PDA

View Full Version : How will Naruto react?[spoilers]

Cursed_Sage
10-09-2009, 04:56 AM
How is Naruto gonna react when Sakura and co. finds him,and tell him about their plan to defeat Sasuke themselves? I for one think he's gonna get made and say things like how their doubting him,and that he'll show them. Dramatic stuff

X__Sasuke__X
10-09-2009, 06:19 AM
hmm... idk what reaction he could have. :/ He might join, then, just before the team delivers the death blow, he'll jump in front of Sasuke to save him.

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 09:39 AM
I think He already understand that he cannot make sasuke return Like he want..(in the new chapter I think he accepted that there no more time for Kids talking...When Sakura will comme end make a big speech.I think He will intereput Sakura and Just tell.. I know... Something like that XD

mrsticky005
10-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Sakura won't go along with any plan that harms Sasuke.

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Sakura won't go along with any plan that harms Sasuke.

She already said she would.

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 10:27 AM

haha I wanted to say that But I was like Bha..Someone else will told him ^^

Phenom
10-09-2009, 11:02 AM
He will most likely agree with them, but request that he gets to talk to Sasuke first. This way he can find out what he wants to know, whether he chose this path on his own or not, and then decide what to do from there.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-09-2009, 12:44 PM
I think that Sakura and Co. will come and meet Naruto, tell him everything. Naruto and Sakura will talk and decide that only them two should go and confront Sasuke. :D

And Kakashi could probably tag-along too. :)

Phariah824
10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
He will most likely agree with them, but request that he gets to talk to Sasuke first. This way he can find out what he wants to know, whether he chose this path on his own or not, and then decide what to do from there.
ya i agree with you Phenom.

don't know if anyone else feels this way but Naruto has definately matured alot since Jiraiya died imo. and not because of choice but being forced to it, i feel sad for him. watching the fun loving crazy kid get burned away.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 12:55 PM
hmm i think sakura will proapbly tell naruto to let of sasuke...or that atleast she has..
naruto will be really surprised to hear this....he will try and convince sakura not to give up on sasuke and that he will keep his promise and bring him....and thats where sakura might interupt him and tell him that he isnt bound to that promise anymore......

@ phariah 824 yea its kinda sad that naruto has gotten all serious now....i miss the old hyperactive knucklehead ninja too...

Sage_freak
10-09-2009, 07:48 PM
hmm i think sakura will proapbly tell naruto to let of sasuke...or that atleast she has..
naruto will be really surprised to hear this....he will try and convince sakura not to give up on sasuke and that he will keep his promise and bring him....and thats where sakura might interupt him and tell him that he isnt bound to that promise anymore......

@ phariah 824 yea its kinda sad that naruto has gotten all serious now....i miss the old hyperactive knucklehead ninja too...

im actually glad to see naruto finally growing up.. i see him filling in the shoes left by his father....

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 07:52 PM
im actually glad to see naruto finally growing up.. i see him filling in the shoes left by his father....

yeah I agree.everybody is growing up naruto too..It's strange cause I Kinda grow up with Naruto.he cannot be the little kids forever^^

sasu_girl
10-09-2009, 07:56 PM
i think naruto will ask for one more chanc en that if it doesn't work he'll go along w/ them.

RockyL
10-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Yea i think he'll try talking one more time and if that doesnt work hes going to fight him.

Sage_freak
10-09-2009, 08:02 PM
i think naruto is going to be training hard to control the kyuubi

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
10-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Naruto could be angry but serious if he must bring back Sasuke.

Marisuki
10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Yeah everyone did grow up with him casue I was about there age when I remember first seeing it.
And now that the years have passed it's crazy.
I think it he is going to train even harder.

