people want the other character to die just so their pairing can come true. I mean, whatever happens happens right?

C-C
04-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Would u have rathered no one try to save him!? Hinata is nice and caring and compassionate and deserves Naruto more than Sakura!!!! Sakura should keep hoping for Sasuke or at least go with Lee i would like that 100% better than Narusaku!!! If it was Sakura it would be OK??? Well it wasnt, it was Hinata u cant change it, Hinata cares and wont sit there until Sakura arrived to save the day huh?? u want her to do that??????? NARUHINA RULES AND HINATA RULES AND ROCKS!!!

C-C
04-14-2009, 05:27 PM
It's just totally not nice when people want the other character to die just so their pairing can come true. I mean, whatever happens happens right?
i agree, u shouldnt want other characters to die just because your pairing can come true.
Im glad Hinata didnt die!!!!! and she is the best eva!

Lucas-sama
04-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Definitely. Thier like the perfect match for each other. plus hinaa and Naruto have had some pretty tender moments. I really wanna see naruto and hinata together.

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Don't link fanart, young Genin ;).
--

OnyxBlossom
04-14-2009, 08:03 PM
i agree, u shouldnt want other characters to die just because your pairing can come true.
Im glad Hinata didnt die!!!!! and she is the best eva!
I agree.NaruHina all the way!!!!!!

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 08:04 PM
fanart is a no-no here.

Lucas-sama
04-14-2009, 08:04 PM
They be great toghether plus they had some pretty tender moments. Especiall considering what just happened

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
It is very good though. Just not allowed.

jeshuag9
04-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I honestly think that they are good for each other :P

*MEXICAN KUNOITCHI*
04-14-2009, 09:10 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo sakura and naruto all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :!: :!:

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 09:13 PM
I can't tell if I am being trolled.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-15-2009, 07:55 AM
It has to Naruto/Hinata, nothing else.

Chidori87
04-15-2009, 07:58 AM
how do i get a avatar

nine tailed fox
04-15-2009, 09:18 AM
WHAT IS IT WITH U THINKING HINATA IS BAD AND SHOUD DIE IM REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF U PEAPLE TREATING HINATA LIKE CRAP IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STPO HARRASING HINATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its kishimotos desicion

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Removed insult. Please keep things civil!
--

nine tailed fox
04-15-2009, 09:22 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo sakura and naruto all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :!: :!:

will stop harasing hinata and what u said about hinata shoudent have saved naruto whats wrong with u you hipicrite

Vermillian
04-15-2009, 09:58 AM
I! Hina-chan:-D

Yozakura`
04-15-2009, 06:04 PM
NaruHina. <3

This pairing needs to be canon nao.

princezzhinata
04-17-2009, 05:13 AM
-_-
all of you Hinata/NaruHina haters don't come to this topic if u hate Hinata or NaruHina

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Removed insult.
--

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-17-2009, 07:52 AM
I concur with you that Hinata should fall in love with Naruto, no exception.

Waku
04-17-2009, 07:58 AM
yup !! they go all the way n_n hinata is just some shy girl who loves naruto but she had her come back in chapter 4.. dont remember.. but i also like hinata shes just kind hearted. n_n but its annoying that she wants to be just like naruto o.o its like naruto says this and she says it too :?:

Pein11
04-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Kisame kiss my butt you jerk,
Nobody messes with hinata.
you are really messed up you freak.

Vermillian
04-20-2009, 02:37 PM
I!!!

doodlelover
04-20-2009, 03:59 PM
NaruHina = NO.

NaruxLog FTW.

shikamaru47
04-20-2009, 05:33 PM
i say no

shikamaru47
04-20-2009, 05:37 PM
i don't hate hinata i say naruto and sakura look good togeter waku is right and Im a big hinata fan

doodlelover
04-21-2009, 07:38 AM
I know a way to solve this--

SakuHina.

Oh yes, too cute. Do you see the way Sakura healed her? IT WAS SO DAMN MAGICAL. I mean that so literally too! Her her hands were all glowly and stuffs, and then when she looked at her with so much sadness when she thought about Hinata loving Naruto! OMG, SUCH a good pairing. IT'S TOTALLY CANON. ::fangirl screech:: Fack Narootoe~! He's so useless--I mean, does he even DO anything? All he ever does is run in screeching and act all protagonist-ly! HE'S SO DUMB!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
It'll happen no matter what.

kakuyi
04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
not me dude he should date and marry sakura (its just logic)

princezzhinata
04-21-2009, 02:26 PM

SakuHina.

Oh yes, too cute. Do you see the way Sakura healed her? IT WAS SO DAMN MAGICAL. I mean that so literally too! Her her hands were all glowly and stuffs, and then when she looked at her with so much sadness when she thought about Hinata loving Naruto! OMG, SUCH a good pairing. IT'S TOTALLY CANON. ::fangirl screech:: Fack Narootoe~! He's so useless--I mean, does he even DO anything? All he ever does is run in screeching and act all protagonist-ly! HE'S SO DUMB!

By the way Naruto saved Konoha from Pein

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Removed possible insult
--

itachi173
04-21-2009, 02:35 PM
i think naruto and hinata look better than naruto and sakura cuz sakura looks better with sasuke

C-C
04-21-2009, 02:36 PM
i think naruto and hinata look better than naruto and sakura cuz sakura looks better with sasuke
Agreed!!!

itachi173
04-21-2009, 02:39 PM
finally someone that agrees with me

Toma RNK
04-21-2009, 02:40 PM
I also agree with you.

