PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth Great Ninja War! "Chapter 467 Spoilers*

deidara330
10-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Well, we know who's fighting who. It's

Team Hawk, Madara, The 1-Tails through 7-Tails, Kisame, and Zetsu

VS

Everyone else.

How would they divide 7 Biju among the Five Great Nations. I mean, Madara has two extra, but where should he have them attack? And I'm getting the feeling that Naruto is going to start ending up like the Seventh Harry Potter book. Side Characters dropping like flies, one after another. I hope that doesn't happen in this war.

How do you think this new war is going to turn out?

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-09-2009, 02:18 PM

Madara, The 1-Tails through 7-Tails, Kisame, and Zetsu

VS

Everyone else.

How would they divide 7 Biju among the Five Great Nations. I mean, Madara has two extra, but where should he have them attack? And I'm getting the feeling that Naruto is going to start ending up like the Seventh Harry Potter book. Side Characters dropping like flies, one after another. I hope that doesn't happen in this war.

Actually, it's just the Five Great Ninja Villages.
Smaller Villages like the Waterfall, etc, may join Madara...

The Demon Zabuza
10-09-2009, 02:18 PM
I count 10 characters.

2 each?

And what about Sasuke? Right now, only madara can get him out.

I get the feeling that Jugo will stick with him too, after he finishes his cell impression.

Fan of Minato
10-09-2009, 02:19 PM
I think that Madara and co will get a winning edge then Naruto will complete "that jutsu" that Minato wanted Naruto to complete and turn the tide of the war.
In the end probably Naruto and Sasuke will team up after one huge battle and win...

Cursed_Sage
10-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Way to keep a spoiler out of the title,XD

All I can say,is this is going to be interesting for sure!!

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 02:21 PM

VS

Everyone else.

hmm i dont think he will have the beasts attack all the five nations at the same time ....like madara said...he is just a ghost of what he used to be.....control 7 tailed beast and having them attack nations at the same time will put to much preesure on him...also he has to make sure non of them will escape.....

i think madara might wait until kisame capture the 8 tails....

i think this war is gonna be really intense....for the first time in history the five great nations will unite to fight one great evill....its gonna be EPIC...

Cursed_Sage
10-09-2009, 02:26 PM
i think this war is gonna be really intense....for the first time in history the five great nations will unite to fight one great evill....its gonna be EPIC...

Well,so we think,you never know for sure. There's a certain one of the kages I'm not sure we should trust just yet...Well two,actually

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Well,so we think,you never know for sure. There's a certain one of the kages I'm not sure we should trust just yet...Well two,actually

who? u mean Dannzo?.....he isnt a full kage yet...and no one cares what he says...i dont think konoha will let madara take naruto ...regardless of what Danzo says...other than him all the other kages have agrred to fight against madara...

whos the sencond kge that u think is not right?

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Who else here thinks that it's terriable that Konoha is just getting there hopes up that the village is on it's way to being restored and then Naruto and Co. are going to come back and tell them that there's now going to be the 4th great Ninja war? Sereously, no more then a week's time has lapsed in the Manga since Yamato was rebuilding building's, and Tanzuna showed up and now a world war? Seem's like a bit much, I think Kishi should have allowed a bit more time to laps before he sprungs this, it's like he has to suddenly rush things.

hmm i dont think he will have the beasts attack all the five nations at the same time ....like madara said...he is just a ghost of what he used to be.....control 7 tailed beast and having them attack nations at the same time will put to much preesure on him...also he has to make sure non of them will escape.....

