PDA

View Full Version : Bring Your NaruHina arguments

Froot
10-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Bring me all your best arguments for NaruHina, one at a time, and watch me crush them ;)

While I give my best NaruSaku argument and watch you try and best them.

First one;

Sakura is the closest person to Naruo in the Konoha 11.

Good luck :|

hatakestar
10-05-2009, 07:31 AM
but hinata confessed her love for naruto and she always been in love with naruto because she blushes when she sees him and she fainted when he came back to the village

top that

ShariKage
10-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Its going to be NaruSaku. duh.

hatakestar
10-05-2009, 07:52 AM
i say it will be naruhina

ShariKage
10-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Nahh,.

hatakestar
10-05-2009, 07:53 AM
yes it will

Vivi
10-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Bring me all your best arguments for NaruHina, one at a time, and watch me crush them ;)

First one;

Hinata obviously WILL play a important role later.
Why I think so?
Pain Invasion.If she wouldnt be important for the story later Kishimoto would have just let her die and revived.
But he didnt.There MUST be a reason she didnt get killed but only injured.
I mean even Kakashi died.
So Hinata could have gotten revived as well instead she got injured.
Also about later story developments.
Like I said the fact that she confessed and was the only one getting injured something Kishi didnt even do to Kakashi must be hinting towards something.
So what could it be?
A fight?no.She is proven to be the weakest of the Konoha 11 who should she go against?
It has to be regarding her love for Naruto.
And what else can there be said or done?
She confessed her love only thing that be topping that is if she comes together with Naru somehow.

Nick Tasogare
10-05-2009, 08:19 AM

First one;

Excuse you. SASUKE is the closest one to Naruto, thank you very much. Which proves NaruSasu will prevail!!! *walks out having won this*

Vivi
10-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Excuse you. SASUKE is the closest one to Naruto, thank you very much. Which proves NaruSasu will prevail!!! *walks out having won this*

Sasu is part of the Konoha 12.
This is Konoha 11 after he left.

Nick Tasogare
10-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Sasu is part of the Konoha 12.
This is Konoha 11 after he left.

He still counts because he's secretly Choji! O.O

Toma RNK
10-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Time: After the manga has started before the anime is started.

Interview with Kishi.

Question: What could you do over if you had the chance?
Answer: Well I have a romance planned, but I didn't get to work a key character in early on, besides that I am really bad at romance, but I'll manage.

Then the anime comes, and Hinatas group are shown in the "henge" examination, and they were missing in the manga. Hinata is the only female character to be introduced in the anime earlier than in the manga.

Game. Set. Match.

Nick Tasogare
10-05-2009, 08:29 AM
but hinata confessed her love for naruto and she always been in love with naruto because she blushes when she sees him and she fainted when he came back to the village

top that

I'll top that. Naruto doesn't even seem to think about it after it happened, and he STILL is trying to save SASUKE. Just because Froot girl is using the 11 as an example doesn't mean I can't use 12, it isn't a requirement that it be based solely on the events after Sasuke leaving.

Its going to be NaruSaku. duh.

You're both wrong. Happy? xD

Toma RNK
10-05-2009, 08:30 AM
He says nothing to me :p

princezzhinata
10-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Masashi Kishimoto drew Naruto and Hinata together

Nick Tasogare
10-05-2009, 08:37 AM
He says nothing to me :p

Nobody says anything to you :geek:

Froot
10-05-2009, 09:22 AM

top that

With pleasure

Guess who else confessed? Rin and Lee. Did anything happen for them? No. Is anything obligated to happen? No.

Also, Naruto has always loved Sakura. Why can't his love be requitted? Is Hinata more special or important? I should say not, considering Naruto is the main character.

Nice try.

Froot
10-05-2009, 09:23 AM

Then prove it. This is not the "What Pairing Do You Think Will Happen?" Thread.

Froot
10-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Hinata obviously WILL play a important role later.
Why I think so?
Pain Invasion.If she wouldnt be important for the story later Kishimoto would have just let her die and revived.
But he didnt.There MUST be a reason she didnt get killed but only injured.
I mean even Kakashi died.
So Hinata could have gotten revived as well instead she got injured.
Also about later story developments.
Like I said the fact that she confessed and was the only one getting injured something Kishi didnt even do to Kakashi must be hinting towards something.
So what could it be?
A fight?no.She is proven to be the weakest of the Konoha 11 who should she go against?
It has to be regarding her love for Naruto.
And what else can there be said or done?
She confessed her love only thing that be topping that is if she comes together with Naru somehow.

Well, first off, let me thank you for not providing a stupid argument. So kudos for that.

But that doesn't make it valid. So what are you saying exactly? That Hinata will play a more important role?

Well, I can neither deny nor confirm that. Only time will tell. But here, you should post arguments, not predictions.

Froot
10-05-2009, 09:28 AM

Konoha 11

Can't you count? These are the members of the Konoha 11:

1. Naruto
2. Sakura
3. Kiba
4. Hinata
5. Shino
6. Rock Lee
7. Neji
8. Tenten
9. Shikamaru
10. Ino
11. Chouij

Learn to count. Sasuke is nowhere in there.

