PDA

View Full Version : Madara isnt who he claims to be.*Spoilers*

Vivi
10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Im going to call it right here and now.The character we assume to be Uchiha Madara isnt who he claims to be entirely.

Just bare with me here.Authors have always used Suspense, thrill and mystery to spice up their literature.One of the most basic forms of this is to convince the readers they found something out.Once the Author has done that they can reveal the stunning truth which is only stunning because the reader thought they were right.

This is called a turn.Perfect example is in Bleach with Aizen.

Why I think Madara isnt who he is:

First of all Madara is a deceiver.He used others such as Pain or Sasuke to do the job and achieve his goals.
Yondaime himself said "A Man from Akatsuki wearing a mask".
Chaper 440 Page 11.
This Points out that not even he is sure if the masked member is Madara.

Those who think Itachi could not have been that easily deceived need to remember that "Madara" specifically stated that he managed to keep things from Itachi.
Chapter 397 Page 10.
And they seem to be pretty important things as Madara was able to escape Ammy.also Remember Itachi wasnt truthful to Sasuke during their fight.Perhaps he held back Madara's true Idendity for a reason?

Why the mask?It associates Madara with Mystery.
Madara been going around for chapters now advertising his Idendity.If Kishi wants to clear this up once and for all,take off the mask so we can be sure.

Why would he tell anyone who he is?He very clearly told Kakashi he was Madara.WHy would such a deceiveful person reveal who he is for no reason?

Lastly; there is no concrete evidence he is indeed Madara.
Jiraya reasoned that the one to be controlling Kyuubi was Madara.But he was just guessing.
Remember, we the readers see everything from the point of the good guys.
We know what the good guys know.
And that is why Jiraya may very well have been wrong as we are often.

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
10-06-2009, 08:11 PM
You have a point their....

Azal
10-06-2009, 08:11 PM
true about the jiraya thing if sasuke got an eye transplant he could control the nine-tales

ShariKage
10-06-2009, 08:14 PM
What?

Yori
10-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Im going to call it right here and now.The character we assume to be Uchiha Madara isnt who he claims to be entirely.

Just bare with me here.Authors have always used Suspense, thrill and mystery to spice up their literature.One of the most basic forms of this is to convince the readers they found something out.Once the Author has done that they can reveal the stunning truth which is only stunning because the reader thought they were right.

First of all Madara is a deceiver.He used others such as Pain or Sasuke to do the job and achieve his goals.
Chaper 440 Page 11.

Those who think Itachi could not have been that easily deceived need to remember that "Madara" specifically stated that he managed to keep things from Itachi.
Chapter 397 Page 10.
And they seem to be pretty important things as Madara was able to escape Ammy.also Remember Itachi wasnt truthful to Sasuke during their fight.Perhaps he held back Madara's true Idendity for a reason?

Madara been going around for chapters now advertising his Idendity.If Kishi wants to clear this up once and for all,take off the mask so we can be sure.

Why would he tell anyone who he is?He very clearly told Kakashi he was Madara.WHy would such a deceiveful person reveal who he is for no reason?

Jiraya reasoned that the one to be controlling Kyuubi was Madara.But he was just guessing.

You know what I started to change my mind about him being madara when he told kakashi and naruto that

Ashido
10-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't see why you "call it right here and now" when the theory/speculation that Madara is not Madara has been around since "Madara" was first introduced :)

I liked the points you made though.

Azal
10-06-2009, 08:48 PM
he cant be danzo cus danzo was at the attack when tobi(yayas his name can be used a can)talked to naruto but somethin that gets me is this could be the tobi could be obito theory and i keep seeing pictures of obito with his goggles on after he jus took off the tobi mask but it was for sure that madara summoned the nine-tailed fox

Vivi
10-06-2009, 08:52 PM
he cant be danzo cus danzo was at the attack when tobi(yayas his name can be used a can)talked to naruto but somethin that gets me is this could be the tobi could be obito theory and i keep seeing pictures of obito with his goggles on after he jus took off the tobi mask but it was for sure that madara summoned the nine-tailed fox

I agree Madara isnt Danzo but look:
Madara appeared after Danzo ran away.Im just finding this a weird coincidence.

Azal
10-06-2009, 08:54 PM
true maybe danzo used a genjutsu to fool them into thinking he was there

kentaru
10-06-2009, 08:56 PM
i would like to take this oppertunity to point out that this dosent mean that tobi is obito!!!!!! that mo-fo dead!

