PDA

View Full Version : Do your friends or family members like Naruto?

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:00 PM
My parents have watched the 1st and 3rd movies with me, and they kinda liked it! But my friends are a whole 'nother story... none of them like it! And when I try to talk about it, they just don't listen, hehe!

C-C
10-03-2009, 03:01 PM
♥My friends. Im trying to get my Mom into it.

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 03:04 PM
My parents have watched the 1st and 3rd movies with me, and they kinda liked it! But my friends are a whole 'nother story... none of them like it! And when I try to talk about it, they just don't listen, hehe!

Alot of my friends 'like' it, but they aren't really into it, and my sister is the same story. I have no one to talk to except on the forums.. lol it's sad. I've tried to get my sister into them, I even offered her the ability to read my books when I'm not around(It's a big deal because I don't let people touch them, but I'm desperate lol) and she's only on 16.. and I have all 45 (almost 46, can't wait 'till tuesday)

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Alot of my friends 'like' it, but they aren't really into it, and my sister is the same story. I have no one to talk to except on the forums.. lol it's sad. I've tried to get my sister into them, I even offered her the ability to read my books when I'm not around and she's only on 16..
lol!
Yea, I can only talk about it on here *sigh* And I occasionally try to talk to my Mom about it, but she doesn't understand xD
And she calls him Wolf-Boy when I told her he had demon fox, not a wolf. :mrgreen:

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 03:15 PM
lol!
Yea, I can only talk about it on here *sigh* And I occasionally try to talk to my Mom about it, but she doesn't understand xD
And she calls him Wolf-Boy when I told her he had demon fox, not a wolf. :mrgreen:

lol, atleast your mom remebers what you're talking about, I try to tell her 'my book come's out on tuesday' and she always has to ask what I'm talking about. My best friends mom has seen me drawing fan art and she tries to call him NUH-ROO-TOH, I tell her time and time again, it's Naruto, she also thought it was something like power rangers..XD

Vex
10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
My brother is the one who showed me Naruto but he's not into it anymore. Heh, I'm all alone.

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
lol, atleast your mom remebers what you're talking about, I try to tell her 'my book come's out on tuesday' and she always has to ask what I'm talking about. My best friends mom has seen me drawing fan art and she tries to call him NUH-ROO-TOH, I tell her time and time again, it's Naruto, she also thought it was something like power rangers..XD
xD
One time I was watching the 3rd movie on CN, and my dad walked in and said "Hey, is this "Naruto" anything like Dragon Ball Z?" I lol'd very hard

Chuckness
10-03-2009, 03:17 PM
My mom used to freak out on saturdays. she would scream "NARUTO!! HECK YEA!!" And sit on the couch waiting for the show to come on. my dad was neutral, and my bros were as exited as me. but, now, disney screwed up naruto. i dont have XD...

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:18 PM
My brother is the one who showed me Naruto but he's not into it anymore. Heh, I'm all alone.
Hehe, my brother likes anime too, but he likes anime like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, stuff like that. But he did see me watching Naruto online once and was like "Everyone watches Naruto..." :mrgreen:

OnyxBlossom
10-03-2009, 03:18 PM
My sister likes Naruto, but my parents, friends, etc, hate it. They say it's "boring" and "kiddish"

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:19 PM
My mom used to freak out on saturdays. she would scream "NARUTO!! HECK YEA!!" And sit on the couch waiting for the show to come on. my dad was neutral, and my bros were as exited as me. but, now, disney screwed up naruto. i dont have XD...
Ooh that sounds cool, lol...
Aww sorry you don't... I've been seeing alot of people don't

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 03:38 PM
xD
One time I was watching the 3rd movie on CN, and my dad walked in and said "Hey, is this "Naruto" anything like Dragon Ball Z?" I lol'd very hard

lol, I think I'd bust up laughing it my dad said anything like that, especially since he really doesn't understand anything I try to explain to him.

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Ooh that sounds cool, lol...
Aww sorry you don't... I've been seeing alot of people don't

I don't either, but I know friends that do, but they won't watch it because there not into it like I am.

