PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Question

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Is Tousen really that strong. Aizen seems like a god with his zanpakutou, and he has super spiritual pressure since he makes grimmjow kneel just by releasing it. Gin took on Hitsugaya and didn't even seem like he was trying. But Tousen went up against Zaraki and couldn't do anything. however he did cut off Grimmjow's arm with little effort. So exactly how strong is Tousen?

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 04:58 PM
tosen can blind people with his bankai it takes away all the senses Zaraki is a special case because he loves to fight and there for pain really doesn't affect him he loves it in fact so he just waited till he could feel the sword hiting his body and dodged it in time and then striked back right away because he figured out that when the sword hits him he gets all his senses back and can see tosen that is why Zaraki won that fight other than that tosen would probably win if that wern't the case

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:00 PM
tosen can blind people with his bankai it takes away all the senses Zaraki is a special case because he loves to fight and there for pain really doesn't affect him he loves it in fact so he just waited till he could feel the sword hiting his body and dodged it in time and then striked back right away because he figured out that when the sword hits him he gets all his senses back and can see tosen that is why

I watched the show, I know what happened. You failed to answer my question.

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I watched the show, I know what happened. You failed to answer my question.

tosen can blind peoples so yeah he is strong if you can't see your oppent your dead lol that answer you question

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:11 PM
tosen can blind peoples so yeah he is strong if you can't see your oppent your dead lol that answer you question

I don't find blinding the opponent a very good skill. What makes him special is that his bankai takes away all of the senses excluding touch. I also believe it makes the opponent unable to detect spiritual pressure, but that might have just been Zaraki since he is bad at it.

Yes you anwered the question, but not very well.

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I don't find blinding the opponent a very good skill. What makes him special is that his bankai takes away all of the senses excluding touch. I also believe it makes the opponent unable to detect spiritual pressure, but that might have just been Zaraki since he is bad at it.

Yes you anwered the question, but not very well.

that is what I said it takes away all the senses

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Tosen is a notch below Gin and Aizen I'd say.
Gin and Aizen, mainly Aizen, are made out to be almost god-like. And as you said, they defeat people with little effort.
Tosen, on the other hand, seems more mortal-like, for lack of a better anologly. He can blind people and do many cool things such as that, but a regular cap't could beat him, as Zaraki has. So I'd say among Cap't he's a bit above average,

So to sum it up,
Aizen and Gin are on a god-like rank, with Tosen being more mortalish.
Another show of how Tosen is less powerful than Aizen and Gin is that Aizen treats Gin as a partner and Tosen as more of a weapon.

Now, I can't say I'm totally right, because you never know. But this is how I see Tosen, An B+ student among A+ students. Strong but not strong enough.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
that is what I said it takes away all the senses

you didn't say that in your second post.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-06-2009, 05:16 PM
I like to call him Tousen the tank, he's a very strong guy. If he can take out the sixth espada's arm without even trying he must be strong. Kenpachi beat out the number fifth Espada with the same technique he beat Tousen with. Tousen takes away all the senses and than uses that against his opponent, I'd call that deadly. I couldn't see anyone other than Kenpachi, Mayuri, Shunsui and the 1st Captain beating Tousen. I must say that Tousen could probably take out Stark as well, which Kenpachi wouldn't be able to do.

In conclusion, he is Tousen the Tank.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Tosen is a notch below Gin and Aizen I'd say.
Gin and Aizen, mainly Aizen, are made out to be almost god-like. And as you said, they defeat people with little effort.
Tosen, on the other hand, seems more mortal-like, for lack of a better anologly. He can blind people and do many cool things such as that, but a regular cap't could beat him, as Zaraki has. So I'd say among Cap't he's a bit above average,

So to sum it up,
Aizen and Gin are on a god-like rank, with Tosen being more mortalish.
Another show of how Tosen is less powerful than Aizen and Gin is that Aizen treats Gin as a partner and Tosen as more of a weapon.

Now, I can't say I'm totally right, because you never know. But this is how I see Tosen, An B+ student among A+ students. Strong but not strong enough.