*Walks out having won, while teaching math lessons*

Hidans
10-05-2009, 09:30 AM
With pleasure

Guess who else confessed? Rin and Lee. Did anything happen for them? No. Is anything obligated to happen? No.

Also, Naruto has always loved Sakura. Why can't his love be requitted? Is Hinata more special or important? I should say not, considering Naruto is the main character.

Nice try.
I agree, lots of people have confessed and nothing has happend, Naruto didn't confess to Sakura himself, so it might be different this time. ;)

Froot
10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Time: After the manga has started before the anime is started.

Interview with Kishi.

Question: What could you do over if you had the chance?
Answer: Well I have a romance planned, but I didn't get to work a key character in early on, besides that I am really bad at romance, but I'll manage.

Then the anime comes, and Hinatas group are shown in the "henge" examination, and they were missing in the manga. Hinata is the only female character to be introduced in the anime earlier than in the manga.

Game. Set. Match.

I appreciate your good grammar. But unless you can provide a link, the interview is no better than sh!t

Besides that, Masashi has no part in the anime. Especially not the fillers.

Let me reiterate; Interviews mean nothing unless they're real. It's funny how you NaruHina fans cling onto interviews like they're God's Word. All your "evidence" comes from interviews, instead of the manga, where it really counts.

Check mate.

Froot
10-05-2009, 09:34 AM

...As well as Naruto and Sakura. Besides, unless you've got a legitemate source, I won't even bother with you. Give a link.

OnyxBlossom
10-05-2009, 09:48 AM

Nice try.

This is exactly why I'm not into the whole couple thing anymore. People take it way too seriously....

But I think the NaruSaku fans only care for what Naruto wants. Hence the bolded part. Just because he's the main character, doesn't mean he has to get everything he wants.

I find it funny how Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are the same when it comes to romance. Now, I don't want to argue with you over which couple is more likely to happen and blah, blah, blah. I'm over couples.

Toma RNK
10-05-2009, 09:52 AM
I appreciate your good grammar. But unless you can provide a link, the interview is no better than sh!t

Besides that, Masashi has no part in the anime. Especially not the fillers.

Let me reiterate; Interviews mean nothing unless they're real. It's funny how you NaruHina fans cling onto interviews like they're God's Word. All your "evidence" comes from interviews, instead of the manga, where it really counts.

Check mate.

As for linking the shonen jump article I am citing, we both know I'll get in trouble but it is WELL publicized all over the net on the good websites. If you buy Shonen Jump it is in the us release. And really, you should have read this if you are THAT into your argument.

If my article was not so well publicized and not ALL OVER THE NET, your "it's not real defense" might hold water, but sadly you just proved you do not want to do any simple basic research to prove your point, but are stuck on a fanboy/fangirl insistence you are right. you don't want to debate this, you want to yell and feel right.

And as for "fillers" not counting... I am so amazed you typed that it is hard to respond.

Episode 1 was not a filler and NO amount of talking you do will convince me that the first episode is filler. Again you fail to do any research.

I agree Kishi usually does not have anything to do with the anime, however it is customary for the creator to be involved in the first episode and to "give his blessings" to the new release of his work (which he owns and licenses the copyright to.)

I could entertain an argument that naruto "broke the mold" if there were a shred of evidence to support the claim, but absent any info 1 way or the other I tend to think of this as one of the 999 times out of 1000 the pattern holds true.

I'll not continue this debate as your first response lacked all substance and I am not out to convince someone who does not want to be convinced. I had hoped to have an educated discussion, but I don't feel that is the way this is going. So I guess you win, and are oh so right.

BTW if you are going to have an ego, fact check and don't say dumb things.

Deadman
10-05-2009, 10:09 AM
As for linking the shonen jump article I am citing, we both know I'll get in trouble but it is WELL publicized all over the net on the good websites. If you buy Shonen Jump it is in the us release. And really, you should have read this if you are THAT into your argument.

If my article was not so well publicized and not ALL OVER THE NET, your "it's not real defense" might hold water, but sadly you just proved you do not want to do any simple basic research to prove your point, but are stuck on a fanboy/fangirl insistence you are right. you don't want to debate this, you want to yell and feel right.

And as for "fillers" not counting... I am so amazed you typed that it is hard to respond.

Episode 1 was not a filler and NO amount of talking you do will convince me that the first episode is filler. Again you fail to do any research.

I agree Kishi usually does not have anything to do with the anime, however it is customary for the creator to be involved in the first episode and to "give his blessings" to the new release of his work (which he owns and licenses the copyright to.)

I could entertain an argument that naruto "broke the mold" if there were a shred of evidence to support the claim, but absent any info 1 way or the other I tend to think of this as one of the 999 times out of 1000 the pattern holds true.

I'll not continue this debate as your first response lacked all substance and I am not out to convince someone who does not want to be convinced. I had hoped to have an educated discussion, but I don't feel that is the way this is going. So I guess you win, and are oh so right.

your speach is too complecated can you make it more simple!

