PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Poll about the music...

The Forgotten One
09-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Who here would rather see the music from the Shippuden anime in Revolution 3 instead of new music?

ByakuKage
09-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Shippuden has a good soundtrack, but you can't deny that the series has had some rocking stage music so far. But, as long as they keep the Final Valley music from Revolution 2, instead of using the theme from the EX series, I'll be happy

So, I choose the 3rd poll option

The Forgotten One
10-01-2009, 06:26 PM
I just want good "Naruto-esce" music

Sasori_X
10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Sadly, we won't be getting anime music to this game due to copyrights. Though I chose the third option because both music rocks. Though I prefer the anime music to be played during cutscenes during storymode. Fits the mood more, but can't be to demanding now.

ByakuganMaster024
10-04-2009, 03:45 PM
If they added anime music to the game that would be awsome!:D But I wouldn't mind if they also put new music in with the anime music. Unfortunately though, Sasori_X is right that because of copyrights or something they aren't allowed to put the anime music in.

Hatake Girl
10-04-2009, 05:05 PM
If they added anime music to the game that would be awsome!:D But I wouldn't mind if they also put new music in with the anime music. Unfortunately though, Sasori_X is right that because of copyrights or something they aren't allowed to put the anime music in.
in the first naruto revolution, there were parts of the music that came from the anime. for example, the sand village was sadness and sorrow... i think .... oh well, i think that there is a posibility that some anime songs will find their way on the game.