Azal
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
i think that something happened after go to youtube and search could zetsu be obito

Shkin
10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
am not sure but yeah...maybe he is Madara after all...

Azal
10-06-2009, 09:26 PM
hate to say the madara thing ruined the series

Shkin
10-06-2009, 09:29 PM
hate to say the madara thing ruined the series
and how did that happen?

Phenom
10-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Do you think maybe he could be the Sage of the Sick Paths son? The one that is the ancestor to all of the Uchiha clan? It would make sense for him to be his son seeing as how the spoilers for this week have Tobi saying a ton of stuff about the Sage and other events that happened that far into the past. The fact that he doesn't have the Rinnegan is the only thing that is against this theory, other than the obvious one which is that he should be dead, but the Rinnegan changed into the Sharingan over several generations, so perhaps the same happened to his Rinnegan.

deidara rules
10-06-2009, 11:27 PM
wellllll i still dont beleve it

Fan of Minato
10-07-2009, 04:53 AM
Also to mention that, when he introduces himself he says "he Sharingan's true power... this Uchiha Madara's power"

He introduces himself mostly in 3rd person.

I also think he looks like someone we know, or going to know. Why hide his face if not?
The only other person who looks like Madara is Izuna, I think it could be Izuna posing as Madara.....
just a guess though..

ShikamaruGenius
10-07-2009, 08:11 AM
No,No,and No XD.When Madara Introduce himself to Kisame he Knew It right away.he call him Mizukage and after."Sorry...Madara" Seriously,I dont know why u guys still thinking He is Not Madara...I mean. I agree with The thing author need to keep secret something until we know the truth(For the bleach part,It's weird but when I saw aizen for the first time I Knew it was a bad one..he was too gentle...) Anyway The guys behind the Mask Is Really Madara.And The reason Why He told everybody it's because Pain just got defeated and his plan Have Changed.He said to Zetsu that he was tired of being cautius...Thats why he acting like that telling everybody wHo he Is, to make the plan running faster...

Phariah824
10-07-2009, 08:19 AM
ya we know it can't be Danzo
i have speculated that it was Izuna, Madara's brother awhile back and could be a possibility. i mean it has to be someone from that time period to know so many facts about what has happened. they say he was killed on a battlefield, would have been easy to fake his death. and if he took his brothers eye, he might not have gained a true EMS if it was just 1 eye.
and than his whole personality could fit in with Madara's chakra infecting Izuna similar to what is going on with Kabuto. which again could be a reason he wants to push Sasuke to increase his sharringan. to gain max ability than he could take them afterwards.

Reala
10-07-2009, 08:24 AM
i agree, i think there's a possibility that he's someone else because his character isn't very solid, although, if he is someone else kishie will have to fit in his mtoives for pretending, explain what's up with why he can't be affected by attacks and all the other stuff he did

ShikamaruGenius
10-07-2009, 08:27 AM
i agree, i think there's a possibility that he's someone else because his character isn't very solid, although, if he is someone else kishie will have to fit in his mtoives for pretending, explain what's up with why he can't be affected by attacks and all the other stuff he did

Hmm.really advanced space/time jutsu.(really advanced)

Phariah824
10-07-2009, 08:28 AM
No,No,and No XD.When Madara Introduce himself to Kisame he Knew It right away.he call him Mizukage and after."Sorry...Madara" Seriously,I dont know why u guys still thinking He is Not Madara...I mean. I agree with The thing author need to keep secret something until we know the truth(For the bleach part,It's weird but when I saw aizen for the first time I Knew it was a bad one..he was too gentle...) Anyway The guys behind the Mask Is Really Madara.And The reason Why He told everybody it's because Pain just got defeated and his plan Have Changed.He said to Zetsu that he was tired of being cautius...Thats why he acting like that telling everybody wHo he Is, to make the plan running faster...
ya it still is a toss up about Madara just speculation. but Kisame wasn't around when the village was formed and the first and Madara fought. so who he thinks is Madara could be whoever became Mizukage and said he was Madara. Kisame wouldn't know the differance or truth. so this isn't a fact or even proof of Madara being Madara.

personally i can go with either Madara being Madara or it being Izuna his brother those are the only 2 i see as being solid theories atm.

