PDA

View Full Version : Minato's Father? *Spoiler*

Vivi
09-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Listen up peeps.

I know ALOT of people say Minato is a Senju being Tsunade's son.

Who would be the father then?

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Minato has Jiraya's hair but thats all.
Nothing of his Pervy attitude.

Here is what I think.The one who has a WAY bigger chance to be Minato's father.

Name: Dan. Tsunade's lover.

Why I think that?

Lets check.
Jiraya: Pervy old Sage,writes naughty books etc.
Dan: Calm and collected who would give his life gladly for Konoha.Big Dream: to be Hokage.

Who sounds more like Minato?
Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.
Jiraya never showed much interest of becoming Hokage.
Dan did,Minato did and Naruto did.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
If this doesnt have Beast Status then I dont know what does.
Infact with these stats he is Kage worthy.
Possibly even the best!
Every Character has a weakpoint.Itachi Stamina for example.
However Dan is so Balanced.
Very often being balanced>Higher stats.

He is only outmatched in stats by around 5 people:
Hiruzen,Kisame,Itachi,Kakashi and possibly Sasori.
Even outmatching Deidara.
Why would Kishimoto give such a minor character such massive stats?
Besides with such a strength and ability you have,you REALLY have to ask yourself who or what killed him in the 2nd Shinobi World War 28 years ago.

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Hiruzen was Kage and I doubt he'd kill Dan.
Sasori was 7.

There are only 3 people who could have done this.
You already know right?
Madara,Danzo or Orochimaru
Most characters werent even born so only Hiruzen (would never do it) Danzo,Madara or Orochimaru.

Weird Coincidence seeing Oro again right?
He was there when Nawaki died same with Dan.

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Something only out matched by Kakashi.
With 22 S-Ranks it is highly likely he could have met Madara sometime and had to die for finding out he is still alive.

Now my Point:

Kishimoto would NEVER EVER give a Minor character such stats and amount of Missions.Meaning he must be important.
There is a physical and attitudical similarity between Dan and Minato a bigger one than with Jiraya.
The Dream of Hokage passed on.
Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?

ShikamaruGenius
09-23-2009, 09:38 AM
There's no way tsunade could have a son.After loosing his brother and Husband.First she never trusted anyone after that(until naruto show up) But seriously...Tsunade being a Mom...I cant believe u actually believe that...She will never be the kind of girl to have child.She like too much is apparence to have a baby :D
Dan Die before they could get married or whatever.She couldnt have a child...WHen she saw naruto for the first time she doesnt even know him..Just that he's the demon fox....And Dan Was a great Ninja but die really fast..He died during the war not because of orochimaru or something..Same goes for Nawaki.oro didn't kill him he's just a war victims.
Anyway, I know u did some research but there so much thing that just have any sense..The only thing we know his minato was naruto's dad.Jiraya his godfather.Tsunade? Nothing only the hokage who see Nawaki and Dan Ambition in naruto!

Phenom
09-23-2009, 10:03 AM
There's no way tsunade could have a son.After loosing his brother and Husband.First she never trusted anyone after that(until naruto show up) But seriously...Tsunade being a Mom...I cant believe u actually believe that...She will never be the kind of girl to have child.She like too much is apparence to have a baby :D
Dan Die before they could get married or whatever.She couldnt have a child...WHen she saw naruto for the first time she doesnt even know him..Just that he's the demon fox....And Dan Was a great Ninja but die really fast..He died during the war not because of orochimaru or something..Same goes for Nawaki.oro didn't kill him he's just a war victims.
Anyway, I know u did some research but there so much thing that just have any sense..The only thing we know his minato was naruto's dad.Jiraya his godfather.Tsunade? Nothing only the hokage who see Nawaki and Dan Ambition in naruto!

You realize that she was talking about having a baby before her brother and Dan died, right? I think it is possible.

Raiden
09-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.
Dan: Calm and collected who would give his life gladly for Konoha.Big Dream: to be Hokage.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Besides with such a strength and ability you have,you REALLY have to ask yourself who or what killed him in the 2nd Shinobi World War 28 years ago.

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?
Most characters werent even born so only Hiruzen (would never do it) Danzo,Madara or Orochimaru.

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

With 22 S-Ranks it is highly likely he could have met Madara sometime and had to die for finding out he is still alive.

