PDA

View Full Version : *465* Discussion

Phariah824
09-25-2009, 03:27 AM
ok this one was kinda interesting

Mizukage is hawtwhat was that kekkei genkai? looked like water or liquid that covered the hole in the wall. than turned solid not like ice but like mud that was hardened.

that samurai leader has got a set of brass onesi mean the amount of power in this chapter these nins are displaying, and he jumps up to attack Sasuke without hesitation. thats courage.

Sasuke is getting darkerhe leaves his teamates to continue after Danzo, even after all the bonding / friendship they have developed. (remember they have been functioning like a real team caring for and saving each other)Itachi's sword and sussano combo was all clear / white (possibly because his soul and motives were still honorable?) and Sasuke's is all dark (his motives are evil and foul, also possibly a combo w/Am technique?)

and that punk DanzoDanzo abbandons the other Kages and land of Irons leader, he ran like a little beeoch. so for everyone making excuses for him, ya there went your hokage in a cloud of chicken feathers. he totally disgraced himself and the village imho.

Jugo.....umall we need now is Goku popping up and saying "aha there you are Cell you can't escape me. you look differant, this must be a reincarnation" :roll::lol::p
all in all i liked it

Lone Wolf
09-25-2009, 03:53 AM
Mizukage's Kekkei Genkai is Yoton(Lava Release) which is combining fire and earth releases together, the same ability as Roshi the 4 Tails Jinchuriki.
Sacrifices of teammates are needed to complete a mission in their case kill Danzo.
And Danzo must have some reason to run away like that i know he is no Coward so he must have a plan. As for Jugo uhh he transfered some flesh to Sasuke so i think he can absorb flesh too.

Skrall
09-25-2009, 04:55 AM
Mizukage as the same Kekkei Genkai as Roshi and the same hair colour, are they from the same clan?

Lone Wolf
09-25-2009, 04:57 AM
yes Roshi is her grandfather LOLOLOL

3littlepigs
09-25-2009, 06:51 AM
ok this one was kinda interesting

Sasuke is getting darker he leaves his teamates to continue after Danzo, even after all the bonding / friendship they have developed. (remember they have been functioning like a real team caring for and saving each other)Itachi's sword and sussano combo was all clear / white (possibly because his soul and motives were still honorable?) and Sasuke's is all dark (his motives are evil and foul, also possibly a combo w/Am technique?)

He really hasn't developed any friendship/bonding with them, even though he should. When he almost died fighting Killer Bee and they saved him, for a moment (a really short one) he remembered Team 7 but nothing else. Sasuke's a jerk when it comes to caring about others...and now with all this "negative energy" coming out of course he'll leave them behind as long as he can kill Danzou and get his stupid revenge! :roll:
As for Susano'o's sword, on page 1 it looks black...I'm pretty sure his whole Susano'o looks evil....
-------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was ok....I'm really glad nothing happened to Gaara. Danzou's such a chicken, always running away! How can that guy honestly be Hokage? As for Sasuke, he should be out of chakra by now, he has been using MS and Susano'o almost permanently and he still has chakra to fight the Mizukage and probably Raikage and Kazekage too? Kishi really loves Sasuke that's the only explanation for that now. Yes, I understand he needed to look stronger than when he fought Itachi, mainly because we just saw Naruto fight Nagato and all his Pain bodies...but still Nagato was one person and it was just his chakra. Sasuke's fighting 3 Kages plus their jonin without any help from his team and when he should be out of chakra, oh yeah and he can still use MS! that's ridiculous!:mad:

on page 4 did it seem like Suigetsu was fixing his sword? or was that just the broken half?

Phariah824
09-25-2009, 07:35 AM
@ Lone Wolf .... Danzo not a coward? lol he is still w 2 more Kages and Irons leader and 5 top level nin....he was gone so fast Kishi didn't have time to draw him.

Jugo was only able to heal Sasuke because he was compatible with his curse mark. he can't just heal anyone like that i'm sure. so for him to heal himself the donor should be as compatible i would guess, otherwise it should be like when a donor gives an organ to someone and they reject it.