Agreed, I was just thinking the same thing. If Madara was reduced to a shell of his former self when fighting Minato w/Kyuubi, I don't think there's anyway that shell will have the power to control more than one Bijuu at once, let alone seven. Plus, he no longer has Nagato to sync w/Gedo Mazo, and even if he planned on using Sasuke somehow, I don't really see that happening.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Who else here thinks that it's terriable that Konoha is just getting there hopes up that the village is on it's way to being restored and then Naruto and Co. are going to come back and tell them that there's now going to be the 4th great Ninja war? Sereously, no more then a week's time has lapsed in the Manga since Yamato was rebuilding building's, and Tanzuna showed up and now a world war? Seem's like a bit much, I think Kishi should have allowed a bit more time to laps before he sprungs this, it's like he has to suddenly rush things.

nah i think that it just adds to the whole pressure of the situation.....though kishi does seem to be rushing things a little bit....

and yea it sucks that just as konoha is recovering a world war starts...(though naruto and co dont know that yet....)

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 09:57 PM

VS

Everyone else.

What about Sasuke and Karin? and Suigetsu and Juugo if Madara takes them with him.

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 09:59 PM
nah i think that it just adds to the whole pressure of the situation.....though kishi does seem to be rushing things a little bit....

and yea it sucks that just as konoha is recovering a world war starts...(though naruto and co dont know that yet....)

They will soon, and when they know, then it will be passed onto the rest of Konoha(and the land of fire)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 10:05 PM
They will soon, and when they know, then it will be passed onto the rest of Konoha(and the land of fire)

Yea i wonder hw they will take it....i mean konoha has no official leader...and compared to the other great nations konoha is barly standing right now....and to top that off koonoha will propably be madara's first target......a world war is the last thing they need right now...

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Yea i wonder hw they will take it....i mean konoha has no official leader...and compared to the other great nations konoha is barly standing right now....and to top that off koonoha will propably be madara's first target......a world war is the last thing they need right now...

It's gonna be Awsomeee:mrgreen:!!!

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 10:26 PM
It's gonna be Awsomeee:mrgreen:!!!

lol yea:D

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm really excited!The manga is surely turning into something Interesting!I am the one who have waited so long for a war XD!It's gonna be even more darker^^

valtreck
10-09-2009, 11:54 PM
gonna be interesting:mrgreen:

Shkin
10-10-2009, 12:01 AM
this will be interesting. Konoha will be right in the middle of it!

JPSM
10-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Well I've been out for some time, but about the fact that Madara has small number when compared with the others, I disagree...like someone said, a lot of small villages will unite with Madara, also even inside the lands there will be most likely some rebellions...this will add power to Madara, also, the lands will not completely unite...there will be lands that will try to get some advantage over each other for sure...

sasuke+itachi
10-10-2009, 07:43 AM
i want madara to win but i dont think he can.

JPSM
10-10-2009, 07:47 AM
I think that Madara and co will get a winning edge then Naruto will complete "that jutsu" that Minato wanted Naruto to complete and turn the tide of the war.
In the end probably Naruto and Sasuke will team up after one huge battle and win...

I would point out to the Dead god jutsu...like be able to use the Dead God, withouth having to sacrifice himself or the Hirashin no jutsu, without needing the use of the special kunais...but that will require that Naruto most likely control the Kyuubi....In the next chapters Naruto will most likely explode with new techniques...he has the technique that you mention to complete, the Kyuubi to control, improve the Sage mode beyond what he knows now...another elemental chakra...possibly some family kekke genkai or special techniques...

Naruto will be the legend that will born in this fourth ninja great war...

Shkin
10-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Well I've been out for some time, but about the fact that Madara has small number when compared with the others, I disagree...like someone said, a lot of small villages will unite with Madara, also even inside the lands there will be most likely some rebellions...this will add power to Madara,
Madara with the all the seven tails is quite a powerhouse...this will work two ways...he will be feared...smaller villages might be scared enough to unite with him (maybe submit to him to be spared from the tailed beasts) or have the guts to go against and allies with the stronger villages and they all stand against the moon eye plan.
also, the lands will not completely unite...there will be lands that will try to get some advantage over each other for sure...yes...Konoha i think will also be divided...Danzo and Naruto's side maybe.

