PDA

View Full Version : Something I recently realized about chapter 464.

deidara330
09-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Gaara can actually relate to Sasuke more than Naruto can, and I honestly think he has a better chance of bringing Sasuke back than Naruto.

Naruto started his life completely alone, with no friends. But he found friends in Sasuke, Iruka, Sakura, and Kakashi, and he wasn't alone anymore. His story is the complete opposite of Sasuke's.

Whereas Naruto started out with nothing, Sasuke had everything Naruto didn't. He had friends, a family, and a big brother. He lost that when his big bro Itachi murdered his entire clan. He had the bonds, and he lost all of them. Naruto never experienced losing a bond, and even though he did experience the loss of Jiraiya's death, he had all of his friends to console him. Sasuke lost so many people, all at once, with barely anyone to console him. I honestly don't blame him for leaving the village and training to kill Itachi, but that's beside the point.

Gaara is more similar to Sasuke than Naruto. He started out nearly alone, but he had Yashamaru, his dad, and his big bro and big sis. Besides them, he had no one else. Just like Sasuke, Gaara suddenly lost Yashamaru, while at the same time discovering that all the times he'd thought they were friends, Yashamaru had really hated him. And he also discovered that it was his father who'd given Yashamaru the mission. He was alone, having the lost the person closest to him. But he was even worse than Sasuke, because instead of wanting to just kill his dad, or hating on Yashamaru, he just wanted to kill everyone in sight. SInce then, he's become a good guy, but I think that Gaara has a better chance of getting Sasuke to come back to the Leaf villlage, since he actually knows what Sasuke is really going through. Besides, think of how huge a plot twist it would be to see Gaara bring him back instead of Naruto. Who agrees with me?

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 06:59 PM
I SO agree with you. Thats why I was so happy to see Garra help him and try to tell him that, because it really does make more sense that way. Old Garra and the Sasuke we see now have ALOT of things in common as far as behavior so it's more realistic Garra could get through to him. And the thing is, we got to see Sasuke remember those words Garra spoke to him, then have Sasuke see who Garra had become now. I saw a glimps of hope on Sasuke's part when He didn't just blow off what Garra said(atleast at first). He actually replied with "So..? If I come back... What is there for me there?" It was like he was actually listening, unlike when Naruto would try and he would disregard anything he said right away. Thats kind of small, but for Sasuke thats HUGE, especially now. GO GARRA!

yondaime
09-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Yeah I see your point here.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
09-18-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm not the emotional type, but I have to tell you this. When Gaara shed a tear in 464, it got to me. I was so sad. But then he kicked butt by using his awesome sand jutsu and control. xD

3littlepigs
09-18-2009, 10:53 PM
SPOILERS*** DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MANGA CHAPTER 464

I agree Gaara can relate a lot more to Sasuke but if someone can bring him back it's Naruto. They've had a connection since their academy days and even if Naruto started with nothing and now has a lot, no one believes in Sasuke like Naruto does. Gaara can only do so much, like you saw in chapter 464 he's done and is now attacking, whereas Naruto has been trying to reach Sasuke for more than 3 yrs and even after talking with Madara still has hope. Besides where Sasuke is now, only someone as persistent and positive as Naruto could even hope to reach, like Pain said just because you can understand someone's pain it doesn't mean you'll see eye to eye (or something like that LOL :D) Also if Gaara succeded in bringing him back to Konoha what happens to Naruto vs Sasuke?

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Also if Gaara succeded in bringing him back to Konoha what happens to Naruto vs Sasuke?

It is effectivly avoided and Madara doesn't win. lol j/k, kind of. I mean what Madara wants is for them to fight, so if it was avoided whatever Madara wanted to result from that wouldn't happen.

3littlepigs
09-18-2009, 11:06 PM
It is effectivly avoided and Madara doesn't win. lol j/k, kind of. I mean what Madara wants is for them to fight, so if it was avoided whatever Madara wanted to result from that wouldn't happen.

