PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 467 discussion

3littlepigs
10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Well it's out. I for one hadn't read the spoilers so I was really surprised, even though it was too much info at the same time @_@.... I loved this chapter and I like how things are progressing. Seeing Sakura was awesome and I really hope she realized she's in love with Naruto...I understand taking KIba with them since Kakashi and Yamato weren't available but Lee? I mean he's great but i'm not sure for this type of mission he was the best option.

Madara's plan is taking over the the world but I really don't think he wants "peace" as he was telling the Kages, everyone would be under a permanent Genjutsu, basically worshiping Madara but unable to say anything against him...

As for the 4th war, I'm really curious to see how it will affect Konoha since all the Kages don't trust Danzou anymore but Konoha has the Kyuubi so they need to be allies somehow...LOL at Gaara saying he would hand over Naruto like he was Hokage, but it reallt cute!:)

Can't wait for next chapter!

Phenom
10-09-2009, 12:11 AM
I read the spoilers, and have decided to stop reading spoilers from now on because this chapter wasn't nearly as good as it should have been since I read the spoilers.

The fact that Tobi wants peace, assuming he is telling the truth and isn't going to make people consider him their king and everything, supports the theory of him not actually being Madara which is a good thing imo.

As for Konoha, Danzo isn't a problem because he isn't the Hokage yet, the Jonin still need to vote and considering what happened at the summit they will most likely vote against him.

I hope that next chapter Sakura talks to Naruto because wanting to know how he is going to react to her wanting him to kill Sasuke has been killing me.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-09-2009, 12:28 AM
I agree, my choice to read the spoilers had ruined the expected surprise of this chapter.

The Moon's Eye Plan seems quite complex, and is really intruiging.

As far as the "4th Great Shinobi War", I am interested to see how all of the Kage and other shinobi are going to stop the Tailed-Beasts?! Do I sense the appearance of Naruto as the full Kyuubi??

Phariah824
10-09-2009, 12:35 AM
finally a 20 page chapter without the wasted full page to show a dumb wrestling move. :evil:
i enjoyed it was pretty good:D
so far one of my predictions about him farming Sasuke for his eyes is in the bag.;)

seriously after seeing how Raikage has no self control and doesn't seem to be one of the great thinkers, makes all that bs he said to Naruto seem like ... well bs. and makes me think Naruto would be a better Kage than him.:twisted:

i like how the Mizukage picked up on Madara having sharringan and MS and that Nagato was part of his organization so he knew of the whole story on the tablet.:ugeek:

though it makes me wonder how he got Nagato into Kohona to read it.... maybe thats what the whole attack by the 9-tails was for 16 years ago. a distraction to let him go in and read the verses that you needed the rinnegan to see? :shock:

main problem i see with Madara's plan though is the SotSP had Rinnegan and was far more powerful than Madara. and the fact that anyone that gains a biju needs to take time to learn to control / combine with it. so how is Madara gonna be able to control the Juubi?:roll:

and another thing is that someone else has always been shown to seal the biju into someone else. how is he gonna seal it in himself? :???:
(though this might be done with the Geda maybe?)

Windking
10-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Well it's out. I for one hadn't read the spoilers so I was really surprised, even though it was too much info at the same time @_@.... I loved this chapter and I like how things are progressing. Seeing Sakura was awesome and I really hope she realized she's in love with Naruto...I understand taking KIba with them since Kakashi and Yamato weren't available but Lee? I mean he's great but i'm not sure for this type of mission he was the best option.

Madara's plan is taking over the the world but I really don't think he wants "peace" as he was telling the Kages, everyone would be under a permanent Genjutsu, basically worshiping Madara but unable to say anything against him...

As for the 4th war, I'm really curious to see how it will affect Konoha since all the Kages don't trust Danzou anymore but Konoha has the Kyuubi so they need to be allies somehow...LOL at Gaara saying he would hand over Naruto like he was Hokage, but it reallt cute!:)

Can't wait for next chapter!

This Chapter made my head Explode..
Like yeah..Its Full of revelations..xD..

Imagine, from the moon eye plan..10-tailed beast..
Its like ahh..A head banger..

And know The 4th Shinobi war is starting..
What will be naruto's reaction..

Looks like we can see The SAGE MODE again!!

jesse uzumaki
10-09-2009, 01:19 AM
this chapter really was so awesome
now we know madara uchiha true plans and now he declared a 4th ninja world war and he learned about the juubi in my opinion the juubi looks like cyclops do to having one eye.

so we also know now that madara doesn't have any powers but he can still control the tailed beast and hah I knew there going to be some monster in the moon hehe my prediction worked about the sage of six paths and the moon. anyway what I want to know is how is naruto going to react and what is sakura going to say to naruto when she meets him.

so it looks like madara is trying to become a god now by braking the seal of the juubi and sealing the juubi inside of him hmm great another dictator trying to be god sigh reminds me of Adolf Hitler anyway I can't weait for next chapter. oh I can't wait also if naruto well train again to become stronger and haha raikage is so stupid he learned now the truth about killer bee.

Bioyard
10-09-2009, 01:29 AM
SPOILER BELOW!!!!

This chapter was pretty awesome. i dont think anyone expected there to be a 10th tailed beast(Fusion seems like another page from DBZ though lol). Or the ultimate sharingan jutsu. But I'd like to gloat alittle that I was right, the 1st did beat madara to the extent that he was little more than a ghost. And that other than his ability to shift-time and control the beasts, he cant do anything else.

I'm sure other people thought it too. I just want my YAY moment. ....yay.

Sage_freak
10-09-2009, 03:23 AM
yay for you bioyard.. and its going to be interesting to see how this 4th shinobi world war is going to progress and i think this is where naruto will be able to train to control the kyuubi..

Shkin
10-09-2009, 04:42 AM
this chapter is pretty awesome...i <3 Gaara.he is really smart.and Mizukage too!...pfft! to Raikage...he is really really GaaaaH! stupid..xD

moon eye plan is good...how can Madara be the host of the Juubi? he must be at least as powerful as Rikudo Sage!

but i got to give it to Madara for a great plan...whoa! how did he know all of it?

awesome chapter..awesome...*waits for the 4th Ninja War* yay!

Tickleme
10-09-2009, 05:43 AM
The Moons eye plan was carefully planned out.claps for madara.But iwth the five kages its going to be harder than he made it seem.And i cant wait for this ninja war!