deidara330
10-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Defeat? I had assumed they meant to kill him. Well, Naruto may act outraged, surprised, confused, whatever. One thing of which I am absolutely sure is that he will want them to allow him to ask Sasuke one thing: Did he truly choose to live as a rogue, to live in the Darkness, and not come back to the village? Or was Madara lying? I mean, he did lie about his identity and his attack on the village. So, I can say that beyond what I've already said, I can't tell you how he'll react. On a somewhat related note, who here actually thinks Sakura and her squad will get there without incident? It's not like once they've said something could go wrong, it doesn't. Kiba complains about making sure they aren't being tracked by ROOT, and if Sai's skills are any indication, someone will be tracking them. They'll probably end up fighting on the way to the Land of Iron, before they even tell Naruto of their plans.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Defeat? I had assumed they meant to kill him. Well, Naruto may act outraged, surprised, confused, whatever. One thing of which I am absolutely sure is that he will want them to allow him to ask Sasuke one thing: Did he truly choose to live as a rogue, to live in the Darkness, and not come back to the village? Or was Madara lying? I mean, he did lie about his identity and his attack on the village. So, I can say that beyond what I've already said, I can't tell you how he'll react. On a somewhat related note, who here actually thinks Sakura and her squad will get there without incident? It's not like once they've said something could go wrong, it doesn't. Kiba complains about making sure they aren't being tracked by ROOT, and if Sai's skills are any indication, someone will be tracking them. They'll probably end up fighting on the way to the Land of Iron, before they even tell Naruto of their plans.

yea maby....but no one reallly has a rreason to track/attack them....
Danzo is being chased by Ao ....and besides even if he had planted a spy on sai....theres no reason that the spy would wait so long befor attacking....he would ev done it soon...

But still....u cant deny the possibility that something might go wrong....but it would really suck cause every1 is waiting to see what happens between naruto and sakura..

3littlepigs
10-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Well so far that we can see it's only Sai, Sakura, Kiba and Lee who went after Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato. Sakura will probably tell him it's ok not to keep his promise or whatever...but Naruto already made the decision to at least ask Sasuke himself about the path he's chosen so no matter what they say to him he's still gonna go after Sasuke just to ask him.

valtreck
10-09-2009, 10:46 PM
I think that Sakura and Co. will come and meet Naruto, tell him everything. Naruto and Sakura will talk and decide that only them two should go and confront Sasuke. :D

And Kakashi could probably tag-along too. :)

i agree with u and i think sai will also be involved.

Phenom
10-09-2009, 10:46 PM
That is another thing I don't get about this situation. Shikamaru is the one that told everybody what was going to go down, killing Sasuke, yet he doesn't get to come to the Land of Iron to talk with Naruto. Makes no sense to me, especially seeing as how if Sakura can't get through to him Shikamaru is the only person who could, other than Kakashi.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-10-2009, 12:34 AM
That is another thing I don't get about this situation. Shikamaru is the one that told everybody what was going to go down, killing Sasuke, yet he doesn't get to come to the Land of Iron to talk with Naruto. Makes no sense to me, especially seeing as how if Sakura can't get through to him Shikamaru is the only person who could, other than Kakashi.

yea exactly...i can understand why they needed kiba(they needed to track down naruto and co and also keep a watch on their backs for ROOT....kkiba was the best choice fr that)...but i dont get why Lee has come along....shikamaru would have been a much better choice than lee to accompny sakura and the others....hmmm i wonder what kishi was think and what hes gonna do with them...i bet kishi made this team on purpose...welll have to wait and watch..

Phariah824
10-10-2009, 05:40 AM
ya i agree about the group that is going. and i wonder if they really think that the 4 of em can defaet Sasuke. i also wonder if another grp .. say Shikamaru- Shino- Choji- Neji don't leave seperate and join up with them after they leave. just so it won't look like something is going on.? because if these four met with Sasuke it wouldn't be a good fight imo.

GenFlower12
10-10-2009, 07:15 AM
I think Shikamaru didn't go was because the Jonin probally need him and if he left then there will be suspesion.I think Naruto will be shocked and then confused cause he remembers when Sakura cries anytime she thinks something bad is happening to Sasuke and there she is saying she wants Naruto to kill him.I know I would be confused if that happened to me.I wish everything was like it was in the begining.Everybody has grown up and it isn't as fun as it was.:|

Fan of Minato
10-10-2009, 07:25 AM

Shika didn't go because he knows that if too many people go then the Root will find them. Also he has an injured leg/arm if he goes and his wounds open back up he would be slowing them down. Also if the need for fighting arouses then Lee is the only one who is at full energy not being part of the invasion. Sakura said she would talk to Naruto so Sakura obviously needs to go. Kiba because he can track. Any more than that and they will be caught by Root. Shika in no way in his current state can help them fight/gather info/ track. He is the one who made this team after considering all the possibilities...

who else can make a team such as that..
Kakashi's not there.....
So Shika organized everything for them, and laid the groundwork...
Thats what I THINK anyway..

