PDA

View Full Version : Bullies.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Well....read the title..are you a bullie or are you bullied..

Recently I have been getting bullied..sadly..i know i can't beat him in a fight head on so i need some kind of weapon or back up..but sadly i only have 3 reliable friends..

What about yew guys?

ShariKage
10-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Then, use a weapon.

Hidden Ninja45
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm bullied off and on. It was really bad a few years ago. I still haven't entirely gotten over it. It, combined with other things going on at that time, helped to give me a dark outlook on life and I now always expect the worst out of people.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Then, use a weapon.
How??1.He has 2 huge black guys to back him up...another huge person...and a crazy person..what am i gonna do with a peice of wood...

jiveh125
10-07-2009, 04:50 PM
all the bullies in my school are my friends :(
they always are idk

ShariKage
10-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Bring a shank to school.

Fan of Minato
10-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Better Idea: Take Boss Gama there, he is the bully of Bullies..
what do ya say Boss? xD
jk jk.

Well...
can't you like complain in "secret".
Like tell the teachers not to tell your name?

Kizomaru Yukimoto

Recently I have been getting bullied..sadly..i know i can't beat him in a fight head on so i need some kind of weapon or back up..but sadly i only have 3 reliable friends..

What about yew guys?

Me bullies no not to pick on me. well ya see I have this 8th grade sister who is Student Council pres and if im bullied they get nocked out...Yeah never been bullied in my entie 6th grade life yet.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Bring a shank to school.
My brother has all my pocket knives..and i don't have time to make a shank or "shiv".

C-C
10-07-2009, 04:53 PM
♥I HAD a bully....but not anymore..and she was jealous cause i was smarter

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Better Idea: Take Boss Gama there, he is the bully of Bullies..
what do ya say Boss? xD
jk jk.

Well...
can't you like complain in "secret".
Like tell the teachers not to tell your name?
no..the teachers are all corrupt...very very corrupt.

Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
10-07-2009, 04:54 PM

What about yew guys?
I am a bullie when needed and when I feel it nesisary I beat up other bullies if there geting to full of them selfs

Sasori12
10-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Violence with weapon isn't a good choice. I rekomend self defense lessons. I help teach them, and they are uber fun!
In middle school I got bullied just a little bit. I never counted it as bullieng but otherz might.
But now in my magnet high school, everyone seems really mellow.

jiveh125
10-07-2009, 04:55 PM
bullies rock!!!
i want to be bullied!!!

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Violence with weapon isn't a good choice. I rekomend self defense lessons. I help teach them, and they are uber fun!
In middle school I got bullied just a little bit. I never counted it as bullieng but otherz might.
But now in my magnet high school, everyone seems really mellow.
hmpf...self defense is really gonna work against 6 giants....

Sasori12
10-07-2009, 04:56 PM
I will admit to making fun of people for saying stupid things or messing up, but I have no real target, just who ever happens to mess up. Thatz not bullieng is it? Its just sarcasm.

kentaru
10-07-2009, 04:58 PM
the worst ind of bullying is when they get their friends to hold you while he punches oyu in the stomach, damn that hurts

Sasori12
10-07-2009, 04:58 PM
hmpf...self defense is really gonna work against 6 giants....
Thatz true I doubt, even with a 3 yearz of training you could hold your own against 2, But I still say violence with a weapon is never a good answer. Violence should be used as a last resort.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 05:01 PM
the worst ind of bullying is when they get their friends to hold you while he punches oyu in the stomach, damn that hurts
Ha,you're tellin' me.

kakashi uzumaki
10-07-2009, 05:01 PM
i actually used to bully a kid named Erik......

jiveh125
10-07-2009, 05:02 PM
i actually used to bully a kid named Erik......shame on you

kentaru
10-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Ha,you're tellin' me.
well one time i took out the leader of "the bully gang" with a drop kick but appearently one of them knows takwondo as much as me and with him bieng bigger and stronger...............well that was bloody

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I know kickboxing and i love to fight so much so that there was a giant fight in the middle of the school yard..i ran in started hitting people as hard as i could in the nose!...but i know my limits...if i try i know nothing good will happen..

Sasori12
10-07-2009, 05:07 PM
I can't stand when bullies use martial arts.
Size in the early stages of martial arts matters, but not in the later stages.
I'm 5ft, 3in in my sparring division dude range from like 5,5-5,10+ It doesn't make a huge difference to me

kentaru
10-07-2009, 05:10 PM
I know kickboxing and i love to fight so much so that there was a giant fight in the middle of the school yard..i ran in started hitting people as hard as i could in the nose!...but i know my limits...if i try i know nothing good will happen..
one time when i was in a fight with these two kids in my math class they almost kicked my butt untill this 7th grader came in and whoped their @$$, now he is my friend

jiveh125
10-07-2009, 05:11 PM
try to be their friends it worked for me

Tickleme
10-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok what grade are you in??Here is what you do.
Get a group of people you know you can trust to intmidate them.
OR
get a higher "popularity"rank then them
OR
Try to intdimate them back!