Toma RNK
10-05-2009, 10:13 AM

I could, but won't.

I accept some people will ignore me if I use big words, but feel that proper grammar and a good vocabulary are good things, and that people should get used to reading it.

Sorry.

OnyxBlossom
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM

Nice Toma. XD So I guess this part was sarcasm? (Bolded)

Deadman
10-05-2009, 10:22 AM
I could, but won't.

I accept some people will ignore me if I use big words, but feel that proper grammar and a good vocabulary are good things, and that people should get used to reading it.

Sorry.
yes man i respect your volcab and grammar but realy.... oh it doesn't matter you do what you wish!

hatakestar
10-05-2009, 10:40 AM
With pleasure

Nice try.

well excuse me for posting my opinion! i just don't see how naruto and sakura belong together

OnyxBlossom
10-05-2009, 10:42 AM
well excuse me for posting my opinion! i just don't see how naruto and sakura belong together
Apparently, posting your opinion isn't good enough. You have to give a valid reason as to why you think NaruSaku shouldn't happen or why NaruHina has a chance at happening.

Toma RNK
10-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Apparently, posting your opinion isn't good enough. You have to give a valid reason as to why you think NaruSaku shouldn't happen or why NaruHina has a chance at happening.
Thats not good enough in this thread.

OP's subjective views win over others subjective views and anything that isn't stone cold proof will not change it.

hatakestar
10-05-2009, 10:47 AM

fine i will! hinata has always been in love with naruto and she was the only girl to have a crush on naruto and she would die for naruto, during the pain invasion hinata fought off pain to protect naruto then he was speechless then he went into the 6 tails transformation if thats not love then i don't know what love is

NARUHINA FOREVER!!

OnyxBlossom
10-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Thats not good enough in this thread.

OP's subjective views win over others subjective views and anything that isn't stone cold proof will not change it.
I see. Well, I'm glad I stopped getting involved with these kinds of these. I grew tired of having to fight with people over couples, I've just lost an intrest in them. It used to be fun, but now I think people get overly dramatic over them, it's not as much fun any more and it's more about proving people wrong and being angry towards each other.

Vocaloid
10-05-2009, 10:55 AM
fine i will! hinata has always been in love with naruto and she was the only girl to have a crush on naruto and she would die for naruto, during the pain invasion hinata fought off pain to protect naruto then he was speechless then he went into the 6 tails transformation if thats not love then i don't know what love is

NARUHINA FOREVER!!

Right. Naruto's always been in love with Sakura, he would die for her as well. He's trying to get Sasuke back because he made a promise to her and doesn't want to break it. He's willing to sacrifice his own happiness for Sakura's own, even if that means he can't be with her. Hinata's not selfish. She would willingly give Naruto up to Sakura if it means he would be happy, and that's what she wants as well. For him to be happy, not in pain and sorrow.

And apparently, Naruto wasn't pissed off that;

A: Pain attacked and destroyed his home and killed innocent people.
B: Pain was trying to kidnap and kill him.

He was mad already. He would have gone 6-tailed if Kiba, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, or any of his other friends had tried to protect him and almost got killed.

kakashi_sempai
10-05-2009, 10:57 AM
naruhita they were made for each other

Kuroda Taishi
10-05-2009, 01:21 PM

I think you meant to spell Speech.

naruhita they were made for each other

What is naruhita? is hita a new character? xD

Heroescomeback99
10-05-2009, 05:59 PM
yea in the manga in the same pannel
he said he doesnt even know whos gonna go with who yet in an interview
but either ways i support narusaku

Froot
10-06-2009, 05:15 AM
This is exactly why I'm not into the whole couple thing anymore. People take it way too seriously....

But I think the NaruSaku fans only care for what Naruto wants. Hence the bolded part. Just because he's the main character, doesn't mean he has to get everything he wants.

I find it funny how Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are the same when it comes to romance. Now, I don't want to argue with you over which couple is more likely to happen and blah, blah, blah. I'm over couples.

Then stop posting in this forum if all you're going to do is repeat "I'm Done."

Froot
10-06-2009, 05:18 AM

Touche. This one, I will give to you.

But if you really want to have an educated discussion, this is most certainly not the place to do it.

http://narusaku.com

See how well you do there ;)

Froot
10-06-2009, 05:20 AM

Do you read the manga?

Froot
10-06-2009, 05:28 AM

NARUHINA FOREVER!!

That's better.

But Hinata's not the only one who's been in love with somebody. Again, Rin, Jiraiya, Ino, Obito... What happened to them? Well, besides the fact that two of them are dead, and one supposed dead, nothing.

"would die for naruto, during the pain invasion hinata fought off pain to protect naruto"

Hm... True, but didn't Sakura do the same? She ran to him in his Kyuubified state recklessly. Tsunade also took a sword in the chest for him. And, this one's a little less significant, but Lee rushed to help Naruto, too.

"then he was speechless then he went into the 6 tails "

He was quite surprised. But don't you think he would have done it for anyone else in the Rookie 9? And even outside the Rookie nine? He did that for Sasuke, too.