True LOL but it would make more sense for Naruto to prove him wrong and change the cycle of hatred by getting Sasuke out of "the darkness" :D

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 11:12 PM
True LOL but it would make more sense for Naruto to prove him wrong and change the cycle of hatred by getting Sasuke out of "the darkness" :D

Yeah, that whole "cylce of Hatred" thing is the reason why Garra really getting through to him probly won't happen. That's what make's getting through to Sasuke(eventhough Sasuke doesn't listen to his words lol) Naruto's job.

Spartacus
09-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Naruto is turning into Star Wars if nobody has noticed haha Naruto = LuKe Skywalker, Sasuke = Darth Vader, Madara = Darth Sidious.... Sasuke will beat Naruto up and Madara will try to take the Nine tails out of Naruto... Sasuke will be like arggh I hate you Madara and he will sacrifice himself to take out Madara and save Naruto because he feels light that is still in him... Sounds familiar hmmm?

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Naruto is turning into Star Wars if nobody has noticed haha Naruto = LuKe Skywalker, Sasuke = Darth Vader, Madara = Darth Sidious.... Sasuke will beat Naruto up and Madara will try to take the Nine tails out of Naruto... Sasuke will be like arggh I hate you Madara and he will sacrifice himself to take out Madara and save Naruto because he feels light that is still in him... Sounds familiar hmmm?
lol, you know that is sounding quite firmilliar. I'm used to people comparing Sasuke's overpoweredness to Dbz, but now Starwars fits too XD

Roni1301
09-18-2009, 11:38 PM
i can see where your getting at.

Spartacus
09-18-2009, 11:43 PM
lol, you know that is sounding quite firmilliar. I'm used to people comparing Sasuke's overpoweredness to Dbz, but now Starwars fits too XD

Yeah I actually called what was going to happen when Nagato had destroyed Konoha with all of the ninja's dying like Kakashi.... I said on some thread a long time ago for a prediction that I could see them pulling a DBZ and wishing everybody back to life like with like dragon balls and look what happened haha :D

yokokurama
09-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Doesn't Sasuke sort of remind you of anakin from Epsiode 3

Edit: damnit. It cut off my post again. I had written several paragraphs and they got cut off...

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah I actually called what was going to happen when Nagato had destroyed Konoha with all of the ninja's dying like Kakashi.... I said on some thread a long time ago for a prediction that I could see them pulling a DBZ and wishing everybody back to life like with like dragon balls and look what happened haha :D

lmao, nice! I think you maybe psychic,

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Doesn't Sasuke sort of remind you of anakin from Epsiode 3

and yes I can see that lol

Azal
09-18-2009, 11:55 PM
[SPOILER]im weirdSPOILER]
tue so true

ZackAttack
09-18-2009, 11:56 PM
the show is dbz with worse fights and a better story if people haven't realize yet.

Vivi
09-19-2009, 12:07 AM
You got me thinking there...

After the summit is supposed to be a massive War.

Gaara leaving Sasuke alive and returning him would truly anger Raikage.
Knowing his impulsive way he'd probably have enough and declare war on Both.
We know Tsuchikage also has a dislike of Sasuke.
What I believe is:

Gaara will return Sasuke.
Raikage turning mad and declares War against Suna and Konoha.
Kumo will join forces with Iwa against the 2.
While that happens Kiri will stay out but will have a important role of finding out the truth about Madara and his role of Mizukage.

minoto
09-19-2009, 07:16 AM
this is true good theiry

Fan of Minato
09-19-2009, 08:02 AM
I think it would more be like a "combined-effort" of Naruto and Gaara.
Gaara definitely won't let Sasuke be killed by someone BUT Remember Kankuro said "Don't get personal". Then he shed a tear and brought his sand out.
So I think Gaara wants to fight him too.
But he might change later on.

deidara330
09-19-2009, 08:11 AM
tue so true
Please make the quote normal.