EDIT: this post ruined my 888 post count...=( it was cool...with my rep power 8

Shkin
10-10-2009, 07:58 AM
I would point out to the Dead god jutsu...like be able to use the Dead God, withouth having to sacrifice himself or the Hirashin no jutsu, without needing the use of the special kunais...but that will require that Naruto most likely control the Kyuubi....In the next chapters Naruto will most likely explode with new techniques...he has the technique that you mention to complete, the Kyuubi to control, improve the Sage mode beyond what he knows now...another elemental chakra...possibly some family kekke genkai or special techniques...

Naruto will be the legend that will born in this fourth ninja great war...
plus maybe we'll see what Itachi's gift is...

Hebi
10-10-2009, 08:02 AM
the 4th great war?
*grabs shuriken*

JPSM
10-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Madara with the all the seven tails is quite a powerhouse...this will work two ways...he will be feared...smaller villages might be scared enough to unite with him (maybe submit to him to be spared from the tailed beasts) or have the guts to go against and allies with the stronger villages and they all stand against the moon eye plan.
yes...Konoha i think will also be divided...Danzo and Naruto's side maybe.

EDIT: this post ruined my 888 post count...=( it was cool...with my rep power 8

The thing is...people always understimate the power of the smaller groups of people...but the thing is, they, united, can destroy at least a major land...with the power of Madara, like you said, by fear, or looking at him like their hero and their salvation, can be a very big problem...also we don't know if Akatsuki is the only organization that Madara created and is currently active...and the full extent of the true Akatsuki, during this time, we could only been seeing the tip of the iceberg...

About Konoha's division, I wouldn't say, Naruto and Danzo's side, but Root agaisnt Konoha eleven...counting in Konoha eleven, there sensei's, like Kakashi, Kurenai, Guy, etc etc....

JPSM
10-10-2009, 08:05 AM
plus maybe we'll see what Itachi's gift is...

I almost forgot that...and I most say...when Naruto's capability explode...that will be a big "boom"....and a very difficult ninja to someone equal in capabilities in the future...

Shkin
10-10-2009, 08:08 AM
The thing is...people always understimate the power of the smaller groups of people...but the thing is, they, united, can destroy at least a major land...with the power of Madara, like you said, by fear, or looking at him like their hero and their salvation, can be a very big problem...also we don't know if Akatsuki is the only organization that Madara created and is currently active...and the full extent of the true Akatsuki, during this time, we could only been seeing the tip of the iceberg...

About Konoha's division, I wouldn't say, Naruto and Danzo's side, but Root agaisnt Konoha eleven...counting in Konoha eleven, there sensei's, like Kakashi, Kurenai, Guy, etc etc....
i was thinking about Sasuke when i said Naruto and Danzo..xD

JPSM
10-10-2009, 08:18 AM
i was thinking about Sasuke when i said Naruto and Danzo..xD

Well, Sasuke, for me, its pratically controlled over Madara, and if he turns on him, will be in the last minute, like the final confrontation of the war...

Shkin
10-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Well, Sasuke, for me, its pratically controlled over Madara, and if he turns on him, will be in the last minute, like the final confrontation of the war...
very likely...:D i was just thinking...does Madara/akatsuki already have control over the 7 tailed beasts that they've captured? i mean it will be a mess when the time comes...so Madara might have a larger army of ninjas (aside from the tailed beasts) to really go to war...hmmm...

GenFlower12
10-10-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm glad there is going to be a War cause that means the series will have to last longer:lol::lol::lol::lol:The Five Great Nations will try to help eachother out.The Raikage though might be a little stubborn to let someone else be in charge.This war will probally need strategy so Shikamaru will definitly be too busy to watch cloulds.The Ninja will have to start training to protect the Village.Medical Nin. will be going around gathering anything they might need.Anybody who can't fight will be moved to a safer location.And former team 8,9, and 10 will have their moments.I don't know about Naruto,Sakura,and Kakashi though.They already are worriying over Sasuke so the last thing they need is a war.

