PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Shadows of Darkness
09-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Why do people like evil people such as Deidara??? Dont get me wrong i like some of them but why do they because they are evil?

Debate why and let me kno lolz...

Jinchiruuki
09-28-2009, 05:09 PM
People tend to like others who act the way they want to in a sense but can't or have restraint. Such as having the attitude to not go by the rules. We all want to be that way at some point but know sometimes we can't and it's fun seeing it in action. Rebels for the win!

Shadows of Darkness
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Wow! Thanx! YOu did a good job explaining that!

Jinchiruuki
09-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Wow! Thanx! YOu did a good job explaining that!

Your welcome ^_^

Kuroda Taishi
09-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Since when is Deidara evil?

AkumaTenshi
11-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Since when is Deidara evil?

...he k-kidnapped Gaara-sama, participated in his death, tried to blow up Sunagakure no Sato, and i-is a crazy bomb artist.

And the reason w-why people like "evil" characters is because generally, the antagonists of a story are m-much more interesting than the protagonists. They have i-interesting backgrounds and motives and depth of p-personality.

TNA Kitten
11-06-2009, 08:44 PM
...he k-kidnapped Gaara-sama, participated in his death, tried to blow up Sunagakure no Sato, and i-is a crazy bomb artist.

And the reason w-why people like "evil" characters is because generally, the antagonists of a story are m-much more interesting than the protagonists. They have i-interesting backgrounds and motives and depth of p-personality.I hate Deidara

Naruko-chan
11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Because people like bad boys, and Deidara is a very bad boy. ;)

zombie ruler
11-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Because people like bad boys, and Deidara is a very bad boy. ;)

yes he is and bad boys are interesting

darkdemonofthemist
11-06-2009, 08:47 PM

And the reason w-why people like "evil" characters is because generally, the antagonists of a story are m-much more interesting than the protagonists. They have i-interesting backgrounds and motives and depth of p-personality.
Wow someone dug this up from the graveyard!

Y-your way of p-posting i-is a-nno-y-ying! :mrgreen: jk

AkumaTenshi
11-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Wow someone dug this up from the graveyard!

Y-your way of p-posting i-is a-nno-y-ying! :mrgreen: jk

...what d-do you mean by "dug this up f-from the graveyard?"

nano
11-08-2009, 08:57 PM
People are entitled to like Deidara, just like any other character in the series.

Ayokana
12-06-2009, 11:37 AM
As far as I can remember, whenever I would take interest in a show/movie/book/series/video game/whatever, I would always fall in love with the evil characters. I don't know. Mainly because I subconsciously admire their past, because usually they have terrible pasts, and I just want to cradle them, I suppose. That is true with many Naruto characters. Just think about it. And with many other series. I like the struggle between trying to hold fast to sanity and regular humanity, and breaking free. It fascinates me. Do I make sense? lol

itachifangirl5
12-29-2009, 12:33 PM
deidara is awesome, un!!:mrgreen: