PDA

View Full Version : the purple orb

EXILED ANBU
09-22-2009, 10:54 PM
OK. remeber how when naruto and sasuke had the almost death to death fight in final valley? of course u do!!!! Well as they both gave it there all and when the chidori and rasengan collided was it the justu that made the orb around them or was it something else. and i wanna know wat caused the lines and wat caused it to brake. and would this happed if kakashi wouldve not intervened when sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital roof?

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-22-2009, 11:03 PM
OK. remeber how when naruto and sasuke had the almost death to death fight in final valley? of course u do!!!! Well as they both gave it there all and when the chidori and rasengan collided was it the justu that made the orb around them or was it something else. and i wanna know wat caused the lines and wat caused it to brake. and would this happed if kakashi wouldve not intervened when sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital roof?the answer to one is the sheer power of "demons" coliding through jutsu..and the second sasuke would have killed Naruto

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-03-2009, 10:22 AM
I agree with Sharingan.

titanscsj
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
if kakashi wouldnt of intervened the orb wouldnt appear cause not enough power i say naruto would of won cause he was in better condition on the roof top

Hidden Ninja45
01-03-2010, 12:23 PM
the answer to one is the sheer power of "demons" coliding through jutsu..and the second sasuke would have killed Naruto
I don't think Sasuke would of killed Naruto.

For one thing, normal Rasengan and normal Chidori collided early in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight in the Final Valley. And I don't think they could of gone all out in the fight since they are in the middle of the Leaf Village. Someone would of picked up on what was happening. And Sakura would of tried to stop the fight (and she probably would of got herself killed in the process)

noteusuck
01-16-2010, 01:23 PM
OK. remeber how when naruto and sasuke had the almost death to death fight in final valley? of course u do!!!! Well as they both gave it there all and when the chidori and rasengan collided was it the justu that made the orb around them or was it something else. and i wanna know wat caused the lines and wat caused it to brake. and would this happed if kakashi wouldve not intervened when sasuke and naruto fought on the hospital roof?
like sharingan said, it was the brute force and power of 2 powerful demons coliding with their most powerful jutsu, the only diff between the hospital roof battle and the final valley battle was the fact that in the final valley they sasuke was in his curse mark stage and naruto was in his 9 tailed fox stage

noteusuck
01-16-2010, 01:25 PM
if kakashi wouldnt of intervened the orb wouldnt appear cause not enough power i say naruto would of won cause he was in better condition on the roof top
thats true, plus after the battle, sasuke realized that naruto's rasengan did more damage to the area then his own chidori