PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Shisui meant by "path"

zerosameri
09-19-2009, 11:54 PM
in the manga when we frist hurd of him, and all. Itachi was holding a peice of paper that Shisui wrote a note on. whate he wrote is:
I'm tried of the duties... there is no future for the Uchiha... and for me... I cannot walk out the "path" any further...

I don't know what he meant by "path". he was right about their is no future for the Uchiha. But how did he know that?
So Itachi forged that note, so the must have something to do with it....

For say I know what he meant now. XD

Phoenix Wright
09-20-2009, 12:25 AM
We are actually not sure of this, but Itachi forged the note. I'm not quite sure though so we can only guess.

Danzo is also in the picture, and it has been stated he has Shisui's sharingan, he could have something to do with this.

He meant he can't live the life of Uchiha anymore I'm guessing. He had the power to manipulate others without them knowing it and such. There are a lot of factors that decide what had happened back then and what could happen in the future.

zerosameri
09-20-2009, 10:05 AM
We are actually not sure of this, but Itachi forged the note. I'm not quite sure though so we can only guess.

Danzo is also in the picture, and it has been stated he has Shisui's sharingan, he could have something to do with this.

He meant he can't live the life of Uchiha anymore I'm guessing. He had the power to manipulate others without them knowing it and such. There are a lot of factors that decide what had happened back then and what could happen in the future.
Tough Itachi didn't kill him when he was still that young. (10 or so)
When Itachi killed him i though he was about 18 or so. yea i see you point and all, but still how would Itachi know the uchiha's had no fate?

mrsticky005
09-20-2009, 10:06 AM
path=fate is my guess.

zerosameri
09-20-2009, 10:10 AM
path=fate is my guess.
if that i true then how did Shisui know his fate?

3littlepigs
09-20-2009, 10:55 AM
I would say those are Itachi's words and thoughts about Uchiha, Shisui was too loyal to the clan so he would've never thought the clan had no future.

mrsticky005
09-20-2009, 11:04 AM

Madara told him is my guess.

Vivi
09-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Tough Itachi didn't kill him when he was still that young. (10 or so)
When Itachi killed him i though he was about 18 or so. yea i see you point and all, but still how would Itachi know the uchiha's had no fate?

When Itachi killed Shisui and his Clan he was 13.

zerosameri
09-20-2009, 12:25 PM
When Itachi killed Shisui and his Clan he was 13.
really i thought he was 18

Madara told him is my guess.
but why would Madara that?
I would say those are Itachi's words and thoughts about Uchiha, Shisui was too loyal to the clan so he would've never thought the clan had no future.
though he could be hinding what he really thought

mrsticky005
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM

Look into my Ultimate Uchiha Theory thread for that.

zerosameri
09-20-2009, 03:46 PM

Look into my Ultimate Uchiha Theory thread for that.
sure?

JPSM
09-20-2009, 03:53 PM
in the manga when we frist hurd of him, and all. Itachi was holding a peice of paper that Shisui wrote a note on. whate he wrote is:
I'm tried of the duties... there is no future for the Uchiha... and for me... I cannot walk out the "path" any further...

I don't know what he meant by "path". he was right about their is no future for the Uchiha. But how did he know that?

About the path, I believe he was refering for his life objectives...this can be as futile has beeing a rich person, known by everybody, or having a darker purpose...Isn't hard for me to see Kishimoto placing that "path" so people became wondering what he was refering with path, but it can also mean like the end of the Itachi that everyone we known...he forged the note, but when you right, the choice of words is personal, and when he was refering to "path", it wasn't really about Shisui's path, but for Itachi's path, cause releasing his MS was a point of no return....

minoto
09-20-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah what JPSM said

zerosameri
09-20-2009, 04:00 PM
About the path, I believe he was refering for his life objectives...this can be as futile has beeing a rich person, known by everybody, or having a darker purpose...Isn't hard for me to see Kishimoto placing that "path" so people became wondering what he was refering with path, but it can also mean like the end of the Itachi that everyone we known...he forged the note, but when you right, the choice of words is personal, and when he was refering to "path", it wasn't really about Shisui's path, but for Itachi's path, cause releasing his MS was a point of no return....
Though Itachi could be talking about him self, and not Shisui. Though seen Shisui sharnigan is know for him to controll people with out them knowing. Shisui could of easly controlled Itachi to kill him and forg a note.