@ 3LP ya i agree Sasuke has been burning chakra like nutz, besides the susanno he has used chidori/ electric attacks also. i mean Naruto in sage mode burns it out with 2 rasengashuriken?sp?, and Naruto is supposed to have a large chakra out of sage mode, let alone in Sage mode.

i_love_kakashi
09-25-2009, 07:51 AM
Ugh, i wish stupid Donzo didnt run away.
How did he get away though? I thought he was
ordered to stay or something like that. Or am I just
not paying attention that one guy with the byakugan
left?

Vivi
09-25-2009, 08:52 AM
left?

Danzo ran away.The way we know him he MUST have a plan also Ao ust followed him.

Oh and Mizukage and Roshi arent related or anything.
Roshi obtained his Lava release from the 4 Tails.
Mizukages is a KG.

princezzhinata
09-25-2009, 08:54 AM
LOLZ! At first I thought Sasuke used a Spiderman jutsu when he was hanging down on the ceilling XD

i_love_kakashi
09-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Danzo ran away.The way we know him he MUST have a plan also Ao ust followed him.

Oh and Mizukage and Roshi arent related or anything.
Roshi obtained his Lava release from the 4 Tails.
Mizukages is a KG.

Thankyou!
So what do you think donzo has planed?

Vivi
09-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Thankyou!
So what do you think donzo has planed?

Fu Danzo's Guard said something about Sasuke and his Sharingan before like going to him/it.

I believe he wants to lure Sasuke away from everyone for a 1-1 so he can obtain Sasuke Sharingan.
THis however confirms Vaans theory about Danzo possibly being Oro's Sensei.
Oro obsession with it could be adopted from Danzo's teachings as his Sensei.

However this is just a thought.

i_love_kakashi
09-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Fu Danzo's Guard said something about Sasuke and his Sharingan before like going to him/it.

I believe he wants to lure Sasuke away from everyone for a 1-1 so he can obtain Sasuke Sharingan.
THis however confirms Vaans theory about Danzo possibly being Oro's Sensei.
Oro obsession with it could be adopted from Danzo's teachings as his Sensei.

However this is just a thought.

is everyone obsessed with the sharingan?:shock:

ShikamaruGenius
09-25-2009, 09:18 AM
I think He want'S to sasuke Kill al the kages,It would be less troublesome for him.But seriously,How can we know exactly what this scumbag wants to do XD!he just dont want to die that's why he running away cause he know he's the one targeting..

Vivi
09-25-2009, 09:25 AM
I think He want'S to sasuke Kill al the kages,It would be less troublesome for him.But seriously,How can we know exactly what this scumbag wants to do XD!he just dont want to die that's why he running away cause he know he's the one targeting..

Danzo afraid?Nope.He was able to go toe to toe with Prime Hiruzen the strongest Ninja Konoha has ever seen.

No way Danzo is afraid especially after seeing how he took out 22 Ninjas without getting hit or even breaking a sweat not to mention how fast he did it.

ShikamaruGenius
09-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Yah I agree! I dont said he was afraid.Maybe he run away because his sharringan thake most of is chakra and he already use twice so he can't use it again...Beside,all the kage were against him so he just take the advantage when the samurai elder attack sasuke to leave without explain why he used his sHaringan to control the samurai leader...

3littlepigs
09-25-2009, 10:07 AM
left?

Well he was ordered by the Raikage but it's not like he has to obey him, Ao is just a jonin so even if he yells and orders Danzou to stay unless the other Kages back him up why would Danzou listen to him? Danzou's such a coward, his two jonin will probably take care of Ao...

I'm sure Danzou wants Sasuke's eyes but I think he knows he has no chance against Sasuke at the moment so he has to plan something else before facing him....:???:

@Phariah824
Exactly my point! Naruto we all know has an immense reserve of chakra if he runs out of his own chakra and could see him being careful about how many attacks he could use, etc... but Sasuke's just using all of his most powerful techniques, which all drain chakra pretty quickly and he doesn't even look exhausted!:mad:

ZackAttack
09-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Thoughts on the chapter

-Mizukage is the best looking girl in the series beating out tsunade.

-Ao is going to get offed

as for the getting sasukes sharingan, I think he meant because ninja villages keep their secrets of jutsu and kg to themselves, not to take it for himself.