Let me pose this question. Zaraki beat Tousen, and Zaraki beat Nniotora. But would Tousen be able to defeat Nniotora?

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 05:18 PM
tosen can blind people with his bankai it takes away all the senses Zaraki is a special case because he loves to fight and there for pain really doesn't affect him he loves it in fact so he just waited till he could feel the sword hiting his body and dodged it in time and then striked back right away because he figured out that when the sword hits him he gets all his senses back and can see tosen that is why Zaraki won that fight other than that tosen would probably win if that wern't the case

you didn't say that in your second post.

read this post above yours in this post in yellow

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:19 PM
I like to call him Tousen the tank, he's a very strong guy. If he can take out the sixth espada's arm without even trying he must be strong. Kenpachi beat out the number fifth Espada with the same technique he beat Tousen with. Tousen takes away all the senses and than uses that against his opponent, I'd call that deadly. I couldn't see anyone other than Kenpachi, Mayuri, Shunsui and the 1st Captain beating Tousen. I must say that Tousen could probably take out Stark as well, which Kenpachi wouldn't be able to do.

In conclusion, he is Tousen the Tank.

You think Tousen could beat Stark? I am doubtful of that. Stark is not only strong, but highly intellegent. He would easily be able to figure out how the bankai works and could probably beat it with his guns alone, but surely with the wolves

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Let me pose this question. Zaraki beat Tousen, and Zaraki beat Nniotora. But would Tousen be able to defeat Nniotora?
Hpotheticaly, no. But I'm not Kubo, and I have no idea, something might happen giving Tosen the power to defeat Nnio., or perphaps Tosen developted some kind of 2nd bankai, who knows? But in theroy, no.
But you have to stop and wonder, if Tosen was that weak, why would Aizen allow Tosen to join him? So that's the under current there.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:21 PM
read this post above yours in this post in yellow

That was your first post, not your second.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-06-2009, 05:23 PM
You think Tousen could beat Stark? I am doubtful of that. Stark is not only strong, but highly intellegent. He would easily be able to figure out how the bankai works and could probably beat it with his guns alone, but surely with the wolves

If Stark, Barregan, or Tia could beat the right hand men, why wouldn't they go after them? Tia was fodder for Aizen and I believe that Tousen is about under Aizen's level and right next to Gin's.

So I'm not sure if Stark can beat Tousen, if Stark gets caught into the Bankai I don't think that we would know how counter against it.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Hpotheticaly, no. But I'm not Kubo, and I have no idea, something might happen giving Tosen the power to defeat Nnio., or perphaps Tosen developted some kind of 2nd bankai, who knows? But in theroy, no.
But you have to stop and wonder, if Tosen was that weak, why would Aizen allow Tosen to join him? So that's the under current there.

exactly Aizen just betrayed Hallibel because he thought she was weak, but doesn't Tousen have to be stronger than her? and she is 3

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:24 PM
If Stark, Barregan, or Tia could beat the right hand men, why wouldn't they go after them? Tia was fodder for Aizen and I believe that Tousen is about under Aizen's level and right next to Gin's.

So I'm not sure if Stark can beat Tousen, if Stark gets caught into the Bankai I don't think that we would know how counter against it.

I just explained that.He could do a rapid fire with his guns in every direction. Or he could use his wolves and send them in every direction.

Lelouch Vi Britannia
10-06-2009, 05:25 PM

Zaraki defeated Tousen before he, Gin, and Aizen had escaped into Hueco Mundo, so there is a big time difference. It's possible that Tousen had gained a huge increase in power since that battle, evidently hinted when he managed to chop off Grimmjow's arm so effortlessly, despite the 6th Espada's Hierro.

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:27 PM
exactly Aizen just betrayed Hallibel because he thought she was weak, but doesn't Tousen have to be stronger than her? and she is 3

That's what makes me believe Tosen is quite stronger than what he appears. Either that or Aizen has some special use for him.
It's as if Tosen is floating in a gray zone, a zone of unknown, this, I'm sure, will be cleared up as the manga goes on. I predict Kubo will likely have a trick up his sleeve for Tosen.