Vermillian
04-21-2009, 02:44 PM
I also agree with you.

As do i

princezzhinata
04-21-2009, 02:45 PM
I also agree with you.

As do i

Me four XD

doodlelover
04-21-2009, 06:41 PM

SakuHina.

By the way Naruto saved Konoha from Pein

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Removed possible insult
--

I was being sarcastic.

reaper
04-21-2009, 06:54 PM
naruto and hinata forever ;) she tells him she loves him but i want to see the kiss am right ;) ;) ;) ;)

Vermillian
04-21-2009, 09:34 PM
naruto and hinata forever ;) she tells him she loves him but i want to see the kiss am right ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hells yea

lj0615
04-22-2009, 12:42 PM
i. ya honestly they just need to get together plain and simple.i agree they should

Inyauz
04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Hinata / Naruto

That's the way I'm voting!

princezzhinata
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I think NaruHina is most popular Naruto pairing in the Naruto world! :D

sasoridanna
04-22-2009, 07:39 PM

That is one of the big reasons its a popular pairing to hate. If its not that, its her shy personality or any number of reasons. Also, there seem to be a certain group of purists who hate her because she would make Naruto the story too sweet, sugary and too Walt Disney and want conformity to their vision of what the Narutoverse should be. Cry me a river and tell your problems to Oprah. These people need to understand that this is Kishimoto's masterpiece and not theirs. Whether he wants romance with ANY or NO pairing is completely up to him and no one else. If it happens or not, we shall wait and see. No pairing is set in stone until Kishimoto says it is. Neither NaruSaku or NaruHina or anyone else for that matter.

Pairings are meant to be fun, unfortunately people go for blood and things get nasty. There will be vultures sitting on the fence waiting to pick up the pieces wanting only to gloat. There is a real difference between an honest passionate shipping fan and a "JOHNNY COME LATELY".

Vermillian
04-22-2009, 07:42 PM

That is one of the big reasons its a popular pairing to hate. If its not that, its her shy personality or any number of reasons. Also, there seem to be a certain group of purists who hate her because she would make Naruto the story too sweet, sugary and too Walt Disney and want conformity to their vision of what the Narutoverse should be. Cry me a river and tell your problems to Oprah. These people need to understand that this is Kishimoto's masterpiece and not theirs. Whether he wants romance with ANY or NO pairing is completely up to him and no one else. If it happens or not, we shall wait and see. No pairing is set in stone until Kishimoto says it is. Neither NaruSaku or NaruHina or anyone else for that matter.

Pairings are meant to be fun, unfortunately people go for blood and things get nasty. There will be vultures sitting on the fence waiting to pick up the pieces wanting only to gloat. There is a real difference between an honest passionate shipping fan and a "JOHNNY COME LATELY".

Hinata has always had feelign for Naruto even when Sakura could stand the site of him... i think for that alone it would be hard to hate the pairing...

princezzhinata
04-22-2009, 07:43 PM

Whoa! OK!OK! Chill!

sasoridanna
04-22-2009, 07:48 PM

Hinata has always had feelign for Naruto even when Sakura could stand the site of him... i think for that alone it would be hard to hate the pairing...

No. I am talking about people who hate Hinata and her shippers just because of the rabid fanboys/girls. I didn't say anything about Hinata's or Sakura's feelings.

Vermillian
04-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh my bad

doodlelover
04-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Hm, I just don't like the pairing's appeal :\ Just never... seemed interesting to me. No conflict.

NaruHina might be the most popular het couple, but SasuNaru soars past all the het, yuri, AND other yaoi ones. Including its counterpart, NaruSasu, which is really kind of pathetic...

sasoridanna
04-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Oh my bad

Don't worry about it.

princezzhinata
04-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Oh my bad
Yep..You just took the words out of my mouth...or finger...or whatever XD

Ikuto uchiha
04-23-2009, 03:20 AM
narutohina is a good one but then again narusaku is to...... ehh.....any of the two would float my boat

sonic20074
05-08-2009, 05:16 PM
i think hinata

i am awesomefred is coolino @%#%$ssakura is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool toooooooooooooooookakashi dies from pain the real pain's name is nagato

Agus-san
05-08-2009, 05:46 PM
I!!! sure :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hinata Rox ?
05-14-2009, 06:35 AM
I!
Also though I like SasuHina but NaruSaku would be okay but the whole point of NaruHina is adorable.

Vermillian
05-14-2009, 06:43 AM
Hina chan is just that cool.

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-14-2009, 06:50 AM
i think hinata

i am awesomefred is coolino @%#%$ssakura is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool toooooooooooooooookakashi dies from pain the real pain's name is nagato
My understanding was that he either got kidnapped or badly hurt. (Kakashi)

Vermillian
05-14-2009, 06:55 AM
i think hinata

None of your spoiler tags worked right. You type between the [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler] like this not [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] after like this

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
05-15-2009, 08:06 PM
I believe Naruto and Hinata will be a legit couple. To me, I consdier the love as mborayhu peky ( Guarani for young love.)