I think Sakura will say to let go of Sasuke, OR to not let go of Sasuke forever no matter how anyone says.
Naruto will agree with either because he now knows that he can't bring Sasuke back.

Nemico
10-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Well i think that Sakura's talk with Naruto will probably be the last push for Naruto that will make him, make up his mind and im sure they will both agree on the same thing wether being to take out Sasuke or Save him.

Phenom
10-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Shika didn't go because he knows that if too many people go then the Root will find them. Also he has an injured leg/arm if he goes and his wounds open back up he would be slowing them down. Also if the need for fighting arouses then Lee is the only one who is at full energy not being part of the invasion. Sakura said she would talk to Naruto so Sakura obviously needs to go. Kiba because he can track. Any more than that and they will be caught by Root. Shika in no way in his current state can help them fight/gather info/ track. He is the one who made this team after considering all the possibilities...

who else can make a team such as that..
Kakashi's not there.....
So Shika organized everything for them, and laid the groundwork...
Thats what I THINK anyway..

I think Sakura will say to let go of Sasuke, OR to not let go of Sasuke forever no matter how anyone says.
Naruto will agree with either because he now knows that he can't bring Sasuke back.

I forgot about his leg. Couldn't Sakura just heal him though? I don't remember what exactly hurt his leg, but was it really too bad for a quick medical nin healing?

If she could have healed him, then they could have easily taken Shikamaru instead of Lee. It would have been a better choice anyway seeing as how his genius is far greater than Lee's strength and agility.

Fan of Minato
10-10-2009, 10:38 AM
I forgot about his leg. Couldn't Sakura just heal him though? I don't remember what exactly hurt his leg, but was it really too bad for a quick medical nin healing?

If she could have healed him, then they could have easily taken Shikamaru instead of Lee. It would have been a better choice anyway seeing as how his genius is far greater than Lee's strength and agility.

True, but Lee is the only one who is at full strength.
Even is Sakura heals him, it won't heal completely they would need to put a bandage etc.
Shikamaru probably thought that Lee would help better.
Because Sakura can't attack much, Kiba can't attack much as both of them are injured/tired.
Lee however is at full power.His attack power is large too, so he would cover for the whole team.

Tsu-baka
10-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Hm, we are talking about a guy that never gives up: Naruto. I think Sakura will come with a big speach he will hear 'till the end, and then say something surprising, like he always does. If he knows Sasuke is near - since they are close, due to the hokages meeting - he will probably go after him, and who knows, maybe he finds out about sasuke before sakura gets there...

Phenom
10-10-2009, 02:14 PM
True, but Lee is the only one who is at full strength.
Even is Sakura heals him, it won't heal completely they would need to put a bandage etc.
Shikamaru probably thought that Lee would help better.
Because Sakura can't attack much, Kiba can't attack much as both of them are injured/tired.
Lee however is at full power.His attack power is large too, so he would cover for the whole team.

Did Sakura even do anything during the invasion? All I remember her doing is saving some kid and healing them. Also, wouldn't it make sense for Shikamaru to choose a team formation like the one used for the Sasuke Retrieval Squad? That way Kiba could focus purely on tracking Naruto and Neji or Hinata could focus on using Byakugan to keep an eye out for root.

It also would make sense to leave Sai behind because if Root is watching anyone, it is going to be him. They could have had him leave from the opposite end of the village so that Root would be thrown off of the actual groups trail.

Fan of Minato
10-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Did Sakura even do anything during the invasion? All I remember her doing is saving some kid and healing them. Also, wouldn't it make sense for Shikamaru to choose a team formation like the one used for the Sasuke Retrieval Squad? That way Kiba could focus purely on tracking Naruto and Neji or Hinata could focus on using Byakugan to keep an eye out for root.

It also would make sense to leave Sai behind because if Root is watching anyone, it is going to be him. They could have had him leave from the opposite end of the village so that Root would be thrown off of the actual groups trail.

Sai well,he knows some stuff about how Root track people so he should know how to avoid them, with his mice he can keep away from the Root.

Hinata is badly injured and can't be on a team.
Neji is a Jonin, I believe that all the jonin are discussing "things" as Guy could have gone with them instead of Lee.
So Neji can't go..