Cursed_Sage
10-09-2009, 05:54 AM
How did someone even more reckless than Naruto get to be Raikage? Anyway,this fourth great ninja war is gonna be interesting. I'm not sure what all to guess about what's gonna happen next but...I have a feeling that when Sakura and co. find Naruto,it's time for an amazingly dramatic Naruto speech. He's gonna say something so cool,I can feel it,BELIEVE IT!!

sasuke+itachi
10-09-2009, 06:02 AM
i loved this chapter. the kages are idiots, with 7 beasts madara can do anything he wants. i was like ;););), ;););) ;););)! when i saw the rienengan sharingan. that just completely blew my mind. it was the awesomest thing i have ever seen

narulvr
10-09-2009, 06:12 AM
i loved this chapter alot but what freaked me out was the lil old man kage was flying! just floatin in the air it was wierd

Superwes Reborn
10-09-2009, 06:24 AM
@phenom, are you an idot, he is madara, it's no theory. He said it himself
Btw, how the heck is he going to do this without a rinnengan. the rinnesharigan looks beast. So, maybe that's where the sage got the rinnengan from.

X__Sasuke__X
10-09-2009, 06:57 AM
My prediction about Madara's "Moons Eye Plan" on Sasuke for his eyes was corrrect! ^^

Anyways.... one of the best chapters around in a while!! Yay!!! ^^

Spaz
10-09-2009, 08:58 AM
I knew Kishimoto would have a come back planed. Things are getting good again. I don't know though. I have a feeling that Madara in the last chapter of Naruto will be killed and Tsunade will come out yelling "MADARA THE DEMON IS DEAD!".

In response to the whole "Moons Eye Plan" thing, Madara's Plan is too much like Emperor Charles' (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion) plan to kill god joining everyone's minds together so they wouldn't lie. The end result would be a stagnate, unchanging world. It would be complete. Nothing new would happen. The same thing goes for Madara's plan (It looks like Kishimoto has been watching some Code Geass).

The whole ten tails thing, Yeah, I saw that comming. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know. If you saw the Juubi comming, please call the Anime for people with common sense hotline at 1-800-666-YOUWINACOOKIE.

Probably one of the best pro's of this chapter is probably Sasuke and Karen are out of the picture. Eagle's been WAY too overpowered ever since we discovered that Juungo was Cell in human form (Kishimoto, can't you think of anything original for a heal yourself technique). BUT WHO CARES! SASUKE'S GONE! w00t! Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-09-2009, 09:20 AM
im just gonna keep my post simple

best........chapter ever!!!!

Superwes Reborn
10-09-2009, 09:22 AM
He's not gone, he's coming back, he was just sent away to heal.

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 10:33 AM
finally a 20 page chapter without the wasted full page to show a dumb wrestling move. :evil:
i enjoyed it was pretty good:D
so far one of my predictions about him farming Sasuke for his eyes is in the bag.;)

seriously after seeing how Raikage has no self control and doesn't seem to be one of the great thinkers, makes all that bs he said to Naruto seem like ... well bs. and makes me think Naruto would be a better Kage than him.:twisted:

i like how the Mizukage picked up on Madara having sharringan and MS and that Nagato was part of his organization so he knew of the whole story on the tablet.:ugeek:

though it makes me wonder how he got Nagato into Kohona to read it.... maybe thats what the whole attack by the 9-tails was for 16 years ago. a distraction to let him go in and read the verses that you needed the rinnegan to see? :shock:

main problem i see with Madara's plan though is the SotSP had Rinnegan and was far more powerful than Madara. and the fact that anyone that gains a biju needs to take time to learn to control / combine with it. so how is Madara gonna be able to control the Juubi?:roll:

and another thing is that someone else has always been shown to seal the biju into someone else. how is he gonna seal it in himself? :???:

Really good chapter And IM seriously thinking about what you just said!It make sense you know^^But what if Madara fail at sealing the Juubi and the Juubi run free In the nature XD.It wont probably happen but...

anyway one thing is sure: I never read the spoilers again..That things rip off Naruto XD...

mrsticky005
10-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Read the spoilers and I still found the chapter to be good.

Kari-Chan
10-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Really good chapter And IM seriously thinking about what you just said!It make sense you know^^But what if Madara fail at sealing the Juubi and the Juubi run free In the nature XD.It wont probably happen but...

anyway one thing is sure: I never read the spoilers again..That things rip off Naruto XD...

That thought actually did cross my mind when reading this, I have a feeling this is going to be one of those times where the God complex bad guy takes things to far, fails, and puts everyone else in danger, then the good guy shows up and saves the day

That's my prediction

Spaz
10-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Don't you realize that happens in almost every Anime/Manga.

ShikamaruGenius
10-09-2009, 11:24 AM
That thought actually did cross my mind when reading this, I have a feeling this is going to be one of those times where the God complex bad guy takes things to far, fails, and puts everyone else in danger, then the good guy shows up and saves the day

That's my prediction

Yeah I Know.But what I don't know if it's Madara is actually sure that it will work on him...I mean if the SotSP actually did it..It doesnt mean that It will work on Madara...Anyway,I guess we Just have to wait.(But..if thats happen then it would mean that The Naruto will Loose the Kyubi?AWW I'm so curious about what gonna happen in the future :D)We will finally be in a war atmoshpere :mrgreen:)

3littlepigs
10-09-2009, 11:43 AM
I read the spoilers, and have decided to stop reading spoilers from now on because this chapter wasn't nearly as good as it should have been since I read the spoilers.

The fact that Tobi wants peace, assuming he is telling the truth and isn't going to make people consider him their king and everything, supports the theory of him not actually being Madara which is a good thing imo.

As for Konoha, Danzo isn't a problem because he isn't the Hokage yet, the Jonin still need to vote and considering what happened at the summit they will most likely vote against him.

I hope that next chapter Sakura talks to Naruto because wanting to know how he is going to react to her wanting him to kill Sasuke has been killing me.
I sometimes read the spoilers but lately I don't want to...it makes it that much better because since I already read the manga I know what's going to happen in the Anime...:)

As for Tobi, he may say it's peace he wants but it isn't true peace if people don't chose it. He's just going to have everyone under a permanent Tsukuyomi or at least threaten those who don't obey him....I still don't see why he wouldn't be Madara but Kishi might surprise me.

