PDA

View Full Version : "special" episodes- why cant every episode look like them?

RazorX
03-27-2009, 06:10 PM
or just important ones, idk what exactly to call them.
by this, i mean episodes like naruto vs. sasuke in Part 1, and episode 82 ("team ten") and 85 ("terrifying secret") in shippuden. the animation in these episodes are sooo good! i guess it must cost money or something, but i wish every episode looked as good as these few

JamzAcez
03-27-2009, 06:19 PM
yea i know what u mean like the fight scenes in the naruto vs. sasuke arc the fight scenes were absolutly amazing.......but then there are fight scenes that are like ehh i've seen this b4

vermillionrasengan
03-28-2009, 12:06 PM
or just important ones, idk what exactly to call them.
by this, i mean episodes like naruto vs. sasuke in Part 1, and episode 82 ("team ten") and 85 ("terrifying secret") in shippuden. the animation in these episodes are sooo good! i guess it must cost money or something, but i wish every episode looked as good as these few
i guess it has to be real important

MADARA
03-28-2009, 03:03 PM
do you like slipknot vermillionrasangan :mrgreen:

DBZKING
03-28-2009, 04:15 PM
more effort must be put into them

SRhyse
03-28-2009, 04:47 PM
more effort must be put into them
Definitely. Alot of times, they'll do a few episodes that're light on animation so they can save it up for one with a good fight.

bluebella
03-31-2009, 03:13 AM
Its because there are many "teams" aniamting Naruto at the moment, they are divided into about 15 teams (I think its about 15) which have about 6 (or so) people in them. Now, some are still amuateurs, and some are experienced. They all have a head director/storyboarder (if I am not mistaken) and when part 1 ended, many teams left and this is why the anime has looked more basic.

And because Naruto is an all year round show, sometimes they get behind and their episodes are pretty rushed.
When things such as good fights or stuff everyone wants to see, (if they actually know, because from what I can see, they don't) they get more "experienced" animtators in.
Besides, these animators don't always do Naruto, they also do other shows that Studio Pierrot do.

The Openings and Ending credits are done by well known storyboard directors.

Take the OP Heros come back!!! by nobodyknows+. Its done by Toshiyuki Tsuru. Hes done other shows such as Oh my Goddess.

Background animators come from different studios. Not all the animation is done in Japan, its mostly done in Korea because its cheaper. Nara animation right?

I've probably made a couple of mistakes, but bare with me :D

RazorX
03-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Its because there are many "teams" aniamting Naruto at the moment, they are divided into about 15 teams (I think its about 15) which have about 6 (or so) people in them. Now, some are still amuateurs, and some are experienced. They all have a head director/storyboarder (if I am not mistaken) and when part 1 ended, many teams left and this is why the anime has looked more basic.

And because Naruto is an all year round show, sometimes they get behind and their episodes are pretty rushed.
When things such as good fights or stuff everyone wants to see, (if they actually know, because from what I can see, they don't) they get more "experienced" animtators in.
Besides, these animators don't always do Naruto, they also do other shows that Studio Pierrot do.

The Openings and Ending credits are done by well known storyboard directors.

Take the OP Heros come back!!! by nobodyknows+. Its done by Toshiyuki Tsuru. Hes done other shows such as Oh my Goddess.

Background animators come from different studios. Not all the animation is done in Japan, its mostly done in Korea because its cheaper. Nara animation right?

I've probably made a couple of mistakes, but bare with me :D

wow, that makes perfect sense. thanks for clearing that up!

Sasuke072
04-06-2009, 08:20 PM
I wish the whole anime could have this same treat, but I guess it's nice to see some difference in more important scenes of the anime. At least they do it once in a while.

C4 Karura
10-17-2009, 07:12 AM
Hopefully the upcoming Sasuke vs. Itachi fight will have that "special" look.