PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: how many s rank missions have you completed,

Toma RNK
04-30-2009, 07:16 PM
EDIT: posts came in out of order. First post was the one below this one.

The mods haven't assigned any but I think that they will back me up in saying I have completed two of the most difficult missions the forums have presented.

Limey
04-30-2009, 07:16 PM
now dont lie

Kisame
04-30-2009, 07:17 PM
S-rank missons for what?

TheBlackChidori
04-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Does organizing a flame-free battle system that takes control of the aggression of over 200 crazy blood-thirsty Ninja count?

If so, I'm in the process.

deidara330
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
EDIT: posts came in out of order. First post was the one below this one.

The mods haven't assigned any but I think that they will back me up in saying I have completed two of the most difficult missions the forums have presented.
What're those?

Soccer Ninja 21
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Good job, Toma...oh there's something on your back...it says "Is awesome, but not modest" Lol, jk man nice job.

Toma RNK
06-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Good job, Toma...oh there's something on your back...it says "Is awesome, but not modest" Lol, jk man nice job.

This thread is so old I don't even remember all the details, also the posts are all sorts of out of order, and 2 posts at least are missing.

And since you mention my lack of modesty I think I am up to 6-8 S rank missions with an ultra S class thrown in.

<Aurega?>
06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
This thread is so old I don't even remember all the details, also the posts are all sorts of out of order, and 2 posts at least are missing.

And since you mention my lack of modesty I think I am up to 6-8 S rank missions with an ultra S class thrown in.

Dealing with Toma's tantrums is definitively a S-rank mission I'd say xD

Toma RNK
06-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Dealing with Toma's tantrums is definitively a S-rank mission I'd say xD

Only itachi gets credit for that. I didn't tantrum at you. Give the man his credit. Place got awefull quiet when I exploded.

<Aurega?>
06-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Only itachi gets credit for that. I didn't tantrum at you. Give the man his credit. Place got awefull quiet when I exploded.

I remember you exploded another time, when we were discussing rogues and orgs the other time. That one felt more aimed at me.

itachiuchiha85
07-05-2009, 08:40 PM

i am pretty sure we tantrum at each other that day. i did get what i wanted :) mwahahaha lol. tho i let you off the hook easily. :D

<Aurega?>
07-06-2009, 06:33 AM
i am pretty sure we tantrum at each other that day. i did get what i wanted :) mwahahaha lol. tho i let you off the hook easily. :D
What about convincing Toma in accepting my chakra system that he actually threw a tantrum about? Is that an S-rank missions!

itachiuchiha85
07-06-2009, 10:40 AM
What about convincing Toma in accepting my chakra system that he actually threw a tantrum about? Is that an S-rank missions!

thats what i was talking about lol. i meant to put toma not YOU hehe.