ShikamaruGenius
10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
ya it still is a toss up about Madara just speculation. but Kisame wasn't around when the village was formed and the first and Madara fought. so who he thinks is Madara could be whoever became Mizukage and said he was Madara. Kisame wouldn't know the differance or truth. so this isn't a fact or even proof of Madara being Madara.

personally i can go with either Madara being Madara or it being Izuna his brother those are the only 2 i see as being solid theories atm.

yeah But...Whyy Kishi Would tell us A Story(When madara Tell Everything ) that Is false...
U mean..What If The story Madara told us was the other way around?Izuna stole Madara eyes?I dont think so cause we got proof that Madara did it.And After He's been disgraced by his clan.So U mean Izuna Did it and just change the story about Madara? It cant be cause other Shinobi Know what happened and Know That Madara did this...They never said about Izuna trying to beat the first Hokage And Izuna related with the Kyubi.Nha cause He's dead Since a Long time and the one who did all this iS Madara :mrgreen:

mrsticky005
10-07-2009, 09:58 AM
He's Madara. He says he's Madara to everyone because he's full of himself.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-07-2009, 12:26 PM
You bring up very valid points, but when "Madara" took his mask off to show how he was, Kisame said "I'm glad to know your running the show" or something to that effect. This is the primary reason I think that Madara is Madara right now.

Hidden Ninja45
10-07-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't know.

If the guy behind the mask isn't Madara, then who the -blam!- is he?

BlackCloak_RedCloudGuy
10-07-2009, 01:21 PM
ya we know it can't be Danzo
i have speculated that it was Izuna, Madara's brother awhile back and could be a possibility. i mean it has to be someone from that time period to know so many facts about what has happened. they say he was killed on a battlefield, would have been easy to fake his death. and if he took his brothers eye, he might not have gained a true EMS if it was just 1 eye.
and than his whole personality could fit in with Madara's chakra infecting Izuna similar to what is going on with Kabuto. which again could be a reason he wants to push Sasuke to increase his sharringan. to gain max ability than he could take them afterwards.

I agree with you somewhat.
It would be a twist if Tobi wasn't Madara.
Just that... it would be a horrible twist.

Kishi wouldn't have him constantly saying he is Madara and having circumstantial evidence he is Madara if he wasn't Madara. It would be a horrible plot twist.

Besides, there's no one to reasonably replace him with.
Introduciing a new character to be Tobi at this point would be pointless.

I'm still sticking with he is who he says he is.

assassin
10-07-2009, 01:30 PM

Chaper 440 Page 11.

Chapter 397 Page 10.

very true...i wonder...who are you madara

madara: i am madara!

sure you are *sarcasm*

Lelouch Vi Britannia
10-07-2009, 02:03 PM
You have a point there..

Cursed_Sage
10-07-2009, 02:16 PM
My only suspicions on Madara is,why is he always wearing that mask? And think of it at this angle,everyone is always saying HE IS MADARA! Well yes,maybe he is,maybe he's not posing as Madara... Maybe,just maybe,Madara is posing as someone else from the series? Think about it,this would make it true that he is Madara,but give him an excellent reason to hide his face. Of course people might come back with stuff like,"People would recognize him!!" This is true,but in the one panel we saw a part of his face it looked nothing like the one in the flash back(okay a little) So who knows? His face could've been altered? idk for sure,I just wanna know why he's always wearing this mask!!

Yori
10-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Im kinda in the middle, I mean on one side Itachi said it was really him and kisame recognize him, but on the other all he is doing is throwing his name around

Broko
10-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Why would he say he's Madara Uchiha. If he is not Madara Uchiha?

Rasenshuriken12
10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
lol but look at tobi's and obito's hair style and tobi wears his mask on his right left eye why not both

sasu_girl
10-07-2009, 06:48 PM
lol but look at tobi's and obito's hair style and tobi wears his mask on his right left eye why not both
that's what i was thinking. besides, how could madara seriously still be alive and moving like he was way back when. if it was obito, someone could hav found him before he actually died, and did som crazy medical nin on him. it makes sense to me. we never actually found out what happened to obito's body. plus, why make you vision worse with only using one eye.

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Why would he say he's Madara Uchiha. If he is not Madara Uchiha?

probably cause he thinks hes as strong as madara so he calls himself madara

devapath
10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
well isnt it obvious that he wants to be known
hence the plans been revealed

Cursed_Sage
10-07-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure I support the Obito-Madara thing,but something possible in it. If it is actually Obito,he might have some sort of split-personality thing because of the collapse of the cave left him with brain damage similar to split-personality,thus the Tobi and Madara personalities.

ShikamaruGenius
10-07-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure I support the Obito-Madara thing,but something possible in it. If it is actually Obito,he might have some sort of split-personality thing because of the collapse of the cave left him with brain damage similar to split-personality,thus the Tobi and Madara personalities.