Now my Point:

Kishimoto would NEVER EVER give a Minor character such stats and amount of Missions.Meaning he must be important.
There is a physical and attitudical similarity between Dan and Minato a bigger one than with Jiraya.
Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?
really want to know who killed him, the RaiKage did it, Raikage punched Dan so hard it looked like he got shot by a 50 cal XD

Densetsu_no_D
09-23-2009, 10:42 AM
That's a very justified theory, great points all around....I never took much stock in the whole Tsunade being his mother....but this does have its points.....

ShikamaruGenius
09-23-2009, 10:43 AM
You realize that she was talking about having a baby before her brother and Dan died, right? I think it is possible.

I realise but there's still no way she could had a child...Come on,if she had a child kishi would had showed us earlier.When she remember Nawaki and Dan why would she dont remember his own son...
I stand my point in saying that Tsunade have no child!
and for the one who killed him..We'l probably never know cause DAn is not a main character..He only appear'S in tsunade flash back...But I agree..It would be nice to know who Killed him...But for kishi it's just not important...

Ho and one other things..Think about this V-valentine(it's not personal beside I agre with some of ur others theory)
If Minato was tsunade son..Why would she said to naruto that one last time,she could have faith in someone(not exacly what she said but she said something like that)
minato actualy become hokage...I think tsunade will At least,Knew it if is child was A Kage.what about the Neckless malediction and the promise that nawaki and dan did before they pass out...
can u explain me why tsunade will not even remember a little thing about minato...Cause they are no similitude between us two...

Yori
09-23-2009, 12:24 PM
No way tsunade could have a child

Zaragor
09-23-2009, 12:32 PM

I realise but there's still no way she could had a child...Come on,if she had a child kishi would had showed us earlier.When she remember Nawaki and Dan why would she dont remember his own son...
I stand my point in saying that Tsunade have no child!
and for the one who killed him..We'l probably never know cause DAn is not a main character..He only appear'S in tsunade flash back...But I agree..It would be nice to know who Killed him...But for kishi it's just not important...

Ho and one other things..Think about this V-valentine(it's not personal beside I agre with some of ur others theory)
If Minato was tsunade son..Why would she said to naruto that one last time,she could have faith in someone(not exacly what she said but she said something like that)
minato actualy become hokage...I think tsunade will At least,Knew it if is child was A Kage.what about the Neckless malediction and the promise that nawaki and dan did before they pass out...
can u explain me why tsunade will not even remember a little thing about minato...Cause they are no similitude between us two...

You know, it could have been because Minato became the student of Jiraya and since they were really close, perhaps saw Jiraya as a fatherfigure. What did Tsunade do during this time? She went around and gambled, lost her money and got drunk. So perhaps Minato was never cherished as he should and Tsunade is too ashamed to admit she even had a son.

Besides, the way Jiraya talked to Tsunade about Minato when they met again after all these years is really weired if Tsunade didn't have some sort of connection with Minato.

Lord Sesshomaru
09-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Tsunade isnt his mother :roll:

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL
09-23-2009, 12:40 PM
You got a point V-Valentine (thinks it makes sense now)
I believe Dan is Minato's Father now :D

kay
09-23-2009, 12:59 PM
imposible he looks and acts nothing like tsunade
tsunade: sort of white-blonde hair brownish eyes and very very white skin+very anoying
minato:yellow blonde hair deep blue eyes and sort of pale tend skin
and he is very calm and not anoying
and he cant be jirayas and tsunade's son becuase the both have brown eyes whaile monato has a deep blue

Vivi
09-23-2009, 01:04 PM
imposible he looks and acts nothing like tsunade
tsunade: sort of white-blonde hair brownish eyes and very very white skin+very anoying
minato:yellow blonde hair deep blue eyes and sort of pale tend skin
and he is very calm and not anoying
and he cant be jirayas and tsunade's son becuase the both have brown eyes whaile monato has a deep blue

Tsunade=Blonde
Dan=Blue eyes,calm attitude

Combine it.Voila.

So indeed possible.

People can tan you know?

[Shikamaru]
09-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Sounds possible. Him being linked to Dan and The Senju, there simply had to come a prodigy out of that combination (Minato). This is most definitely possible, I always wondered how someone as beautiful as Tsunade never had Children. After all, the necklace did accept Naruto as it's new owner. That may be a clue that he is indeed part of the Senju bloodline, in accordance to Naruto constantly calling Tsunade "Granny".