I know the Jonin still have to vote but how are they going to know what Danzou was doing at the Kage meeting and that he has Shisui's sharingan if both Jonin that went with him are loyal to him? I don't know if somehow Gaara manages to speak to Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi might be able to tell all the other Jonin about it, that's IF Danzou doesn't put them in jail for taking the "Kyuubi" outside Konoha without his permission. As long as Tsunade's in a coma, Danzou is the Hokage and well the only reason why I think the other Kages would consider him an ally is because Konoha has the Kyuubi...

I agree I can't wait to see what Sakura decided but I doubt she's going to say "kill him" just like that...I am hoping she realized she's in love with Naruto.:p

LOL at Raikage...ever since he first appeared I was like this guy needs anger management therapy pronto!..I agree Naruto's more mature than he is :roll: all those things he said to him were BS and he was just trying to evade the "Hyuga topic" that Yamato was talking about...

Madara has a really big ego, he couldn't even defeat Hashirama but he thinks he'll be able to surpass the R Sennin....I guess he found a way to seal the bijuu in himself like that R Sennin did...only he doesn't have the Rinnegan and he's not as strong as he used to be...so like you said he might use Gedo Mazo and use Kisame's, Zetsu's and Taka's chakra? :shock:

Phenom
10-09-2009, 11:58 AM
@phenom, are you an idot, he is madara, it's no theory. He said it himself
Btw, how the heck is he going to do this without a rinnengan. the rinnesharigan looks beast. So, maybe that's where the sage got the rinnengan from.

You really should make sure that you use correct grammar, among other things, in a post that asks someone if they are an idiot. If you could actually read above a third grade level you would have been able to tell that I didn't say it was my theory. So how does the theory make me an idiot?

Also, I'm Masashi Kishimoto. See what I did there?

The rest of this post is in response to 3littlepigs.

When I was talking about Tobi, I meant that the chapter helping to support the Tobi isn't Madara theory was a good thing, not that him wanting fake peace was.

The fact that a war has started means that all the allied countries will most likely work together, thus it wouldn't be hard for the well-known ninjas of Konoha to learn about Danzo. Most likely, Naruto is going to be leaving in the next chapter or two to head to the summit in an attempt to talk with Sasuke. While there he could easily talk to Gaara and could be informed on what happened.

As for Sakura, I didn't mean that she was literally going to say "Naruto we all decided we need to kill Sasuke." I was thinking more along the lines of "Naruto I don't want you to keep your promise anymore." Her telling Naruto she loves him, assuming she does, would be good to because then we would finally have some character development that doesn't revolve around Sasuke.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-09-2009, 12:47 PM
This is the chapter that killed it for me, why a Ten-tailed Jyubi that has a nine Tomoe sharingan? Is that like a super sharingan or something? Anyways, it's killing me that this is happening and the best part of this chapter was the Raikage's doing things.

Yori
10-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Kind of disappointed that madara can't fight how he use too. The Jubi looks epic though. The 4th war was predictable though

Phenom
10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
This is the chapter that killed it for me, why a Ten-tailed Jyubi that has a nine Tomoe sharingan? Is that like a super sharingan or something? Anyways, it's killing me that this is happening and the best part of this chapter was the Raikage's doing things.

The Jyubis eye is a combination of the Rinnegan and the sharingan. The Rinnegan has 3 rings, which means a 3 lines, and each line has three Sharingans on it for the Jyuubis eye.

Lelouch Vi Britannia
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
It was better than I had expected.

The Moon's Eye plan seems complex.

I can't wait for the 4th Ninja World War to start, for Naruto to arrive and such.

Hebi
10-09-2009, 01:44 PM
*waits fro someone to make an account named Jyubi*
4th war :(

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 01:45 PM
This
chapter Was EPIC!!!...so many revealations....everything is crystal clear now ....the only suspense left is what sakura might say to naruto.....and what will happen in the naruto and sasuke fight...

my theory(and a hundred of others ppl too) theories bout a beast sealed in the moon was right....but i bet no one had thought i might be the ten talied beast : jubi!

befor me sum1 had asked hw madara got nagato in konoha......madara caould have just shown him the tablet in a genjutsu or sumthing...anywayz dis chap was awsome....and it was the forst 20 pg chap in a long time....and not 1 page was wasted....

I hope sakura reaches naruto and kakashi soon....i bet she is gonna give a whole speech to naruto bout letting sasuke go.....etc

also...i cant wait fr the 4th ninja war...madara vs every1 else in the world(hmm seems kinda unfair dsnt it?).........i wonder what will happen and hw kishimoto will go bout doing it....the only ones left in the akatsuki now are kisame zetsu and madara.....so i really wonder hw he plans to wage war....maby realeas the beasts on the nations(obiviosly not fully realeasing them and keeping them under his control)

IT will be AWSOME...oh yea and i dont think tsunade will wake anytime soon....if i had to guess i bet she ell wake up at the end of the manga...and greet naruto and the rest when they come back from beating madara(:shock: ;) )

PS : i wonder what happend to AO and the hokage...

devapath
10-09-2009, 01:47 PM
here is my recap
tobi/madara: juubi juubi juubi juubi, moons eye plan
kages:...?!:shock:
raikage: wat i didnt understand half of that so ima try and punch u wit my lightning raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar:mad:
Madara: haha, nice try, but seriously i need naruto and that dumba$$3$ brother
Raikage: what do youmean my brother*gets mad again*:mad:
Madara: seriously are you sure he is the one with the bull in side of him
tsuchikage kage: i know right
Madara: *ninja history lessons*
Other kages: um.... wat
Kazekage: ................................naruto is the shiz
Madara: shinobi war 4
end

Phariah824
10-09-2009, 01:53 PM
PS : i wonder what happend to AO and the hokage...
Ao is probably still trailing Danzo, and Danzo is probably still running... he is most likely half way to the Cresent Land from the one movie for a vacation to get away from all the stress :twisted::lol::p

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Ao is probably still trailing Danzo, and Danzo is probably still running... he is most likely half way to the Cresent Land from the one movie for a vacation to get away from all the stress :twisted::lol::p

lol:lol:.....yea maby ....

but seriously ......if danzo why does danzo need to run? he has two of his body guards...i think they might be strong enough to take on Ao

deidara330
10-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Actually, if anything that reinforces it. Madara has the Sharingan, and Tobi has the Sharingan, and Every living Uchiha was killed in the Uchiha massacre. If not Madara, then who? It reinforces Tobi being Madara because Madara actually united clan after clan during the great ninja war. This means he could've wanted peace. He plans to unite the entire world through his Mugen Tsukuyomi. I'd say that there isn't a single person other than Madara who could be Tobi.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-09-2009, 02:12 PM
The Jyubis eye is a combination of the Rinnegan and the sharingan. The Rinnegan has 3 rings, which means a 3 lines, and each line has three Sharingans on it for the Jyuubis eye.

