05-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah, likely.

Kisame
05-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Likely what?

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah, likely.
After Naruto kills all of Akatsuki, the new main villain will probably be Orochi-Kabuto

Soccer Ninja 21
05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
No, Kabuto, I think, might cut his loses and run after sasuke beats orochi.and the akatsuki can so beat orochimaru.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Likely what?
the next villain

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-02-2009, 04:48 PM
no, kabuto, i think, might cut his loses and run after sasuke beats orochi.and the akatsuki can so beat orochimaru.
kabuto merged with the remains of orochimaru

seannfma
Kabuto would beat orochimaru

Soccer Ninja 21
R U KIDDING ME? NO WAY KABUTO IS NO WHERE NEAR ORCOHIMARU!!!

Soccer Ninja 21
05-02-2009, 04:49 PM
He want's the power that orochimaru can give him.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Kabuto would beat orochimaru
he WANTS to be with Orochimaru. *shudders*

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-02-2009, 04:51 PM
R U KIDDING ME? NO WAY KABUTO IS NO WHERE NEAR ORCOHIMARU!!!
After Sasuke killed Orochimaru, Kabuto used his medical jutsus to merge his body with Orochimaru's remains. *shudders more*

Soccer Ninja 21
05-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I know, (plus I would spoil that if I were you) so all hw wanted was the power. He was as tame as a dog.

seannfma
05-02-2009, 04:55 PM
I know, (plus I would spoil that if I were you) so all hw wanted was the power. He was as tame as a dog.
yup i agree

Soccer Ninja 21
05-06-2009, 03:53 PM
yup i agree

I was pathetic to see him kneeling at Orochimaru's feet, all the time in fear of being killed.

Agent Spectre
05-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Umm what?

Orochimaru fused Kabuto is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in this story. Not only is it something I find myself relating to and is an emotional point for me, but man... it's down right HOT. *twitch*... I'm a sucker for "experiments".

I'm rooting for Kabuto. No matter what his goal his or how he decides to live his life, I hope he can achieve what he has set out to do. Whether he becomes a "villain", a "savior", if he fades into obscurity, or if Orochimaru's essence takes him completely... I have faith in him. To me... Kabuto's canvas is still pretty "blank". I guess a better word... would be dynamic.
There's nothing Kabuto could do that would make me dislike him (even when I disagree with him)... He's just... that kind of person. I'm aware he's capable of anything, but most find that scary.

I can relate to this Kabuto... We've both realized we need extreme, an almost insane form of motivation. Kabu-sama went through with subjecting himself to... well... THAT! I deeply admire him for it.

Maybe one day I will step up and be ready to follow in Kabuto-sama's footsteps... if that's what it comes down to.

rocketjed1
05-07-2009, 10:20 AM
i think kabuto/orochi is long gone

sasoridanna
05-07-2009, 10:35 AM

Kabuto will be back. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.

shino 4
05-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Your right

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-08-2009, 09:06 PM

Kabuto will be back. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.
The last time we heard of him was when Yamato, Sai, and Anko were searching for him

Ashen
05-08-2009, 09:58 PM
At this point he seems to have been completely written out of the story. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small plot twist of, say, him coming back.

Soccer Ninja 21
05-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Kabuto shoul dcome back he could make an epic twist to the stiryline.

naruto101rox
05-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Kabuto shoul dcome back he could make an epic twist to the stiryline.yes that should happen

Agent Spectre
05-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Yeah... come back and probably die.
Poor Kabu-sama... I'll remember him fondly....

And then graft part of his corpse onto my arm out of love and devotion... yes!

Oh Kabuto-sama... I would love if you actually came back and did something completely unexpected and somehow meaningful as always.

Btw... shouldn't this be like... a Spoiler topic? >_>

05-10-2009, 03:37 AM
It did happen,

Soccer Ninja 21
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Probably.Yeah... come back and probably die.
Poor Kabu-sama... I'll remember him fondly....

And then graft part of his corpse onto my arm out of love and devotion... yes!