ShikamaruGenius
09-19-2009, 09:47 AM
I think sasuke will defeat gaara but he's not gonna die.And Gaara will tell Naruto when he gonna come(too late)...that's sasuke can only be reasoned by Naruto.A phrase like"Only U naruto Can make sasuke change his mind"Or maybe he will say that even naruto cant convince him...And Naruto Will get's hangry..Something like that.

Shikamaru Nara
09-19-2009, 09:50 AM
yeah ;);););)

Phenom
09-19-2009, 10:05 AM
I don't understand how you can say Gaara relates to Sasuke more than Naruto at this point in the manga. At the end of the original Naruto, sure Gaara related to Sasuke more than Naruto did, however this far into the manga that is no longer true.

Let's look at Sasuke, he had bonds with his family and then lost all of them in a night because of his big brother, he then swore revenge against him. Now for Naruto it is extremely similar. Naruto started out alone and then made friends, much like Sasuke did after his family was murdered, Naruto continued to form bonds with new people and strengthen his old bonds, so did Sasuke.

Then, in Shippuden, Sasuke finally kills his brother, while Naruto was still forming bonds and strengthening them. Then Jiraiya died, and Naruto finally understood what Sasuke meant all those years ago during their fight and could finally relate to what he went through. You reasoning for this not counting is because Naruto had friends to console him, but the only person who really talked to him was Iruka, who didn't say much, and Shikamaru. Shikamaru didn't console Naruto at all, he simply told him the way the world works when something like this happens and Naruto felt better afterwards because he knew that Shikamaru was right.

After this he also lost Kakashi, for a period of time, which strengthened how much he could relate to Sasuke because he had lost both of his father figures in a few weeks. Note: I call them father figures because they were both the closest thing to a father Naruto had.

So as of right now, Naruto has experienced a loss just as great as Sasukes and can fully understand him. The only difference between them is that Naruto can, and has, give up on revenge while Sasuke is to blind to.

Now that Naruto understands Sasuke so much better than he did during their last encounter, he has a much better chance of bringing Sasuke back.

ShikamaruGenius
09-19-2009, 10:20 AM
I don't understand how you can say Gaara relates to Sasuke more than Naruto at this point in the manga. At the end of the original Naruto, sure Gaara related to Sasuke more than Naruto did, however this far into the manga that is no longer true.true!gaara thinked sasuke could beat him thatt why he related on him but sasukes couldnt beat him and naruto actually beat him right after.And because of his fight with naruto he actualy change his mind.Gaara want sasuke's back because Naruto want to!it's the same with the other ninja in konoha...Except for Sakura,Naruto and kakashi(ino too but anyway)the others ninja are just trying to help them because they trust in Naruto's Will..That's what I think personnaly...

SasukeFallen
09-19-2009, 10:40 AM
I don't understand how you can say Gaara relates to Sasuke more than Naruto at this point in the manga. At the end of the original Naruto, sure Gaara related to Sasuke more than Naruto did, however this far into the manga that is no longer true.

Yes it is, Nagato even resoned with Naruto about the whole 'never seeing eye to eye until you truly understand eachothers pain', Garra is seeing his old self in Sasuke now more then ever, while Naruto is only beinging to grasp that kind of understanding. (He says he understands Sasuke's pain now, but he only lost Jariya and teporarily Kakashi, not everyone he loved all at once.) And there's that relating to Sasuke about betrayl. Garra felt the same kind of betrayl by his family his whole life(they thought he was a monster and shunned him) which drove him to that kind of muderous darkness, and is now seeing the good and Sasuke felt the berayl by his brother(made him dark, but he still wasn't murder crazed), and when he found out the truth, the betrayl shifted to the whole village, the place that was the closes thing to potential 'home' after he lost everything, now he's in that same place Garra used to be and is killing indiscriminatly. Naruto's betrayl happened in reverse to that, so it's completly differnt how they'd see things.