That just killed me even more inside...

---------------- Now playing: Enter Shikari - Mothership (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/enter+shikari/track/mothership) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

uchihadraco
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM
wowww........finally we gt 2 hr d moons eye plan........nywys i cnt wait 2 c sasuke in action again...he did wel fighting with "five kages" wich nybdy else cnt do.....hope he'l gt 2 hr abt madara's plan wen he gets bak n i hope 2 c sasuke kicking madaras butt......i dont think sakura wil say i luv u or nything naruto cuz they r nt d matching couple.....sasuXsaku is d best n hinata deserves naruto.......i hope wen sakura cums around sasuke wil b healed n sum action is going involving sakura n sasuke saves her thy'l fel in love again....hmmmmm......dat wud b sooooo awsome......

Naruko-chan
10-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Well, I kinda like Tobi's idea, but he's not going about it the right way.
A song came to mind wile I was reading this chapter:
WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!?!
xD

devapath
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
here is wat i think will happen next
WARNING possible spoilers

danzo is running, his hip breaks. ao catches up and kills the body guards in a flash. ao takes off his eye patch and uses mangegyou byakuugan(yes i know what i said) danzo admits that tobi is actually his shadow clone
seen cuts to tobi/madara and co.
raikage: here is your war!:mad:
*charges madara, and gets caught this time*
tsuchikage: just kill him, he is bugging the crap outa me
other kages: what he said
*kershink* raikage falls dead
Madara: you know? *says ten pages worth of history on the 11 tails*
Kazekage: eleven tails? i thot you said 10 tails?
Madara: oh yeah, well i am bored with that soooooo(goes on more about history) end

Superwes Reborn
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
You really should make sure that you use correct grammar, among other things, in a post that asks someone if they are an idiot. If you could actually read above a third grade level you would have been able to tell that I didn't say it was my theory. So how does the theory make me an idiot?

Also, I'm Masashi Kishimoto. See what I did there?

When I was talking about Tobi, I meant that the chapter helping to support the Tobi isn't Madara theory was a good thing, not that him wanting fake peace was.

The fact that a war has started means that all the allied countries will most likely work together, thus it wouldn't be hard for the well-known ninjas of Konoha to learn about Danzo. Most likely, Naruto is going to be leaving in the next chapter or two to head to the summit in an attempt to talk with Sasuke. While there he could easily talk to Gaara and could be informed on what happened.

As for Sakura, I didn't mean that she was literally going to say "Naruto we all decided we need to kill Sasuke." I was thinking more along the lines of "Naruto I don't want you to keep your promise anymore." Her telling Naruto she loves him, assuming she does, would be good to because then we would finally have some character development that doesn't revolve around Sasuke. Sorry, I made a typo. Usually I try to have good grammar. Sorry I called you an idiot btw. I was still kind of grumpy because I got really sick the day before. But woah, a war of coutries between just a couple of men, the akatsuki. This should interesting. But at this rate, it shouldn't take them long to win. Definetly at the level Naruto and Gaara are at now.

Superwes Reborn
10-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Now I feel like a tard

devapath
10-09-2009, 04:12 PM
:cry: ifeel rejected, everyone doesnt like me

Superwes Reborn
10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
IDK you dude.

Phenom
10-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Actually, if anything that reinforces it. Madara has the Sharingan, and Tobi has the Sharingan, and Every living Uchiha was killed in the Uchiha massacre. If not Madara, then who? It reinforces Tobi being Madara because Madara actually united clan after clan during the great ninja war. This means he could've wanted peace. He plans to unite the entire world through his Mugen Tsukuyomi. I'd say that there isn't a single person other than Madara who could be Tobi.

Well, the most used argument in the Tobi is Obito theory, other than that Obito is dead, is that Obito couldn't become such a bad person. However, if all Tobi wants is world peace, even if it is twisted peace, then that argument is proven false.

BTW, I don't believe that Obito is Tobi it is simply an example.

Superwes Reborn
10-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Nope, think guys. The elder brother and the younger brother both wantd peace, the youngers was like a more jiraiya styled type. And the eldest believed in peace by might. And madara is descended from him so...yeah

EXILED ANBU
10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
it was awesome

sasuke+itachi
10-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Probably one of the best pro's of this chapter is probably Sasuke and Karen are out of the picture. Eagle's been WAY too overpowered ever since we discovered that Juungo was Cell in human form (Kishimoto, can't you think of anything original for a heal yourself technique). BUT WHO CARES! SASUKE'S GONE! w00t! Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there not out of the picture, he just put them some where safe for sasuke to heal

Densetsu_no_D
10-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Great Chapter!!! I mean wow, puts everything in perspective....I can't wait to see what happens next...

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Does anyone else see how this helps Sasuke? This in a way is helping fill the hole Sasuke was digging for himself. (Sasuke fan or not) there is now a chance he could make it back to leaf and be excepted(eventually). I mean think about it, Madara basically just told everyone that thought Sasuke was evil and a part of Atatsuki, that he was miniplating him to get what he wants(That and Raikage was just told from Madara himself that his brother wasn't taken). Now Madara is declaring war and the allies(and maybe everyone else) will have to put differance a side to take him down, and as long as we don't see Sasuke galavanting by his side, what he did may take a back seat. If Sasuke learns about any of this theres a chance he may 'wake up' and fight against Madara as well. I mean, what is he going to think when he wakes up nd Madara's adittude is suddenly differnt(That and he was kept from his goal of killing Danzo and taking out the Kages)? I think he'll be pretty pissed or he'll be in that whole lost and conflicted on what to do and about what makes sense (kind of like when he found out the truth about Itachi). and that might actually work in his favor.

Spaz
10-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Sasuke is gone until Madara decides to let him out of the nexus.