JPSM
09-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Now my Point:

Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?

Well like I said a thousand times were in this forum...Kishimoto doens't give a name to a character if that character will not be important in the story...Tsunade's brother already took his role, by beeing the trigger in Tsunade's decision of becoming the Hokage, and I thought the same about Dan...but then when you said those things about the Status, made me think, its really a lot to a character that Kishimoto would only use to trigger Tsunade decision...

But then, why don't Tsunade says to Naruto that she is is grandmother? I believe that because of some reason, if Minato is like you said, Tsunade and Dan son, he was given to adoption...and then it cames to Naruto...Tsunade only has the suspicion, nothing more...

Also I believe that Tsunade beeing in a coma instead of dead, means that she is yet something to do...and this for me, seems to be, every chapter more likely to happen...Tsunade wasn't killed by Kishimoto, cause he needs Tsunade character to fill the family past in Naruto...

Hinatagirl410
09-23-2009, 04:01 PM
interesting idea. It does have some very good logic behind it.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
09-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Wow. You always come up with these amazing theories Valentine.

I support you on this one! xD

DanzoHokage#6
09-23-2009, 04:47 PM
The only thing we know his minato was naruto's dad.Jiraya his godfather.Tsunade? Nothing only the hokage who see Nawaki and Dan Ambition in naruto!
Jiraya is not minato's dad. He said in episode 126 that IF he was his son he would be really proud of him. NOT that he was his son.

ShikamaruGenius
09-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Jiraya is not minato's dad. He said in episode 126 that IF he was his son he would be really proud of him. NOT that he was his son.

are u taking my word because it's true or u trying to say to me that jiraya is not minato's dad..cause I already know that in my post I said that He was the godfather of naruto.(beside,we were talking about Dan Being minato'S dad who it sure not possible..anyway...

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Interesting theory.

DanzoHokage#6
09-24-2009, 05:29 AM
are u taking my word because it's true or u trying to say to me that jiraya is not minato's dad..cause I already know that in my post I said that He was the godfather of naruto.(beside,we were talking about Dan Being minato'S dad who it sure not possible..anyway...
sorry. i misread. thought it said grand father. you are right and i apologize.

Kuromaki
09-24-2009, 05:55 AM
This theory makes a lot of sense. I believe Dan is Minato's Father now,

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-24-2009, 06:38 AM
its possible that the white fang is..nvm....their age is too similar...jiraiya could be his father,but he said he was narutos godfather...what if it was....ORO OR MADARA!!!:shock:

Vivi
09-24-2009, 08:32 AM
its possible that the white fang is..nvm....their age is too similar...jiraiya could be his father,but he said he was narutos godfather...what if it was....ORO OR MADARA!!!:shock:

Sakumo would be around 55 now it is possible.
Also I kinda like the thought of Kakashi being Narutos Uncle then.

Tsunade never truly like Orochimaru.He didnt do anything when Nawaki was killed same with Dan.

Madara is nearly twice as old as Tsunade.

ROFL if someone says Obito XD

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 08:49 AM
sorry. i misread. thought it said grand father. you are right and i apologize.

That's okay :p.I was just wondering what I did wrong this time haha!

But back at the topic...Now Kakashi being Uncle? haaa come on XD!!!!I dont know why or where do u take all this but it funny..really funny!! it's like If i say that Iruka is his uncle...There's no proof at all of anything u said...Im sorry but if u want to convince me..Show me some proof in the manga please ;)

Vivi
09-24-2009, 08:53 AM
That's okay :p.I was just wondering what I did wrong this time haha!

But back at the topic...Now Kakashi being Uncle? haaa come on XD!!!!I dont know why or where do u take all this but it funny..really funny!! it's like If i say that Iruka is his uncle...There's no proof at all of anything u said...Im sorry but if u want to convince me..Show me some proof in the manga please ;)

Dude...I never said he was.I only said the age would fit and that I would like it if Sakumo would be.

About Dan there is enough Proof that I posted.Your bad if you dont see it.

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 09:00 AM
The proof is not compatible with the manga..sry..the proof just pop up of nowhere in ur head sry...But I dont know why im still arguing..If u want to think that is true well too bad...I will not judge u at all it jsut dont make sense at all for me...

