PDA

View Full Version : [Theory] Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 01:42 PM
So, Aurega is back after quite a while of inactiveness!

Some of you might remember the last time I made a prediction a while ago about Naruto being a Senju. Now after a while, the manga has revealed more, and now other people are speculating about it as well, so it's time for me to move on.

Coming up in this episode of Aurega's Theorycrafting: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

So what do we know of the EMS? We know that it is the ultimate form of sharingan, and in order to obtain it, an Uchiha needs to take the eyes of their brother - Basically they need to steal an eye from another Uchiha.

Now, think about that last sentence. Who in the Naruto series currently has taken eyes from another Uchiha? Two people has done that, That's right, Kakashi! And Danzo!

The most peculiar thing is that Tobi/Madara has insanely powerful space/time jutsus. But Kakashi proved that his sharingan had access to a very powerful space/time jutsu, Kamui. Danzo's sharingan is unknown, but it was shown that he could defeat a whole bunch of chunin/jonin level ninjas with ease on his own, without being hit.

Now some of you might see where I'm headed?

So if my theories are correct, both Kakashi and Danzo has partial Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan! Why partial?
Because I believe that to activate the full powers of the EMS, you need to already have another sharingan eye and the combination of the eyes will give rise to the true EMS.

But Kishi said that one of the characters will be permanently blinded, and I believe it will be kakashi, as he will use his partial EMS to prevent Madara from avoiding Naruto's attack.

In the end, Madara will probably give Sasuke his eyes, and we will see another battle between Naruto and Sasuke, but this one will mark the end of the series, but this time, Naruto needs to find a way to counter the EMS's full powers without the aid of Kakashi.

I also believe Danzo knows this, and is searching for another sharingan to go with his current one to activate a true EMS.

That's all for today folks, stay tuned for the next episode of Aurega's Theorycrafting!

Feel free to give some rep if this makes sense, or if you liked this.

Sephiroth
10-01-2009, 01:46 PM
i see the viable point here aurega i would have to agree with you on that

Fan of Minato
10-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Its a good observation/theory.
But Kakashi can't be blinded, remember he has only one sharingan eye. He might not be able to use the Sharingan, but I doubt blinded.
Sasuke's near blindness by the way..(used Susanoo's like crazy, so he should be)..
Good theory though...
(Naruto being a Senju was Naruto Addict's theory, wasn't it? are you Naruto Addict? xD.)

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
But Kakashi can't be blinded, remember he has only one sharingan eye. He might not be able to use the Sharingan, but I doubt blinded.
Sasuke's near blindness by the way..(used Susanoo's like crazy, so he should be)..
Good theory though...
(Naruto being a Senju was Naruto Addict's theory, wasn't it? are you Naruto Addict? xD.)
No, but I added something to his. I'll give him credit for starting it though, as I found his theory on the net.

I doubt Sasuke will be the one who's getting blinded, at least for a while. Maybe after the final battle, he will be.

Yori
10-01-2009, 01:58 PM
I give Kakashi 2 more times of using his MS and his eye will go blind. Aurega I like the theory

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Good theory though...

Sasuke should be dead by now, seriously. I don't understand how you just recently obtain Magekyo and you can pull out all of what he's doing, while taking on Kages. How many times has he used Ammy, he's used Susanoo, he's used Chidori, he manipulated Ammy into a shield, he was Elbowed, and piledrived by the Raikage now he's taking on the Mizukage.

Sasuke should just keel over...

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo (Nightmare) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi/track/solo+dolo+(nightmare)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Zoro Uchiha
10-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Don't forget that sasuke has the power of the white snake so he definantly won't be out of the picture for wrong. Not only that but your theory suggests that Kakashi and Danzo have some sort of blood relation to the uchiha clan for the ems to even work. Please note that my only knowledge is the anime series provided by VIZ and what ever I learned from Narutopedia.

Cursed_Sage
10-01-2009, 02:09 PM
As great and full-proof as this theory seems,it also means one thing...Naruto might end soon!! I don't know if I'm quite ready for that.... But as far as the theory,it's pretty well thought out,and I can't help but agree with it a bit.