Someone who tried to protect him was "killed" before his eyes, after the killer had already destroyed his village.

Yeah. Not such a good day.

Froot
10-06-2009, 05:29 AM
Right. Naruto's always been in love with Sakura, he would die for her as well. He's trying to get Sasuke back because he made a promise to her and doesn't want to break it. He's willing to sacrifice his own happiness for Sakura's own, even if that means he can't be with her. Hinata's not selfish. She would willingly give Naruto up to Sakura if it means he would be happy, and that's what she wants as well. For him to be happy, not in pain and sorrow.

And apparently, Naruto wasn't pissed off that;

A: Pain attacked and destroyed his home and killed innocent people.
B: Pain was trying to kidnap and kill him.

He was mad already. He would have gone 6-tailed if Kiba, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, or any of his other friends had tried to protect him and almost got killed.

Quoted for truth. Hallelujah.

Nick Tasogare
10-06-2009, 05:32 AM
Konoha 11

Can't you count? These are the members of the Konoha 11:

1. Naruto
2. Sakura
3. Kiba
4. Hinata
5. Shino
6. Rock Lee
7. Neji
8. Tenten
9. Shikamaru
10. Ino
11. Chouij

Learn to count. Sasuke is nowhere in there.

*Walks out having won, while teaching math lessons*

Too bad it isn't a REQUIREMENT to use Konoha 11, just because you did doesn't mean I have to.

And BTW, it can be argued that Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru or Choji are closer to him the she is, because they were the slackers together, save for Neji, and went on an epic mission to save Sasuke, almost dying. And Neji had that experience with Naruto during the exams.

Froot
10-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Too bad it isn't a REQUIREMENT to use Konoha 11, just because you did doesn't mean I have to.

And BTW, it can be argued that Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru or Choji are closer to him the she is, because they were the slackers together, save for Neji, and went on an epic mission to save Sasuke, almost dying. And Neji had that experience with Naruto during the exams.

You included Sasuke in the Konoha 11. He is not in the Konoha 11. You damn well don't have to do anything, really, but at least accept that Sasuke is not in the Konoha 11.

Oh, yeah, we hear about Naruto and Neji/Kiba/Shikamaru/Chouji's relationship all the time.

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
11-02-2011, 01:38 PM
OK as much as I am a dedicated NS follower and supporter, in the recent chapter Naruto 540. Sakura was seen thinking about Sasuke after a fodder told her she must love a good guy? , what's up with that

TucanaTheToucan
11-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Hinata treats Naruto with respect while Sakura uses him as a punching bag.
Hinata is better for Naruto than Sakura.

TheBraveShinobi
11-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Hinata treats Naruto with respect while Sakura uses him as a punching bag.
Hinata is better for Naruto than Sakura.

But still he likes Sakura not Hinata. He never really notice's her.
And it's funny how all NaruHina supporters have to say the same proof over and over again can't you give another proof other than the pain invasion arc?

Graceland
11-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Nothing is solved, anything can happen (we'll probably know after the war. Maybe he get's none of em even?).

But, i prefer NaruHina because i think they're better together. Because i think Hinata, is sweeter, cuter, and she have tried to do what she could, to make Naruto happy, no matter what it took on herself.

Rasengan SageX5
11-08-2011, 07:25 AM
Good point, Graceland. Hinata is always doing what she thinks will make Naruto happy or help him out the most. Sakura showed she was willing to do the same for Sasuke when she tried to stop him from leaving the village. Most any other guy would have stopped when she started crying and begged them not to go and you could tell that he was grateful to her for trying to stop him, but he was too set on his revenge to stay. I say this is pretty solid proof that if Sasuke lives, he wouldn't be with any other girl than Sakura because unlike all the other girls who love him for his looks and skills, Sakura has taken the time to genuinely get to know him. These reasons are why I think Naruhina has a better chance than NaruSaku, because deep down Sakura knows that she still loves Sasuke and is the only one besides Naruto who understands him which is similar with NaruHina because they share the same mindset about not giving up and watching out for their comrades and friends and that they were both looked down upon for most of their lives, meaning she understands him better than most other people could.(sorry for that last sentence, it got a bit long didn't it?)

TheBraveShinobi
11-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Good point, Graceland. Hinata is always doing what she thinks will make Naruto happy or help him out the most. Sakura showed she was willing to do the same for Sasuke when she tried to stop him from leaving the village. Most any other guy would have stopped when she started crying and begged them not to go and you could tell that he was grateful to her for trying to stop him, but he was too set on his revenge to stay. I say this is pretty solid proof that if Sasuke lives, he wouldn't be with any other girl than Sakura because unlike all the other girls who love him for his looks and skills, Sakura has taken the time to genuinely get to know him. These reasons are why I think Naruhina has a better chance than NaruSaku, because deep down Sakura knows that she still loves Sasuke and is the only one besides Naruto who understands him which is similar with NaruHina because they share the same mindset about not giving up and watching out for their comrades and friends and that they were both looked down upon for most of their lives, meaning she understands him better than most other people could.(sorry for that last sentence, it got a bit long didn't it?)