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Sasuke is gone until Madara decides to let him out of the nexus.

yeah, but when he wake's up I think he's going to have questions and be angry. it might be enough to get the ball rollin' toward him trying to physically defy Madara (instead of just going about as he wishes and just so happens to help Madara by acsedent w/o realizing it)

3littlepigs
10-09-2009, 09:11 PM

As for Sakura, I didn't mean that she was literally going to say "Naruto we all decided we need to kill Sasuke." I was thinking more along the lines of "Naruto I don't want you to keep your promise anymore." Her telling Naruto she loves him, assuming she does, would be good to because then we would finally have some character development that doesn't revolve around Sasuke.
Sorry if I misunderstood you but the way you wrote it and I read it could go either way (Tobi isn't Madara which is a good thing OR him wanting peace is a good thing) I went with the last one.

I don't know why Naruto would even head to the summit (he doesn't even know where it is) and he has no idea Sasuke showed up there...but I do agree it'll be by Gaara that he'll know all about it.

yeah, but when he wake's up I think he's going to have questions and be angry. it might be enough to get the ball rollin' toward him trying to physically defy Madara (instead of just going about as he wishes and just so happens to help Madara by acsedent w/o realizing it)

Sasuke's such an easy prey...I bet Madara won't even have to make that much of an effort to convince him and keep manipulating him.:)

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Sasuke's such an easy prey...I bet Madara won't even have to make that much of an effort to convince him and keep manipulating him.:)

yeah, I offically dub Sasuke as the Series biggest Tool! Because, serously, who's easier to manipulate then him, the suposed 'genius'?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-09-2009, 10:02 PM
yeah, I offically dub Sasuke as the Series biggest Tool! Because, serously, who's easier to manipulate then him, the suposed 'genius'?

lol yea....for the " i dont care /listen to anyone and i have my own path/goals to follow" he sure dosnt go bout actually doing that....hes been used by oro, itachi(kinda...in a good way i guess), and now madara....and all that time he was oblivious to that until they actually told him themself....

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 10:09 PM
lol yea....for the " i dont care /listen to anyone and i have my own path/goals to follow" he sure dosnt go bout actually doing that....hes been used by oro, itachi(kinda...in a good way i guess), and now madara....and all that time he was oblivious to that until they actually told him themself....

yeah, it's pretty funny, he's the only one in the series who thinks that he's making his own choices, doing anything to for himself but in reality is helping everyone but himself. It's like he's blissfuly ignorant to the consaquences of his actions, lol

3littlepigs
10-09-2009, 10:37 PM
LOL so true...:p
yeah, it's pretty funny, he's the only one in the series who thinks that he's making his own choices, doing anything to for himself but in reality is helping everyone but himself. It's like he's blissfuly ignorant to the consaquences of his actions, lol
Actually he hasn't even helped anyone, all the ones that use/ manipulate him haven't even gained anything from doing it. Oro couldn't take his precious sharingan, Itachi hoped Sasuke would protect Konoha and restore the Uchiha clan the right way...Sasuke went in the opposite direction and using Itachi's powers nontheless. Madara wants to "train" him but can't even control him enough to sync him with Gedo Mazo :roll: so yeah he's not helping himself or anyone for that matter.

SasukeFallen
10-09-2009, 10:48 PM

Actually he hasn't even helped anyone, all the ones that use/ manipulate him haven't even gained anything from doing it. Oro couldn't take his precious sharingan, Itachi hoped Sasuke would protect Konoha and restore the Uchiha clan the right way...Sasuke went in the opposite direction and using Itachi's powers nontheless. Madara wants to "train" him but can't even control him enough to sync him with Gedo Mazo :roll: so yeah he's not helping himself or anyone for that matter.

Well, he has helped Madara, I mean he's doing everything Madara wanted him to do. He wanted Sasuke to strengthen his abilities and awake Susano'o, so he let him attack the Kage's. Sasuke thought he was attacking the kage's out of his own decision to get a sort of 'revenge', but Madara had wanted that all along. That and he's setting it up so that Sasuke and Naruto will enevitably fight, Uchiha and the (Spirit of)Senju, though Sasuke still thinks that all his actions that are making him an enemy of Konoha are his choices, Madara wanted it to happen, because he thinks it's 'destined'.

And Oro and itachi don't count because he becamse a Tool after those incedences. As soon as Madara spoke the 'truth' to him, he became a tool.

Phenom
10-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Sorry if I misunderstood you but the way you wrote it and I read it could go either way (Tobi isn't Madara which is a good thing OR him wanting peace is a good thing) I went with the last one.

I don't know why Naruto would even head to the summit (he doesn't even know where it is) and he has no idea Sasuke showed up there...but I do agree it'll be by Gaara that he'll know all about it.

Naruto actually uses his head now, so he should have pieced together that Sasuke went to the Summit and where it is based on the direction the Raikage was heading when they spoke. Madara told Naruto about the truth behind the Uchiha massacre and how Danzo is responsible so Naruto should have immediately pieced together that Sasuke wants revenge on Danzo so he would head to the Summit to try and take his revenge.

I agree with the Sasuke part. Madara could tell Sasuke that he (Sasuke) is the one who made the village elders want the Uchiha clan wiped out, and he would believe it. Him believing it would be a good thing though because then he would take revenge on himself and we wouldn't have to sit through another 7 chapters of him randomly getting new abilities.

Ockinga
10-09-2009, 11:50 PM
If Madara uses the beasts in this war, I bet the 5 nations will try to seal the beasts and create new jinchikuri. Another thing, rememeber when pain told hidan that one of the goals of the akatskui is to establish a mercanary force? I wonder if madara as an army?.

valtreck
10-10-2009, 12:05 AM
i feel that madara is going to retreat and prepare for the war. While sakura &co. will find naruto and try to make him understand that sasuke needs to be killed.

princezzhinata
10-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I don't get it:

Is the Jubi is the ten tailed beast or when all the tailed beasts mix together then forms Jubi?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-10-2009, 01:22 AM
I don't get it:

Is the Jubi is the ten tailed beast or when all the tailed beasts mix together then forms Jubi?

juubi is the tentailed beasts....all the other tailed beasts are just different Fragments/part of the juubi's power....so when u put the powers of the other nine beast it makes the ten tailed beast, the juubi...