3littlepigs
09-21-2009, 11:24 AM
though he could be hinding what he really thought

But he didn't commit suicide so why would he write a suicide note?:|

SageNaruto69
09-21-2009, 01:48 PM
i think danzo killed him in the end even though itachi got the mangekyou

zerosameri
09-21-2009, 04:33 PM
i think danzo killed him in the end even though itachi got the mangekyou

how did you come up with that?
But he didn't commit suicide so why would he write a suicide note?:|
i know, it doesn't make seens. So thats why i'm starting to think Shisui comtrolled Itachi do kill him and make him forg that note. As we now know Itachi is truly a good person and only had the Village and Sasuke in good mind of hart. So if he is a good person then why would he kill Shisui and forg a note?

Vivi
09-21-2009, 04:40 PM
how did you come up with that?

i know, it doesn't make seens. So thats why i'm starting to think Shisui comtrolled Itachi do kill him and make him forg that note. As we now know Itachi is truly a good person and only had the Village and Sasuke in good mind of hart. So if he is a good person then why would he kill Shisui and forg a note?

Maybe Shisui was Evil?
I can see him working along with Madara.Itachi found out and killed his best friend/brother.

3littlepigs
09-21-2009, 05:02 PM

Even if Itachi was a good person (and too kind in my opinion) if he was commited enough in protecting Konoha to kill his entire clan (I know Madara helped), his mom and dad, why wouldn't he kill Shisui if it was going to save thousands of lives? It probably wasn't easy but he needed the MS to fight that night, no matter how much of a genius he was and how talented as a shinobi he was, killing an entire clan of Uchihas most with Sharingan and more experienced than him wasn't "easy" he needed the MS as an advantage.:|

zerosameri
09-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Even if Itachi was a good person (and too kind in my opinion) if he was commited enough in protecting Konoha to kill his entire clan (I know Madara helped), his mom and dad, why wouldn't he kill Shisui if it was going to save thousands of lives? It probably wasn't easy but he needed the MS to fight that night, no matter how much of a genius he was and how talented as a shinobi he was, killing an entire clan of Uchihas most with Sharingan and more experienced than him wasn't "easy" he needed the MS as an advantage.:|
the only reason for him killing his clan is because of the village elder, and it was in the best instreast for the village

3littlepigs
09-21-2009, 09:28 PM
the only reason for him killing his clan is because of the village elder, and it was in the best instreast for the village

The village elders did choose him and gave him the mission but if he had been say Naruto he could've rejected the mission. I agree it was in Konoha's best interest and that's why I'm saying if he killed his own family why wouldn't he kill Shisui just to get MS?

zerosameri
09-21-2009, 09:42 PM
The village elders did choose him and gave him the mission but if he had been say Naruto he could've rejected the mission. I agree it was in Konoha's best interest and that's why I'm saying if he killed his own family why wouldn't he kill Shisui just to get MS?
yes he could of said no, but what if he couldn't? yea true why could he just kill Shisui as you said. When Itachi left the Village he was crying (one of Sasuke flash backs. it is one one of the Naruto shippuden books) and seemed like he didn't want to kill them. so if he didn't then why did he? Shisui could of been the mastmind behind the whole thing. Seens Itachi forg the note then why did he write it like he did. Or was all ready prewritten and made to see like it was forg?