Vivi
09-24-2009, 09:05 AM
The proof is not compatible with the manga..sry..the proof just pop up of nowhere in ur head sry...But I dont know why im still arguing..If u want to think that is true well too bad...I will not judge u at all it jsut dont make sense at all for me...

Tell what is not in the Manga then instead of just stopping now?
I can back it all up just ask.

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Well also with the dan status...yeah we have a lot of website telling this but where in the manga u see dan fighting?We dont know nothing on him except that he wanted to be hokage and become tsunade husband.He die on a battlefield.(you guessing that danzo,madara,or oro could kill him..)But he simply died on the ennemys hand.we still dont know wich country or ennemy did it...

would NEVER EVER give a Minor character such stats
If kishi made dan strong it's because he wanted to be hokage.So he must to be strong...and tsunade is strong too soo dan cant be weak...
actually,just look at zabuza and haku..they were really strong.and they died..they were not main character...*even they were more important then dan*
the point is..U cant see in the manga if tsunade have a child even a suspicion....
u cant see if dan was really strong?
u cant even proove if Minato is linked in someway with tsunade...
And,I dont believe in Naruto being a Senju at first Lol.(Madara just tell that he has the spirit of a senju...)
Seriously,Im the one who need serious proof to be convince...I cant accept some theory(I Like to see theory of people and I wonder if one of them will become true)but...there'S is just speculation for now...

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Sakumo would be around 55 now it is possible.
Also I kinda like the thought of Kakashi being Narutos Uncle then.

Tsunade never truly like Orochimaru.He didnt do anything when Nawaki was killed same with Dan.

Madara is nearly twice as old as Tsunade.

ROFL if someone says Obito XD
lmao like i said its possible....u never know obito could have ragin hormones...wait...DAMMIT AGAIN!! im such an idiot!:evil:

Vivi
09-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Well also with the dan status...yeah we have a lot of website telling this but where in the manga u see dan fighting?We dont know nothing on him except that he wanted to be hokage and become tsunade husband.He die on a battlefield.(you guessing that danzo,madara,or oro could kill him..)But he simply died on the ennemys hand.we still dont know wich country or ennemy did it...

His stats missions are official from the 2nd Databook from Kishimoto himself. Someone with such statsis bound to be a beast whether saw him fight or no. Yes he did die on the battlefield and like I said only about 5-6 people have better stats.Hiashi Hyuga has quite the lower stats but took out 14 Sound JOUNINS with one attack.A lower stat Hiashi.Meaning Dan has to be capable of even more.
SO the chance that it a normal Ninja killed Dan is 0.

would NEVER EVER give a Minor character such stats
If kishi made dan strong it's because he wanted to be hokage.So he must to be strong...and tsunade is strong too soo dan cant be weak...
actually,just look at zabuza and haku..they were really strong.and they died..they were not main character...*even they were more important then dan*

Konohamaru wants to become Hokage is he strong?No.
Just because Tsunades strong doesnt mean Dan has to be strong thats a very odd thought.

Zabuza and Haku more important?Dan is one of the people that shaped Tsunades life.Him and Nawaki are the reason Orochimaru didnt get his power (With which he would have caused another Konoha attack which they wouldnt have withstood without a Kage) cause Tsunade knew they wouldnt want that.

the point is..U cant see in the manga if tsunade have a child even a suspicion....
u cant see if dan was really strong?
u cant even proove if Minato is linked in someway with tsunade...
And,I dont believe in Naruto being a Senju at first Lol.(Madara just tell that he has the spirit of a senju...)
Seriously,Im the one who need serious proof to be convince...I cant accept some theory(I Like to see theory of people and I wonder if one of them will become true)but...there'S is just speculation for now...

Tsunade's conversation with Jiraya.it is more than obvious she knows Minato damn good.Not to mention what Jiraya said."If he would have been my son"
This also links Minato to Tsunade.

Why would he say that to Tsunade then?

Oh then its just a coincidence?
Sasuke Uchiha and a Non-Senju fighting in the valley of the end like Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju.
They constant rivalry.
Then Madara says Naruto bears the Spirit of a Senju.
Jirayas Convo with Tsunade.
That Tsunade gave him a chain which was held by Hashirama.
Naruto's looks compared to Nawaki.

in Red.