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 05:12 PM
one time when i was in a fight with these two kids in my math class they almost kicked my butt untill this 7th grader came in and whoped their @$$, now he is my friend
my first love to fight came when i beat up a 7th grader in the 3rd grade..hard to belive right...well i called his sister a theif..he left himself wide open so i bit his arm and start hitting him in anyway i could.

Tickleme
10-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I had a bully lol i handled her easy....I told her that if she didnt like me then we can solve it on the bus.She came on the bus and i said "So do you like me?"She said."Im sorry for everything i just want to be your friend."a

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 05:13 PM
try to be their friends it worked for me
impossible..he even said he hated me for no reason...

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Ok what grade are you in??Here is what you do.
Get a group of people you know you can trust to intmidate them.
OR
get a higher "popularity"rank then them
OR
Try to intdimate them back!
..hmmm..ok..i have 4 reliable ppl..what are we going to do against 6 GIANTS!?:shock:

akatsukiangel16
i'm the one who gets bullied. but most people at my school know not to mess with me, otherwise me, and a few of my friends *who are rather scary when they're mad* will be plotting our revenge.

Sasori12
I guess I can't tell what you guyz r going threw, I've lived pretty peaceful life. Ive only been in 1 fight and the other guy started it. It wasn't even real fight in my opinion.

Tickleme
10-07-2009, 05:21 PM
The only fight ive been into was witha boy(yes im a girl.it was boy vs. girl) I was in thte sixth he was in the seventh.He weighed about 135 lbs i weighed a mere 82 lbs.He grabbed my hair and slapped me.I lost it i reaached over my seat grabbed his shirt and hit and hit(he had a swollen eye and bloody nose).When i came out of it i had a bruise on my cheek were slapped me and punched me.To this day he rides my bus in the morning and afternoon.

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-07-2009, 05:30 PM
im not a bully or bullied but if i see someone bully my friends all hell where i live breaks loose XD.......im serious

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 10:10 PM
The only fight ive been into was witha boy(yes im a girl.it was boy vs. girl) I was in thte sixth he was in the seventh.He weighed about 135 lbs i weighed a mere 82 lbs.He grabbed my hair and slapped me.I lost it i reaached over my seat grabbed his shirt and hit and hit(he had a swollen eye and bloody nose).When i came out of it i had a bruise on my cheek were slapped me and punched me.To this day he rides my bus in the morning and afternoon.wth...i hate guys who hit girls...if i were there he would die!

[Shikamaru]
10-07-2009, 10:13 PM

What about yew guys?
Just kick him in the nuts dude.
He'll be on the floor for two minutes, I swear.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 10:17 PM
;1367245']Just kick him in the nuts dude.
He'll be on the floor for two minutes, I swear.
Dude..read my previous post...HE HAS 5 GIANT PPLZ TO BACK HIM UP!AND I ONLY HAVE 4 RELIABLE FRIENDS!!!:evil:

Nicole
10-07-2009, 10:21 PM
I had a bully when I lived in England, she used to run after me on the way home. She was (and probaly still is) a total nutcase.

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I had a bully when I lived in England, she used to run after me on the way home. She was (and probaly still is) a total nutcase.
LOL WTH1//1/1THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!!:mrgreen:

SakuraGirl
10-07-2009, 10:31 PM
i was bullied all thought my childhood and it suck

Nicole
10-07-2009, 10:36 PM
LOL WTH1//1/1THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!!:mrgreen:

I was being serious you know, but still I think it's funny how pathetic she was.

Nine
10-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Bring a shank to school.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

SageNaruto69
10-08-2009, 07:40 AM
let me show you an example of wat im like in school [8th grade]:
after school we play suicide [you know how to play? u throw a ball at the wall and wen somebody tries to catch it and misses you can throw the ball at him] on this huge wall of the school.
im very strong so when i was going to peg somebody i missed that guy and threw it at another person playing. if i was a weakling they wouldve took the ball and pegged me as hard as they could. [oh ye i pegged that same kid [i caught his ball] right before this and i pegged him in his ........ u know. and then the second time by accident i hhit him there tooo. thank g -d im not weak and dont get bullied......

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-08-2009, 03:09 PM
let me show you an example of wat im like in school [8th grade]:
after school we play suicide [you know how to play? u throw a ball at the wall and wen somebody tries to catch it and misses you can throw the ball at him] on this huge wall of the school.
im very strong so when i was going to peg somebody i missed that guy and threw it at another person playing. if i was a weakling they wouldve took the ball and pegged me as hard as they could. [oh ye i pegged that same kid [i caught his ball] right before this and i pegged him in his ........ u know. and then the second time by accident i hhit him there tooo. thank g -d im not weak and dont get bullied......
your point?

henatau
10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
HATE them. they get pleasure by hurting others. how low can you get?