ShikamaruGenius
09-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Itachi did Kill Shisui,If U read the part where Naruto and sasuke fight before he got to orochimaru.U can see sasuke asking if his brother kill shisui and he say yes in his word..It's also says that Shisui was the one who kept an eyes on itachi.maybe He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.Discovering that Itachi and the elder ar ploting against the uchiua.Itachi killed him before he told the clan.
when the other uchiua are suspecting him u can clearly see that He have his new sharingan he also told his dad that his last mission was to reach the height!And He also use his new sharringan the first time on his own father.Sasuke saw that..
well,danzo was in this plan for sure.He took advantage of this taking shisui eye.It was way off better to tell everybody that it was a suicide note to dont make everybody suspecting him.And the "path" he was talking.U can see that it's actually itachi'S way of thinking..like he dont trust the uchiua anymore ect...
so i really think SHisui was just a tools in this story...The other Uchiua Knew it,it was not the type of guys who just kill hiself for this...And if someone doubt about what IM saying,just tell me if it was a suicide,how Itachi's got his mangekyo activate?

3littlepigs
09-22-2009, 10:51 AM
yes he could of said no, but what if he couldn't? yea true why could he just kill Shisui as you said. When Itachi left the Village he was crying (one of Sasuke flash backs. it is one one of the Naruto shippuden books) and seemed like he didn't want to kill them. so if he didn't then why did he? Shisui could of been the mastmind behind the whole thing. Seens Itachi forg the note then why did he write it like he did. Or was all ready prewritten and made to see like it was forg?
He didn't want to kill them but he gave up on Uchiha changing their ways and decided to accept the mission. If Shisui was the mastermind then why is he dead? it makes no sense....:|

Vivi
09-22-2009, 10:55 AM
He didn't want to kill them but he gave up on Uchiha changing their ways and decided to accept the mission. If Shisui was the mastermind then why is he dead? it makes no sense....:|

Shisui's Sharingan had a special technique which was this mind control.
I truly believe Shisui controls Danzo with his Sharingan.

In other words he is dead,but lives on inside Danzo.

3littlepigs
09-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Shisui's Sharingan had a special technique which was this mind control.
I truly believe Shisui controls Danzo with his Sharingan.

In other words he is dead,but lives on inside Danzo.

Ok that's really farfetched :shock: Sharingan is not like Oro's cells taking over Kabuto's body, I mean if the user's body "dies" the sharingan dies too unless someone else takes it and uses it. I know Shisui's abilities but what you guys are saying is that he's basically the main villain all of a sudden and had this plan bigger than Madara's but he decided to "fake" his death (which if he really didn't die there's no way Itachi's MS would've activated) and then he predicted Danzou taking his sharingan so now he controls him... :| makes no sense.

zerosameri
09-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Itachi did Kill Shisui,If U read the part where Naruto and sasuke fight before he got to orochimaru.U can see sasuke asking if his brother kill shisui and he say yes in his word..It's also says that Shisui was the one who kept an eyes on itachi.maybe He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.Discovering that Itachi and the elder ar ploting against the uchiua.Itachi killed him before he told the clan.
when the other uchiua are suspecting him u can clearly see that He have his new sharingan he also told his dad that his last mission was to reach the height!And He also use his new sharringan the first time on his own father.Sasuke saw that..
well,danzo was in this plan for sure.He took advantage of this taking shisui eye.It was way off better to tell everybody that it was a suicide note to dont make everybody suspecting him.And the "path" he was talking.U can see that it's actually itachi'S way of thinking..like he dont trust the uchiua anymore ect...
so i really think SHisui was just a tools in this story...The other Uchiua Knew it,it was not the type of guys who just kill hiself for this...And if someone doubt about what IM saying,just tell me if it was a suicide,how Itachi's got his mangekyo activate?
Itachi never said he killed Shisui to Sasuke :|
He didn't want to kill them but he gave up on Uchiha changing their ways and decided to accept the mission. If Shisui was the mastermind then why is he dead? it makes no sense....:| Yes Itachi didn't want to kill them, and gave up on them. If he was the mastermind be hiind all of this then he could of planed to die. (though thats stupid) Shisui may all ready known what would happened if he was to die.