Nemico
10-10-2009, 08:59 AM

Team Hawk, Madara, The 1-Tails through 7-Tails, Kisame, and Zetsu

VS

Everyone else.

Should be intersting to watch. I wanna see how the Ninja villages will work together. And what Naruto thinks and willl do about all this but it should be awesome.

naruxsasu pride
10-10-2009, 09:01 AM
i really hope that madara loses, but that we get to see the moon's eye. that would be firkin awesome. right now i'm betting that sasuke either dies, or that he joins konoha to fight

JPSM
10-10-2009, 10:41 AM
very likely...:D i was just thinking...does Madara/akatsuki already have control over the 7 tailed beasts that they've captured? i mean it will be a mess when the time comes...so Madara might have a larger army of ninjas (aside from the tailed beasts) to really go to war...hmmm...

I doubt that Madara would declare war knowing that he didn't stand a chance...most likely there are other organizations that he control, or akatsuki is in fact bigger than what we learned...

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Wonder what happens with Jugo and Suigetsu?

mrsticky005
10-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Jugo and Suigetsu should team up with Raikage to find Killer Bee
so Suigetsu can fight Kisame.

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-18-2009, 01:30 PM
this is going to b an epic fight

KaiserKMPunk
10-18-2009, 01:33 PM
this is going to b an epic fight

I agree I wonder if Kisame will beat KB

Rezeon
10-25-2009, 04:09 PM
It actually might not be that much of a stretch to assume Akatsuki has more forces than what we've seen. Afterall, "Toby" spent quite a bit of a time tagging along with the group before formally being welcomed as a full fledged member after Sasori's death.

As I recall Pain layed out the "plan" for Toby when he became a member, and one part of the plan was the creation of their own mercenary army. Of course we have also since learned that Pain had a different personal plan in mind, and Madara has his own agenda. However that doesn't rule out that they secretly have been massing their own army of nameless fodder.

deidara330
10-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Killerbee and Naruto will be a giant help. Why do I say this? Because they've already been banned from the war, no doubt they'll be a huge help during it. The Ichibi (one-tails) will attack the Leaf Village, and Naruto will solo it. He already fought it once during the Chunin Exams, so he would be able to defeat it again after mastering Sage Mode. Killerbee will fight the Nibi (two-tails) since the jinchuriki the Nibi belonged to was in the same village as Killerbee.

Anbu Leader
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Well:
Well, Yea Their is going to be another ninja war, and I think that I if you got the 9 tails and the 8 tails together theirs no stoping them, unless naruto go by his promise on never going over the 8 tailed! But still Naruto in Sage mode and Killerbee in Beast Mode both will be unstopoble! and with the help of the 5 Kages! The Villages Have more Percentage of wining this war!

second-hokage100
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
well madara is the mizukage so that village will join him. and he sent kisame out to get the eight tails so only naruto is left. and not to mention the small village might join him to. so realy madar has the edge if u think about it;)

deidara330
10-25-2009, 07:15 PM
well madara is the mizukage so that village will join him. and he sent kisame out to get the eight tails so only naruto is left. and not to mention the small village might join him to. so realy madar has the edge if u think about it;)
I see you probably aren't far into the manga. Madara is a former Mizukage, and back then they probably hadn't known who he was due to a disguise. Kirigakure will definately NOT ally with them. Kisame was sent after KB, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll win. Don't underestimate the power of enka ninja. Small villages may join him out of fear, but an alliance between the five great shadows has been created. Such an alliance has never been known before in the history of the world! If the small villages stand up to Madara, that means Madara would have to destroy the entire will to achieve his goals. And in fact, he can't achieve his goals if he does that. The confidence from this alliance would reassure the small villages, and they would fight. Plus, Amegakure is a small village, but we know Konan will surely help in the fight. Madara doesn't have an edge. He's outnumbered and overpowered, fighting nearly the entire Narutoverse itself.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Lol, God only knows how this thing will turn out....