I'm glad they haven't shown sasuke actually beat any kage yet and that he ran from gaara and crew. If he would have stood a chance against 2 kages and 3 jonin it would have been way over the top for me.

Vivi
09-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Well he was ordered by the Raikage but it's not like he has to obey him, Ao is just a jonin so even if he yells and orders Danzou to stay unless the other Kages back him up why would Danzou listen to him? Danzou's such a coward, his two jonin will probably take care of Ao...

Ao has to be more than a Jounin since he was chosen to Guard the Mizukage.Plus he fought Shisui before and is still alive.Shisui is said to have been the strongest Uchiha of his timealongside Itachi.

Danzo a coward?Like he was against 22 Nins?Or when he fought Hiruzen?

I'm sure Danzou wants Sasuke's eyes but I think he knows he has no chance against Sasuke at the moment so he has to plan something else before facing him....:???:

@Phariah824
Exactly my point! Naruto we all know has an immense reserve of chakra if he runs out of his own chakra and could see him being careful about how many attacks he could use, etc... but Sasuke's just using all of his most powerful techniques, which all drain chakra pretty quickly and he doesn't even look exhausted!:mad:

Sasuke most likely gains his new found power due to darkness.

In Red.

Phenom
09-25-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm getting bored with the manga, all that happens every week is Sasuke either gets stronger or has a new enemy to fight. It's boring and repetitive, at this point all I want to see is Naruto talk to Sakura because unlike with Sasuke that can go more than one way.

Vivi
09-25-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm getting bored with the manga, all that happens every week is Sasuke either gets stronger or has a new enemy to fight. It's boring and repetitive, at this point all I want to see is Naruto talk to Sakura because unlike with Sasuke that can go more than one way.

Kishimoto himself said he will mainly write about Sasuke this year.
After that Sakura and Kakashi have their time.

deidara330
09-25-2009, 12:33 PM
The stuff the Mizukage said kinda creeped me out at the end of the chapter. I wanted to see Chojiro fight, but sadly he won't.

Jugo absorbing the samuri? I have been defending the author whenever someone made a DBZ comparison but that was just exactly like what cell did. I'm sorry, but that was just too much like DBZ. The rest of the chapter was Awesome.

Sasuke is seriously OUT OF HIS FRIGGIN MIND! He took a Raiger bomb to the head, and he got hit by the Raikage several times, he nearly bled his own eye out from Amaterasu overuse, and he's going to fight the Mizukage and Chojiro ALONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? He's almost litterally blinded by revenge now.

Poor Suigetsu and Jugo. Sasuke left them behind for his own revenge. And I totally wanted to see Suigetsu fight Chojiro.

Danzo is not a chicken. Seriously. Sasuke just beat up the Raikage and his bodyguards while Kurozuchi goes to watch the fight and the Mizukage is watching his every move. It's friggin chaos, who wouldn't want to get the heck outta there? Besides, why would he choose to fight? He's an injured old man who wants to unite the shinobi world, and Sasuke intends to kill him. If the Mizukage is gonna fight Sasuke for him, why not let her?

This chapter was EPIC. This chapter was full of 100%
EPIC WIN!

Vivi
09-25-2009, 12:41 PM
The stuff the Mizukage said kinda creeped me out at the end of the chapter. I wanted to see Chojiro fight, but sadly he won't.

Jugo absorbing the samuri? I have been defending the author whenever someone made a DBZ comparison but that was just exactly like what cell did. I'm sorry, but that was just too much like DBZ. The rest of the chapter was Awesome.

Sasuke is seriously OUT OF HIS FRIGGIN MIND! He took a Raiger bomb to the head, and he got hit by the Raikage several times, he nearly bled his own eye out from Amaterasu overuse, and he's going to fight the Mizukage and Chojiro ALONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? He's almost litterally blinded by revenge now.

Poor Suigetsu and Jugo. Sasuke left them behind for his own revenge. And I totally wanted to see Suigetsu fight Chojiro.

Danzo is not a chicken. Seriously. Sasuke just beat up the Raikage and his bodyguards while Kurozuchi goes to watch the fight and the Mizukage is watching his every move. It's friggin chaos, who wouldn't want to get the heck outta there? Besides, why would he choose to fight? He's an injured old man who wants to unite the shinobi world, and Sasuke intends to kill him. If the Mizukage is gonna fight Sasuke for him, why not let her?

