PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feel the intensity went down after Land of Waves Arc?

zebrakiller
10-09-2009, 09:48 AM
i mean zabuza n haku die, those first two hidden mist chunin get taken care of, we see zabuza slaughter all those swordsmen who dont even fight back n he brutally kills gotto. And then the filler arcs come n we get bombarded with morals and the violence disappears...

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 10:17 AM
What filler arcs? The Chunnin exams came right after.

Cursed_Sage
10-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't think it's any less intense... In fact,Shippuden is way more intense.

Vivi
10-09-2009, 10:27 AM
i mean zabuza n haku die, those first two hidden mist chunin get taken care of, we see zabuza slaughter all those swordsmen who dont even fight back n he brutally kills gotto. And then the filler arcs come n we get bombarded with morals and the violence disappears...

Nope.Its gotten even more Intense.

We saw Hidan getting blown to bits.
Kakashi getting Nails/Screws shot into his head by Deva.
Gaara Killing People by crushing them.
Sasuke getting Pulverized by C4.(I know it wasnt the real Sasuke but still)
Dosu getting Brutally Crushed by Shukaku.
Etc.

zebrakiller
10-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Nope.Its gotten even more Intense.

We saw Hidan getting blown to bits.
Kakashi getting Nails/Screws shot into his head by Deva.
Gaara Killing People by crushing them.
Sasuke getting Pulverized by C4.(I know it wasnt the real Sasuke but still)
Dosu getting Brutally Crushed by Shukaku.
Etc.
i mean in naruto not shippuden... it starts off intense and then by the end they're eating curry so they can fight...

Hidden Ninja45
10-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I think the Sasuke Retrival Arc was pretty intense.

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
i mean in naruto not shippuden... it starts off intense and then by the end they're eating curry so they can fight...

That is why you stop after the Sasuke retrevial arc, and not watch the fillers.

zebrakiller
10-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I think the Sasuke Retrival Arc was pretty intense.
i definitely agree... but it still doesnt feel as mature to me as the zabuza/haku sitch. Theyre bad guys who we find out have hearts n then they die, zabuza a brutal death. Gaara crushes ppl yes, but u dont see the blood n gore...i mean zabuza minces gotto up with that knife. imo the only thing that compares to that maturity wise was the whole orichi/anko history junk in the chunin exams.

flamey234
10-29-2009, 10:08 AM
i definitely agree... but it still doesnt feel as mature to me as the zabuza/haku sitch. Theyre bad guys who we find out have hearts n then they die, zabuza a brutal death. Gaara crushes ppl yes, but u dont see the blood n gore...i mean zabuza minces gotto up with that knife. imo the only thing that compares to that maturity wise was the whole orichi/anko history junk in the chunin exams.
what about Neji v Kidomaru and Kiba/Akamaru v Sakon/Ukon. And you can see blood when Gaara crushes people. Oh, you can't forget the Choji v Jirobo fight. I agree however with the Shikamaru v Tayuya fight. That was mostly just Shikamaru holding her down with Shadow Possession