You may have a point, but Naruto always loved Sakura and it has been shown in the latest episode that he confessed his love for her, on the other hand Sakura is disliking Sasuke and she is developing feelings for Naruto. So it has a better chance of happening than NaruHina. But still NaruHina has a chance of happening too. i'm not saying it's completely impossible of happening.

Graceland
11-09-2011, 09:08 AM
You may have a point, but Naruto always loved Sakura and it has been shown in the latest episode that he confessed his love for her, on the other hand Sakura is disliking Sasuke and she is developing feelings for Naruto. So it has a better chance of happening than NaruHina. But still NaruHina has a chance of happening too. i'm not saying it's completely impossible of happening.I'd just like to pinpoint a thing:

According to episode 235 - Indeed Naruto likes Sakura.
But did you know?...; That Hinata likes Naruto, and according to episode 232; Sakura still likes and thinks about Sasuke? (Also seen - Chapter 540)
>.>

"The one-sided love's parade" - I guess?

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
11-10-2011, 10:26 AM
I'd just like to pinpoint a thing:

But did you know?...; That Hinata likes Naruto, and according to episode 232; Sakura still likes and thinks about Sasuke? (Also seen - Chapter 540)
>.>

Ahh, but look at the panel properly Sasuke is shown in a bad light, Sakura does not know what her feelings are for Naruto yet ( evidence in recent databook ), You can love more than one person at a time. Also if Sakura did only see Naruto as a brother then why was she pained at the fact of Hinata liking Naruto. `!:)

TheBraveShinobi
11-10-2011, 11:15 AM
I'd just like to pinpoint a thing:

>.>

Yeah, I guess your right.

Graceland
11-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Ahh, but look at the panel properly Sasuke is shown in a bad light, Sakura does not know what her feelings are for Naruto yet ( evidence in recent databook ), You can love more than one person at a time. Also if Sakura did only see Naruto as a brother then why was she pained at the fact of Hinata liking Naruto. `!:)

Well, that's depending how you look at it :)
"Different eyes sees different things"

If you ask me about that chapter, i'd say she looks like she's thinking "Where are you now?" or "Why won't you come back?" :)

Yup, you can def. like more than one person at a time , altough I don't think that's how it is for any of them, at the moment atleast. :p

I don't think she was pained about Hinata liking Naruto - Everyone, except Naruto, knew she liked him from when they were kids / smaller.
I guess it's more that she's able to actually say it now, that suprises her. ^.^
(I'd just like to make it clear - Is it episode 232 you ment or after the Pain fight where Sakura says "Hinata, you liked Naruto" or something around that?)

AgentShayd
11-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Hinata doesn't mesh with anyone else.. AND she has always loved Naruto. A marriage to each other would be the gold for the village... Major heir power here...

Sakura is probably best off alone since she will never fully let Sasuke go that way...
Naruto with Sakura would end in divorce or his death by beatings...xD

Vornmusion
11-11-2011, 02:30 AM

Isn't necessarily a bad way to go. :lol:

Graceland
11-11-2011, 03:00 AM
Isn't necessarily a bad way to go. :lol:
Though it might take quite some time :p

Lari18
11-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Hinata doesn't mesh with anyone else.. AND she has always loved Naruto. A marriage to each other would be the gold for the village... Major heir power here...

Sakura is probably best off alone since she will never fully let Sasuke go that way...

Who cares if she's always loved Naruto. I've always loved Johnny Depp. Doesn't mean I should get with him does it?

And you can make that argument for NaruSaku. Naruto's always loved Sakura.

As for Hinata not meshing with anyone else, well I guess that's your opinion. But you might want to talk to the NH fanfic authors who turn Hinata into either Sasuke 2.0 or SAKURA 2.0. Yeah.

Sakura can move on. In the latest Team 7 reunion who's name did she call out? Sasuke's? No. Naruto's! And she defended Naruto against Sasuke as well. I believe she can move on.

I guess that's your opinion then. I believe a NH marriage would end in disaster(like Naruto cheating on Hinata or getting bored with her).

Graceland
11-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Theres a different love between your love to Johnny Depp (a person you don't know, and possibly, have never even been even 50km close to), and Hinatas love to a person in her class, who she's also friends with, and even lives in the same city as.

The latest Team 7 reunion, i'd like to ask, when was that, and was Sasuke even there? (I'd like to check that out actually)

Defended Naruto against Sasuke... It's more like Naruto saving her butt 24/7 really. (Believing you're talking about the fake confession to stop him from going to Sasuke here) She didn't even consider how he was feeling, that moment,the slightest. Also, if it wasnt for Naruto (and obviously Gaara, and Sai getting Naruto's mood up again and all), she'd be dead by then.
(Look alittle further aswell, and you can see her thinking about Sasuke when someone asks her if she has a person she loves).

Personally, i think it would be a great marriage, that could even lead to even more story being told aswell (Like maybe freeing them from the Caged Bird seal. A fight with the father to get Hinata? Something!).
I don't think Naruto would be so mean and cheat on her, that's just not who he is. He's stupid and stubborn, but he's not THAT stupid or anything.