Ok that's really farfetched :shock: Sharingan is not like Oro's cells taking over Kabuto's body, I mean if the user's body "dies" the sharingan dies too unless someone else takes it and uses it. I know Shisui's abilities but what you guys are saying is that he's basically the main villain all of a sudden and had this plan bigger than Madara's but he decided to "fake" his death (which if he really didn't die there's no way Itachi's MS would've activated) and then he predicted Danzou taking his sharingan so now he controls him... :| makes no sense.
Itasho still would of gotten his MS by killing his clan

ShikamaruGenius
09-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Itachi never said he killed Shisui to Sasuke

seriously,go read chapter 225 one more time..If u think he didnt then ur really blind.

Sasuke:did u kill shisui-san
itachi:tanx to him I was able to obtain this eyes
(I dont know how he could have his eyes without killing him!And dont say something like shisui gave his eyes there's no way)

HEEE NO!To have d MS u must kill ur closest friends.And None of the Uchiha clan was his closest friends..WHo was his closest friend?shisui;)...He also had his MS before killing the clan...Well i dont why u guys are still arguing about that..

3littlepigs
09-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Itachi never said he killed Shisui to Sasuke :|
Yes Itachi didn't want to kill them, and gave up on them. If he was the mastermind be hiind all of this then he could of planed to die. (though thats stupid) Shisui may all ready known what would happened if he was to die.

Itachi didn't tell him but he confirmed it when Sasuke asked if I'm not mistaken...

I still don't understand if we're agreeing or not LOL:p ...I'm saying I don't think Shisui was 1) working with Madara, 2) that he wanted to fake his own death, or that 3) he somehow controls Danzou even though he's dead. In answering your first question I said I believe those weren't Shisui's words but that it was all Itachi saying how he felt about Uchiha, I know Itachi didn't want to kill his clan but he chose to do it. Shisui was not only like a brother to him but was also keeping an eye on Itachi if I'm not mistaken so I think that's a good enough reason to kill him and at the same time get MS. Yes, Itachi would've gotten his MS when he killed his clan BUT he needed it BEFORE killing them to have an advantage when fighting so many Uchihas, most of which had sharingan as well.

I don't know if you agree with me or not I'm confused by your reply....:shock:

zerosameri
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Itachi never said he killed Shisui to Sasuke

seriously,go read chapter 225 one more time..If u think he didnt then ur really blind.

Sasuke:did u kill shisui-san
itachi:tanx to him I was able to obtain this eyes
(I dont know how he could have his eyes without killing him!And dont say something like shisui gave his eyes there's no way)

HEEE NO!To have d MS u must kill ur closest friends.And None of the Uchiha clan was his closest friends..WHo was his closest friend?shisui;)...He also had his MS before killing the clan...Well i dont why u guys are still arguing about that..
i read it, i'm not blind, and your rude.
Itachi didn't tell him but he confirmed it when Sasuke asked if I'm not mistaken...

I still don't understand if we're agreeing or not LOL:p ...I'm saying I don't think Shisui was 1) working with Madara, 2) that he wanted to fake his own death, or that 3) he somehow controls Danzou even though he's dead. In answering your first question I said I believe those weren't Shisui's words but that it was all Itachi saying how he felt about Uchiha, I know Itachi didn't want to kill his clan but he chose to do it. Shisui was not only like a brother to him but was also keeping an eye on Itachi if I'm not mistaken so I think that's a good enough reason to kill him and at the same time get MS. Yes, Itachi would've gotten his MS when he killed his clan BUT he needed it BEFORE killing them to have an advantage when fighting so many Uchihas, most of which had sharingan as well.

I don't know if you agree with me or not I'm confused by your reply....:shock:
(poor Sasuke)
this thread is all about Itachi and Shisui now. :lol::lol:
------

i do think he faked his own death, but it has been confrned that he is dead.

If though words was how Itachi felt, then why did he have so much faith in the Uchihas?

Shisui was teconaly spying on Itachi at the time. So Itachi must of been aware of that and kill Shisui.

Ah yea Itachi would need his Sharingan to kill so many Uchihas. and i'm Sure most of them had the Sharingan. Pluse they have many differnt types of Sharingan so i get what your saying with the MS thing

3littlepigs
09-23-2009, 06:50 PM

(poor Sasuke)
this thread is all about Itachi and Shisui now. :lol::lol:
------

i do think he faked his own death, but it has been confrned that he is dead.