Rasendori's Aesir
09-24-2009, 10:04 AM
its not dan or anyone in the anime so far its not dan because he would have long not spiky hair and his father is unknow but dan is related to naruto

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 10:11 AM
When u say it like that it's sound plausible :p,Let's just say I will dont forget ur theory...and when the time will come to know.then We Will talk again about that.But for now..I will give u this!

kay
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Tsunade=Blonde
Dan=Blue eyes,calm attitude

Combine it.Voila.

So indeed possible.

People can tan you know?

tsunade's and minatos blonde are nothing a like tsunade's actualy looks
white more than blonde and minato's is a a bright yellow that could block out the sun and dont tell me that tsunade is old so she lost her hair color her hair i exactly the same as it was in her flash backs
but i must agree that this does bring up an intersting idea
i will look in to it this is a very intersting idea but wouldnt tsunade come back to the village when her son and his wife died why would she leave naruto to grow up such a lonely childhood i mean she emidately saw minato in naruto when she met him i cant belive that tsunade is so cold hearted i must look in to all the blood lines leading to naruto

Uotsan
09-24-2009, 11:56 AM
You know, it could have been because Minato became the student of Jiraya and since they were really close, perhaps saw Jiraya as a fatherfigure. What did Tsunade do during this time? She went around and gambled, lost her money and got drunk. So perhaps Minato was never cherished as he should and Tsunade is too ashamed to admit she even had a son.

Besides, the way Jiraya talked to Tsunade about Minato when they met again after all these years is really weired if Tsunade didn't have some sort of connection with Minato.

Your right because how the way jiraya said that if he was his father he would be proud of him. He said that his parents should be proud of him. Then he mention Dan right after that. So I do believe that Dan and Tsunade is Minato parents. If you think about it he is talking about all the of the people Tsunade cared about. Every mother calls their son handsome I don't care who you are. The way she said it is probable her way to get over her guilt about it. The Neckalace did accepte Naruto as its new owner.

Black King
09-24-2009, 12:01 PM
That might make sense if Tsunade was actually Minato's mother, but she's not.

I think Minato's father is the First Hokage.

Vivi
09-24-2009, 12:02 PM
That might make sense if Tsunade was actually Minato's mother, but she's not.

I think Minato's father is the First Hokage.

O.o He's 60 years older?
When Minato was born Hashirama was about Hiruzens age XD

Black King
09-24-2009, 12:07 PM
I think I meant the Second Hokage...It's one or the other.

I could be wrong. I probably am. But that's what I think. xD
It'd be creepy having a father that's that old...

It's a rumor that floats around Japan and I thought it made sense, so I stuck with believeing it.

Vivi
09-24-2009, 12:10 PM
I think I meant the Second Hokage...It's one or the other.

I could be wrong. I probably am. But that's what I think. xD
It'd be creepy having a father that's that old...

It's a rumor that floats around Japan and I thought it made sense, so I stuck with believeing it.

They were brothers XD
Tobirama and Hashirama were probably like 3-6 years age difference >.<

Uotsan
09-24-2009, 12:14 PM
I don't see why people keep saying that Minato can't be dan son because their hair is not the same. If you think about it it could be the fact that Dan was dead when Minato was at a young age. Tsunade left him and all he had was his mentor Jiraya who he saw as a fatherfigure. Like gohan and piccolo. Gohan wanted to wear his mentor outfit. Jiraya was probable the only male that had an positive influence in his life. So why would't he change his hair style like Jiraya. He did tell Jiraya that he admire him. if I'm not mistaken.

Black King
09-24-2009, 12:17 PM
They were brothers XD
Tobirama and Hashirama were probably like 3-6 years age difference >.<

I know...But at least the Second is younger. xD

Vivi
09-24-2009, 12:19 PM
I know...But at least the Second is younger. xD

*H-Here my son give daddy a hug*

*hugs* *Owww my old back* XD

ShikamaruGenius
09-24-2009, 08:28 PM
V-valentine,I,ve got the proof that tsunade couldn't be minato'S mom. it's just appears in the new anime.it,s the tale of Jiraya when he use to train yahiko,nagato and konan.Okay It was during the third great war of the ninja.Well it was there that tsunade,oro and jiraya fight with salamender hanzo and after that they were called the three sanins.anyway the thing is they were in a middle of the war..Jiraya train the kids..After that he receive a frog letter who say that the three have died..After that He said that he's just in the middle of his journey and tsunade confort him..and right after they said that the third war was dragged on by Minato namikaze,another jiraya disciple...Do U understand what I want to say?The time with tsunade possibility having a child is too short with story.I think minato was already born when tsunade meet dan.