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:42 PM
lol, I think I'd bust up laughing it my dad said anything like that, especially since he really doesn't understand anything I try to explain to him.
Lol, he only knows about DBZ cause my brothers and I used to watch it xD

I don't either, but I know friends that do, but they won't watch it because there not into it like I am.
Maybe they'll let you use their TV...? That'd be cool

LaGueraUchiha
10-03-2009, 03:44 PM
for me.....with my friends Im the only one.... -_-..and family members not so many just like 1 or 2 -_-...haha lol

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Lol, he only knows about DBZ cause my brothers and I used to watch it xD
I used to watch it with my older brother too, but my dad didn't pay attention, he was to busy watching A-Team lol

Maybe they'll let you use their TV...? That'd be cool
That would be cool, not likly, but I'm goign to keep my hopes up! lol

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:47 PM
for me.....with my friends Im the only one.... -_-..and family members not so many just like 1 or 2 -_-...haha lol
Hehe, pretty much the same with me :3

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I used to watch it with my older brother too, but my dad didn't pay attention, he was to busy watching A-Team lol
XD A-Team lol my dad only knew that we watched it cause they had a bunch of the toys
That would be cool, not likly, but I'm goign to keep my hopes up! lol
Lulz, my friends wouldn't let me do that either. But they might let you, ya never know!!

Hatake Girl
10-03-2009, 03:54 PM
well, my parents think im a loser for liking anime, but you know what??
I DONT CARE
i cant help it. i love japan and almost everything japanese. Naruto is my drug:) some of my friends like naruto so its all ok

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 03:56 PM
well, my parents think im a loser for liking anime, but you know what??
I DONT CARE

i cant help it. i love japan and almost everything japanese. Naruto is my drug:) some of my friends like naruto so its all ok

YAY for not caring what they think! ^___^ more power to ya lol

and yes, I love japan too, if I could go any where it would be there.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
10-03-2009, 03:57 PM
My brother and friend do.

mangagirl
10-03-2009, 03:58 PM
yes my bro and my mom O_O

Waterstar
10-03-2009, 03:58 PM
I have two or three friends who like the show. I saw one of my friends even wearing a headband in school.

i_love_kakashi
10-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I have a friend i always talk to naruto about but no one else lol
then my sister sometimes likes it. and my cousin does to

Hatake Girl
10-03-2009, 03:59 PM
YAY for not caring what they think! ^___^ more power to ya lol

and yes, I love japan too, if I could go any where it would be there.
i know right? im really excited cuz i am and will be going to japan in the next few years. <3

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:00 PM
XD A-Team lol my dad only knew that we watched it cause they had a bunch of the toys

lol, that's how my mom new I watched Power Rangers, she'd see me play w/My brothers action figures and then she'd try to give me barbies but quickly gave up XD

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:02 PM
i know right? im really excited cuz i am and will be going to japan in the next few years. <3

no fair! There was someone at my school I was an aquantance to that just got back from spending a school year there.

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:03 PM
I have two or three friends who like the show. I saw one of my friends even wearing a headband in school.

I do that sometimes, XD

Hatake Girl
no fair! There was someone at my school I was an aquantance to that just got back from spending a school year there.
im gonna go for like a semester or so. not a year (that person is lucky!!) i just have to graduate high school first :D

The Shady Ninja
lol, that's how my mom new I watched Power Rangers, she'd see me play w/My brothers action figures and then she'd try to give me barbies but quickly gave up XD
lol my mom said i never played with barbies xD
but i did like sailor moon! I remember that used to be my favorite anime ever hehe

Hatake Girl
10-03-2009, 04:04 PM
I do that sometimes, XD
one of my friends has a kakashi shirt. i love it!

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:11 PM
lol my mom said i never played with barbies xD
but i did like sailor moon! I remember that used to be my favorite anime ever hehe

lol, I traded them away for hotwheels or candy XD

Sailor Moon!!! I used to watch that everyday after I got home from school

"Fight evil by moon light, winning love by daylight, Never runnig from a real fight! She's the one named Sailor Moon!"

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:13 PM
one of my friends has a kakashi shirt. i love it!

I have two Sasuke ones, but one has a hole in it... a stupid freshman at my school ran past me and something snaged and ripped it.

The Shady Ninja
10-03-2009, 04:13 PM
lol, I traded them away for hotwheels or candy XD

Sailor Moon!!! I used to watch that everyday after I got home from school

"Fight evil by moon light, winning love by daylight, Never runnig from a real fight! She's the one named Sailor Moon!"
I loved when they transformed :p
haha, hotwheels are beast, so cool

Hatake Girl
10-03-2009, 04:14 PM
I have two Sasuke ones, but one has a hole in it... a stupid freshman at my school ran past me and something snaged and ripped it.
i hate freshmen...yay for seniors!! and yay for kick a freshman day!!!