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
11-22-2011, 12:33 PM
This sounds like a bait-flaming thread.

Edit: Flame-baiting

Lari18
11-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Theres a different love between your love to Johnny Depp (a person you don't know, and possibly, have never even been even 50km close to), and Hinatas love to a person in her class, who she's also friends with, and even lives in the same city as.

But Hinata probably knows as much about Naruto as I do about Johnny Depp :/. She may have watched his life but we've never seen them talk or anything. For example, does Hinata understand the pain Naruto went through because of Sasuke? Because of the Kyuubi? I think Naruto would rather tell Sakura his feelings over Hinata. They are friends yes but Sakura is much closer to Naruto than Hinata is.

The latest Team 7 reunion, i'd like to ask, when was that, and was Sasuke even there? (I'd like to check that out actually)

Yes he was. It was right after the confession.

Defended Naruto against Sasuke... It's more like Naruto saving her butt 24/7 really. (Believing you're talking about the fake confession to stop him from going to Sasuke here) She didn't even consider how he was feeling, that moment,the slightest. Also, if it wasnt for Naruto (and obviously Gaara, and Sai getting Naruto's mood up again and all), she'd be dead by then.

Are you kidding me? NARUTO'S FEELINGS WAS ALL SAKURA WAS THINKING ABOUT! If she didn't care about Naruto's feelings she would've just let him keep hurting himself over Sasuke. Here's some examples:

When it was first announced that Sasuke was ordered to be killed did Sakura break down and cry like Ino did? No. Did she raise some hell defending Sasuke and arguing that he should be kept alive? No. What did she do? She thought about Naruto and how this would affect him

During the Team 7 reunion, Naruto and Sasuke were charging at each other with rasengan and chidori. Who's name did Sakura call out? That's right Naruto's.

When Sasuke tried to kill Sakura the first time Sakura said nothing. When Sasuke started smack talking Kakashi Sakura said nothing. When he tried to kill her the second time she STILL said nothing. But when Sasuke insulted Naruto THAT'S when the claws came out Sakura gave Sasuke a verbal beatdown(okay maybe not a verbal beat down but she did scream at him for insulting Naruto)

So yeah. Sakura may have to be saved, but you CANNOT say that she didn't think about Naruto's feelings. The WHOLE point of the confession was to release Naruto from his burden. Yes she didn't go about it the right way, but her intentions were completely SELF-LESS.

Here me? S.e.l.f.l.e.s.s.

Compared to Hinata's confession where Hinata flat out admitted it was selfish.

Also, if Sakura sucks because she has to be saved, then how does Hinata compare when she has never won a battle? And Hinata had to receive a pep talk in chapter 559 while Sakura just jumped in the fight.

(Look alittle further aswell, and you can see her thinking about Sasuke when someone asks her if she has a person she loves).

Notice how she isn't smiling.

Personally, i think it would be a great marriage, that could even lead to even more story being told aswell (Like maybe freeing them from the Caged Bird seal. A fight with the father to get Hinata? Something!).
I don't think Naruto would be so mean and cheat on her, that's just not who he is. He's stupid and stubborn, but he's not THAT stupid or anything.

I was kidding about the cheating. I know Naruto would never do that. But I honestly don't think Naruto and Hinata could ever make it past the dating stage. Naruto seems to have a much more comfortable relationship with Sakura and Hinata is a bit more outspoken around Neji even.

I've actually read some NaruHina fanfics when I was neutral to pairing and none of them convinced me a relationship could work out between them. Even the well written ones that don't involve a change in canon or actually keep their personalities the same. All I saw was Hinata being this quiet little mouse while Naruto did all the speaking for her. She was basically this stereotypical, no-personality, moe-like character for Naruto to smile at and hug. She never really convincingly contributed much.

The Caged Bird mess is over. Hiashi already told his twin during the war that the main and branch members were working together now. Why would her father object to her marrying the village hero? Clan restrictions? Because Hinata never ONCE thought of what her father would say if she pursued Naruto I'm assuming that doesn't matter in the slightest. Nothing new could come from the Hyuuga side of a Hinata marriage.

Graceland
11-23-2011, 03:46 AM
But Hinata probably knows as much about Naruto as I do about Johnny Depp :/. She may have watched his life but we've never seen them talk or anything. For example, does Hinata understand the pain Naruto went through because of Sasuke? Because of the Kyuubi? I think Naruto would rather tell Sakura his feelings over Hinata. They are friends yes but Sakura is much closer to Naruto than Hinata is.

There's still one hell of a difference between being in love with a friend, who you actually know and have talked to AND MET in person, and a person you've most likely only seen in a movie / interview and havn't ever even been anywhere near to. (That was my point with that part of my post)

Yes he was. It was right after the confession.

... No offense, but i wouldnt see that as a real reunion. I see it more as a fight. So i'd say, that doesn't really count.