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
10-08-2009, 03:43 PM
i totally agree

Rain_Fear
10-18-2009, 06:56 AM
Hate em...fortunately I didn't have many in my school.

sasu_girl
10-18-2009, 06:59 AM
sasu used ta be a bully, but now she just hates em

Hockey Otaku
10-18-2009, 07:31 AM
I went to school with 30 kids in my grade...we were all pretty close, so even though I was dorky enough to get bullied, nobody even insulted me except for one time that I can remember. I was kind of a bully. Actually we all bullied each other and no one took it seriously.

However, once I was at my "best friend's" birthday party and we played a game. She didn't want to play. I was like, c'mon Emma, it'll be fun, and then I started running around her and I pulled her hood off of her coat. Well, apparently she had some problem with her neck, and she started crying. Then the next week at school I was messing with her on the bus. Her shoe ended up falling off somehow and I started yelling "Emma's shoe is dirty! Emma's shoe is dirty!" and she cried the whole way home. wimp. Then her mom called the school. Because I was "violent" (her mom accused me of trying to choke her?) I had to talk to the principal and vice principal (who thought it was a load of bs, btw) and I had to sit in seat 3 on the bus. In 5th grade. She ended up going to a really big public school where they have a lot of bomb threats and stuff. Yeah. That'll work out well.

So yeah. Maybe I was a bully. I still act like a pretty tough chick. But I'm too much of a nerd. You decide.

The Demon Zabuza
10-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Hockey is defiantly a bully.

She won't give her nephew free drinks.

Hockey Otaku
10-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Shut up nephew! *puches*

The Demon Zabuza
10-18-2009, 07:37 AM
*goes into emo corner*

Hockey Otaku
10-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Haha! Emo freak!

The Demon Zabuza
10-18-2009, 07:38 AM
*cries self to sleep*

Hockey Otaku
10-18-2009, 07:39 AM
I do that too...maybe that's why I'm a bully.....*stares into the distance*

The Demon Zabuza
10-18-2009, 07:43 AM
*feels like he should comfort Hockey, but doesn't want to go near the bully*

water style?
10-19-2009, 03:55 PM
bullies rock!!!
i want to be bullied!!!
uhh......

water style?
10-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Use a weapon idc how big or how small just use it. And I use to have a bully I got rid of him by showing my crazy side which scared him off.:evil::evil::!:

devapath
10-19-2009, 03:58 PM
How??1.He has 2 huge black guys to back him up...another huge person...and a crazy person..what am i gonna do with a peice of wood...
you know what no matter what you shouldnt take shiz from no one! if they bully you hit them in the jaw and keep swingin, just because you loose doesnt mean youdont have guts, and people will respect you for that and most likely kick there butt in retaliation

water style?
10-19-2009, 04:01 PM
you know what no matter what you shouldnt take shiz from no one! if they bully you hit them in the jaw and keep swingin, just because you loose doesnt mean youdont have guts, and people will respect you for that and most likely kick there butt in retaliation
Your right you will get respect and probably from your friends and siblings.

devapath
10-19-2009, 04:02 PM
and the only weapon that is always effective? your confidence. no lie i used to be bullied till i finally said screw this and hit the bully, he was 2 times my size and my confidence took him down to his knees and he begged for forgiveness, now i protect freshmen

water style?
10-19-2009, 04:04 PM
and the only weapon that is always effective? your confidence. no lie i used to be bullied till i finally said screw this and hit the bully, he was 2 times my size and my confidence took him down to his knees and he begged for forgiveness, now i protect freshmen
Thats AWESOME!!!!:mrgreen:

Shadows of Darkness
10-19-2009, 04:06 PM
I am none of the above. I dont hate them. i dont like them. I am not. I will never be. I stand up for my friends and i have a lot of friends and i dont have any prob;es with anyone. I am neutral. Some of the bullies hate because of this but i am not bullied by them.

devapath
10-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Thats AWESOME!!!!:mrgreen:
not really i got suspended, not because i hit the bully, the teachers applauded me for it. it was cause when he begged for forgiveness i roundhoused him in the temple, however protecting freshmen is always good cause they need somebody to keep them from getting ther head shoved in a toilet

devapath
10-19-2009, 04:09 PM
I am none of the above. I dont hate them. i dont like them. I am not. I will never be. I stand up for my friends and i have a lot of friends and i dont have any prob;es with anyone. I am neutral. Some of the bullies hate because of this but i am not bullied by them.
good for you! :mrgreen:
either keep neutral or bust skulls:twisted:

water style?
10-19-2009, 04:10 PM
not really i got suspended, not because i hit the bully, the teachers applauded me for it. it was cause when he begged for forgiveness i roundhoused him in the temple, however protecting freshmen is always good cause they need somebody to keep them from getting ther head shoved in a toilet
Suspended and the teachers applauded you for it? lol.

Shadows of Darkness
10-19-2009, 04:11 PM
good for you! :mrgreen:
either keep neutral or bust skulls:twisted:

I have only done that once. I did not start it tho.

devapath
10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Suspended and the teachers applauded you for it? lol.
no they applauded me for standing up to him and making a difference they suspended me for not stopping when he was down