This chapter was EPIC. This chapter was full of 100%
EPIC WIN!

So agree!!

I still believe though Suigetsu and Chojiro fight.
Sasuke wont survive another onslaught.
I mean Mizukage,Chojiro and Mifune seems formidable as well.
And Lava release seems vicious.(Whats wrong with this Women??)
What can Karin do?Crap.So honestly someone else of Taka will show up to aid him which is Suigetsu.

Jugo and his absorbtion was truly too much DBZ.

But I always hoped ad believed Sasuke comes back...but even the biggest Sasu return fans should see now there is no way back for him.

EDIT: Best Chapter in a veeery long time.

Kon
09-25-2009, 12:49 PM
the Mizukage is about to get serious and sasuke isnt playing

uchihadraco
09-25-2009, 01:34 PM
seriousely folks sum of u dsnt seem 2 c d big picture here.....danzo isnt a coward...wen thrs kage's thr tak care of d rest of d fight y he gt in2 it?he's a cunning one....he must hav a plan behind it....n i dnt think sasuke left d team bhind...karin conferms him dat thy r alive n d goal of d whole team is 2 capture danzo rte.....i wonder wat yal do if d same thing hapens 2 yal lyk wat hpnd 2 sasuke....to b d strongest is wat we expect frm his character n dats wat we c now....

Sage Of Six Paths
09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
I liked the chapter.

I was too lazy to look up what

Mizukage's Kekei Genkai meant. But

thank you to everyone who told me on this

thread. :mrgreen:

Anyway, Sasuke aure likes fighting Kages, huh?

No theories developed so far in this chapter... But

I did expect Danzo to run away. I bet that he will kill

Ao in the next chapter or so, revealing more of his powers.

Sasuke is getting beat badly, Jugo comes in, breaks some stuff.

Mizukage owns Sasuke, but then Suigetsu helps. Mizukage owned,

Chojuro fight Suigetsu. Suigetsu might reveal to us some new powers.

After this resolves, Sasuke will burst outside and the stone village people

along with sand and lightning come in to battle Sasuke. Naruto and friends

somehow show up and everything gets epic.

Just a prediction...

Naruto
09-25-2009, 03:37 PM
So agree!!

What can Karin do?Crap.So honestly someone else of Taka will show up to aid him which is Suigetsu.

But I always hoped ad believed Sasuke comes back...but even the biggest Sasu return fans should see now there is no way back for him.

So true.

Densetsu_no_D
09-25-2009, 04:13 PM
The chapter was alright....a lil too short.....Sasuke abandoning half his squad doesn't surprise me...he's a man possessed. The Mizukage is about to show her stuff, thats going to be good, and I finally wanna see Chojiro get some fight time, I think he can tear it up....Now I'm curious to see is Karin is going to finally do some work or is she going to hidde in the corner.....and Danzo definitely has some plan.....Is it next week yet?

Phenom
09-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Kishimoto himself said he will mainly write about Sasuke this year.
After that Sakura and Kakashi have their time.

I understand that all characters need their time to be written about, but Sasuke is simply boring the way he is being done. I feel like I am reading a filler right now because of how badly it is being written.

Since Sasuke "captured" Killer Bee he has been traveling to Konoha and then to the summit. When did he have time to train so that he could become this powerful? He didn't have time. Sasuke is basically invincible at this point because the moment he is at a risk of losing he gets a new power out of nowhere. Giving a character a new power after a time period that we do not know what they are doing is fine because we simply assume that the character was training. However, with Sasuke we know exactly what he was doing, so giving him new power is bad story-telling.

If Kishimoto wants Naruto and Sasuke to both be main characters, at this point it seems like protagonist and antagonist, then he needs to spend time on Sasuke training to get stronger just like he does with Naruto so that the reader doesn't think he just randomly gets stronger.

Rasendori's Aesir
09-25-2009, 04:28 PM
karins scared of sasuke now since his chakra is a bad now and sasuke never got a new power he had them with mangeyko

Phenom
09-25-2009, 04:55 PM
karins scared of sasuke now since his chakra is a bad now and sasuke never got a new power he had them with mangeyko

In simpler terms, the Mangekyou gives him the ability to use the powers of Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi (sp?) however it does not make him be capable of using them. He still has to train to be able to use the techniques. This is proven by the fact that Madara says he kept a few secrets from Itachi. This hints at the fact that he trained Itachi to use all of the MS abilities he (Itachi) could use.