Uchiha Blood
10-01-2009, 02:09 PM
No arguments at all. interesting.

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Come on people, feel free to discuss this and give your views! I want this to be a real discussion!

I'm disappointed in you Sasori and FoM!

mrsticky005
10-01-2009, 02:11 PM
So if my theories are correct, both Kakashi and Danzo has partial Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan! Why partial?

I agree. Kakashi nor Danzo can never have true EMS because they are not Uchiha.

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 02:13 PM

I agree. Kakashi nor Danzo can never have true EMS because they are not Uchiha.

Read on, I believe that if they take another eye of an uchiha, they will be able to have true EMS.

Space Cowboy Sasori
10-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Come on people, feel free to discuss this and give your views! I want this to be a real discussion!

What'd FoM do? Fine, about your theory it is than.

One question, did you mean Madara will give his eyes to Sasuke or Madara will give Kakashi's eyes to Sasuke?

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Cudi Zone (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi/track/cudi+zone) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

sharingandeamon24
10-01-2009, 02:20 PM
thats a good point but when u said end of series did u mean overall or just the end of a filler

Phariah824
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM
this theory does not hold up because EMS is gained by someone that has achieved Mangekyo and than takes a clansman's eyes to gain EMS. so it is a kekki genkai, a genetic ability. neither Danzo or Kakashi are Uchiha and neither has Mangekyo. they are just using the basic abilities of the sharringan nothing uber. Danzo is most likely happy for another eye because the eye he has is damaged. just as he is seeking Kabuto not only for the possibility he knows of him an Orochimaru's talks but for Kabuto's notes to possibly fix his eye. regular sharringan is a huge prize.
so no partial EMS doesn't work.
also still no proof of Naruto being a Senju.

Lelouch Vi Britannia
10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
That's a good theory you got there.

mrsticky005
10-01-2009, 05:17 PM
I think Kakashi and Danzo have incomplete EMS or maybe just MS.
They have the highest Sharnigan ability that they can have.

In short to gain Uchiha greatness you must be Uchiha

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:26 PM
I believe Kakashi can't go blind because he only has the Sharingan in on eye, so probably Sasuke......

ShariKage
10-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I think to have the full EMS the person that gave it to you had to have the MS.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
10-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Kakashi doesn't go blind because his eye was implanted.

According to some people/sites, Eternal Mangekyo is not the combination of two Mangekyo, but just a Mangekyo that you do not lose eye sight while using. So, according to some people, Kakashi already has an EMS

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Kakashi doesn't go blind because his eye was implanted.

According to some people/sites, Eternal Mangekyo is not the combination of two Mangekyo, but just a Mangekyo that you do not lose eye sight while using. So, according to some people, Kakashi already has an EMS

No, Kakashi does not go blind because he only uses his Sharingan when he is forced to or pushed to the limit. If he had the EMS I think he would have used it more and shown some more strong jutsus.

Fan of Minato
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM

Pshhh Cry baby xD
JK

Alright..
I see one flaw that is:
Madara is "using" Sasuke as a tool remember?. I doubt that Madara will give "his tool" his eyes, which he killed his brother for.
Also Kakashi and Danzou having EMS sounds a bit odd, don't ya think? MS's form changes when it goes from MS to EMS. Kakashi's looks like a normal MS, and its stated as a MS as well...
I doubt he has EMS. Danzou is a mystery and could very well have EMS (partial)..
But the whole MS---->EMS thing requires a eye transpant BETWEEN BROTHERS.
Obito is not Kakashi's brother xD. (IF he was then the person who sells Ramen would be the main character 0_o).
Shuisui is not Danzou's brother either...:lol:
SO I doubt that they both have EMS....

Besides that, I agree with the theory:lol:

You wanted a discussion 0_o now you get one o_0.:mrgreen:
So wanna answer those for me....