Obito..madara?Hum..It would be weird dont you think?..IM sure he really die on that day..Beside He was a really good guy!why did he became like this...
anyway.I prefer to think that he just make the Senile when he act like tobi.(A little like Chiyo.)Ha and before I forget XDMadara is not the only guys to have been this old in the story..^^

NaruSakuIsWin
10-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Madara is not obito guys! =(

yondaime
10-07-2009, 07:52 PM
That's a good theory, and yes sometimes authors try to fool the readers into making them think in a different way when the answer is really simple. Yes, Madara could be someone else at this point. Especially now that he is telling everyone about his plan and telling them that he is Uchiha Madara.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-07-2009, 08:00 PM
That's a good theory, and yes sometimes authors try to fool the readers into making them think in a different way when the answer is really simple. Yes, Madara could be someone else at this point. Especially now that he is telling everyone about his plan and telling them that he is Uchiha Madara.

I agree with you, yondaime.

yondaime
10-07-2009, 08:11 PM
I agree with you, yondaime.

Whow that was a surprise........ :???::?::|

Sasori_X
10-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I agree with you somewhat.
It would be a twist if Tobi wasn't Madara.
Just that... it would be a horrible twist.

Kishi wouldn't have him constantly saying he is Madara and having circumstantial evidence he is Madara if he wasn't Madara. It would be a horrible plot twist.

Besides, there's no one to reasonably replace him with.
Introduciing a new character to be Tobi at this point would be pointless.

I'm still sticking with he is who he says he is.

I agree, if Tobi turns out to be some person we never heard of (like the akatsuki leader being Nagato, someone we didn't know until later) or never appeared until he's been revealed then that would be a horrible plot twist. It would just show that Kishi is pulling ideas out of his butt.

Though saying that Tobi is not Madara and is really someone we knew from the storyline wouldn't be a to bad of a plot twist.

I'm not trying to be an assinine or anything but I think that these theories are also ruining the storyline. Kishi does look at what people say on the forums and most likely he does not want the people to guess or theorize correctly about the plot twist of the stories. Which is why (to me) he's making stuff up on a whim.

Phenom
10-08-2009, 12:44 PM
I agree, if Tobi turns out to be some person we never heard of (like the akatsuki leader being Nagato, someone we didn't know until later) or never appeared until he's been revealed then that would be a horrible plot twist. It would just show that Kishi is pulling ideas out of his butt.

Though saying that Tobi is not Madara and is really someone we knew from the storyline wouldn't be a to bad of a plot twist.

I'm not trying to be an assinine or anything but I think that these theories are also ruining the storyline. Kishi does look at what people say on the forums and most likely he does not want the people to guess or theorize correctly about the plot twist of the stories. Which is why (to me) he's making stuff up on a whim.

Any author who changes their original plan for the story simply because fans predicted it to happen is a bad author because that means the author most likely doesn't have as much time as he did when originally creating the story to change the story around.

Any self-respecting author would never change their original story just because fans have successfully predicted what is going to happen. It is the author's ability to put in foreshadowing or not to, in the case of Naruto foreshadowing is everywhere so that means that Kishi wants the fans to predict what happens. If he doesn't then what is the point of foreshadowing?

If you want an example the latest is a spoiler for this weeks chapter.

Pain put Naruto, when he was in 6-tail through 8-tails form, into what was basically a miniature moon that was created from pulling the surrounding earth, nature, etc into one area and forming a sphere. He comments how this is nothing compared to how the Sage of the Six Paths created the moon, this foreshadows the fact that a Bijuu stronger than the Kyuubi is stored in the moon.

This is of course assuming that the spoilers for this week are true.

yondaime
10-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Any author who changes their original plan for the story simply because fans predicted it to happen is a bad author because that means the author most likely doesn't have as much time as he did when originally creating the story to change the story around.

Any self-respecting author would never change their original story just because fans have successfully predicted what is going to happen. It is the author's ability to put in foreshadowing or not to, in the case of Naruto foreshadowing is everywhere so that means that Kishi wants the fans to predict what happens. If he doesn't then what is the point of foreshadowing?

If you want an example the latest is a spoiler for this weeks chapter.

Pain put Naruto, when he was in 6-tail through 8-tails form, into what was basically a miniature moon that was created from pulling the surrounding earth, nature, etc into one area and forming a sphere. He comments how this is nothing compared to how the Sage of the Six Paths created the moon, this foreshadows the fact that a Bijuu stronger than the Kyuubi is stored in the moon.