If though words was how Itachi felt, then why did he have so much faith in the Uchihas?

Shisui was teconaly spying on Itachi at the time. So Itachi must of been aware of that and kill Shisui.

Ah yea Itachi would need his Sharingan to kill so many Uchihas. and i'm Sure most of them had the Sharingan. Pluse they have many differnt types of Sharingan so i get what your saying with the MS thing

LOL true, but Sasuke's getting LOTS of attention in the manga so I'm sure he's fine!:p
I don't think he had that much faith in his clan but was trying to really hard....I think he had enough the moment those Uchihas went and basically acused him of having killed Shisui etc...remember how he started saying there was no hope for their clan and that they couldn't move forward etc...? yeah that was it I think, the moment he lost faith and decided to just do it and get it over with :|

ShikamaruGenius
09-23-2009, 08:30 PM

Sorry to Being rude and if I offence U.but the fact don't change...If What u said was written or more proven in the manga..then I will believe u..but there is to much theory of nowhere...I mean..The manga isn't so hard to understand!I don't think Kishi put some secret like this...If one day we see in a chapter what u said.then I will believe in what u said.;)

zerosameri
09-23-2009, 09:55 PM
LOL true, but Sasuke's getting LOTS of attention in the manga so I'm sure he's fine!:p
I don't think he had that much faith in his clan but was trying to really hard....I think he had enough the moment those Uchihas went and basically acused him of having killed Shisui etc...remember how he started saying there was no hope for their clan and that they couldn't move forward etc...? yeah that was it I think, the moment he lost faith and decided to just do it and get it over with :|
yea true he has lots of attention now :mrgreen:

Sorry to Being rude and if I offence U.but the fact don't change...If What u said was written or more proven in the manga..then I will believe u..but there is to much theory of nowhere...I mean..The manga isn't so hard to understand!I don't think Kishi put some secret like this...If one day we see in a chapter what u said.then I will believe in what u said.;)
frist of all, i just asked what he ment by that. Yes i know that the mang is not hard to understand! and yes all of this theory did come out of no were.

UchihaLeon
09-30-2009, 11:12 PM
No no no, you're all comfusing your selves. You see, Itachi HAD to kill his best friend at his own interest. You would actually get the Mangekyou Sharingan from killing your emotions. So Shisui never planned on suicide, Itachi forged the note possibly, referring to himself and the role he was playing. He was 13, ANBU squad captain. By the time he was 18 he was already in Akatsuki.

Also, Danzo doesn't have Shisui's Sharingan, it was one of the bodyguards from another village.

^/_\^ Whew.

UchihaLeon
09-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Oh yeah, why are we putting spoiler guards if the forum, Town Bookstore already has warnings? XD

zerosameri
11-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Live my thread!

Yori
11-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Hm Idk but I have this feeling that Shisui will play some kind of part. And I think he is somehow living on

zerosameri
11-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Bump.

valtreck
11-19-2009, 08:40 AM

r u sure shisui wrote it?

zerosameri
11-19-2009, 03:44 PM
r u sure shisui wrote it?
Itachi forged the note, to make it seem the Shishui wrote it

Rotate
11-19-2009, 04:13 PM
It is stated that Shisui got into a struggle with Danzo who stole Shisui's sharingan and forged a note.

zerosameri
11-19-2009, 04:19 PM
It is stated that Shisui got into a struggle with Danzo who stole Shisui's sharingan and forged a note.
Danzou did not forged the note Itachi did

Rotate
11-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Just cause they came to Itachi's door doesn't mean he did it. Shisui was Itachi's mentor which at the time Itachi probibly needed help to take Shisui down.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Danzou did not forged the note Itachi did

How do you know?

zerosameri
11-19-2009, 04:51 PM
How do you know?

