PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha The Final Act

MoonStarNinja4
10-03-2009, 11:01 AM
So what did you guys think if it?

I watched it without subs (so I'm still waiting for Shonen Sunday/Hulu to release it), but I still knew what was going on, cause I read the manga. I thought it was pretty good, but it was kind of rushed I think. Like they had bits and pieces of Chapters 359-367 cramed into one episode...

I second that opinion, it was not good (compared to the manga; when not comparing the two together, then yeah, it was good). They would have been better off just skipping chapters then to cram them in the episode the way they did. Well, hopefully it'll slow down in the next episodes to come.

ChaosInuYasha
10-04-2009, 08:15 AM
I hope they do too. I mean I'll be mad if it's just a rush job instead of taking it slow.

inuyashafan101
10-04-2009, 08:19 AM
So what did you guys think if it?

I watched it without subs (so I'm still waiting for Shonen Sunday/Hulu to release it), but I still knew what was going on, cause I read the manga. I thought it was pretty good, but it was kind of rushed I think. Like they had bits and pieces of Chapters 359-367 cramed into one episode...

I second that opinion, it was not good (compared to the manga). They would have been better off just skipping chapters then to cram them in the episode the way they did. Well, hopefully it'll slow down in the next episodes to come.
i think it was great