And yes, the Hallibel thing, was shocking and a good point, but Aizen wouldn't carry dead weight if he had to. All of this that we talked about leads me to believe tosen will play a role in whats to come.

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 05:28 PM
That's what makes me believe Tosen is quite stronger than what he appears. Either that or Aizen has some special use for him.
It's as if Tosen is floating in a gray zone, a zone of unknown, this, I'm sure, will be cleared up as the manga goes on. I predict Kubo will likely have a trick up his sleeve for Tosen.

And yes, the Hallibel thing, was shocking and a good point, but Aizen wouldn't carry dead weight if he had to. All of this that we talked about leads me to believe tosen will play a role in whats to come.

and reveal the other captain's bankai as well maybe

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-06-2009, 05:29 PM
I just explained that.He could do a rapid fire with his guns in every direction. Or he could use his wolves and send them in every direction.

If he can't see, why can his Cero powered dogs? From my knowledge, everything in the Bankai bubble goes dark and can't see. How would the wolves be able to do that?

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:30 PM
and reveal the other captain's bankai as well maybe
Huh? How did that tie in with what I said? Which Cap't's are you talking about?

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:31 PM
If he can't see, why can his Cero powered dogs? From my knowledge, everything in the Bankai bubble goes dark and can't see. How would the wolves be able to do that?
They're not human, therefore they can't see.
And it is, foremostly, a bubble and it is very possible to fill it. With Cero powered wolves. Almost like an implostion.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:32 PM

Why do they need to see? They just go off in all directions and destroy anything they touch. They don't need to see. Also his wolves are not Ceros, they are extensions of his Soul, so once one of them found Tousen they all would know where he is.

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Huh? How did that tie in with what I said? Which Cap't's are you talking about?

because you said maybe kubo has plans for Tosen so I said maybe the other captain's that have not exposed there bankai might in later manga/anime epiosdes/chapters ok

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh, sorry, yes, that's very possible.

7 Paths of Pain
Oh, sorry, yes, that's very possible.

yep it is I hope it happens soon though lol

Kuroda Taishi

Yes he is in a very very gray zone. I can't wait to see him fight Hisagi and Kommomoru.

also Hallibel must live! xD

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes he is in a very very gray zone. I can't wait to see him fight Hisagi and Kommomoru.

also Hallibel must live! xD

Yes, but honestly, I can't even begin to imagine Hisagi and Komm. winning. At least not seperately. Together maybe.
I can't wait either and to that last part: I never really liked Hallibel. Ha.)

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes, but honestly, I can't even begin to imagine Hisagi and Komm. winning. At least not seperately. Together maybe.
I can't wait either and to that last part: I never really liked Hallibel. Ha.)

I don't even know how Hisagi is still alive. but i think Kommomura could burst Tousen's bubble with his Bankai.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????!!!?????!!!!! !!!????????!!?????!!?????????? how could you not like Hallibell???????????????????????

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Why do they need to see? They just go off in all directions and destroy anything they touch. They don't need to see. Also his wolves are not Ceros, they are extensions of his Soul, so once one of them found Tousen they all would know where he is.

I see what your saying, but Tousen should be able to dodge most and if Starrk uses to many than he'll die correct? Also, I'm not to sure Tousen would even let him get the chance o try that. Against an enemy like the Primera Espada, you don't take chances. So as soon as Tousens trapped Starrk he finishes him off right there.

Lelouch Vi Britannia
10-06-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't even know how Hisagi is still alive. but i think Kommomura could burst Tousen's bubble with his Bankai.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????!!!?????!!!!! !!!????????!!?????!!?????????? how could you not like Hallibell???????????????????????

I like Hallibel, a lot, lol. :)

Soccer Ninja 21
10-06-2009, 05:41 PM

Yeah, Hisagi, although I think he is sorta cute, is way to long lived if you get what I mean, over rated, and if Kubo doesn't have a really good way for him to die or win then I fell his charater will go unfullied, like a sorta half-there half-didn't do much. And if it turns out to be a EPIC WIN USING WILL POWER I WILL DIE.