C4 Karura
09-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Mizukage's Kekkei Genkai is Yoton(Lava Release) which is combining fire and earth releases together, the same ability as Roshi the 4 Tails Jinchuriki How did you find this out?

Kuromaki
09-25-2009, 05:15 PM
How did you find this out?She showed Yoton in the latest chapter, this was also at Naruto Wiki.

3littlepigs
09-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Ao has to be more than a Jounin since he was chosen to Guard the Mizukage.Plus he fought Shisui before and is still alive.Shisui is said to have been the strongest Uchiha of his timealongside Itachi.

Danzo a coward?Like he was against 22 Nins?Or when he fought Hiruzen?

Sasuke most likely gains his new found power due to darkness.
In Red.

I don't doubt that he's highly skilled since he was chosen to protect the Mizukage but since he isn't a kage and I haven't seen him fight calling him a jonin is good enough to me, and even if he is really skilled you think he's gonna survive Danzou and his two jonin? Ao has been using his chakra (not in large amounts) but using his Byakugan and then being a sensor already puts him at a disadvantage, compared to Danzou's two jonin who haven't done anything except escape with Danzou.

Yeah, he's a coward. Anyone who would choose themselves over his men is a coward to me, I'm not saying he's weak as a shinobi (even if he isn't the strongest). The only reason why he didn't "disobey" Raikage at the time was because all the other 3 Kages sided with Raikage and he was at a disadvantage. As far as I know the fight with Hiruzen was 1-on-1 and he wasn't protecting anyone/anything except his ego...and the 22 nins? you're talking about when he was on his way to the meeting? that was just Kishi trying to show us "wow, Danzou has a sharingan as well" as if it wasn't predictable enough already and I call him a coward because I always remember how he stayed underground when Pain attacked Konoha and decided it was ok to wait for almost everyone to die, including Tsunade just to take control of the village, so yeah in my opinion he's a coward.

I get that Sasuke's "darkness" is making him stronger but it shouldn't give him more chakra, that's what I'm complaining about...even when he fought Itachi after a while you could see them both exhausted but now with all the attacks he's used he's ok to fight 3 Kages? :roll:

GenFlower12
09-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm glad I finally got to see some action.It's been so boring with the people just talking.I thought I would explode if nothing good happened in this chapter.What the Mizukaga said though sounded pretty weird to me.You remember her saying how Sasuke was cute and all that stuff and how she usually mutters to herself about engagements and marriage,I don't know but I think we might find out why she mutters those things to herself.Also did anyone see how Garra thinks about Naruto when Sasuked escaped?He definitly admires him and wants to be like him thus is why he tried to talk some sense into to Sasuke's hard-head.I can't believe Danzo ran away.I know most of you are saying that Danzo has a plan and he isn't a coward or a chiken blah blah blah so I'm not going to say anything on the subject.I can't wait till the next chapter.I hope their are some fighting scenes in them.:D

Phariah824
09-26-2009, 04:06 AM
i cannot believe people don't see Danzo running as a bad thing lol. he has a plan? what better plan would he have than staying w/ 2 Kages and Irons leader? he would have a chance with more people around but he used his super road runner chicken jutsu and disappeared.
he wants the other Kage as allies and wants to lead them. all he has done is leave them, not a great show of trust and unity at all. he ran to save his own behind. a selfish action, his true yellow colors showed. so what he killed 22 nin on his way to the meeting, thats old hat so many nin can do that now it doesn't show anything about his strength. so what he is supposedly injured big deal the old Kage with the injured hip is enjoying the show. he basically has no chance in hell to become leader of a unified council of villages and most likely has ruined his own standing as hokage. especially when word of what has gone down so far reaches the village and land of fire. (how pissed will the Emperor be when he finds out that Danzo most likely used sharringan to manipulate a royal rep and associates to become interm hokage. and than tried to use it on Kages from other villages)
why would he run ? he knows sasuke has been fighting for awhile, burning chakra. he would think he must be getting tired. so he is gonna continue to use people to do what he can't. Sasuke is gonna fight more and get tired and chase Danzo more. and this is all because Danzo knows he cannot beat Sasuke heads up. even after Sasuke has been battling against 2 other Kages and a group of nin.
its a plan born of fear and cowardice. if he was a true Kage he would stand with the others and deal with the situation. i mean the nin show more courage than him they know he is beyond them but they will stay because they have honor. seriously look at Tsunade, she was exhausted yet was still willing to go after Pain. thats some courage and honor.
how is he gonna inspire his nin. all are gonna know Danzo tryed to manipulate using his sharringan, that he ran from his supposedly future allies, he ran from a genin ranked teenaged missing nin from his own village. ya he inspires me to have confidence in him, i would be proud to have him as my Hokage.not.