Are you kidding me? NARUTO'S FEELINGS WAS ALL SAKURA WAS THINKING ABOUT! If she didn't care about Naruto's feelings she would've just let him keep hurting himself over Sasuke. Here's some examples:

When it was first announced that Sasuke was ordered to be killed did Sakura break down and cry like Ino did? No. Did she raise some hell defending Sasuke and arguing that he should be kept alive? No. What did she do? She thought about Naruto and how this would affect him

*Sigh* Is there a specific proof that says she ONLY thought about Naruto's feelings and how it would affect him if she went and killed Sasuke? She also did it to stop Sasuke from doing any more crimes. She doesn't want Sasuke in a bad light, and she want him to be his old self, WHAT'EVER IT TAKES.

When Sasuke tried to kill Sakura the first time Sakura said nothing. When Sasuke started smack talking Kakashi Sakura said nothing. When he tried to kill her the second time she STILL said nothing. But when Sasuke insulted Naruto THAT'S when the claws came out Sakura gave Sasuke a verbal beatdown(okay maybe not a verbal beat down but she did scream at him for insulting Naruto)

When was that? I'd like to check that out aswell.

So yeah. Sakura may have to be saved, but you CANNOT say that she didn't think about Naruto's feelings. The WHOLE point of the confession was to release Naruto from his burden. Yes she didn't go about it the right way, but her intentions were completely SELF-LESS.

Here me? S.e.l.f.l.e.s.s.

*Yet another sigh* Her intentions were both selfish and selfless. Selfless that if she wanted to stop him from getting hurt (though using his feelings in a way like that is just overly wrong, so even if she didn't want to hurt him physically, she actually went and hit him mentally). Selfish in the way that she wanted to do it all herself, she knows how much Sasuke means to Naruto, yet went around his back. I see that as a selfish act.

Compared to Hinata's confession where Hinata flat out admitted it was selfish.

Do you know the saying "Love is a selfish thing". Love is indeed selfish, as you wish to be the only one to stay beside the loved one. Though Hinata actually doesn't mind him say hugging Sakura. All she want for him, is to be happy, and if she's lucky, to be happy with her. Simple as that.

Also, if Sakura sucks because she has to be saved, then how does Hinata compare when she has never won a battle? And Hinata had to receive a pep talk in chapter 559 while Sakura just jumped in the fight.

Getting motivation / cheering people up, and saving their whole life, are two completely different matters. If she havn't ever won a battle, how did she become Juunin? Tsk..
Hinata has also motivated Naruto once or more - They're even now then? Lol.

Notice how she isn't smiling.

"Different eyes see different things". Imo. she looks like she's thinking either "Why aren't you coming back" or "Where are you now". It's all oppinion mattered. But you cant deny the fact that she did think of him when someone asked if she had someone she loved.

I was kidding about the cheating. I know Naruto would never do that. But I honestly don't think Naruto and Hinata could ever make it past the dating stage. Naruto seems to have a much more comfortable relationship with Sakura and Hinata is a bit more outspoken around Neji even.

I know you were kidding about cheating! :) Dont worry 'bout that. Well, this whole "Hinata vs Sakura" matter is highly oppinion mattered :) Well, Hinata is a hell of a shy person when it comes to the person she loves, and Neji is her cousin, so... :p

I've actually read some NaruHina fanfics when I was neutral to pairing and none of them convinced me a relationship could work out between them. Even the well written ones that don't involve a change in canon or actually keep their personalities the same. All I saw was Hinata being this quiet little mouse while Naruto did all the speaking for her. She was basically this stereotypical, no-personality, moe-like character for Naruto to smile at and hug. She never really convincingly contributed much.

MOE! I simply just think they'd be cute together :) That's the biggest reason i like this pairing really.

The Caged Bird mess is over. Hiashi already told his twin during the war that the main and branch members were working together now. Why would her father object to her marrying the village hero? Clan restrictions? Because Hinata never ONCE thought of what her father would say if she pursued Naruto I'm assuming that doesn't matter in the slightest. Nothing new could come from the Hyuuga side of a Hinata marriage.

Well, they're just suggestions. I personally believe more story would be able to happen if they went together. :) Oppinions, oppinions!

WALL OF TEXT APPEARS! o.o

Rasengan SageX5
11-23-2011, 07:48 AM
I think I know why Sakura is never smiling when she thinks about Sasuke...its because he is lost in the darkness of his revenge and continues to make really stupid choices. In short, she's worried about him. She knows that at the rate he's going, its looking like the two people she cares about most(Naruto and Sasuke) are going to either have to kill each other or one of them is going to have to die. She's confused about who she cares about more and doesn't want either of them to die.

Lari18
11-23-2011, 11:50 AM
There's still one hell of a difference between being in love with a friend, who you actually know and have talked to AND MET in person, and a person you've most likely only seen in a movie / interview and havn't ever even been anywhere near to. (That was my point with that part of my post.

Ohhhhh I see. Gotcha. Yeah you do have a point there but my point also still stands that Sakura knows Naruto much better than Hinata does.

... No offense, but i wouldnt see that as a real reunion. I see it more as a fight. So i'd say, that doesn't really count.