3littlepigs
09-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes it is, Nagato even resoned with Naruto about the whole 'never seeing eye to eye until you truly understand eachothers pain', Garra is seeing his old self in Sasuke now more then ever, while Naruto is only beinging to grasp that kind of understanding. (He says he understands Sasuke's pain now, but he only lost Jariya and teporarily Kakashi, not everyone he loved all at once.) And there's that relating to Sasuke about betrayl. Garra felt the same kind of betrayl by his family his whole life(they thought he was a monster and shunned him) which drove him to that kind of muderous darkness, and is now seeing the good and Sasuke felt the berayl by his brother(made him dark, but he still wasn't murder crazed), and when he found out the truth, the betrayl shifted to the whole village, the place that was the closes thing to potential 'home' after he lost everything, now he's in that same place Garra used to be and is killing indiscriminatly. Naruto's betrayl happened in reverse to that, so it's completly differnt how they'd see things.

It depends on how you look at it but Gaara never "lost" his family they just rejected him for a while but the only one that's dead is his dad. Gaara can understand hate but he can't understand revenge, Naruto can. Sure I'm not going to compare losing an entire clan with Jiraya's death or Kakashi's temporary death but the feeling of frustration and of wanting that someone back is the same and Naruto has felt it. Like someone else mentioned their main difference is what path they choose out of that pain and obviously Sasuke still chooses revenge even though it won't solve anything...Gaara's problem was that he couldn't understand the meaning of "Love" and he was looking out only for himself so he wouldn't get hurt, Sasuke understands what love is because he's had it before but his problem is he can't let go of things that are out of his control and so in the process of trying to fix those things he doesn't care if he hurts others. Naruto is the right person to confront Sasuke not Gaara because he has felt the need for revenge over losing someone close to him and he was able to put his feelings aside in order to achive something greater. Gaara never even wanted revenge against Oro for killing his dad, I really don't think he cared he died.

You got me thinking there...

After the summit is supposed to be a massive War.

Gaara leaving Sasuke alive and returning him would truly anger Raikage.
Knowing his impulsive way he'd probably have enough and declare war on Both.
We know Tsuchikage also has a dislike of Sasuke.
What I believe is:

Gaara will return Sasuke.
Raikage turning mad and declares War against Suna and Konoha.
Kumo will join forces with Iwa against the 2.
While that happens Kiri will stay out but will have a important role of finding out the truth about Madara and his role of Mizukage.
Getting Sasuke back has always been Naruto's role...from their first fight no one interrupted, no one like Kakashi interfered so that it could be Naruto vs Sasuke, it's gonna happen again. Gaara's already done talking and he's attacking....

deidara330
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM

Let's look at Sasuke, he had bonds with his family and then lost all of them in a night because of his big brother, he then swore revenge against him. Now for Naruto it is extremely similar. ((Sasuke lost multiple bonds at once, early in his childhood. When Naruto was as old as Sasuke was, he didn't have any bonds to lose.)) Naruto started out alone and then made friends, much like Sasuke did after his family was murdered, Naruto continued to form bonds with new people and strengthen his old bonds, so did Sasuke. ((Sasuke didn't make new bonds. It may have seemed like he was friends with team 7, but in truth, he just never got over it. And the difference is that Naruto made bonds after starting out with none. Sasuke atempted to make bonds after he lost dozens, and he found himself incapable of doing so. They're not alike at all.))

Then, in Shippuden, Sasuke finally kills his brother, while Naruto was still forming bonds and strengthening them. Then Jiraiya died, and Naruto finally understood what Sasuke meant all those years ago during their fight and could finally relate to what he went through. ((He lost only Jiraiya. He did not lose Jiraiya, Kakashi, Iruka, Sakura, and the entire Leaf Village at the same time. That's how it happened to Sasuke, he lost nearly every friend and family he had all at once. Naruto lost 1 person.)) You reasoning for this not counting is because Naruto had friends to console him, but the only person who really talked to him was Iruka, who didn't say much, and Shikamaru. Shikamaru didn't console Naruto at all, he simply told him the way the world works when something like this happens and Naruto felt better afterwards because he knew that Shikamaru was right. ((He's known and been friends with Iruka much longer than Jiraiya. And Shikamaru did console Naruto, in a way. He only said that stuff because he knew it would cheer Naruto up. Besides that, Naruto still had all his other friends.))