Oh Kabuto-sama... I would love if you actually came back and did something completely unexpected and somehow meaningful as always.

Btw... shouldn't this be like... a Spoiler topic? >_>

Seiko Dageki
05-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Idk Kabuto is very weak compared to Sage Mode Naruto.
I think there would be no point of him coming back...but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Soccer Ninja 21
05-10-2009, 11:44 AM
True, very true. Kabuto might help the Leaf though, perphaps. Now that his beloved master is beaten down by sasuke.

05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
all of this is true

Hidan
05-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Kabuto will eventually die from Orochimaru trying to take over his body.

Agent Spectre
05-10-2009, 02:37 PM
True, very true. Kabuto might help the Leaf though, perphaps. Now that his beloved master is beaten down by sasuke.

I've always wanted Kabuto to help... especially with how shifty he was in the first place.
In my opinion... Kabu-sama is a healer at heart. <3 I just want to see that come out more.

Not that I don't love his shifty, sadistic, experimental side. lol
I can't wait to see what he chooses.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-11-2009, 01:51 PM

I've always wanted Kabuto to help... especially with how shifty he was in the first place.
In my opinion... Kabu-sama is a healer at heart. <3 I just want to see that come out more.

Not that I don't love his shifty, sadistic, experimental side. lol
I can't wait to see what he chooses.
He wants to take revenge

Agent Spectre
05-11-2009, 03:02 PM
He wants to take revenge

Sure enough...

But things are rarely if ever that simple...

seannfma
05-11-2009, 03:09 PM
He wants to take revenge

Sure enough...

Who does kabuto want revenge on?

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-11-2009, 06:29 PM
He wants to take revenge

Sure enough...

Who does kabuto want revenge on?
On the person that killed Orochimaru: Sasuke Uchiha!
8-)

yokokurama
05-11-2009, 07:13 PM
you guys are missing the bigger pictures. Kabuto is coming back yes, but more importantly Orochimaru is coming back. Don't tell me he's sealed away or dead. Orochimaru has dedicated his life to well always having life. Somehow Kabuto or he will break himself free, revive himself, something of the sort and he will come back to life more powerful than ever. I 100% guarantee this. I know this because Naruto is not that unpredictable and also they would not have Orochimaru, the major villian he was be defeated by Sasuke/Itachi in a rather humiliating way. He will be killed but its going to be in some bigger way. I know that from the writer's PoV he would not let Orochimaru's life be dealt with or his story resolved being killed by Sasuke/Itachi. Orochimaru was built up as a character posing a lot of threat and to have that threat unfulfilled is something the author will not have happen.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-11-2009, 07:24 PM
you guys are missing the bigger pictures. Kabuto is coming back yes, but more importantly Orochimaru is coming back. Don't tell me he's sealed away or dead. Orochimaru has dedicated his life to well always having life. Somehow Kabuto or he will break himself free, revive himself, something of the sort and he will come back to life more powerful than ever. I 100% guarantee this. I know this because Naruto is not that unpredictable and also they would not have Orochimaru, the major villian he was be defeated by Sasuke/Itachi in a rather humiliating way. He will be killed but its going to be in some bigger way. I know that from the writer's PoV he would not let Orochimaru's life be dealt with or his story resolved being killed by Sasuke/Itachi. Orochimaru was built up as a character posing a lot of threat and to have that threat unfulfilled is something the author will not have happen.
Dude, you canpredict the future! LOL. But your theory is right.

sasoridanna
05-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Dude, you canpredict the future! LOL. But your theory is right.

I like the theory. Time will tell if you are right. We will have to wait and see if it plays out.

ThunderSpirit
05-11-2009, 09:40 PM

I like the theory. I think Orochimaru/Kabuto will be back.

Agent Spectre
05-12-2009, 11:24 AM
you guys are missing the bigger pictures. Kabuto is coming back yes, but more importantly Orochimaru is coming back.

I hope I'm not "you guys"... because I'm fully aware Kabuto is mostly just a sad little plot device.