P.S. off topic what happened to your avatar?.
Kakashi doesn't go blind when MS is used because:
He can't revert "back" to his normal eye, his sharingan can't be turned off so there is not eye in that socket.

mrsticky005
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM
ems has new jutsu

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 05:38 PM
this theory does not hold up because EMS is gained by someone that has achieved Mangekyo and than takes a clansman's eyes to gain EMS. so it is a kekki genkai, a genetic ability. neither Danzo or Kakashi are Uchiha and neither has Mangekyo. they are just using the basic abilities of the sharringan nothing uber. Danzo is most likely happy for another eye because the eye he has is damaged. just as he is seeking Kabuto not only for the possibility he knows of him an Orochimaru's talks but for Kabuto's notes to possibly fix his eye. regular sharringan is a huge prize.
so no partial EMS doesn't work.
also still no proof of Naruto being a Senju.

I'm having this partial theory, because Kakashi can't use any of the "normal" MS jutsus, but he has access to a powerful space/time jutsu, something that Madara has a better version of. Kakashi's DO possess mangekyo, in case you didn't notice, Kamui is his special jutsu. We do not know what abilities Danzo has, but since he took care of his assassins alone with ease, it means that he has great powers.

No proof that Naruto is a Senju, no, but recent chapters are hinting to it, and people are discussing it widely now.

ShariKage
10-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Minato, I thought he didn't kill his brother, he just died.

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Minato, I thought he didn't kill his brother, he just died.

I believe he killed his brother for it but he says his brother offered his eyes to Madara.

Fan of Minato
10-01-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm having this partial theory, because Kakashi can't use any of the "normal" MS jutsus, but he has access to a powerful space/time jutsu, something that Madara has a better version of. Kakashi's DO possess mangekyo, in case you didn't notice, Kamui is his special jutsu. We do not know what abilities Danzo has, but since he took care of his assassins alone with ease, it means that he has great powers.

No proof that Naruto is a Senju, no, but recent chapters are hinting to it, and people are discussing it widely now.

>_< don't ignore me xD.
Danzou used his sharingan to count the number of assassins, he didn't use his Sharingan in any "physical" way there. Like a special way.

@Shari: Its not proven yet, many say that he killed him. Its not true though. He gave his life, but still he could have said "I don't want your eyes, I don't want you to die". He didn't say that. He took them so that means that he was willing to take them.

ShariKage
10-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Yea, that's what I meant, but I don't get it.

So he kills his brother, then on his death bed he offers him his eyes?

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Madara is "using" Sasuke as a tool remember?. I doubt that Madara will give "his tool" his eyes, which he killed his brother for.
Also Kakashi and Danzou having EMS sounds a bit odd, don't ya think? MS's form changes when it goes from MS to EMS. Kakashi's looks like a normal MS, and its stated as a MS as well...
I doubt he has EMS. Danzou is a mystery and could very well have EMS (partial)..
But the whole MS---->EMS thing requires a eye transpant BETWEEN BROTHERS.
Obito is not Kakashi's brother xD. (IF he was then the person who sells Ramen would be the main character 0_o).
Shuisui is not Danzou's brother either...:lol:
SO I doubt that they both have EMS....

P.S. off topic what happened to your avatar?.
Kakashi doesn't go blind when MS is used because:
He can't revert "back" to his normal eye, his sharingan can't be turned off so there is not eye in that socket.

Well, think about it, kakashi uses a powerful space/time jutsu with his MS activated. Who else uses powerful space/time jutsus? Yeah, thought so, MADARA!

As for giving his eyes to Sasuke, I think he will when he is defeated, as recent chapters have suggested that Naruto and Sasuke will have a great battle at the end of the series, and this time, they would finish out what they started (remember the battle at the end of original Naruto?). This will be the last Senju vs Uchiha battle, and the outcome will determine what happens to the world afterwards. Madara certainly talks about Sasuke as a pupil he is proud of, who would become more powerful than he is, with a hatred stronger than his.

I'm saying partial EMS because neither of them have the bloodlines of an Uchiha, and I'm suggesting that a perfect EMS can only be formed if you have 2 different sharingan eyes. The mixing of the chakra and the unique sight they grant you will allow you to bend space and time. So Danzo could in theory attain EMS if he got another sharingan eye to go with his current one.