After this he also lost Kakashi, for a period of time, which strengthened how much he could relate to Sasuke because he had lost both of his father figures in a few weeks. Note: I call them father figures because they were both the closest thing to a father Naruto had. ((He couldn't possibly have hated Pain more than he did after Jiraiya's death. He had nearly no reaction to Kakashi's death, and besides, Kakashi wasn't that much of a father figure. Not as much as Iruka. And Sasuke lost all of his family and friends in a matter of hours. I doubt Naruto could understand the kind of burning hatred that caused Sasuke to have. Naruto understood revenge, he just didn't fight solely for revenge, whereas everything Sasuke has done since that moment has been for the sole purpose of revenge.))

So as of right now, Naruto has experienced a loss just as great as Sasukes and can fully understand him. ((He lost every single one of his friends in hours? He could never understand that. Even after Jiraiya's death, he still had Iruka, his "father", and Sakura, his love. Sasuke wasn't wrong when he said Naruto couldn't possibly understand, because he simply can't.)) The only difference between them is that Naruto can, and has, give up on revenge while Sasuke is to blind to. ((He hasn't had that revenge as long as Sasuke had it, and didn't get it as young. Naruto wanted revenge for a month, at the absolute most. And he was able to get over it with his friends. Sasuke didn't have any friends to console him after that.))

Now that Naruto understands Sasuke so much better than he did during their last encounter, he has a much better chance of bringing Sasuke back. ((Not as much as Gaara. In fact, I bet he has an even worse chance. He did want revenge, just like Sasuke. But Sasuke got his revenge, only to find out he'd killed his own brother when it was really Danzo who was the one responsible. In that respect, Naruto still doesn't understand Sasuke. In fact, that one moment sets him apart from every ninja in the world. The only reason Gaara can still relate to him was because of this:
After Gaara lost Yashamaru, he started killing people at random, because of what happened to him. Even though Sasuke hated Itachi, it wasn't until he learned the truth that he was at the point Gaara was at (although not as much as Gaara was). That's why I think Gaara definately has a better chance of getting Sasuke back than Naruto.))

Responses are in red.

Nemico
09-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Yea i believe Garra can relate more too Sasuke
But Naruto is the only one in my mind that can change him...

Sage Of Six Paths
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
I think that Gaara will try,

but Ultimately fail. Sasuke is going

to need a lot more than some sand and

eye liner in order to go back. Also, at this

point, how can Sasuke come back at all?

As Kankuro said, "he can't come back now.

He has gone too far." Sasuke's roll as a good-guy

has just recently ENDED.

JPSM
09-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Gaara can actually relate to Sasuke more than Naruto can, and I honestly think he has a better chance of bringing Sasuke back than Naruto.

Naruto started his life completely alone, with no friends. But he found friends in Sasuke, Iruka, Sakura, and Kakashi, and he wasn't alone anymore. His story is the complete opposite of Sasuke's.

Whereas Naruto started out with nothing, Sasuke had everything Naruto didn't. He had friends, a family, and a big brother. He lost that when his big bro Itachi murdered his entire clan. He had the bonds, and he lost all of them. Naruto never experienced losing a bond, and even though he did experience the loss of Jiraiya's death, he had all of his friends to console him. Sasuke lost so many people, all at once, with barely anyone to console him. I honestly don't blame him for leaving the village and training to kill Itachi, but that's beside the point.

