PDA

View Full Version : Volume 46 = OUT already, yet?

Zazuro
09-25-2009, 07:24 PM
I just don't wanna waste my time to Barnes & Noble and get the volume 46 if they don't have it but don't feel like ordering it or having it alert me but

I KNOW it's release date is October 6th but i went to this site where it tells the release dates of volume books and Volume 46's release date is said to be : 9/24/09.

So i am wondering, have anyone gotten the volume book 46 yet?? If so, since WHEN did you get it.

Somtimes these books get released like few days- couple weeks early. :|

SasukeFallen
09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
I just don't wanna waste my time to Barnes & Noble and get the volume 46 if they don't have it but don't feel like ordering it or having it alert me but

I KNOW it's release date is October 6th but i went to this site where it tells the release dates of volume books and Volume 46's release date is said to be : 9/24/09.

So i am wondering, have anyone gotten the volume book 46 yet?? If so, since WHEN did you get it.

I still think that it won't come out 'till october. They havn't done any releases that were early withoutr noticication in a few years. But if it comes out any sooner I'll let you know right away ^___^ I buy them the day there released.

*Borders still says it's released on 10/6

mangagirl
09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
i dont know sorry

EXILED ANBU
09-25-2009, 07:32 PM

yea i hate when that happens. one of my friends live closer to the bookstore than i do and one of the books was supose to be released in set. and he had went there to get something else he reads and he saw that the vol. was already out. he txted and told me about it so he beat me to it lol.

Zazuro
09-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Wait, you're saying that Vol. 46 is out BY YOUR AREA, EXILED ANBU??

Zazuro
09-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Hmmmm, anyone know/got it yet?

The Shady Ninja
09-26-2009, 01:37 PM
I just went to Barnes & Noble, the newest they have is 45. Sorry.

SageNaruto69
09-27-2009, 03:12 AM
just ordered it today i should get it by wednesday [off of barnes and noble] along with reborn! 13, bleach 28, fairy tail vol. 7, and nora vol. 7

Kon
09-27-2009, 03:14 AM
yea u can order it or u can wait until its release date and go buyt it from the store