PDA

View Full Version : comment to cartoon net work

naruto and sakura
05-01-2009, 08:23 PM
send a comment to cartoon net work saying how much you love naruto and tell them
to put back on the air show them how much you love the it show them how you feel every one

Spartacus
05-01-2009, 08:27 PM
What's in it for me?

naruto and sakura
05-01-2009, 08:35 PM
naruto could come back
guess you dont like naruto

Spartacus
05-01-2009, 08:35 PM
wait who's Naruto?1?!?!?

naruto and sakura
05-01-2009, 08:55 PM
your on his web site :!:

BaneDeidara
05-01-2009, 08:57 PM
i dont think cartoonnetwork ever reads those comments. i tried that, a lot of my freinds and i got everyone we know to send messages to them telling them to bring back toonami. i think total we had about 50 or so. NONE of us ever got a reply.

naruto and sakura
05-01-2009, 09:03 PM
well at some time one person will care enough to look at a little and then they will do some
thing about it you just need to keep sending we just have to hit the right person at the right time and pray

itasan
05-01-2009, 09:07 PM
i dont think cartoonnetwork ever reads those comments. i tried that, a lot of my freinds and i got everyone we know to send messages to them telling them to bring back toonami. i think total we had about 50 or so. NONE of us ever got a reply.

According to one of our friendly mods (as if i could actually remember which one. -_- terrible, terrible memory.) they "pay a lot more attention to those things than we think" (or something to that effect. the actual post is on the "naruto shippuden on adult swim" topic, I belive...)

BaneDeidara
05-01-2009, 09:09 PM

According to one of our friendly mods (as if i could actually remember which one. -_- terrible, terrible memory.) they "pay a lot more attention to those things than we think" (or something to that effect. the actual post is on the "naruto shippuden on adult swim" topic, I belive...)
i forgot about that thread a long time ago lol. then why dont they ever reply? the way they act it seems like they dont care about their viewers at all :roll:

itasan
05-01-2009, 09:18 PM

i forgot about that thread a long time ago lol. then why dont they ever reply? the way they act it seems like they dont care about their viewers at all :roll:

They probably get hundreds of comments each day, which get siphoned off to the dark workings of the corrperation until they finally end up in some employee's inbox, at which time they are scanned read for any sort of coherent thought, and that presented they go through the dark tunnels again until they come up somewhere where somebody with some kind of power reads them and evaluates the mass opinion. So they dont have time to reply to um. Or something like that. xDD

naruto and sakura
05-01-2009, 09:22 PM
but if every one and i do mean every one will send them a comment then we should get it back

itasan
05-01-2009, 09:25 PM
*shrug* The way i see it, it can't possibly hurt anything, it only takes about a moment of my time, and it just might help something. That counts for worth it in my book.

naruto and sakura
05-01-2009, 09:27 PM
awsome i just hope a paryer will be heard and a comment will be read and every his enough

itasan
05-01-2009, 09:38 PM
"As a teen with a habit of viewing cartoons religiously, I love you guys. Your shows kick ass. But we need to bring the culture back to this isolationist country! (okay, dramatic over-exageration, but you get my point!) We're so inwardly focused that we're completely losing track of the rest of the world. That day North Korea launched its "satelite"? Our headlines were filled with celebrity gossip. To actually make a point out of this babble that probably means nothing to you, the makers and broadcastors of cartoons; anime is a small way of keeping the U.S. at least somewhat in contact with the rest of the world. Plus, its damn good tv. So, cn, I ask just one thing from you (and no, this isn't another "BRING BACK TOONAMI YOU BAST****!!!1!!" message. ;D). Air Naruto: Shippuden. That is my request. More anime would be amazing. But Naruto: Shippuden is the bare essentials at this moment. Just give us that. (and yes, I was one of the vocal protestors on the [as] boards when the anime went away there too. ;D)"

With a message like that you figure they got to read it at least for their own amusement if nothing else. xD

itasan
05-01-2009, 09:38 PM
And yes, I really did just litterally send that to them. xD

Chidori Shuriken
05-02-2009, 06:22 AM
I'm gonna send them a bunch of trash at how stupid they are. Now they have all these crappy shows like Chowder.

sakura202
05-02-2009, 09:41 AM
well i just say yes

Hiro
05-02-2009, 11:52 AM
where do you go to comment i want to give the website to all the naruto lovers at my school and have like a petition or someting

kakashigirl
05-02-2009, 02:30 PM
their is a rumor going around that cartoon network is going to be live action shows from now on or so they are trying to be. but they are keeping adultswim for anime and stuff. I don't know if it is true or not b/c like I said it is a rumor

itasan
05-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm gonna send them a bunch of trash at how stupid they are. Now they have all these crappy shows like Chowder.

*dies*

Chowder is probably one of the best, most mature shows on cn! D: they, admittedly, went through a spell of about five ridiculously stupid episodes, but other than that i find it highly amusing. xD

their is a rumor going around that cartoon network is going to be live action shows from now on or so they are trying to be. but they are keeping adultswim for anime and stuff. I don't know if it is true or not b/c like I said it is a rumor

They are starting a new block (like how they have action on one night and comedy another) called cnReal. this is a collection of live-action shows, such as the other siders. (bluck. I could definitely do without the live-action) I doubt they would completely turn to that though. :D

kakashigirl
05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
that is good to hear, b/c it wouldn't be CN if they didn't show cartoons or anime!!!!