Gaara is more similar to Sasuke than Naruto. He started out nearly alone, but he had Yashamaru, his dad, and his big bro and big sis. Besides them, he had no one else. Just like Sasuke, Gaara suddenly lost Yashamaru, while at the same time discovering that all the times he'd thought they were friends, Yashamaru had really hated him. And he also discovered that it was his father who'd given Yashamaru the mission. He was alone, having the lost the person closest to him. But he was even worse than Sasuke, because instead of wanting to just kill his dad, or hating on Yashamaru, he just wanted to kill everyone in sight. SInce then, he's become a good guy, but I think that Gaara has a better chance of getting Sasuke to come back to the Leaf villlage, since he actually knows what Sasuke is really going through. Besides, think of how huge a plot twist it would be to see Gaara bring him back instead of Naruto. Who agrees with me?

In a brief view...yes...but looking underneath the obvious, Gaara and Naruto are more similar...Gaara was a lonely person in the middle of the crowd...he had a lot of people, but no love, his father wanted him dead...this alone must be painfull enough, almost the same of having no father at all...the same happened to Naruto...

Sasuke had all, love, friendship, and lost everything, booth Gaara and Naruto never had it....

JPSM
09-19-2009, 05:26 PM
I think that Gaara will try,

but Ultimately fail. Sasuke is going

to need a lot more than some sand and

eye liner in order to go back. Also, at this

point, how can Sasuke come back at all?

As Kankuro said, "he can't come back now.

He has gone too far." Sasuke's roll as a good-guy

has just recently ENDED.

In the very end of Sasuke, in the story, he can turn out beeing a good guy...but untill his final moments he will be a bad one...

SasukeFallen
09-19-2009, 05:29 PM
In a brief view...yes...but looking underneath the obvious, Gaara and Naruto are more similar...Gaara was a lonely person in the middle of the crowd...he had a lot of people, but no love, his father wanted him dead...this alone must be painfull enough, almost the same of having no father at all...the same happened to Naruto...

Sasuke had all, love, friendship, and lost everything, booth Gaara and Naruto never had it....

But the fact that Garra is similar to Naruto is a reason why he could do what Naruto could do(as far as getting through to Sauske). And actually, He is verymuch like them both in several ways, he could be key in resolving all of that.

fox_of_life13
09-19-2009, 05:29 PM
u make a really good point, i tottly agree. but wat if Sasuke never gets brought back at all, wouldnt that b a good plot twist. well acually that would mean the sereis would end cause the entier show is basiklly about nothing but Naruto trying to bring him back home. a crazy kid at my skool tolled me that Naruto eventually kills Sasuke, i dout that but it could happen, rite?

Takoda
09-19-2009, 05:30 PM
He might a little good inside of him though.

SasukeFallen
09-19-2009, 05:38 PM
u make a really good point, i tottly agree. but wat if Sasuke never gets brought back at all, wouldnt that b a good plot twist. well acually that would mean the sereis would end cause the entier show is basiklly about nothing but Naruto trying to bring him back home. a crazy kid at my skool tolled me that Naruto eventually kills Sasuke, i dout that but it could happen, rite?

Yeah, Sasuke not comming back or atleast reaching some sort of redemtion would make the whole series pointless since every value the entire series was based on would be false and pointless.

dragonjinchuriki dj
09-19-2009, 05:49 PM
But the fact that Garra is similar to Naruto is a reason why he could do what Naruto could do(as far as getting through to Sauske). And actually, He is verymuch like them both in several ways, he could be key in resolving all of that.