As for my avatar, read my siggy.

That's much better, keep it coming!

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Yea, that's what I meant, but I don't get it.

So he kills his brother, then on his death bed he offers him his eyes?

No, Madara says that his brother offered him his eyes, but some people say that Madara killed his brother and took his eyes.

ShariKage
10-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Oh, ok.

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Well, think about it, kakashi uses a powerful space/time jutsu with his MS activated. Who else uses powerful space/time jutsus? Yeah, thought so, MADARA!

As for giving his eyes to Sasuke, I think he will when he is defeated, as recent chapters have suggested that Naruto and Sasuke will have a great battle at the end of the series, and this time, they would finish out what they started (remember the battle at the end of original Naruto?). This will be the last Senju vs Uchiha battle, and the outcome will determine what happens to the world afterwards. Madara certainly talks about Sasuke as a pupil he is proud of, who would become more powerful than he is, with a hatred stronger than his.

I'm saying partial EMS because neither of them have the bloodlines of an Uchiha, and I'm suggesting that a perfect EMS can only be formed if you have 2 different sharingan eyes. The mixing of the chakra and the unique sight they grant you will allow you to bend space and time. So Danzo could in theory attain EMS if he got another sharingan eye to go with his current one.

So do you still say that Kakashi is the one who is gonna go blind.

Fan of Minato
10-01-2009, 05:51 PM

Space/Time Jutsu users:
4th Hokage
Madara
Kakashi
Any person who uses Summoning jutsu xD

Madara's space/time jutsu is not even confirmed to be his sharingan tech. Seeing as he was able to do that without the sharingan.
I doubt that his space/time jutsu would have a connection with Kakashi's Kamui
Also, many in Narutoverse talked about Space/Time jutsus like they were some sort of techs that can be used by people (with and without the sharingan).

As for the second part:
I doubt Madara will do that, Madara has a lot of Pride more than that of Sasuke. Also Madara does not think of Sasuke as his pupil. He looks at him like a tool, and is using him like he did with Nagato....(I think he said that, when he said "Sasuke's not ready to sync with Gedo", somewhere in that chapter, he compares Nagato and Sasuke). If he is defeated, even if he gives his eyes to Sasuke, Sasuke won't acquire EMS, it has to be brother.
Kill friend-MS
To keep it forever, kill brother-EMS.
Madara and Sasuke are not brothers xD.
So I doubt the eyes would even work, if given.
(Sasuke will acquire EMS sometime probably, but not this way).
If Madara is defeated then he will probably just die, but he won't be killed when Sasuke's on the "bad side". It creates too many problems.

The "Partial EMS" I don't think they have that, because to even acquire EMS you have to kill your brother and have mastered the MS.

Fine, I'l keep it overflowing then.....xD

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Space/Time Jutsu users:
4th Hokage
Madara
Kakashi
Any person who uses Summoning jutsu xD

Madara's space/time jutsu is not even confirmed to be his sharingan tech. Seeing as he was able to do that without the sharingan.
Also, many in Narutoverse talked about Space/Time jutsus like they were some sort of techs that can be used by people (with and without the sharingan).

As for the second part:
I doubt Madara will do that, Madara has a lot of Pride more than that of Sasuke. Also Madara does not think of Sasuke as his pupil. He looks at him like a tool, and is using him like he did with Nagato....(I think he said that, when he said "Sasuke's not ready to sync with Gedo", somewhere in that chapter, he compares Nagato and Sasuke). If he is defeated, even if he gives his eyes to Sasuke, Sasuke won't acquire EMS, it has to be brother.
Kill friend-MS
If Madara is defeated then he will probably just die, but he won't be killed when Sasuke's on the "bad side". It creates too many problems.

The "Partial EMS" I don't think they have that, because to even acquire EMS you have to kill your brother and have mastered the MS.

Sasuke already partially killed his brother so doesn't he too have a partial EMS.xD

ShariKage
10-01-2009, 05:57 PM
He doesn't have the eyes yond.