(the sage of six paths had divided the juubi's powers in nine parts and sealed its body in the moon)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-10-2009, 01:23 AM

lol..yea sasuke is useless however u see it....so much for being a "genius"

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
10-10-2009, 01:30 AM
If Madara uses the beasts in this war, I bet the 5 nations will try to seal the beasts and create new jinchikuri. Another thing, rememeber when pain told hidan that one of the goals of the akatskui is to establish a mercanary force? I wonder if madara as an army?.

the Akatsuki IS madara's army.....and the by mercenary force he coould have meant the tailed beasts(madara is gonna use them in war)....sealing a beast in a body is a very difficult jutsu...only a few can attempt it....and the only one who could without dieing was hashirama...other than him no one can do it without sacrifing themselves too.....i think that mada might make himslef the jinchurikki of the juubi ....and then some one will sacrifce themself and seal madara and the juubi with the reaper death seal...

Phenom
10-10-2009, 09:43 AM
the Akatsuki IS madara's army.....and the by mercenary force he coould have meant the tailed beasts(madara is gonna use them in war)....sealing a beast in a body is a very difficult jutsu...only a few can attempt it....and the only one who could without dieing was hashirama...other than him no one can do it without sacrifing themselves too.....i think that mada might make himslef the jinchurikki of the juubi ....and then some one will sacrifce themself and seal madara and the juubi with the reaper death seal...

This just popped a theory into my head. Remember when Jiraiya was talking to the toad that has the jutsu to Naruto's seal on its belly? If not go watch the latest episode, or the episode that comes on this site on thursday (I think it is 130). He says that he knows that Minato wanted Naruto to have the key to the Kyuubi and that he also wanted Naruto to complete "that" jutsu.

What if the jutsu he is speaking of it the Reaper Death Seal? Perhaps a complete version of it could have the same effect, but not kill the user? I mean what other jutsu do we know of that is incomplete that the fourth could possibly want Naruto to complete?

mrsticky005
10-10-2009, 11:14 AM
What if the jutsu he is speaking of it the Reaper Death Seal? Perhaps a complete version of it could have the same effect, but not kill the user? I mean what other jutsu do we know of that is incomplete that the fourth could possibly want Naruto to complete?

The jutsu is controlling the nine tails.

Phenom
10-10-2009, 11:33 AM

The jutsu is controlling the nine tails.

Controlling the nine-tails is not a jutsu, it is simply a skill that Naruto needs to learn. Jiraiya said that Minato must have wanted Naruto to complete a jutsu, this hints that it is a jutsu that Minato could not complete (that isn't the Rasengan). Minato never fought the Nine-tails, to our knowledge, before the night he died so how could he have developed a jutsu that allows anyone to control the nine-tails?

The reason I say the jutsu can't be to control the nine-tails is because the only person who has ever done that is Madara, and that is simply because he has the Sharingan. All beasts can be tamed with practice and time, just look at Killer Bee and the Two Tail jinchuuriki for examples we have seen.

3littlepigs
10-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Well, he has helped Madara, I mean he's doing everything Madara wanted him to do. He wanted Sasuke to strengthen his abilities and awake Susano'o, so he let him attack the Kage's. Sasuke thought he was attacking the kage's out of his own decision to get a sort of 'revenge', but Madara had wanted that all along. That and he's setting it up so that Sasuke and Naruto will enevitably fight, Uchiha and the (Spirit of)Senju, though Sasuke still thinks that all his actions that are making him an enemy of Konoha are his choices, Madara wanted it to happen, because he thinks it's 'destined'.

And Oro and itachi don't count because he becamse a Tool after those incedences. As soon as Madara spoke the 'truth' to him, he became a tool.
How has he helped Madara? I mean yeah he's pretty much Madara's puppet right now but Madara hasn't gained anything from Sasuke. Killer Bee escaped, he can't control Sasuke's temper so he's unable to sync him with Gedo Mazo (and we know he really needs chakra since Akatsuki is pretty much history) and like he said last chapter Sasuke didn't even weaken one Kage enough for Madara to taken them easily. Yeah Madara's planning to use Sasuke to make him fight Naruto but it hasn't happened yet...and well Susano'o was Itachi's gift so I'm sure Madara didn't just wake up one day and thought "oh Sasuke's eyes should be able to awaken Susano'o so let's use him" he just wanted a replacement for Itachi.

Well I count Oro because he got Sasuke out of Konoha just by telling him he was weak and he could give him power to kill Itachi. If he had taken Sasuke by force then I wouldn't really count that as manipulation but he just used his emotions to get him to leave. We only realized how much Itachi really "used" Sasuke when Madara explained what happened that night, but if you think about it he used Sasuke the moment he left him alive hoping he would seek revenge, kill him and then become some sort of hero so yeah Itachi did manipulate the whole situation to what he believed was best for Sasuke.

Naruto actually uses his head now, so he should have pieced together that Sasuke went to the Summit and where it is based on the direction the Raikage was heading when they spoke. Madara told Naruto about the truth behind the Uchiha massacre and how Danzo is responsible so Naruto should have immediately pieced together that Sasuke wants revenge on Danzo so he would head to the Summit to try and take his revenge.

I agree with the Sasuke part. Madara could tell Sasuke that he (Sasuke) is the one who made the village elders want the Uchiha clan wiped out, and he would believe it. Him believing it would be a good thing though because then he would take revenge on himself and we wouldn't have to sit through another 7 chapters of him randomly getting new abilities.
If Naruto realized that, it doesn't seem like it since he's just sitting on the roof thinking about what he'll do...besides Madara told him Sasuke wanted revenge on Konoha if I'm not mistaken, he didn't just say Danzou so to Naruto, Sasuke could be out there anywhere planning something against Konoha. Also like you said, Naruto is using his head now and he probably thinks attacking the summit with 5 of the most powerful shinobi plus their 2 jonin is suicide, Sasuke's delusional so he didn't care if all of Taka died as long as he could kill Danzou. Really what regualr shinobi would even consider going up against all 5 Kages?...well 4 Kages since Danzou doesn't do anything..:roll:

That's so true...I don't want another 7 chapters just of Sasuke...but since Kishi showed Sakura and co, and Naruto and co they'll probably meet and talk before we see Sasuke get new powers.:)

i_love_kakashi
10-10-2009, 11:43 AM
I was happy we finally got to see what Madara can do somewhat, like where he sent Sauske and Karin.

MannyGAGA
10-10-2009, 12:01 PM
wow this chapter was cool

jdomino7
10-10-2009, 01:20 PM
omg jubi!