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:19 PM
I loved when they transformed :p
haha, hotwheels are beast, so cool

yeah, lol it was like magic

Hotwheels are beast, my sister used to think I was strange for handing my barbies over for them

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:21 PM
i hate freshmen...yay for seniors!! and yay for kick a freshman day!!!

Yes, go Seniors (I myself am a Junior)!

Hatake Girl
10-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, go Seniors (I myself am a Junior)!
juniors are ok. ill let you slide this time ;)

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:31 PM
juniors are ok. ill let you slide this time ;)

thank you very much!, lol XD

Nemico
10-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Nope im all alone... -_-

BaneDeidara
10-03-2009, 04:43 PM
My entire family (with a few exeptions) likes Naruto. Only a few of my friends do though.

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Nope im all alone... -_-
you allways heve the forum!

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 04:45 PM
My entire family (with a few exeptions) likes Naruto. Only a few of my friends do though.

your faimly's cool then ^___^

Hidden Ninja45
10-03-2009, 06:23 PM
A lot of my friends like Naruto. Only my neighbor/friend really likes the show and is obsessed with it like I am.

LightningSage
10-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Well I don't care what my friends, and family think... as long as I like Naruto Im fine with that. although it would be better to share the same opinion w/ someone you know.

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Well I don't care what my friends, and family think... as long as I like Naruto Im fine with that. although it would be better to share the same opinion w/ someone you know.

exactly, it always nice to be able to click over something with someone you know presonally.

LightningSage
10-03-2009, 09:08 PM
exactly, it always nice to be able to click over something with someone you know presonally.

hmm yeah. at leats there's forums like these where other ppl can hang out

zerosameri
10-03-2009, 09:11 PM

my Mom, Dad, Sister, Half Sister, Twin Brother, and 6 of my frineds like Naruto.

My Mom and Dad like it but aren't into it completely

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 09:12 PM
hmm yeah. at leats there's forums like these where other ppl can hang out

That's why I'm here lol I have no one to talk to about Naruto other wise

dragonjinchuriki dj
10-03-2009, 09:14 PM
some of my friends like it but my family dont they say that its " to violent"WHO EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING!!! XD

zombie ruler
10-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Some of my friends do but my family thinks it stupid

Sakura~Uchiha
10-03-2009, 09:15 PM
my friends do. we're used to watch naruto together. ^^

darkXotaku
10-03-2009, 09:53 PM
me and my friends are narutards, im way more of one then they are tho.

LaGueraUchiha
10-03-2009, 10:49 PM
hmmmm....I agree w/ sasukefallen and lightningsage.

GenFlower12
10-04-2009, 10:54 AM
My cousin liked it before I did so he knows more then I do.There was this girl last year who had a picture of Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura as cats and they were on top of each other.You could say it was a sign that she is in to it like me.She doesn't talk about it know because she hasn't been up to date with the manga thanks to a virus on here computer.

LaDy TsUnAdE 77
10-04-2009, 11:57 AM
its a small circle but I have some friends who watch it and we talk about it and my big sister watches with me

goldendreamer
10-04-2009, 04:15 PM
My brother and my friends are into Naruto.

The Shady Ninja
10-04-2009, 04:19 PM
My brother and my friends are into Naruto.
That's cool.

brooksey
10-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I got 4 or 5 friends. None really my best friends but yea... there ok..

xxDivinitytwilightxx
10-04-2009, 04:35 PM
one of my friends,and my 3 brothers watch Naruto....but my parents think im a total geek for watching Anime...Lol :)

Hatake Girl
10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
one of my friends,and my 3 brothers watch Naruto....but my parents think im a total geek for watching Anime...Lol :)
haha my parents think that too! but who cares?

The Shady Ninja
10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
I have three brothers too :)
And lol. My mom does not like any cartoons at all, but my dad likes cartoons, but not really anime :mrgreen:

Hatake Girl
10-04-2009, 04:44 PM
I have three brothers too :)
And lol. My mom does not like any cartoons at all, but my dad likes cartoons, but not really anime :mrgreen:
my brother and my sister like naruto and anime. my mom likes cartoons but thinks anime is too violent. my dad only watches football -_-

Lafe
10-04-2009, 05:21 PM
my family is dumb idek they don't watch any anime only my friends

nexthokage
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
father ,53 years old is in it like me and my mom a little

serenauchiha16
10-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Really now? I gotten my mom into Anime and she absolutly adores Naruto, but not as much as me :D
Lol.