Uotsan
09-24-2009, 09:56 PM
I kinda think your right, but kishi can still find someway to make him her son or close related

Vivi
09-25-2009, 09:14 AM
V-valentine,I,ve got the proof that tsunade couldn't be minato'S mom. it's just appears in the new anime.it,s the tale of Jiraya when he use to train yahiko,nagato and konan.Okay It was during the third great war of the ninja.Well it was there that tsunade,oro and jiraya fight with salamender hanzo and after that they were called the three sanins.anyway the thing is they were in a middle of the war..Jiraya train the kids..After that he receive a frog letter who say that the three have died..After that He said that he's just in the middle of his journey and tsunade confort him..and right after they said that the third war was dragged on by Minato namikaze,another jiraya disciple...Do U understand what I want to say?The time with tsunade possibility having a child is too short with story.I think minato was already born when tsunade meet dan.

Sannins got their name about 17 years ago.
Minato was said to have been Hokage before he was 30.
Dan died 28 years ago so it still possible.

JPSM
09-25-2009, 11:06 AM

This is a faulty logic...we don't know the time extend of the third ninja war...cause Jiraiya finished is training by the time the war started...and in the middle Tsunade lost her brother, her lover, Jiraiya trainned Nagato, and trained Minato when he left the academy, and we saw Minato that he picked Kakashi in the academy....and trained him...so the war would at least occur during 18/20 years..that would make possible that Minato is in fact son of Tsunade and Dan...

JPSM
09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Sannins got their name about 17 years ago.
Minato was said to have been Hokage before he was 30.
Dan died 28 years ago so it still possible.

One thing to add up to your theory, Minato face is very similar to Dan's face too....

MannyGAGA
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
yo she is rite man read all of da info givin no way will da author giv so much power to a minor charater like dat and da 5th can hav a child andremember back wen naruto and jariya was lookin for her she remembered her trying 2 sav dan in kno da was her lover butt y try so hard 2 sav sum one she knew was dead from da start??? and letsz start 2 talk about how much naruto lookz like da 5th, i only see three ppl wit blonde hair DA 5TH,DA 4TH deidera and NARUTO!!! deii already said dat naruto's mom was a red head so she its out and da 4th hav da 5th hair color 2 and 2 back her ^^ more, dan ws very powerful 2 powerful and he had a saini on hiz side with 2 others dat were most likly dan's level how did he die wat killed him????????????

Rasendori's Aesir
09-25-2009, 11:52 AM
If minato was tsunade's son she would not have disrespected him when naruto first met her plus no one has spiky hair in that mix

Sage Of Six Paths
09-25-2009, 03:43 PM
When I read the title of the thread, that is exactly what I thought.

Also when you Pmed the idea to me earlier...

Kari-Chan
09-25-2009, 06:45 PM
While you do bring up a good point and support your opinion well, I'm just not feelin' it. For some reason, it would be a little too convenient for Minato's dad to be Dan. Maybe it's just gonna be like on Harry Potter where James's parents weren't really as important as the blood line from which Harry and James were descended.

(Sorry for that possible Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows spoiler)

Just like how Naruto and Minato are Senjus

the ninja in the Darkness
09-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Now my Point:

Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts? no offense. but u think of the most domest ideas. u are jus so easyly conviced of these things. tsunade is to young to be his mother.

kentaru
09-25-2009, 07:15 PM
there is an ity bitty flaw in that

somewhere in the anime (original or shippuden) tsunade had a flashback about trying to heal dan. if danzou or madara fought him he would be dead already so it must have been by an enemy ninja from another village

kentaru
09-25-2009, 07:16 PM
no offense. but u think of the most domest ideas. u are jus so easyly conviced of these things. tsunade is to young to be his mother.
she is in her 60's. so you are dum (no offence) and learn how to spell

makaveli575
09-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Nice theory but I just don't think the time frame fits. Tsunade is in her 50's NOW and Minato was in his late 20's early 30's when he died and that was 17 years ago. 55(Don't know her exact age)-17= 38-28(Don't know Minato's exact age either :|)=10. Tsunade would have to be in her early to mid 60's for even the possibility of being able to have a child and even then she would have just been around Naruto's age.