Phenom
10-10-2009, 03:09 PM
How has he helped Madara? I mean yeah he's pretty much Madara's puppet right now but Madara hasn't gained anything from Sasuke. Killer Bee escaped, he can't control Sasuke's temper so he's unable to sync him with Gedo Mazo (and we know he really needs chakra since Akatsuki is pretty much history) and like he said last chapter Sasuke didn't even weaken one Kage enough for Madara to taken them easily. Yeah Madara's planning to use Sasuke to make him fight Naruto but it hasn't happened yet...and well Susano'o was Itachi's gift so I'm sure Madara didn't just wake up one day and thought "oh Sasuke's eyes should be able to awaken Susano'o so let's use him" he just wanted a replacement for Itachi.

Well I count Oro because he got Sasuke out of Konoha just by telling him he was weak and he could give him power to kill Itachi. If he had taken Sasuke by force then I wouldn't really count that as manipulation but he just used his emotions to get him to leave. We only realized how much Itachi really "used" Sasuke when Madara explained what happened that night, but if you think about it he used Sasuke the moment he left him alive hoping he would seek revenge, kill him and then become some sort of hero so yeah Itachi did manipulate the whole situation to what he believed was best for Sasuke.

If Naruto realized that, it doesn't seem like it since he's just sitting on the roof thinking about what he'll do...besides Madara told him Sasuke wanted revenge on Konoha if I'm not mistaken, he didn't just say Danzou so to Naruto, Sasuke could be out there anywhere planning something against Konoha. Also like you said, Naruto is using his head now and he probably thinks attacking the summit with 5 of the most powerful shinobi plus their 2 jonin is suicide, Sasuke's delusional so he didn't care if all of Taka died as long as he could kill Danzou. Really what regualr shinobi would even consider going up against all 5 Kages?...well 4 Kages since Danzou doesn't do anything..:roll:

That's so true...I don't want another 7 chapters just of Sasuke...but since Kishi showed Sakura and co, and Naruto and co they'll probably meet and talk before we see Sasuke get new powers.:)

Well Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato wouldn't be attacking the summit like the idiot and his posse (sp?) did. They could simply say that they have a message for the Hokage or Kazekage and presto they're in. Of course with Raikages temper they would most likely end up fighting.

Also, in 467 Naruto is beginning to stand up and says "I guess I'll ask him myself" which, based on the way he said it, is foreshadowing him going to look for Sasuke so his first place to look should be the closest which is the summit.

I know that Madara told Naruto that Sasuke wants revenge on all of Konoha, however assuming that he told the same story he told Sasuke then Madara would have had to tell Naruto that Danzo is one of the three people who fought for the massacre to happen. He should know by now, that Sasuke always goes for who he thinks is the number one responsible person for whatever he wants revenge for, so that would be Danzo.

3littlepigs
10-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Well Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato wouldn't be attacking the summit like the idiot and his posse (sp?) did. They could simply say that they have a message for the Hokage or Kazekage and presto they're in. Of course with Raikages temper they would most likely end up fighting.

Also, in 467 Naruto is beginning to stand up and says "I guess I'll ask him myself" which, based on the way he said it, is foreshadowing him going to look for Sasuke so his first place to look should be the closest which is the summit.

I know that Madara told Naruto that Sasuke wants revenge on all of Konoha, however assuming that he told the same story he told Sasuke then Madara would have had to tell Naruto that Danzo is one of the three people who fought for the massacre to happen. He should know by now, that Sasuke always goes for who he thinks is the number one responsible person for whatever he wants revenge for, so that would be Danzo.
Maybe it sounded the wrong way but I meant Naruto coming up with the idea that Sasuke's at the summit isn't as obvious because since Sasuke's a "genius" he shouldn't be commiting suicide by going and attacking all 5 Kages...last time Naruto fought Sasuke, Sasuke was still in control (at least more than now) and wasn't as delusional. IMO Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato getting in just by telling the samurai they have a message for the Hokage or Kazekage seems unlikely ..but if they did get in, like you said Raikage would probably take out his anger and frustration on them :roll:

I know that he's decided to ask Sasuke himself about the path he's chosen but for everything that's happening at the summit, Naruto just decided what to do and he seemed calm, Kakashi and Yamato both were busy downstairs...If he already came up with the conclusion that Sasuke would attack the summit wouldn't they in a hurry to get there?

As for Danzou, I agree with you. Naruto should know he was involved with the massacre but that doesn't necessarily mean Sasuke has to go to the summit to kill him...even when he was after Itachi he wasn't stupid enough to go to one of Akatsuki's hideouts simply because taking on all of them would've been suicide...

Sage Of Six Paths
10-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Spoilers help save the world.

This thread just failed starting on the first post.

Anyway...

I loved this chapter.

A Jubi? It's chakra is equal

to the combined chakra of all of

the Bijuus combined! And to think

that the Sage of Six Paths was able to

harness this incredible power... I picked

the right username after all! I also love seeing

more of my favorite character.

Also, to learn what Madara's plan is... I thought that

he would give it a bit more thought. Why would he tell

the kages what his plan is. Why does he need them involved?

Apparently to take them as hostage... But I disagree. The villages

would simply choose new kages. Anyway...

He himself said that he has no power. What does this mean? That he

can't fight. In other words, he is nothing more than an illusion. The only

thing that he ever actually did to affect anything else was stop Suigetsu's

sword. This could easily have been a genjutsu that forced Suigetsu to stop

the attack, but this is unknown.

With Kiba, Sai, Lee, and Sakura coming to the land of iron, what the hell? They're

gonna get their @sses kicked so badly. Everyone else there is on a whole other level

then them. More than that, some are in a whole other dimension! (Sasuke and Karin in

Tobi's head, lol). Speaking of which, this shows us what his power is. To transport himself

or a piece of himself into Hueco Munco. I mean, an alternate dimension. He can also

transport other people. He is indeed, quite powerful.

darkdemonofthemist
10-10-2009, 04:05 PM
They brought Hinata right? I'm really hoping this leads to some Sakura vs. Hinata type thing. Sakura should tell Naruto Hinata loves him since he forgot. Better yet, Hinata should tell him.

Hidan
10-10-2009, 04:56 PM
I liked this chapter, especially the 10 Tails eyes, Rinnegan mixed with Sharingan FTW

Also I like that Sasuke and Karin are currently not in "existence" right now :D

3littlepigs
10-10-2009, 05:22 PM

Anyway...