A reunion is defined as a meeting between people who haven't seen each other in a while(think High School Reunion). It doesn't matter WHAT they do during it the reunion it is still a reunion.

*Sigh* Is there a specific proof that says she ONLY thought about Naruto's feelings and how it would affect him if she went and killed Sasuke? She also did it to stop Sasuke from doing any more crimes. She doesn't want Sasuke in a bad light, and she want him to be his old self, WHAT'EVER IT TAKES.

YES. Reread the chapters and you will see Sakura only think of Naruto. Sasuke doesn't enter her thoughts until she's about to kill him.

While it may be true that she wants to kill Sasuke before he lowers himself any further, Naruto was still at the forefront of her mind. She knew Sasuke was hurting him and she wanted his hurt to stop. And she figured that the POAL this was hurting him even more. So she wanted to kill Sasuke because she wanted to release Naruto from his burden EVEN IF IT MEANT HIM HATING HER FOR IT. That's how much she cares.

When was that? I'd like to check that out aswell.

...After Sakura's confession to Naruto.

*Yet another sigh* Her intentions were both selfish and selfless. Selfless that if she wanted to stop him from getting hurt (though using his feelings in a way like that is just overly wrong, so even if she didn't want to hurt him physically, she actually went and hit him mentally). Selfish in the way that she wanted to do it all herself, she knows how much Sasuke means to Naruto, yet went around his back. I see that as a selfish act.

There's a chance she wasn't lying about her feelings. She could be in love with both Naruto and Sasuke. But we'll have to wait and see.

...I don't really understand how that's selfish. Isn't it selfish if she did it for personal gain? What would have to gain from killing Sasuke other than Naruto's anger? Could you clarify a bit more?

Do you know the saying "Love is a selfish thing". Love is indeed selfish, as you wish to be the only one to stay beside the loved one. Though Hinata actually doesn't mind him say hugging Sakura. All she want for him, is to be happy, and if she's lucky, to be happy with her. Simple as that.

True. You make a good point here.

Getting motivation / cheering people up, and saving their whole life, are two completely different matters. If she havn't ever won a battle, how did she become Juunin? Tsk..
Hinata has also motivated Naruto once or more - They're even now then? Lol.

Tell that to Hinata lol :p. She seems to see it as the same. And the point of that statement was that in recent chapters Sakura and Hinata both had to be saved by Naruto and yet Hinata was the one who needed a pep talk while Sakura just jumped right in the battle and started fighting.

Using that logic then I guess Sakura isn't saved '24/7' either since she is also a chuunin. Need I also point out that she is a medic-nin and thus has saved a lot of lives( a lot a lot since they are in war) including Naruto's?

Hinata only motivated Naruto during his fight with Neji. So just once lol.

"Different eyes see different things". Imo. she looks like she's thinking either "Why aren't you coming back" or "Where are you now". It's all oppinion mattered. But you cant deny the fact that she did think of him when someone asked if she had someone she loved.

So then what was the point of bringing this up? If you are always going to see it one way and I'm always going to see it another way then there is no point in debating this.

MOE! I simply just think they'd be cute together That's the biggest reason i like this pairing really.

I can understand this reasoning :D! I like SasuSaku because the fanarts are cute! Just wish there was more fanart of my OTP `~(.

Well, they're just suggestions. I personally believe more story would be able to happen if they went together. Oppinions, oppinions!

If something new were to come up it would have to come from Naruto's side. Thanks to this alliance Cloud isn't about to ;);););) with the Hyuuga clan anymore. Hinata isn't a confrontational person and so she isn't likely to have enemies. And like I said the Hyuuga clan seems to have resolved most if not all of its problems. Since Naruto's name is the biggest one in the world right now, if a new problem comes up it would have more to do with him than her.

But eh, that's from a canon view point. There's no reason why your suggestions shouldn't work in fanfictions :D!

Graceland
11-23-2011, 02:16 PM
*Fast one before jumping to bed*
So then what was the point of bringing this up? If you are always going to see it one way and I'm always going to see it another way then there is no point in debating this.
Exactly! This whole debate about "Sakura vs Hinata love thing" is a completely oppinion based matter. No matter what "proofs" we have, they don't matter untill either Naruto gets to confess to someone, or a couple is formed. :)

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
11-23-2011, 02:46 PM
^ Agreed

Lari18
11-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Exactly! This whole debate about "Sakura vs Hinata love thing" is a completely oppinion based matter. No matter what "proofs" we have, they don't matter untill either Naruto gets to confess to someone, or a couple is formed.

You are absolutely right :D. ...But I just love debating pairings. Probably because I'm new to the whole thing so I haven't gone through the most frustrating moments lol.

I used to hate all of the big 3(except SasuSaku. But that isn't to say I liked that pairing either). But thanks to the pairing debates I was swayed on over to the NaruSaku side. I was wondering if there could be an Nh/SS argument that could make me think otherwise but nothing yet(although I will admit that some NH/SS fans have brought up some spectacular points).

But yeah I just love debating this subject :).