PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Quote on Naruto?

Cloud_Love_Ninja
10-02-2009, 12:53 PM
"marry someone who is not too ugly and not too pretty. Have two children, first a girl, then a boy. Retire after my daughter is married and my son becomes a successful ninja, and spend the rest of my life playing Shogi or Go. Then die of old age before my wife." ~Shikamaru Nara

Cloud_Love_Ninja
10-02-2009, 01:09 PM
"Heh, I don't know what's going on, but I'm always up for getting wild." ~Kiba

Hockey Otaku
10-02-2009, 01:11 PM
"marry someone who is not too ugly and not too pretty. Have two children, first a girl, then a boy. Retire after my daughter is married and my son becomes a successful ninja, and spend the rest of my life playing Shogi or Go. Then die of old age before my wife." ~Shikamaru Nara
That was my favorite too. Another was,
"You don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it."
-Kakashi Hatake

Cloud_Love_Ninja
10-02-2009, 01:19 PM
"Konoha can be rebuilt... I'm counting on you Naruto." ~Minato

ShikamaruGenius
10-02-2009, 01:59 PM
HO The Kakashi dont get it QUote is one of My best tooXD!!!

but when I first saw ur post I Just thinking about ONE QUOTE
"How troublesome" -Shikamaru

anyway I love many quotes thats character make one my other one is

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate.. when people hurt others,they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. PAIN allows people to grow...and how you grow is up to you."JIraIya-SAMA!!

Hinata♥Hyuga
10-02-2009, 02:04 PM
T-the one in the siggy... (: Sometimes, it just seems so hard to believe.. I actually said it.

SasukeFallen
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
"You don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it."
-Kakashi Hatake

You stole mine! lol I love that quote... But also there's:
"I've lived longer than you. And times have been bad. I know the pain of loss. You and I haven’t really been fortunate. It's true. But it could be worse. For me, and for you, too.... We've found good friends, haven't we? Because of your losses, you should understand." -Kakashi

Sasuke should have really listened to him

[Shikamaru]
10-02-2009, 02:20 PM
"I can see it by the way you look at him. Sakura, You Lo-" Yamato.

Cloud_Love_Ninja
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
"Ebisu sensei's a closet pervert?"~Kakashi

SakuraGirl
10-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Sakura-(To Ino) "Didn't you know? Women have to be strong in order to survive!"
"I will get stronger as long as I continue to try!""I've always considered myself to be a true ninja... but those were just empty words, because Sasuke-kun and Naruto were always in the lead! But now it's my turn to take the lead, and all of you can watch me from the background!""I'm the one who made Naruto suffer the most... I've just been getting it wrong... just been screwing it up... I don't want to get it wrong anymore... don't want to screw it up anymore."
Hinata-(To Naruto) "When I watch you, I feel strong, like I can do anything - that even I am worth something."(To Neji) "I will never go back on my word, because that's my ninja way too!"(To Naruto) "[I]I used to always cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way... but you... you showed me the right way... I was always chasing you... wanting to overtake you... I just wanted to walk with you... I wanted to be with you... you changed me! Your smile saved me! So I

Hockey Otaku
10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Another good one is:
I actually went out of my way to set the alarm this morning, and I woke up before it went off. Now I'm too lazy to get up and turn it off, but I can't just listen to that stupid ringing forever. What a drag...
-Shikamaru Nara

Dei's_girl
10-02-2009, 03:05 PM
"Art is a bang, un!" ~ Deidara <3
"Art is internal." ~ Sasori <3

Kaen Mikami
10-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Anything said by Hidan, especially when he says the line about divine judgement shall be passed on those who don't care about the pain of others.

EXILED ANBU
10-02-2009, 04:24 PM
"War brings pain and injury to both sides"- Pein
"The leaf will grow again...its in your hands naruto"- 4th hokage
"Believe it"-Naruto
"You don't have enough hate"- Itachi
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."-Obito

fox_of_life13
10-02-2009, 04:36 PM
'i'm gonna kill u' Kakuzu said that to Hidan xD
'Believe it' we ALL know who says that! i think "Believe It" would have been a better tittle for the show.