Just cause they came to Itachi's door doesn't mean he did it. Shisui was Itachi's mentor which at the time Itachi probibly needed help to take Shisui down.
uh~ you guys Itachi said it him self baicaly =_=

3littlepigs
11-19-2009, 08:47 PM
No no no, you're all comfusing your selves. You see, Itachi HAD to kill his best friend at his own interest. You would actually get the Mangekyou Sharingan from killing your emotions. So Shisui never planned on suicide, Itachi forged the note possibly, referring to himself and the role he was playing. He was 13, ANBU squad captain. By the time he was 18 he was already in Akatsuki.

Also, Danzo doesn't have Shisui's Sharingan, it was one of the bodyguards from another village.

^/_\^ Whew.

I think you're the one confused...Danzou DOES have Shisui's sharingan and Ao who is a jonin from the mist village and who has a Byakugan recognized Shisui's chakra in Danzou when Danzou was using his sharingan at the summit.
Shisui wasn't exactly Itachi's mentor and Itachi did admit to Sasuke that he killed Shisui so if he killed him why wouldn't he have forged the note?

Kenshin Mizoguchi
11-19-2009, 10:24 PM
If this note was legit, then the 'path' could have possibly referring to the different stages of the Sharingan.

Ockinga
11-20-2009, 12:02 AM
It's as simple as this: Itachi killed shisui and copied his handwriting and forged the note and awoken his mangekyo. There is no meaning to the note. Itachi made the note seem like a suicide note to clear his own name of suspicion.

zerosameri
11-20-2009, 09:07 AM
It's as simple as this: Itachi killed shisui and copied his handwriting and forged the note and awoken his mangekyo. There is no meaning to the note. Itachi made the note seem like a suicide note to clear his own name of suspicion.
But he ment something of it..

3littlepigs
11-20-2009, 07:59 PM
LOL That's what I've been trying to say all along!:D

Phenom
11-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Shisui wasn't exactly Itachi's mentor and Itachi did admit to Sasuke that he killed Shisui so if he killed him why wouldn't he have forged the note?

While this is true, ever think that he was lying to Sasuke? He also told Sasuke that he would need to kill his best friend in order to get the MS, yet all he did was kill his brother. While someone can argue that he got his MS because Itachi gave him Amaterasu to protect him from Madara, the same can't be said for Kakashi who somehow managed to get MS without having anyone he strongly cared for.

So if he lied about that, chances are he lied about killing Shisui as well.

Although, this could also be a sign that Kishimoto is a bad writer and creates lots and lots of plot holes. Your choice.

3littlepigs
11-21-2009, 09:02 AM
While this is true, ever think that he was lying to Sasuke? He also told Sasuke that he would need to kill his best friend in order to get the MS, yet all he did was kill his brother. While someone can argue that he got his MS because Itachi gave him Amaterasu to protect him from Madara, the same can't be said for Kakashi who somehow managed to get MS without having anyone he strongly cared for.

So if he lied about that, chances are he lied about killing Shisui as well.

Although, this could also be a sign that Kishimoto is a bad writer and creates lots and lots of plot holes. Your choice.

My point is the note is not important! He wrote it because he killed Shisui (I chose that option) and Itachi didn't exactly lie about how to get MS. He said kill the person closest to you, Sasuke's "best friend" simply because everyone else close to Sasuke was already dead except Itachi but he was leaving and Sasuke couldn't have killed him back then.

Parak111
11-21-2009, 01:44 PM
In my opinion,by "path",Shisui meant "life".He meant that he can no longer live his life,or rather he chose not to.That wasn't true though,because Itachi killed Shisui and used his Sharingan to copy Shisui's hand writing,and wrote the letter on behalf of Shisui.

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-21-2009, 01:45 PM

I think he means the path of hatred or life in the Uchiha clan.

zerosameri
11-21-2009, 02:06 PM
I think he means the path of hatred or life in the Uchiha clan.
Some wear near that.

-
Lol their is kinda no point to this thread now, but still post what cha' guys think he meant by this 'path' of his...

Takeshi Momoshiro
11-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Shisui meant the Uchiha's path.