<Aurega?>
10-01-2009, 08:31 PM

Kill friend-MS

Kamui is the only real space/time jutsu that's comparable to Madara's tech. Not even the 4th had that powerful abilities.

It's not about killing brother, it's more about killing another Uchiha. And if you say that it's needed to kill your closest friend to attain MS, how did Kakashi attain it? Since he developed it during the time-skip and none of his friends are dead. So I think it's more about mixing chakra than actually killing your friend.

Fan of Minato
10-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Kamui is the only real space/time jutsu that's comparable to Madara's tech. Not even the 4th had that powerful abilities.

It's not about killing brother, it's more about killing another Uchiha. And if you say that it's needed to kill your closest friend to attain MS, how did Kakashi attain it? Since he developed it during the time-skip and none of his friends are dead. So I think it's more about mixing chakra than actually killing your friend.

Kakashi has shown a different way of achieving it, possibly the way Sasuke MIGHT use to obtain EMS. Also EMS requires you to have the eyes of your brother, if not then the Uchiha would have killed themselves even more to the point there was no Uchiha because they have killed each other. That didn't happen so doubt it...

There could be another way to obtain the EMS, but Kakashi and Danzou don't have it even a partial version.
If you think about it 4th's teleportation is similar to Kamui and Madara's jutsu.
He warps the space.

took you long enough to post....

Konoha'sGreenThunder
10-01-2009, 08:44 PM
No, Kakashi does not go blind because he only uses his Sharingan when he is forced to or pushed to the limit. If he had the EMS I think he would have used it more and shown some more strong jutsus.

Sasuke doesn't use his that often and he's already noticed some changes. Kakashi doesn't lose eyesight because his was implanted, at least I believe this.

Phenom
10-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I was starting to think this was possible at first, but the moment you said that Kakashi would go permanently blind is when I know that this theory, at least Kakashi's part, can't happen.

Overuse of the MS only makes eyes with an MS go blind. Kakashi has one normal eye and one MS eye, so therefore it is impossible for him to become permanently blinded because only his left eye is affected by the MS and its consequences.

Other than that it is a solid theory, but I'm pretty sure that the Uchiha that the eyes are taken from actually had to be a blood brother, ie same mother and father.

Nine
10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
I'd Rep you because this make perfect sence.But I can't so all I can say is....Godd copy and pasre with add-ons!xD

Phariah824
10-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Kakashi gained his eye from Obito and he never activated Mangekyo so Kakashi doesn't have it from there. Kakashi never developed mangekyo, he gained it from copying from Itachi. so it is probably a sharringan tech that you need mangekyo to use fully, which shows why he can only use it at such a limited capacity as he even states. he doesn't use it as well as Itachi or as strongly.
so how can Madara's tech be the only more powerful one? when Kakashi is using a partial tech since he isn't an Uchiha, that he copied from Itachi? by all rights Itachi's would than have been stronger than Kakashi's. so Kakashi doesn't even have a full mangekyo let alone a partial ems. he has a partial mangy tech not full use of mangy. he never killed a loved one to create it and he wouldn't be able to increase it that way since he doesn't have the Uchiha bloodline to do so.
also Minato's time space jutsu is only surpassed by Madara's. Kakashi isn't even in the fourth's league. Kakashi can barely control it and only as a weapon and it takes all his concentration / focus.
so ya in ranking the 4 people we know of using time / space jutsu i would have Kakashi in at #4 not #2
#1 Madara
#2 Minato
#3 Itachi (since Kakashi is using a partial version copied from him)
#4 Kakashi

MannyGAGA
10-02-2009, 04:31 AM

Some of you might remember the last time I made a prediction a while ago about Naruto being a Senju. Now after a while, the manga has revealed more, and now other people are speculating about it as well, so it's time for me to move on.

Coming up in this episode of Aurega's Theorycrafting: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

So what do we know of the EMS? We know that it is the ultimate form of sharingan, and in order to obtain it, an Uchiha needs to take the eyes of their brother - Basically they need to steal an eye from another Uchiha.