And: Cuz I didn't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaha!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
I see what your saying, but Tousen should be able to dodge most and if Starrk uses to many than he'll die correct? Also, I'm not to sure Tousen would even let him get the chance o try that. Against an enemy like the Primera Espada, you don't take chances. So as soon as Tousens trapped Starrk he finishes him off right there.

1. Do you really not understand the concept of every direction?
2. From what i have seen I think Stark is way faster than Tousen.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-06-2009, 05:49 PM
1. Do you really not understand the concept of every direction?
2. From what i have seen I think Stark is way faster than Tousen.

I do understand the concept, I just don't understand how they get there. I believe Starrk and Tousen are on the same level of speed, plus I doubt that Starrk could dodge with his sight taken away.

7 Paths of Pain
10-06-2009, 05:52 PM
I do understand the concept, I just don't understand how they get there. I believe Starrk and Tousen are on the same level of speed, plus I doubt that Starrk could dodge with his sight taken away.

exactly

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:54 PM

Stark could use the same technique that Zaraki used to dodge. As for the wolves you don't seem to undertand at all. I will attempt to explain it. take a bucket of water and dump it on the floor. What does it do? it spreads out in all directions.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Starrk couldn't take a shot against the chest by Shunsui, I don't think he can use the Kenpachi technique because he isn't as strong or have that much of a will to fight.

Again, I understand the concept, but I don't think that could happen. Starrk can only let out so many wolves since their made of his spirit. If Tousen can dodge them, which I believe he can, I believe he can get to starrk quick enough that he wouldn't even be able to pull the trigger of Los Lobos.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Starrk couldn't take a shot against the chest by Shunsui, I don't think he can use the Kenpachi technique because he isn't as strong or have that much of a will to fight.

Again, I understand the concept, but I don't think that could happen. Starrk can only let out so many wolves since their made of his spirit. If Tousen can dodge them, which I believe he can, I believe he can get to starrk quick enough that he wouldn't even be able to pull the trigger of Los Lobos.

actually Stark did survive a stab nearly to the heart from Shunsui. Also you are disregarding the special abilities of Shunsui's zanpakutou.

1. It is a confined space
2. He can let out more than enough wolves to fill the space
3. He doesn't need to pull any triggers. The wolves did not come from his guns.

Soccer Ninja 21
10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
actually Stark did survive a stab nearly to the heart from Shunsui. Also you are disregarding the special abilities of Shunsui's zanpakutou.

True.
True.
True.
True.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-07-2009, 02:37 PM

I don't know a whole lot about Bleach, honestly however I'll keep trying to learn. Well, I guess I'm wrong, I guess Starrk can beat Tousen at this point with what Tousen has shown.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/jay-z/track/d.o.a.+%28death+of+auto-tune%29) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Ohako
10-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Hmmm Tosen could probably beat Stark without using Bankai Suzumushi can paralyze .....was used on Ishida

Hally
10-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Aizen of course is the strongest and I do t belive we have seen Tousens true abilitys yet I think there is more that we dont know. All three of them were above the espada so they would have to be stronger incuding tousen. Aizen would not have chosen some weakling to join him in Hueco Mundo. He is not that stupid. And the fact that he let so many espada die and even killed Hallibel himself makes me think that he has some plan that invoves his own powers as well as Tousen and Gins.

Ohako
10-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Aizen of course is the strongest and I do t belive we have seen Tousens true abilitys yet I think there is more that we dont know. All three of them were above the espada so they would have to be stronger incuding tousen. Aizen would not have chosen some weakling to join him in Hueco Mundo. He is not that stupid. And the fact that he let so many espada die and even killed Hallibel himself makes me think that he has some plan that invoves his own powers as well as Tousen and Gins.