Rasendori's Aesir
09-26-2009, 08:36 AM
as I said dan is not minato's father no spiky hair and why would tsunade disrespect her own son?

ShikamaruGenius
09-26-2009, 08:58 AM
right!and tsunade was in the middle of the war..How could she think having a baby.there is just not enough time.kishi would already told us if it was really his mom...

JPSM
09-26-2009, 05:29 PM
right!and tsunade was in the middle of the war..How could she think having a baby.there is just not enough time.kishi would already told us if it was really his mom...

Well the war should at least take some 20 years to stop, cause Jiraiya was a young adult, trained Minato when he was a child during the war (so must likely he entered the academy after the war started), and Minato as already around his 20's when he picked Kakashi...and in Kakashi Gaiden, the end of the war, Kakashi was 15...so Minato would have been born in the begging of the war, or before it (allowing Tsunade to be is mother), also this backs up my idea that if Tsunade is Minato's mother, she gave him to adoption...a soldier, wouldn't leave a child, without someone, knowing that there is a risk that he dies in the battle field...so if Tsunade is Minato's mother this is the only reason why I can see it happen...

[Shikamaru]
09-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Dude...I never said he was.I only said the age would fit and that I would like it if Sakumo would be.

About Dan there is enough Proof that I posted.Your bad if you dont see it.
You stated similarities, not proof. Dan is similar to Minato, that doesn't mean he is his father. If this is true, then Tsunade had to raise her son, so she would have been known to be Mianto's mother, and Naruto would have been informed by now that Tsunade was his grandmother.

Vivi
09-26-2009, 05:38 PM
;1280899']You stated similarities, not proof. Dan is similar to Minato, that doesn't mean he is his father.

Similarities=Proof

[Shikamaru]
09-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Similarities=Proof
Proof is stating facts that make something impossible to be untrue, without a reason of a doubt. There is a lot of doubt here, a lot.

yondaime
09-26-2009, 05:43 PM
As other users already stated there are a lot of similarities between Dan and Minato but I don't think that is enough proof but good theory though.

Nicole
09-26-2009, 06:11 PM
;1256979'] Naruto constantly calling Tsunade "Granny".

I think he's just calling her that because of her age, also Minato must be in his mddle to late 40's (if was still alive.) and Tsunade is only in her early 50's so Tsunade can't be Minatos mother. But your theory is good.

SageNaruto69
09-26-2009, 06:14 PM
i started the minato is tsunades son [could be] but im not quite sure its just a theory could be right or wrong. i think it was on 1 of ur threads:D

uchiha_survivor68
09-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Now my Point:

Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?

I don't think that Minato is Tsunade's son or Dan's. Dan was given amazing stats because he was supposed to be a visual for Tsunade. When I say visual, what I mean is when Tsunade see's Naruto, she see's Nawaki and Dan.

Superwes Reborn
09-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Well Minato does have Dan's face

[Shikamaru]
09-26-2009, 07:37 PM
I think he's just calling her that because of her age, also Minato must be in his mddle to late 40's (if was still alive.) and Tsunade is only in her early 50's so Tsunade can't be Minatos mother. But your theory is good.
I agree, but that could be a significant clue. Kish must have screwed the ages up, because I can't see Jiraiya leading a genin team at age 20. Or Tsunade having a child at age 10.

Uotsan
09-26-2009, 11:41 PM

Your wrong about the age. Tsunade was in her 50's when she first met Naruto and he was only 12. I believe that Kakashi is 27 right and when shikamaru dad nominated Kashi to be hokage they said he was young and they said that the fourth was even younger then Kashi was when he became Hokage.

Normally a father is about 22 years older than his first born child and a female is 18-20. So lets subtract Naruto's age from Tsunade when he first met Tsunade. 53(?)-12= 42. At this time the fourth was about um... I'll say 23. so then lets subtract tsunade by Minato. 42-23=19.

Like I said earlier it could go both ways depending on how Kishi wants to make it. But we will learn soon enough. Right after tsunade wakes up from her coma and tells Naruto about his bloodline, because who else can tell him about the bloodline of the suji clan(hope i spelled it right) then her. All the people that could have told him that is willing to is dead except of Tsunade.