Now, think about that last sentence. Who in the Naruto series currently has taken eyes from another Uchiha? Two people has done that, That's right, Kakashi! And Danzo!

The most peculiar thing is that Tobi/Madara has insanely powerful space/time jutsus. But Kakashi proved that his sharingan had access to a very powerful space/time jutsu, Kamui. Danzo's sharingan is unknown, but it was shown that he could defeat a whole bunch of chunin/jonin level ninjas with ease on his own, without being hit.

Because I believe that to activate the full powers of the EMS, you need to already have another sharingan eye and the combination of the eyes will give rise to the true EMS.

But Kishi said that one of the characters will be permanently blinded, and I believe it will be kakashi, as he will use his partial EMS to prevent Madara from avoiding Naruto's attack.

In the end, Madara will probably give Sasuke his eyes, and we will see another battle between Naruto and Sasuke, but this one will mark the end of the series, but this time, Naruto needs to find a way to counter the EMS's full powers without the aid of Kakashi.

I also believe Danzo knows this, and is searching for another sharingan to go with his current one to activate a true EMS.

That's all for today folks, stay tuned for the next episode of Aurega's Theorycrafting!

well u are rite bout diz all of thiz makes sence,naruto must find a way to win with out kakashi...but maybeh naruto can do it he had da rite toolz..........

mrsticky005
10-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Kakashi's MS CAN'T be copied from Itachi because the Sharnigan cannot copy
bloodline limits and the sharnigan is a bloodline limit.

The Demon Zabuza
10-02-2009, 11:11 AM
New angle.

Say that EMS was the mixing of two chakras. Well, Kakashi and Obito mixed chakra's, and they got MS. But if two Uchiha mix their chakra, then they get EMS. So, if the MS is activated with the mixing of two chakra's, then EMS is two Uchiha chakra's.

I haven't quite figured out how regular MS works, but I'll think about it.

<Aurega?>
10-02-2009, 11:19 AM
New angle.

Say that EMS was the mixing of two chakras. Well, Kakashi and Obito mixed chakra's, and they got MS. But if two Uchiha mix their chakra, then they get EMS. So, if the MS is activated with the mixing of two chakra's, then EMS is two Uchiha chakra's.

I haven't quite figured out how regular MS works, but I'll think about it.

that was what I was getting at in my theory... EMS is the mixing of 2 sharingans. When you have only one and a normal eye, you get a partial EMS. It might be weaker than the normal MS, but it is vastly different.

Now keep in mind that I like to theorycraft, so all this is specilation but it does make a certain amount of sense to me at least.

And no, kakashi didn't copy from itachi for reasons stated above.
This theory explaing kakashi's unique MS techs quite well I think.

<Aurega?>
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
I'd Rep you because this make perfect sence.But I can't so all I can say is....Godd copy and pasre with add-ons!xD

Copy and paste from where? Did someone else make this theory before?

mrsticky005
10-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Blood seems to be a key factor in getting MS as Sasuke got MS from Itachi's blood.
Though I think it's more of the chakra that flows in the blood actually.

<Aurega?>
10-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Blood seems to be a key factor in getting MS as Sasuke got MS from Itachi's blood.
Though I think it's more of the chakra that flows in the blood actually.

Not really, the MS is triggered from the emotional collapse when losing someone close to you, which is why Sasuke's MS didn't really awaken until after he was told the truth by Madara and was standing at the beach crying.

mrsticky005
10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Not really, the MS is triggered from the emotional collapse when losing someone close to you, which is why Sasuke's MS didn't really awaken until after he was told the truth by Madara and was standing at the beach crying.

If that was true then why didn't Sasuke gain MS when his entire clan died?
Saying MS is gained by "emotional collapse" is like saying "oh it's just magical."
Naruto has been shown to have a lot of science fiction in it because it "explains"
how or why stuff happens in a somewhat reasonable matter. For instance Sasuke
activated sharnigan for the first time because of stress and adrenaline.