Although Kiba said that he would try to avoid the root.
Shika very well knew that Sai would be the one who would help most in avoiding them.
They would also go faster with Sai and they could fly part way or maybe all the way.

Overall, with the given people it would be the best possible team.
One person who excels in attack-Lee
One Person who excels in tracking-Kiba
one person who excels in stealth-Sai
One person who excels in healing.-Sakura

Its a perfect balance, note that there were only a couple of people they could send.
These were the best choices.
Shino's insects can't beat Kiba's nose and would be easily noticed
Ino just can't go xD
Choji is slow and would slow the team down.
Hinata is badly injured
so it was a good team.
Kishi made that team, because he has a bit of story including them. They will probably run into enemies-Lee will take care of them. They will avoid some-Sai
They will track Naruto faster-Kiba One of them will be injured-Sakura will heal them.
I think all/most of these will happen in the next few chapters.

yondaime
10-10-2009, 04:52 PM
I think Naruto is finally starting to realize that he can't being Sasuke back and he will go along with Sakura or something else I guess.

Phenom
10-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Sai well,he knows some stuff about how Root track people so he should know how to avoid them, with his mice he can keep away from the Root.

Hinata is badly injured and can't be on a team.
Neji is a Jonin, I believe that all the jonin are discussing "things" as Guy could have gone with them instead of Lee.
So Neji can't go..

Although Kiba said that he would try to avoid the root.
Shika very well knew that Sai would be the one who would help most in avoiding them.
They would also go faster with Sai and they could fly part way or maybe all the way.

Overall, with the given people it would be the best possible team.
One person who excels in attack-Lee
One Person who excels in tracking-Kiba
one person who excels in stealth-Sai
One person who excels in healing.-Sakura

Its a perfect balance, note that there were only a couple of people they could send.
These were the best choices.
Shino's insects can't beat Kiba's nose and would be easily noticed
Ino just can't go xD
Choji is slow and would slow the team down.
Hinata is badly injured
so it was a good team.
Kishi made that team, because he has a bit of story including them. They will probably run into enemies-Lee will take care of them. They will avoid some-Sai
They will track Naruto faster-Kiba One of them will be injured-Sakura will heal them.
I think all/most of these will happen in the next few chapters.

If they are planning on relying on Lee to do the most fighting, or at least fight the strongest opponent, then he better open his gates again.

mrsticky005
10-12-2009, 12:20 PM

Saying and doing are two completely different things.

Let me put this way.

Sakura would NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER kill Sasuke

Phenom
10-12-2009, 07:35 PM

Saying and doing are two completely different things.

Let me put this way.

Sakura would NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER kill Sasuke

You are correct sir! Sakura would never kill Sasuke, not because she doesn't know he needs to be killed, but because she isn't anywhere near skilled enough to do it.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-13-2009, 01:58 PM
You are correct sir! Sakura would never kill Sasuke, not because she doesn't know he needs to be killed, but because she isn't anywhere near skilled enough to do it.

lol True..

but seriously i think sakura wont kill sasuke herself but she wouldnt be aginst it anymore....i think she will do what has to be done regardleess of her feeling when the time comes...

lolohwd
10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
kiss sakura and say something smart to kiba kick sai in a certain spot
and say im going to bring sasuke back alive does the thing with his thumb and leaves with sage mode eyes

X__Sasuke__X
10-13-2009, 09:16 PM
his... thumb..? :/

narutonhinataschild
10-13-2009, 10:30 PM

summoning!

Phenom
10-14-2009, 12:11 AM

The person was talking about giving a thumbs up. Remember, when Naruto was leaving to retrieve Naruto with Shikamaru and the others, Naruto gave Sakura thumbs up and said that he promises to bring Sasuke back no matter what.

Lee then tells Sakura not to worry because Naruto will keep that promise no matter what it costs him, because of him giving the thumbs up just like Gai-sensei.

mrsticky005
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
You are correct sir! Sakura would never kill Sasuke, not because she doesn't know he needs to be killed, but because she isn't anywhere near skilled enough to do it. __________________

Yeah I doubt she could "cha" him to death.

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-18-2009, 12:07 PM
he might join them

valtreck
10-24-2009, 06:57 AM
i suppose that naruto would be surprised to hear something like that from sakura, but he has realized that he cannot bring back sasuke. (read chapter 468)