if Tsunade, the senju and the village has "the will of fire", Danzo lives with the " the will of the chicken"

Airgrimes
09-26-2009, 04:56 AM
woah phariah thnx for the essay.
anywayz i never used to think karin sucks but she does now.
she should go sit in a corner and have a time-out.
I hope Naruto appears in this arc.

Shkin
09-26-2009, 05:54 AM
So agree!!

not really the best for me (because of Sasuke being ridiculously powerful and more and more similarities to dbz) but yeah it is epic!

i love and <3 the Mizukage! hawt!

i love Gaara still...hmmm...the chance of Sasuke going back to Konoha is really getting small...edit: really small!

looking forward for the next chap.

RockyL
09-26-2009, 06:14 AM
i swear if Sasuke beats the kages and their body guards...well i dont know exactly whatd id do besides be ticked off. he has become way too powerfull.

3littlepigs
09-26-2009, 09:17 AM
i cannot believe people don't see Danzo running as a bad thing lol. he has a plan? what better plan would he have than staying w/ 2 Kages and Irons leader? he would have a chance with more people around but he used his super road runner chicken jutsu and disappeared.
he wants the other Kage as allies and wants to lead them. all he has done is leave them, not a great show of trust and unity at all. he ran to save his own behind. a selfish action, his true yellow colors showed. so what he killed 22 nin on his way to the meeting, thats old hat so many nin can do that now it doesn't show anything about his strength. so what he is supposedly injured big deal the old Kage with the injured hip is enjoying the show. he basically has no chance in hell to become leader of a unified council of villages and most likely has ruined his own standing as hokage. especially when word of what has gone down so far reaches the village and land of fire. (how pissed will the Emperor be when he finds out that Danzo most likely used sharringan to manipulate a royal rep and associates to become interm hokage. and than tried to use it on Kages from other villages)
why would he run ? he knows sasuke has been fighting for awhile, burning chakra. he would think he must be getting tired. so he is gonna continue to use people to do what he can't. Sasuke is gonna fight more and get tired and chase Danzo more. and this is all because Danzo knows he cannot beat Sasuke heads up. even after Sasuke has been battling against 2 other Kages and a group of nin.
its a plan born of fear and cowardice. if he was a true Kage he would stand with the others and deal with the situation. i mean the nin show more courage than him they know he is beyond them but they will stay because they have honor. seriously look at Tsunade, she was exhausted yet was still willing to go after Pain. thats some courage and honor.
how is he gonna inspire his nin. all are gonna know Danzo tryed to manipulate using his sharringan, that he ran from his supposedly future allies, he ran from a genin ranked teenaged missing nin from his own village. ya he inspires me to have confidence in him, i would be proud to have him as my Hokage.not.

if Tsunade, the senju and the village has "the will of fire", Danzo lives with the " the will of the chicken"

Yay! I'm happy someone agrees with me on this, he is a coward even if he did have some kind of plan it would only be beneficial to him. That's the guy who wanted to lead all 5 nations? please he's just a chicken....:roll:

Yori
09-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Madara has been absent for some time, he should be coming to bail out sasuke any moment now

Naruto321
09-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Danzo runs like a girl. He is scared lol.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
09-26-2009, 09:23 AM
I want to see Mizukage kick some butt.

I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't at least put up a good fight.

I'm waiting for the scene where all five kages are surrounding Sasuke, it has to happen. Or four if Danzo doesn't come back..