Why should I put it in spoilers if the title says "Chapter 467 discussion"? I wouldn't come in here if I hadn't already read it,(I mean it's only a discussion if you can talk about what happened and give your opinions right?). It would've been unacceptable if I had put spoiler info in the title, which I didn't, besides it's really boring when you're scrolling down and all you see is "SPOILER" and you have to click on all of them to read what everyone's saying...:|

They brought Hinata right? I'm really hoping this leads to some Sakura vs. Hinata type thing. Sakura should tell Naruto Hinata loves him since he forgot. Better yet, Hinata should tell him.

I didn't see Hinata anywhere..only Sai, Sakura, Kiba and Lee. I doubt Hinata would even get past..."Naruto-kun" so Sakura should handle it ;)

Spaz
10-11-2009, 09:41 AM
1. No, Hinata is going to win Naruto's heart
2. Because I don't want another warning from a moderator, I'm going to put us back on Topic.

w00t! Sasukes gone for now...I give him 5 chapters...

Mike Uchiha
10-11-2009, 09:51 AM
no she isnt

Spaz
10-11-2009, 10:01 AM
*Activates Geass and looks Mike Uchiha in the eye*
\ /
\ /
\ /
| |
| |
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/
Now then, you shall believe in NaruHina and how it is the superior Naruto Couple and get back on topic

Sage Of Six Paths
10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Why should I put it in spoilers if the title says "Chapter 467 discussion"? I wouldn't come in here if I hadn't already read it,(I mean it's only a discussion if you can talk about what happened and give your opinions right?). It would've been unacceptable if I had put spoiler info in the title, which I didn't, besides it's really boring when you're scrolling down and all you see is "SPOILER" and you have to click on all of them to read what everyone's saying...:|

I didn't see Hinata anywhere..only Sai, Sakura, Kiba and Lee. I doubt Hinata would even get past..."Naruto-kun" so Sakura should handle it ;)

It may be boring,

but if nobody used spoilers,

what would be the point of them?

The whole point is to hide information

from unsuspecting eyes. Suppose someone

never heard of the chapter and the had just seen

the Invasion of Konoha in the Anime. They go to the

most recent bookstore thread (This one) and then start

to read. Their brain would melt from all these spoilers.

It may be annoying to push a few extra buttons, but

I personally wouldn't want the young minds

destroyed. :(

Anyway, yeah, Hinata wasn't there.

sasu_girl
10-11-2009, 10:26 AM

Anyway...

I loved this chapter.

A Jubi? It's chakra is equal

to the combined chakra of all of

the Bijuus combined! And to think

that the Sage of Six Paths was able to

harness this incredible power... I picked

the right username after all! I also love seeing

more of my favorite character.

Also, to learn what Madara's plan is... I thought that

he would give it a bit more thought. Why would he tell

the kages what his plan is. Why does he need them involved?

Apparently to take them as hostage... But I disagree. The villages

would simply choose new kages. Anyway...

He himself said that he has no power. What does this mean? That he

can't fight. In other words, he is nothing more than an illusion. The only

thing that he ever actually did to affect anything else was stop Suigetsu's

sword. This could easily have been a genjutsu that forced Suigetsu to stop

the attack, but this is unknown.

With Kiba, Sai, Lee, and Sakura coming to the land of iron, what the hell? They're

gonna get their @sses kicked so badly. Everyone else there is on a whole other level

then them. More than that, some are in a whole other dimension! (Sasuke and Karin in

Tobi's head, lol). Speaking of which, this shows us what his power is. To transport himself

or a piece of himself into Hueco Munco. I mean, an alternate dimension. He can also

transport other people. He is indeed, quite powerful.

wow, u summarizd da chap n made som good points. A+ on that post.

3littlepigs
10-11-2009, 01:00 PM
It may be boring,

but if nobody used spoilers,

what would be the point of them?

The whole point is to hide information

from unsuspecting eyes. Suppose someone

never heard of the chapter and the had just seen

the Invasion of Konoha in the Anime. They go to the

most recent bookstore thread (This one) and then start

to read. Their brain would melt from all these spoilers.

It may be annoying to push a few extra buttons, but

I personally wouldn't want the young minds

destroyed. :(

Anyway, yeah, Hinata wasn't there.

If they're just in the invasion of Konoha they wouldn't understand anything anyways and would most likely forget it later. I understand the use of spoilers is necessary sometimes but in this case even the description of the forum (written by the moderators themselves) says this forum is mainly for manga discussion and that there are spoilers all over. If someone doesn't read the manga they should be careful when coming here and if they do read it then I would think it's pretty obvious whether they're in chapter 467 or not...If anything I should've added "manga" to the title.:)

Ockinga
10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
If they're just in the invasion of Konoha they wouldn't understand anything anyways and would most likely forget it later. I understand the use of spoilers is necessary sometimes but in this case even the description of the forum (written by the moderators themselves) says this forum is mainly for manga discussion and that there are spoilers all over. If someone doesn't read the manga they should be careful when coming here and if they do read it then I would think it's pretty obvious whether they're in chapter 467 or not...If anything I should've added "manga" to the title.:)

I still don't know how to use them. Can someone please tell me?

Emiko-Chan
10-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I still don't know how to use them. Can someone please tell me?

u highlight what u wanna hide and then click the weird bug eyed face

mrsticky005
10-12-2009, 01:15 PM
It's controlling nine tails. How do I know?
Cause it says so in the manga.

(not verbatim)

Jirayia: Minato wanted Naruto to learn THAT jutsu
Toad: THAT jutsu?
Jirayia: Yes THAT jutsu
Toad: Naruto will NEVER be able to control nine tails

(meaning he WILL be able to)

Phenom
10-12-2009, 08:46 PM
It's controlling nine tails. How do I know?
Cause it says so in the manga.

(not verbatim)

Jirayia: Minato wanted Naruto to learn THAT jutsu
Toad: THAT jutsu?
Jirayia: Yes THAT jutsu
Toad: Naruto will NEVER be able to control nine tails

(meaning he WILL be able to)

What actually happens is this.

Jiraiya: I believe that Minato left the Yang chakra to Naruto so that he would be able to complete "that" jutsu.
Toad: But does Naruto have any need for that in the first place? He isn't even capable of controlling the Nine-Tails chakra.

What this actually says is that "that" jutsu is in no way the ability to control the nine-tails, but that the jutsu they are speaking of can only be completed when using the nine-tails chakra.