This is of course assuming that the spoilers for this week are true.

Yeah I agree with you, Kishi wants the fans to predict and that makes the fans get into the story more and eager to know what happens next.

EXILED ANBU
10-08-2009, 02:39 PM

Chaper 440 Page 11.

Chapter 397 Page 10.

nicely put

Rasenshuriken12
10-08-2009, 05:10 PM
ive been talking to sasu_girl and we agree that tobi is obito cause of all the similarities

yokokurama
10-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Tobi is Madara Uchiha and the one who says he's Madara uchiha is Madara uchiha. I don't think madara is anyone else. Kakashi is hidden behind a mask his whole life—maybe he is really the White Fang and there never was a Kakashi! It was the White Fang all along! See how easy it is to thing these things. No, I believe Madara is Madara and Tobi is Madara. Not Tobirama, not Danzo, not Obito, just Madara Uchiha (well not just, cause he is a legendary figure)

Phariah824
10-08-2009, 07:09 PM
evidence of who is Madara:

Tobirama : similar name nothing much else. he was second Hokage and lived the same dream as the first don't see him as Madara / Tobi.

Danzo : sharringan in same eye (but Ao has stated that the chakra is same as Shisui's and Danzo's eye has been damaged somehow so he doesn't have full abilities. no space time jutsu shown.) also he was in the Kage meeting when Tobi had the convo with Naruto,Kakashi and Yamato. don't see him as Madara / Tobi

Obito : eye on same side of face and similar hair (well half his body turned to mush and he died, think that would eliminate him.) he had just realized his sharrigan how would he have achieved MS and EMS? don't see him as Madara / Tobi

Madara : he is Madara? because he says so and other people think so? his knowledge? he could be Tobi / Madara

Izuna : well he was compared to Madara in strength and skill he just wasn't as motivated as Madara. he has the same hair as Tobi also and he could have placed Madara's eye in his right socket. he was said to have died in a battle but that would have been easy to fake. he could be doing this to complete his brothers dream. he could be Madara / Tobi

someone else : don't know about any other candidates.

so i believe he is either Madara or for a funky twist his brother Izuna :ugeek::roll::twisted:

Vivi
10-08-2009, 07:14 PM
evidence of who is Madara:

Tobirama : similar name nothing much else. he was second Hokage and lived the same dream as the first don't see him as Madara / Tobi.

Danzo : sharringan in same eye (but Ao has stated that the chakra is same as Shisui's and Danzo's eye has been damaged somehow so he doesn't have full abilities. no space time jutsu shown.) also he was in the Kage meeting when Tobi had the convo with Naruto,Kakashi and Yamato. don't see him as Madara / Tobi

Obito : eye on same side of face and similar hair (well half his body turned to mush and he died, think that would eliminate him.) he had just realized his sharrigan how would he have achieved MS and EMS? don't see him as Madara / Tobi

Madara : he is Madara? because he says so and other people think so? his knowledge? he could be Tobi / Madara

Izuna : well he was compared to Madara in strength and skill he just wasn't as motivated as Madara. he has the same hair as Tobi also and he could have placed Madara's eye in his right socket. he was said to have died in a battle but that would have been easy to fake. he could be doing this to complete his brothers dream. he could be Madara / Tobi

someone else : don't know about any other candidates.

so i believe he is either Madara or for a funky twist his brother Izuna :ugeek::roll::twisted:

TBC once made a Thread about Tobirama=Tobi and had like 8-10 pieces of Evidence.

deidara330
10-08-2009, 08:03 PM
I think that it would suck if he weren't Madara, because we've gone like 100 chapters believing he was, getting his backstory, and the story on the rivalry of Uchiha and Senju. Obviously. the author wouldn't write entire chapters based on false information. Besides, who else could he be if not Madara? Some random guy we don't know? Madara is the only Uchiha who wasn't around during the massacre, and the masked man has a Sharingan, so I doubt it could be anyone but Madara.

So, you ask why someone like Madara would reveal his plans and identity if he was so decpetive. But the thing is, who could stop him? They know he's Madara, and all they really have to gain from that knowledge is his name. It's not like knowing who he is changes anything, how the could possibly stop his plans. After his defeat at the Final Valley, he was dead to the world for decades. It just seems unlikely that they would really care if the Akatsuki leader was him. All I would care about is stopping him from using the biju for his evil plans. That's my answer: He tells everyone everything he can because he believes he has nothing to lose. He could've gathered info on the Kages for years, while they thought he was dead. If he truly is Madara, then he seems to be very intelligent.