Nicole
09-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Your wrong about the age. Tsunade was in her 50's when she first met Naruto and he was only 12. Like I said earlier it could go both ways depending on how Kishi wants to make it. But we will learn soon enough. Right after tsunade wakes up from her coma and tells Naruto about his bloodline, because who else can tell him about the bloodline of the suji clan(hope i spelled it right) then her. All the people that could have told him that is willing to is dead except of Tsunade.

No one actually knows of any other living members of the Senju clan other than Tsunade and I don't actually remember anything saying that the Senju clan was wiped out, so there could be someone from the Senju clan that we haven't met yet, and regarding the ages, Minato was round about 30 when he died so that must make him about 40+ if he was still alive, when we first met Tsunade she was 50, that was 3 or 4 years ago making her 53 or 54, so do you know any 40 year olds with parents in their early 50's? I think not.

Uotsan
09-27-2009, 12:06 AM
No one actually knows of any other living members of the Senju clan other than Tsunade and I don't actually remember anything saying that the Senju clan was wiped out, so there could be someone from the Senju clan that we haven't met yet, and regarding the ages, Minato was round about 30 when he died so that must make him about 40+ if he was still alive, when we first met Tsunade she was 50, that was 3 or 4 years ago making her 53 or 54, so do you know any 40 year olds with parents in their early 50's? I think not.

By the way I change that quote while you was making this one. If you read that one you would see that Minato died at a early age. He was probable Hokage for at least a year at max. And in that quote I explanie that the elder people in the meeting said that Minato was a lot younger then Kashi and he is about 27. So Minato die in his early 20's. If you don't believe me read the manga again it said that in the meeting when donzo was annouce Hokage.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-27-2009, 07:02 AM
Listen up peeps.

People say JIRAYA!!

I can only think..wrong.

Why I think that?

Lets check.

Obviously Dan.

Next:
Becoming Hokage.

More:
Dan's battle stats:
Ninjutsu 4/5
Seal Knowledge 4/5
Stamina 4/5
Speed 4/5
Force 3,5/5
Intelligence 4/5
Genjutsu 3,5/5
Taijutsu 3/5

34/40 together
Possibly even the best!

Itachi?Wasnt even alive.
Kakashi?Was around 3
Kisame was about 4.
Sasori was 7.

You already know right?

Also Dans missions:
72 D-Rank
84 C-Rank
223 B-Rank
168 A-Rank
22 S-Rank

Now my Point:

Dan-Minato-Naruto

Thoughts?

no jiraya himself say that "ive never had a son...but if i did i would want him to be like minato" ...i frgt what chapter but check out the episode 123
(this is when he is talking to tsunade before he leaves to ame)

jeremyiscoolomg
09-27-2009, 02:11 PM
minato was the child of a ninja named kagemaru namikazehe was the first to use the telaportation jutsu. he also had two brothers kakashi and shodai the three brothers were called the sannam meaning "three namikaze of fire".

Nicole
09-27-2009, 07:35 PM
minato was the child of a ninja named kagemaru namikazehe was the first to use the telaportation jutsu. he also had two brothers kakashi and shodai the three brothers were called the sannam meaning "three namikaze of fire".

Where'd you find that out?

ShikamaruGenius
09-27-2009, 07:59 PM
yah where did u find this?cause this is really interesting^^

JPSM
09-29-2009, 02:34 AM

That is fan fiction, do you know how to read??cause I just google it and in the fist link I received, its said that was fan fiction...

MannyGAGA
09-29-2009, 02:49 AM
lolsz ppl wit made up stories well i explaned wen da thread first came out so im not doin to say anything more but JPSM iesz rite y is it so many fan fiction here man talk about factz or dont talk at all were really tryin to find out sumin big ok

Cursed_Sage
09-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Everyone knows Minato's father is Rokudo Sennin(spelling) and his mother was an unnamed woman who died in childbirth. Because the Rokudo Sennin is still alive,nobody knows it because he's in disguise. Uncle Kishi would kill me for telling you anymore.

Okay,that's all made up but,as cool as that theory sounded,there's no way to prove or disprove it until the manga does.

team taka
10-02-2009, 09:37 PM
if tsunade is minato's mom and dan is minatos dad, then naruto would be distantly related to shizune is some way

team taka
10-02-2009, 09:37 PM
it said in the manga that dan is shizunes uncle