PDA

View Full Version : RP Ultimate Death Showdown: kakashi jiriya uzumaki vs tsunade uchiha

Superwes Reborn
10-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Aaaand go!

Terrain: A small island, since you both are fire users, if you fall into the water you lose

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-01-2009, 01:24 PM
okay then,
*draws sword, engulfs it in black flames, and stands at the ready*

Hally
10-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Prepare your self to see what the new espada number 4 is capapable of. *uses sonido to get behind he opponent in the blink of an eye giving powerful round house kick to the side of the head* take that!

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-01-2009, 07:39 PM
*body turns into a cloud of flames*
im over here!
*points sword at you and black flames shoot from it and follow your every movement*
i call this my tracking flame

Hally
10-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Hmmm sounds very much like amaturatsu. *uses sonido constantly to avoid being hit by the flames.* I dont think you want to mess with an Espada. *Blasts a large fire ball at the black flame while using sonido to once again get behind her opponent blasting a Cero which is a hollows specialty and is very dangerous*

Superwes Reborn
10-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Dead?

Hally
10-03-2009, 10:30 AM
hmm I wonder if my cero killed him. *stands waiting for him to respond* hello!!!:lol:

Superwes Reborn
10-03-2009, 12:30 PM
No I mean the thread but...I'll pm him

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-03-2009, 04:13 PM
YAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
*falls from air with sword 5x normal size due to black flame coat*
aahh! that was cool, nice move, but watch this
BLACK SUPERNOVA!!!!
*black flames burst from my sword in every diretion at supernova heat*
and now
DESTRUCTIVE FLAME DANCE!!!
*black flames fly in every dirction, surrounding everything and stopping all possible movement*
heh, lets see you avoid this

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-03-2009, 04:50 PM
*stands at the ready*
hmmm,
*puts away sword and creates a sword made purly out of flames*
BLACK FLAME EARTHQUAKE!!!!
*stabs ground with fire sword and black flames burst out of the ground craking it and sending pillars of flame into the air*

teralife
10-03-2009, 08:22 PM
GO KAKASHI!!!
*cheers*

Hally
10-03-2009, 11:00 PM
How can you still be able to fight after my Cero???? *surround herself with a huge fire barrier to block the black flames while going into her relase form which is called the flaming phoenix. Wings of fire surround her and her spiritual pressure increases drastically. She now has a sword made of fire.* Now I would like to see you try to fight me in my release form. *flys in the air and then uses sonido while blasting repeated Cero at her opponent, while blasting fire from her zanpaktou.*

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-04-2009, 07:56 AM
something called illusion flame
*suddenly thousands of copies of me appear out of nowhere*
*all shout* MILION FLAME BADE SLASH!!!
*1 million copies jump in the air and slash the opponent repededly with real swords*

Superwes Reborn
10-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Wow, fire vs fire, this'll be nice

Superwes Reborn
10-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Oh, I forgot to add, your setting is a small island. Since you guys both have fire, if you fall in the water then you lose

teralife
10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
You should have mentioned the terrain at the beginning!!!

Superwes Reborn
10-04-2009, 03:56 PM
I know, let me edit.

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-05-2009, 02:59 PM
i made the last move and my opponent hasnt posted in a while, does that mean i win by forfit?

Hally
10-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Sorry. Ive been buisy.

Jada: Crap! *gets stabbed repeatedly using sonido she barily manages to escape the attack her body all covered in blood.* Your good. too good. I have not choice. Like Ulquiorra I have a second release. *uses her second release to transform. Release alwos an espada to change there appearance and become stronger as well as heal any injerys they might have had.* I am just getting warmmed up. *Now four wing of fire are visible and the fire barrier around her becomes more intense. She now has two fire blades. Using sonido while fireing repeated fire balls she moves behind her opponent stabbing him with her two fire blades in the back.* I never thought I would have to use my second relase. You are awesome.

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Sorry. Ive been buisy.

Jada: Crap! *gets stabbed repeatedly using sonido she barily manages to escape the attack her body all covered in blood.* Your good. too good. I have not choice. Like Ulquiorra I have a second release. *uses her second release to transform. Release alwos an espada to change there appearance and become stronger as well as heal any injerys they might have had.* I am just getting warmmed up. *Now four wing of fire are visible and the fire barrier around her becomes more intense. She now has two fire blades. Using sonido while fireing repeated fire balls she moves behind her opponent stabbing him with her two fire blades in the back.* I never thought I would have to use my second relase. You are awesome.

*image dissapears* you know im still using my flame imagery
and now, *throws flame covered sword and pierces your heart* gah, im running low on energy, if that last move didnt finish her i'll have to use my almighty technique...

Hally
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
So you think! My second release form also alows me to make fire clones. *gives her a chance to figure out where the real one is she uses her special ablity to pin point the real person with her special pheonix eyes which are now flaming with fire giving her the ability to see through illusions. Clone dissapeares as she sondio's behind him combining her cero with a large fire ball blasting it at him.

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 03:23 PM
*takes the hit and stays still*
that all you got? i barley felt it

Hally
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM
No way. What on earth are you. No normal human can withstand that type of attack in a second release form. *Keeps a good eye on the real person while using sonido in a circle blasting repeated Cero combined with fire. Sondio's behind her opponent and stabbes him with her 2 fire swords through the back piercing through his body trough his heart. Opens her mouth to blast a large cero right at his head.* You are way to good.

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 03:35 PM
*continues to take hits, looks up* enough of this, i havent realy been taking damage, ive been absorbing the energy of your attacks from the beginning, all for this one last attack. *starts to obtain an aura of black flame* no one can survive this attack, NO ONE........*pauses* this is the end of our battle *aura gets larger* this is the end.
BLACK FLAME FUNERAL
*large explotion destroys the terrain, the blast radius covers 20 km of area decimating everything it comes across, turning it to dust*

Hally
10-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Umm okay but didnt you just destroy youself in the process????

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 03:38 PM
yes, thats what i said NO ONE survives it is a sacrificial attack like deidara's c0 attack

Hally
10-06-2009, 03:40 PM
I understand. So we both die. *gets blown up by the attack.*

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 03:42 PM
no winner, no loser

Hally
10-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Right. Good fight! You were definatly a challange. I wasnt expecting that last attack.

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 03:47 PM
it was a last resort attack, you put up a good fight too. I wasnt expecting flame clones from your side, it was hard keeping up with all of the sonido you were using

Hally
10-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks.

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 03:50 PM
i also wasnt expecting a second release form, i didnt know ANYONE could do that, im not that far in the story yet

Hally
10-06-2009, 04:40 PM
well there is one person in the manga that can Ulquiorra the fourth espada

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
cool, cant wait to see them in the story

Superwes Reborn
10-12-2009, 04:06 AM
Um.. wow, I wasn't expecting that. Well then, that places you both in the losers bracket. Um, kakashi, please don't use that move again, it makes it hard to rethink matches