Sasuke had Itachi's MS at first. I don't know how he got his own version.
But we have not seen ALL of Sasuke and Tobi's conversation. It jumps
scenes. Maybe the rest would be boring and just walking. But it's possible
that Madara did something to Sasuke during that time.
(I think Madara actually brainwashed Sasuke because Sasuke looks dazed.)

JPSM
10-02-2009, 04:28 PM

Well we really don't know if EMS is the last sharingan form...the combination of the EMS wiht another sharingan or MS could unlock a new sharingan even more powerfull....

About Naruto, I really believe that we will learn that he was some sort of kekke genkai, that will support him, with the combination of kyuubi, sage mode and his own power...and in the next chapters we will see some intense training from him...

mrsticky005
10-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Well we really don't know if EMS is the last sharingan form...the combination of the EMS wiht another sharingan or MS could unlock a new sharingan even more powerfull....

Let's hope not. I'm fine with variations of EMS but we don't need an even more God-like
Sharnigan.

What gets me is how Madara STILL lost even with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharnigan.

<Aurega?>
10-05-2009, 03:04 PM

Let's hope not. I'm fine with variations of EMS but we don't need an even more God-like
Sharnigan.

Haha, keep in mind that the 1st Hokage was the older brother, and also a son of Sage of the 6 Paths, meaning he would probably be one of the strongest ninjas ever.

Which bring to mind: Kishi said that Minato was tied with the first hokage in strength. So how could Minato be unable to do anything to Madara if the 1st kicked his ass hard?

mrsticky005
10-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Haha, keep in mind that the 1st Hokage was the older brother, and also a son of Sage of the 6 Paths, meaning he would probably be one of the strongest ninjas ever.

The 1st Hokage was related to the younger brother.
Madara was related to the older brother.

Which bring to mind: Kishi said that Minato was tied with the first hokage in strength. So how could Minato be unable to do anything to Madara if the 1st kicked his ass hard?

Maybe he was preoccupied with saving the village?

JPSM
10-05-2009, 05:29 PM

Sharnigan.

I already said that once...or twice...my guess is that there was someone supporting Hashirama...its the only way I can see him dodging EMS tricks and gaining an opportunity to attack Madara...

JPSM
10-05-2009, 05:34 PM

1st Hokage, wasn't the older son of the sage of the 6paths....he was a decendent, there is a image here is shown older senju than Hashirama, also if that was the beggning of the ninja tech's, how can the Hyuuga be a centuries old clan?...for Hashirama to be the sage of 6 paths son, all happened in a short time, around 100 years old...and Jiraiya said to Naruto I guess that "centuries ago" there was a man that search for peace, the sage of the 6 paths...

Like I said Hashirama couldn't be sage of the 6paths son...

Like I said...the doubt you raised, proves yet again that there could be something/someone supporting Hashirama...its the easy explination, and the simplest of all usually its the correct one

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Great theory Aurega! I wouldn't mind if this is how the story goes! :)

Nemico
10-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Sasuke should be dead by now, seriously. I don't understand how you just recently obtain Magekyo and you can pull out all of what he's doing, while taking on Kages. How many times has he used Ammy, he's used Susanoo, he's used Chidori, he manipulated Ammy into a shield, he was Elbowed, and piledrived by the Raikage now he's taking on the Mizukage.

Sasuke should just keel over...

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo (Nightmare) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi/track/solo+dolo+(nightmare)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Very im quite surprised with Sasuke to be able to pull out this power out of nowhere and use it to such a level. But anyways i like your theory it sounds good and im not sure of Kakashi going blind but maybe partially yea.

mrsticky005
10-05-2009, 06:39 PM
I already said that once...or twice...my guess is that there was someone supporting Hashirama...its the only way I can see him dodging EMS tricks and gaining an opportunity to attack Madara...

I think it's just Madara vs the 1st.

I'm just saying that the EMS is not all it's been hyped to be since even with it
Madara was defeated.