Sasori12
10-05-2009, 06:22 PM
They both do.

Ur Mom
10-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Only my sister and a few friends

Kuromaki
10-05-2009, 06:25 PM
none of my friends or family members like naruto :'(

Ur Mom
When you live in the southern part of a mid-sized southern town, people hate anime

Ur Mom
Maybe alot of people in CN are from a city like me?!

Sasori12
10-05-2009, 07:00 PM
none of my friends or family members like naruto :'(

Awwww, :cry:

Vincent3313
10-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Well, I tried to get my older brother in to Naruto. I showed him one episode of Naruto and he hit stabbed me with a pencil, the only anime he likes are Inuyasha and Case Closed lol. Also, anime is somewhat frowned upon in my school lol. I think I know about 2 or 3 kids in my school who watch Bleach, but that's about it. And my oldest brother would probably like Naruto if I showed it to him but he doesn't live at my house so I don't really have enough time to show it to him. He likes most of the old-style animes, like DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun... I don't blame him though, those are the greatest shows eva.

Wow... this post is rly long, I salute those who read through the whole thing.

Kaida
10-06-2009, 06:26 PM
I have two friends who like Naruto. One of them is another Akatsuki fan. Currently i'm trying to get my other two friends into it, but it has been hard.

AngelUchiha
10-06-2009, 08:07 PM
they don't know i watch Naruto or the other anime i watch

Looney-Lyra
10-06-2009, 08:52 PM
My brother loves it with me... My dad will watch it sometimes... My mom would prefer me doing something constructive. XD :roll: I also have quite a handfull of friends who like it as well. ^.^

FuutonRasenShuriken
10-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Only my friends do. My mom doesent get why I like it......

jesse uzumaki
10-10-2009, 07:43 AM
yeah only my little brother likes naruto and as for my friends only about 2 of my best friends like naruto the other 5 of my friends don't. oh even my girlfriend likes naruto ever since I gived her a pakkun ploshy doll as a gift she thought it was so cute even a shikamaru one so she likes naruto now too however she strated to have a crush on shikamaru hmmm gets jelouse.

sasu_girl
10-10-2009, 12:19 PM
som of my frienz do. i'll sort them out 4ya. lunch frienz: no, choir frienz:yes, hr frienz: yes, s.s. frienz: yes, gym frienz: no, science frienz: no, math frienz: no. n my parents make fun of me for likin anime. they call manga mango. ^_^

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-10-2009, 12:36 PM
me, my brothers and sister were into naruto since we saw the episode with itachi in it! we started to watch it every saturday nite when it was cn, we would be like, "YEAH NARUTO'S ON!!! Record it!" we even watched the naruto ondo the three day marathon with 50 hours of nothing but naruto! WHOOO!!! we had all the seasons recorded on dvr all until one tragic day when we got our cable box got taken away and we lost cable for like 6 months. we always wondered what was happening on naruto, all until one day when we got cable back... but the show was canceled! we we were shocked, outraged and we cried...! :shock::mad::cry: but thank goodness for disney xd we have naruto back!!! WHOOO!

Deidei59
10-10-2009, 09:05 PM
HAHAHA, I wish... My friends think it's stupid that I like Naruto. They think that it's a kids show like Pokemon and Yugioh. They all think that all anime is like that. They say that they tried it so that they can say it's stupid, but I know they haven't...

I would love to see my parents watch Naruto with me! xD I always point out the hints of Sasunaru that I see when I watch it. If I did that around them, they would freak out and never let me watch anime again!

I have one friend that likes Naruto with me, but she's only on episode, like, thirty something. >_< So I can't talk about it with her, or else she will kill me for ruining things. -sad-

Eternal Chaos
10-10-2009, 09:10 PM
My little brother...I wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for him

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-10-2009, 09:19 PM
My older brother liked it, and introduced it to me. Now, I am considered a Narutard...:oops:

It's all good though! xD

ByakuganMaster024
10-10-2009, 09:38 PM
My little brother watches it with me but I've got no one else that likes it. My mom flip-flops on me though. Sometimes she'll come in the room and say something like "oh that's cool" but then the next day she'll be like "when are you going to stop watching that stuff". I just wish she would make up her mind about it at least.:lol: Oh well, at least my brother likes it.

