PDA

View Full Version : Kentaru (kentaru) vs Superwes Reborn (shiz the echidna)

Superwes Reborn
09-21-2009, 03:03 AM
AAAAND GO!
Shiz: *Shiz quickly flies down and takes a swoop down near Kentaru, he then swoops down multiple times, the last time he takes a slash at Kentaru's chest. Then he flies down a few meters from Kentaru*

WINNER: SHIZ THE ECHIDNA

kentaru
09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
*i take out my sword and dash towards him slashing different parts*

Superwes Reborn
09-21-2009, 03:48 PM
*i take out my sword and dash towards him slashing different parts*
*Shiz block the first attack with his sword and then blocks the others with some chaos energy, but one of the attacks gets through his shoulder* GAH! *A purple aura surronds Shiz, and he feints with his sword, then he grabs Kentaru's arm* CHAOS....CONTROL!: Darkness cannon! *Shiz's hand begins to glow ominously, after about a second you can hear a loud boom,and then a purple flash, even up close, you could feel the intense heat on your hand. Shiz then lets go of Kentaru's arm, he then did a backflip.* Can you still hold a sword now. *laughs*

kentaru
09-23-2009, 03:03 PM
*Shiz block the first attack with his sword and then blocks the others with some chaos energy, but one of the attacks gets through his shoulder* GAH! *A purple aura surronds Shiz, and he feints with his sword, then he grabs Kentaru's arm* CHAOS....CONTROL!: Darkness cannon! *Shiz's hand begins to glow ominously, after about a second you can hear a loud boom,and then a purple flash, even up close, you could feel the intense heat on your hand. Shiz then lets go of Kentaru's arm, he then did a backflip.* Can you still hold a sword now. *laughs*
*standing behind you* depends...........what you thought you hit was my double snake sacrifice jutsu *shiz turns arounds and sees the clone grab his arms and snakes crawl up his body and encloses it*

Superwes Reborn
09-23-2009, 05:34 PM
*standing behind you* depends...........what you thought you hit was my double snake sacrifice jutsu *shiz turns arounds and sees the clone grab his arms and snakes crawl up his body and encloses it*
OOC: You can't control my char and say he turned around
Shiz: Simple, Chaos...CONTROL! *Time freezes as I casually shake the snakes off of me and then walk nochalantly up to him, I hold ny sword to his neck*

(I can only use Chaos Control a certain number of times without tiring out)

Superwes Reborn
10-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Kentaru forfeited by pm, Wes wins