But as an individual who respects Kabu-sama, greatly... The fact that he wishes to surpass Orochimaru....I can wish better for him, can't I? lol.

Who is to say what will really happen... ;)

deidara330
05-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Sai was in the middle of tracking Kabutorochimaru during the Pain Arc.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Sai and Yamato and Anko.

deidara330
05-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Sai and Yamato and Anko.
Sai was the one doing all the work.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Sai and Yamato and Anko.
True. 8-)

RockLee_4th_Gate
05-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Kabuto still needs to Fight Naruto how ever Kabuto is a healing ninja so mixed with Orochimaru the white snake it is very posable that he will heal as soon as he takes damage so he could be as powerful as Orochimaru

This is just a Theory

Soccer Ninja 21
05-16-2009, 07:03 PM
It is quite a theroy did you make it up?

RockLee_4th_Gate
05-17-2009, 03:38 PM
It is quite a theroy did you make it up?

Kabuto is a healing ninja so maby mixed with Orochi it's just a thinker
and yes it has very little or next to nonthing to back it up but can still be a posablity

Kisame
05-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Sai and Yamato and Anko.

How do you know? There was nothing showing this.

deidara330
05-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Anko asked Sai if he found Kabuto and Sai said yes.

Kisame
05-17-2009, 04:00 PM

That is in no way doing all the work, going by that logic when Kiba used his scent to try to find Sasuke he did all the work.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-21-2009, 08:44 PM

That is in no way doing all the work, going by that logic when Kiba used his scent to try to find Sasuke he did all the work.
Yup. 8-)

Sage Of Six Paths
05-23-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't know if everybody understands this but...

OROCHIMARU IS DEAD.

But yeah. After Pein, Kabuto will probably become the main villain.

Except he's not cool anymore. he doesn't where glasses. Actually, he was never cool.

Agent Spectre
05-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Except he's not cool anymore. he doesn't where glasses. Actually, he was never cool.

:O
Onoes!
Kabu-Sama is the coolest!! Granted I loved his glasses like nothing else... He is still Kabu-sama! Hmm...
Maybe he should get a monacle... ;D

And what REAL proof do we have that Orochimaru is dead? I hope he doesn't return, but the way I saw it he was just trapped... FOREVER. That can be worked around if the plot needs it.

I don't want Kabuto to be a "villian"... he's too dynamic for that.

Rogue Priestess
05-23-2009, 03:53 PM

Onoes!
Kabu-Sama is the coolest!! Granted I loved his glasses like nothing else... He is still Kabu-sama! Hmm...

And what REAL proof do we have that Orochimaru is dead? I hope he doesn't return, but the way I saw it he was just trapped... FOREVER. That can be worked around if the plot needs it.

itachi kills orochimaru when he sees that he's inside sasuke

Agent Spectre
05-23-2009, 04:11 PM
itachi kills orochimaru when he sees that he's inside sasuke

Correction....
Itachi uses the Totsuka blade on Orochimaru when he emerges....

"The Totsuka blade, also known as the Sekegari blade, is a sword of sealing. It is said to trap and seal away those it pierces in a Genjutsu world of drunken stupor for all time" - Zetsu(vol.43 p.58)

I'm not stupid.
Orochimaru technically isn't dead... he only might as well be.

The only indication of Orochimaru being completely gone was a metaphoric snake getting consumed by the Amaterasu. One I would like to believe... but is by no means a factual confirmation.

Soccer Ninja 21
05-23-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't get the white serpentpart in orochi's fight with sasuke.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-23-2009, 07:52 PM

Onoes!

Hm..........

Root
05-23-2009, 08:14 PM

OROCHIMARU IS DEAD.

You're forgetting danzo

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-23-2009, 08:17 PM

OROCHIMARU IS DEAD.

You're forgetting danzo
Yup..

Agent Spectre
05-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Hm..........

Thanks for the input, Deidara...

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Hm..........

Thanks for the input, Deidara...
Who are you talking to?

Root