PDA

View Full Version : What they'll cut from InuYasha: The Final Act (SPOILERS)

sardns
09-21-2009, 05:59 PM
We all know InuYasha is being reanimated, but for people who read the manga after the anime ended, what do you think they'll cut out? Here's what I think is up for being cut out:

1) The root demon that posessed the father, son, and Kohaku (the best I can articulate that)
2) The flower demon that made InuYasha cry blood (again the best way I can articulate)
3) The dragon-scaled tetsuaiga
4) Sango's hiraikotsu gaining it's new power
5) That incident with the mosquito demon
6) Rin being taken to hell and dying again

These are just speculations, but A LOT happened after the anime ended, and they're only making 26 episodes, so they'll definately cut out more than half of what happened in the manga. So do you guys agree? Did I miss anything thatt should also be cut? Share your opinions!

ChaosInuYasha
09-21-2009, 06:38 PM
I hope that last one doesn't happen. Since 1) It's Sesshy character development and fangirls love that and 2) It means I wont be able to see Fluffette in anime form and that'd make me a sad fanboy.

sardns
09-21-2009, 09:50 PM
I hope that last one doesn't happen. Since 1) It's Sesshy character development and fangirls love that and 2) It means I wont be able to see Fluffette in anime form and that'd make me a sad fanboy.

I hope they don't cut it, too. I'm just throwing out ideas. Maybe they'll cut out Koga getting the goraishi (I'm surprised I remember the name). Remember how he left in chapter, like 490-something and NEVER came back? I was like "Ha, you weren't important enough to be in the ending."

ILIKEPIE
09-21-2009, 09:56 PM
5 scared me I hate those things

ChaosInuYasha
09-22-2009, 10:29 AM
I hope they don't cut it, too. I'm just throwing out ideas. Maybe they'll cut out Koga getting the goraishi (I'm surprised I remember the name). Remember how he left in chapter, like 490-something and NEVER came back? I was like "Ha, you weren't important enough to be in the ending."

That'd be awesome if they cut out Koga alltogether.

MoonStarNinja4
09-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Well, I think we're all pretty sure they're cutting the mosquito part, but aren't parts like the Dragon-scaled Tessiaga and the Hiraikotsu getting its new powers important parts of the story (especially the Hiraikotsu one)? I don't know...

But that would be really disappointing if we didn't get to see Sesshoumaru's mom animated.

sardns
09-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Well, I think we're all pretty sure they're cutting the mosquito part, but aren't parts like the Dragon-scaled Tessiaga and the Hiraikotsu getting its new powers important parts of the story (especially the Hiraikotsu one)? I don't know...

But that would be really disappointing if we didn't get to see Sesshoumaru's mom animated.

the dragon-scaled tetsuaiga isn't as strong as the black one that sucks you into hell, so why should he get 2 power-ups within 26 episodes, but they may keep it. Who knows?

ChaosInuYasha
09-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I think the Black Tetsuiga wont be mentioned since it has it's own OVA but I could be wrong.

sardns
09-22-2009, 04:17 PM
I think the Black Tetsuiga wont be mentioned since it has it's own OVA but I could be wrong.

On ANN, they had a promo picture with InuYasha holding the black tetsuaiga, so it's in.

ChaosInuYasha
09-23-2009, 12:12 PM
On ANN, they had a promo picture with InuYasha holding the black tetsuaiga, so it's in.

The aftermath maybe but I don't see why they should make the Inu/Sesshy fight all over again since it's already in OVA format.

Grind Pantera
09-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know if Viz will bring back the same voice actors?

ChaosInuYasha
09-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know if Viz will bring back the same voice actors?

They better. I like Sesshy and Inu's voices :)

Grind Pantera
09-24-2009, 08:13 PM
David Kaye is an amazing voice actor.

If we ever discuss voice acting, you'll see Im a big fanboy of his

sardns
09-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Did you guys know that Sango's voice actress is the voice of Barbie in all the Barbie movies?

ChaosInuYasha
09-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Did you guys know that Sango's voice actress is the voice of Barbie in all the Barbie movies?

That's gotta suck. Still money is money I guess lol