Yes true lol looks like someone read their manga yes i do believe Aizen, Tosen, and Gin have something up their sleeve along with that strange wonderwiess lol

Durou Kusodara
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
id say tosen is not much lower in power than gin

Hally
10-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Yes true lol looks like someone read their manga yes i do believe Aizen, Tosen, and Gin have something up their sleeve along with that strange wonderwiess lol

Wondewise right I dont know why I always forget about him. lol hes definatly important as well.

Ohako
10-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Wondewise right I dont know why I always forget about him. lol hes definatly important as well.

lol yeah he is lol wonder what is ressurecion is

He beat up Mashiro but i bet Kensei will take him down with ease

Hally
10-07-2009, 03:05 PM
lol yeah he is lol wonder what is ressurecion is

He beat up Mashiro but i bet Kensei will take him down with ease

I dont know. I cant wait to find out.

Soccer Ninja 21
10-07-2009, 03:14 PM
I don't know a whole lot about Bleach, honestly however I'll keep trying to learn. Well, I guess I'm wrong, I guess Starrk can beat Tousen at this point with what Tousen has shown.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/jay-z/track/d.o.a.+%28death+of+auto-tune%29) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Note, has shown, like be fore we were talking about Tosen. Now, Aizen killed #3, Tia Hallibel, because she was weak, but here didn't kill stark, he didn't need to. So we have no idea if starrk was strong enough for Aizen too., nuless i missed something.

Hally
10-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Alot is still unknown about there true powers. Tousen has some secret technique just like we do not know just how powerful Aizen really is.

Soccer Ninja 21
10-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Alot is still unknown about there true powers. Tousen has some secret technique just like we do not know just how powerful Aizen really is.
Mainly because they're untested. No one has seriously aposed Aizen, Gin or Tosen. And im not counting Zaraki cuz that was way in the past and tosen could have been holding bck.

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Mainly because they're untested. No one has seriously aposed Aizen, Gin or Tosen. And im not counting Zaraki cuz that was way in the past and tosen could have been holding bck.

It didn't seem like he was, but idk.

Gin and Aizen seem like they are a lot stronger than Tousen.

Soccer Ninja 21
10-10-2009, 05:28 PM

I agree 100% on the fact that they are stronger, the question really is, how strong?

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 05:32 PM
I agree 100% on the fact that they are stronger, the question really is, how strong?

Umm...........umm.......+2, xD

Soccer Ninja 21
10-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Hardy, har har. More like +3 xD

sasu_girl
10-11-2009, 07:11 AM

yes, they do. but tousen is still pretty strong

Soccer Ninja 21
10-11-2009, 07:20 AM
I think Gin could wipe the floor with Tosen.

Kuroda Taishi
10-11-2009, 10:45 AM
I think Gin could wipe the floor with Tosen.

I agree, even though we haven't seen Gin's Bankai yet.

natsumiuchiha16
10-11-2009, 10:53 AM
i blieve Tousen is strong but not as strong as Aizen like Tousen's bankai is impressive but Aizen used his sword to fake his own death and i think Aizen is using Gin and Tousen for something but i dont know what cant wait to find out

Soccer Ninja 21
10-11-2009, 01:30 PM
See I don't think that. I think he is using only Tosen. Because he treats Gin as his partner and not just another weapon, you can tell by their diolouge and actions. So I think he isn't using Gin.

natsumiuchiha16
10-11-2009, 01:33 PM
hmmmmmmm you may be right

Soccer Ninja 21
10-11-2009, 01:35 PM
I always am. xD

Kuroda Taishi
10-12-2009, 01:25 PM
I always am. xD

Only when you agree with me, xD

Soccer Ninja 21
10-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Only when you agree with me, xD
O.O I've been owned.

Kuroda Taishi
10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
O.O I've been owned.

I got a servent and didn't even have to pay anything, xD

Get it? servant-owned, lol

Soccer Ninja 21
10-12-2009, 02:34 PM
I got a servent and didn't even have to pay anything, xD

Get it? servant-owned, lol

Hardy har har. xD Whateva floats your boat, pun-boy.