I was disappointed that Raikage lost an arm, I don't know why..

Is the little old man (Tsuchikage, is it?) ever going to do anything?

mrsticky005
09-26-2009, 09:38 AM
I still think white Zetsu is alive.

Naruto321
09-26-2009, 09:40 AM
I want to see Mizukage kick some butt.

I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't at least put up a good fight.

I'm waiting for the scene where all five kages are surrounding Sasuke, it has to happen. Or four if Danzo doesn't come back..

I was disappointed that Raikage lost an arm, I don't know why..

Is the little old man (Tsuchikage, is it?) ever going to do anything?

I think she will kick some butt. She looks strong too.

Swiftstream
09-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello is anyone here?

deidara330
09-26-2009, 01:04 PM

So, you're saying that he should get his own hands dirty instead of letting other people do the dirty work for him? Okay, Sasuke has major Mangekyo hax moves and he survived getting body slammed into the ground so hard that it made a crater. And he nearly killed the Raikage. So, why would he waste his energy fighting with Sasuke when the Mizukage has no other choice than to fight Sasuke? Besides, he's been under close surveilance. He can't do anything while the Mizukage is watching him, so he used the oppurtunity to escape and come up with a plan. In fact, I'm beginning to think it would be stupid of him not to run. Besides, if he wants to be the leader of an alliance, he needs to trick the five kages. A group of the five most powerful ninja ever would be very hard to fool, especially while under the constant surveilance Danzo was under. He was no chicken to run.

Kuromaki
09-26-2009, 01:07 PM
The Mizukage is becoming more awesome with each new chapter.

X__Sasuke__X
09-26-2009, 01:24 PM
What is the Mizukage's jutsu?

X__Sasuke__X
09-26-2009, 01:26 PM
...and there must be a reason Danzo ran away. He would not be scared to fight Sasuke. Reason: he can easily control Sasuke's mind.. and Sasuke wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening to him. Danzo ran knowing he could easily kill Sasuke instantly.

Kuromaki
09-26-2009, 01:27 PM
What is the Mizukage's jutsu?
Yoton, or Lava Release. She shot some globs of Lava at Sasuke.

deidara330
09-26-2009, 01:30 PM
...and there must be a reason Danzo ran away. He would not be scared to fight Sasuke. Reason: he can easily control Sasuke's mind.. and Sasuke wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening to him. Danzo ran knowing he could easily kill Sasuke instantly.
He's not scared at all. But he admitted to only being able to use his tech once a day (although he could've been lying, it would still make sense though) so he couldn't control Sasuke's mind. But he obviously ran because he had needed to escape. Ao revealed his tech and watched him like a hawk. He needed to escape so he could come up with a plan to become the leader of the alliance, and Sasuke's attack was the perfect opportunity. I doubt he could kill Sasuke, but he has nothing to worry about since the Mizukage is fighting Sasuke.

Naruto321
09-26-2009, 03:02 PM
The Mizukage is becoming more awesome with each new chapter.

The next chapter is going to be good.

3littlepigs
09-26-2009, 08:51 PM

I don't think he can control Sasuke's mind that easily, Ao wasn't even born with the Byakugan and he knew someone was controling the previous Mizukage and that Danzou was using that mind-controling technique in the meeting. I know Ao fought Shisui before so he recognized his chakra color but Sasuke was born with sharingan (sharingan is stronger that Byakugan), has MS and apparently is "supposed" to surpass Itachi so I think he would notice Danzou using a jutsu like that, he wouldn't know it's Shisui's technique but he wouldn't fall easily in it. Danzou killing Sasuke easily? did you see how much power Kishi suddendly gave Sasuke? with MS, Amaterasu and Susano'o Danzou wouldn't have a chance, that's why he left. Perfect opportunity for him to get away from the other 4 Kages who already knew of his jutsu.:roll:

lolohwd
09-26-2009, 09:00 PM
um lava is so smexy and mixed with the mizukage=perfect :D

Ashido
09-26-2009, 09:04 PM
I always thought that because she's the "Mizu"kage she'd have some kind of water kekkei genkai.
I'm happy to see that it turned out to be something unexpected.

Vivi
09-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah its weird:|

Kage of the land of water using Lava release what the hell?