Senkaimon
10-10-2009, 10:01 PM
My sister likes Naruto, and I would show her Bleach, but she's in college and doesn't live here anymore. My cousins (both girls) love Naruto, maybe more than I do. One also used to be a member here, and the other is still one. Both my parents like anime, especially Naruto, so I guess it runs in the family. :lol:

Kakashi's Girl
10-11-2009, 09:04 AM
My twin sister and my older brother like Naruto! :D
My parents have never watched it, but I think they wouldn't like it so much! :lol:
Many of my friends like Naruto! :mrgreen:

The Eater of Charkra
10-11-2009, 09:14 AM
If my friends knew I liked Naruto they would bust a gut laughing at me.

battlehorse
10-11-2009, 12:07 PM
my friend and family both like naruto:D.too bad my dad is a anime hater.:(

KaiserKMPunk
10-11-2009, 12:08 PM
2 of my friends like it and my step-dad likes it

AgentShayd
10-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Well both my friends *well most of them* and my family like Naruto...hence the we are openning an anime shop...^^

water style?
10-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Some of my friends like it.

Nurys
10-19-2009, 08:21 PM
My mom likes it, my brother likes ot, all my friends hate it, they don't know what they're loosing...

Rain_Fear
10-19-2009, 08:43 PM
I have a few buddies who get into it pretty good.

BlackxPink
10-19-2009, 08:45 PM
My sister likes anime, (she introduced me to it, lol) two of my cousins like it, my parents hate it, and all my friends hate it.

Sunagakure
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Myself and my friends like Naruto ^^ My friend at work bought me a Sasuke key chain the other day - what a nice treat :D

painxkonan
10-20-2009, 03:51 PM
i have 2 friends who like naruto but my family hates it (THEY HATE NARUTO)

MoonStarNinja4
10-20-2009, 04:08 PM
I have one friend that likes Naruto. My sister hates it, and the rest of my family doesn't really care for it; they only know that I like to watch/read it.

Memitim
11-18-2009, 09:46 PM
a few of my friends do and my cousin does

( Yahiko )
11-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Most of my friends,
family their not in to it ....

VioletDi
11-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Friends and family. Wouldn't be here if it weren't for my brothers.

naruman
11-18-2009, 11:05 PM
My mom and cousins like Naruto

John Cena
11-19-2009, 04:55 AM
every body i know like naruto!!
lol

Konoha'sGreenThunder
11-19-2009, 05:13 AM
No, and no matter how many times I explain to them how to pronounce it, they say, "Nuh-rootoo."

animelover
11-19-2009, 05:30 AM
One of my friends do and thats about it. Others are like, its stupid, why watch something like that all the time.

Yukinari
11-19-2009, 05:34 AM
Some of them. They love my art work, and how anime inspires it. My litte brother has become a complete nartuo fan though. Its funny how he reacts everytime i bring home naruto things. ONe time i bough the head band, and he liked it and ran around school the next day showing if off.
And he went crazy when i got the loves to. lol
I still think back about it, and its hilarious.
He gets mad everytime I remind the kid. He's embarassed about it. Deep down I know he likes it still.

SasuNaruIsCanon
11-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Family: My Dad, and brother
Friends: 3. XD

MannyGAGA
11-19-2009, 10:19 AM
My friend like it!

flamey234
11-19-2009, 10:24 AM
My family doesn't but some of my friends do

Wismical
11-19-2009, 10:27 AM
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I got my cousin into liking it, and my little brother.
But other than those two, my family hates it, and so does my best friend. xD

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Sai9497
11-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Only my friends like it.

Miss Bella Rose
11-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Ohh I'm finally proud that my familly and my friends( most of them) like manga/anime INCLUDING Naruto of course... so proud of you all!!!

ninja05
11-19-2009, 02:58 PM
My friends like Naruto.

Wounded_Shadow
11-19-2009, 06:18 PM
My family hasn't a clue what Naruto is.

nightfire
11-19-2009, 06:23 PM
a lot of my friends are also total narutards like all of us here. My parents hate naruto, my dad hates video games and japanese stuff so of course this is even worse to him than most of my nerd stuff. my mom has only seen the episodes where naruto hits on haku then it turns out to be a guy..... and then both of my parents watched the sanin fight part where kabuto cuts himself to throw blood on tsudane and then he like beats her........