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 06:54 PM
spoilers spoilers spoliers nice theroy it cant be danzo because he dies suske kills him

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 07:03 PM
i think its sauske thats gonna die because naruto has more upgrades alright 1 he has the wil never to give up 2 he has sage mode 3 he has the kyubbi 4 he is gonna leran how to control it 5 he has the gift that itachi gave him then there is sauske he lost the curse mark and itachi. but he got ms and now ems but thats it

kuro_uchiha
04-20-2010, 07:12 PM
i think that the gift that itachi gave naruto is some kinda genjusu that will show sauske the truth and itchi will come ad tell sauske ur dumb dont go for revenge and stuff like that then naruto and sauske will come together and after years of not being on a team their teamwork is still flawless and they will kill madara and kabuto and naruto becomes hokage and every one is happy

RicenChicken
04-20-2010, 07:28 PM
I dont think kakashi has any partial EMS, EMS is obtained by related eyes. I mean unless danzo = obitos father and like Kakashi gets his hands on danzo's real eye or something and then he gets EMS. But transporting some1 to an alternate universe couldnt stop some1 from not getting hit.

I mean, theirs already a fact that some1 knew how to bypass madara's teleporting intangibleness.

Magic
04-20-2010, 08:05 PM

This is 100% wrong...

It isn't because an "emotional collapse", you need to kill your best friend to get the MS legitimately... But before Itachi died he gave Sasuke his MS by touching him on the forehead with index finger. He also always did it when they were younger, Itachi would touch Sasuke on the forehead to give him some of his abilities to help him progress (shown in flashbacks when he became amazing with Shurikens the next day). This showed us how much he loved Sasuke, and at the same time how much he wanted him to develop...

The MS was triggered to activate when Sasuke came into contact with Madara's Sharingan, hoping that it would protect Sasuke from Madara's "lies"... Itachi never wanted Madara to make Sasuke his puppet.

Thats how he got it...
Itachi must have been able to give people his abilities, along with conditions in which to trigger them (if needed)...
Simular to what Itachi did to Naruto.

mrsticky005
04-20-2010, 08:13 PM
This is 100% wrong...

It isn't because an "emotional collapse", you need to kill your best friend to get the MS legitimately... But before Itachi died he gave Sasuke his MS by touching him on the forehead with index finger. He also always did it when they were younger, Itachi would touch Sasuke on the forehead to give him some of his abilities to help him progress (shown in flashbacks when he became amazing with Shurikens the next day). This showed us how much he loved Sasuke, and at the same time how much he wanted him to develop...

The MS was triggered to activate when Sasuke came into contact with Madara's Sharingan, hoping that it would protect Sasuke from Madara's "lies"... Itachi never wanted Madara to make Sasuke his puppet.

Thats how he got it...
Itachi must have been able to give people his abilities, along with conditions in which to trigger them (if needed)...
Simular to what Itachi did to Naruto.

I think you're catching on but I don't think a simple poke would do.
Rather i believe it is a chakra transfer. Actually I think one's blood
contains there own chakra and by Sasuke getting Itachi's blood
in his system he got his chakra too.

Wooster
04-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Yay, more zombie threads. This must be a sign that Zombie Danzo is coming.

I like these theories they are quirky even if I think they are total hogwash.

Magic
04-21-2010, 12:03 PM
I think you're catching on but I don't think a simple poke would do.
Rather i believe it is a chakra transfer. Actually I think one's blood
contains there own chakra and by Sasuke getting Itachi's blood
in his system he got his chakra too.

xD
I obviously know he doesn't do it by a simple poke in the face. There's more to it than that, some type of chakra transfer or maybe mind control/genjutsu (maybe without showing him doing it) obviously without Sasuke knowing, unlike Naruto (who Itachi obviously wanted to know)...

I don't know exactly, but maybe the finger poke to the forehead is Kishi's way of signifying it, whilst at the same time showing how much Itachi loved Sasuke (always smiling when doing it)... but at the same time Sasuke hated him poking him (always angry when he did it) LOL...

This action always summed up their relationship to me. Itachi trying to help/protect Sasuke, whilst Sasuke hated him for reasons that Itachi felt wasn't his fault...