Kuromaki
10-02-2009, 04:49 PM
"Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future...eternal beauty." - Sasori

"Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion." - Deidara

"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack...hatred." - Itachi

"I've always considered myself to be a true ninja...but those were just empty words, because Sasuke and Naruto were always in the lead! But now it's my turn to take the lead, and all of you can watch me from the background!" - Sakura

Those are my favorites right there.
"Art is a bang, un!" ~ Deidara <3
"Art is internal." ~ Sasori <3
You mean eternal, xD

zerosameri
10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm really pi**ed of right now! - Sasuke Uchiha

Fan of Minato
10-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Its such a drag~Shika

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."~Third Hokage

"You will find the answer... I believe in you."~Minato

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."~Nagato..

Black King
10-02-2009, 04:55 PM
As of now...probably the one in my signature.

And this one...
"A flaming sunset, like blood..."
--Jiraiya
And a ton more.

C-C
10-02-2009, 04:55 PM
♥"If you're a girl or a boy means nothing on the battlefield!" ~Tenten

Jindai Kazeyama
10-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Sai to Naruto at the Hot Springs: "Oh so you do have one after all!" I just cracked up hard at that one.

SasukeLovesMe11
10-02-2009, 05:23 PM
I know you're a worthless guy with questionable "equipment".~Sai
I cracked up at that.

Nine
10-02-2009, 05:25 PM
HA!!~Deidara when he blows up his clay.

ShikamaruGenius
10-02-2009, 07:52 PM
"If U dont answer I will turn You into Frog!"
"I said I will turn You Into Frog!"

*tickle*

Cloud_Love_Ninja
10-03-2009, 09:27 AM
"Even if it's been a while, you should remember your comrades' faces. Why? Because otherwise you will hurt their feelings when they call out to you." ~Shino

Sakura~Uchiha
10-03-2009, 10:02 AM
i'm not a pervert, i'm a BIG one!! - Jiraiya.
And also the other on my sig.

darkXotaku
10-03-2009, 10:04 AM
HA!!~Deidara when he blows up his clay.
its actually KATSU, wich actually isnt translated to ha. srry dude

darkXotaku
10-03-2009, 10:06 AM
mine are:
"Those who break the rules and regulations are scum.But, those who abandon their comrads are worse then scum." -Obito Uchiha
and
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pein

Kyuubi Uchiha
10-03-2009, 10:40 AM
"Never heard of him. Am I supposed to care?" -Sasuke to the Nine-Tailed Fox

"You don't get it. You THINK you get it, but its not the same as actually getting it. Get it?" -Kakashi

"Here's payback for what you did to my a**!" -Naruto

"I am NOT a little pervert!" ("Oh yeah, then what are you?") "Mwaahaahaaa...! I'm a big one."- Jiraiya

Vex
10-03-2009, 10:48 AM
I've always liked the one along the lines of "It's a promise of a lifetime!" said by Naruto to Sakura when she couldn't quit crying after Sasuke left.

SasukeFallen
10-03-2009, 11:16 AM
"Sakura-chan, you really love Sasuke, don't you?"~ This makes me so sad, I'm a die hard SasuSaku shipper, but seeing Naruto's heart break like that was sad.

itachifan100
10-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Dattebayo!!!~Naruto Uzumaki

hinataisblue42
10-03-2009, 11:24 AM
"DEIDARA-SENPAI" ~Tobi

ECW Original
10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
"He looked at me the wrong way"-Gaara

Natsumii145
10-06-2009, 01:13 PM
-Kakashi Hatake

"Ebisu sensei's a closet pervert?"~Kakashi

ahhhh...i love these "Kakashi moments" as i call them ^^ they make me laugh....