probably we will just have 2 wait and find out

X__Sasuke__X
09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Ok, here's what i think.
First of all, Gaara isn't as close to Sasuke as Naruto is. Gaara still has a fmaily, just not parents. Sasuke lost every single bond he ever had all at once, everybody in his family. Gone. In a blink of an eye.
Naruto grew up without a family, so even though he never had bonds, he suffered the same lonliness. Sasuke and Naruto slowly started to bond after Sasuke's tragedy. Sasuke and Naruto would still be best friends, if it wasn't for Orochimaru's Curse Mark. that caused Sasuke to seek power, and forget about his relationship. Now, skip all the way until final valley. He admitted that they were best friends, and he wanted to break the bond. But, when Naruto collapsed, Sasuke did not kill him. He let him go, showing a true bond that couldn't be broken. Then, after recruiting Suigetsu, he saw the Great Naruto Bridge, and he smiled, remembering his bond with Naruto that happened to grow after his "death" next, think to when he was fighting killerbee. He remembered the bond with his old teammates, causing him to set off the Amaterasu. Even fighting Killerbee, his bond still stuck tight. He lost all interest in Gaara quite a while back.
And as for Sasuke coming back to Konoha...
That is impossible. There is no way that he can come back to Konoha alive. Sakura, his own teammate, has already given the village permission to kill Sasuke, and the village is taking that pre-caution anyway. As long as Danzo is Hokage, he'll never accept Sasuke. He is a sliver away from starting a war between to countries, and the whole world is out to kill him. Nobody in the village will accept him coming back after doing that. Plus, the whole village will be on gaurd if he comes close, because ninja hounds could easily track his scent the minute he stepped foot into the Land Of Fire.

...Does this make sense? ^^

Phenom
09-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Ok, here's what i think.
First of all, Gaara isn't as close to Sasuke as Naruto is. Gaara still has a fmaily, just not parents. Sasuke lost every single bond he ever had all at once, everybody in his family. Gone. In a blink of an eye.
Naruto grew up without a family, so even though he never had bonds, he suffered the same lonliness. Sasuke and Naruto slowly started to bond after Sasuke's tragedy. Sasuke and Naruto would still be best friends, if it wasn't for Orochimaru's Curse Mark. that caused Sasuke to seek power, and forget about his relationship. Now, skip all the way until final valley. He admitted that they were best friends, and he wanted to break the bond. But, when Naruto collapsed, Sasuke did not kill him. He let him go, showing a true bond that couldn't be broken. Then, after recruiting Suigetsu, he saw the Great Naruto Bridge, and he smiled, remembering his bond with Naruto that happened to grow after his "death" next, think to when he was fighting killerbee. He remembered the bond with his old teammates, causing him to set off the Amaterasu. Even fighting Killerbee, his bond still stuck tight. He lost all interest in Gaara quite a while back.
And as for Sasuke coming back to Konoha...
That is impossible. There is no way that he can come back to Konoha alive. Sakura, his own teammate, has already given the village permission to kill Sasuke, and the village is taking that pre-caution anyway. As long as Danzo is Hokage, he'll never accept Sasuke. He is a sliver away from starting a war between to countries, and the whole world is out to kill him. Nobody in the village will accept him coming back after doing that. Plus, the whole village will be on gaurd if he comes close, because ninja hounds could easily track his scent the minute he stepped foot into the Land Of Fire.

...Does this make sense? ^^

Makes perfect sense and I agree with everything except for Sasuke never being accepted back into the village. You forget that other than Danzo and the two elders, no one in the village knows the truth about the Uchiha massacre, except for the people Madara has told. I am positive that if the truth were told to the world that the village would have no problem allowing Sasuke back in, provided he wanted to come back. The only person who would have a problem with it would most likely be Raikage, and all Sasuke has to do to solve that problem is give proof that Killer Bee is still alive.

I know this most likely won't happen, especially seeing as how Naruto is most likely going to give up on Sasuke after speaking to Sakura, but it isn't impossible.

deidara330
09-21-2009, 09:35 AM
I know this most likely won't happen, especially seeing as how Naruto is most likely going to give up on Sasuke after speaking to Sakura, but it isn't impossible.
Naruto = Stuborn. He's not going to give up that easily. He hasn't even seen Sasuke in a really long time. He's only heard about what Sasuke's done.

Phenom
09-21-2009, 10:52 AM
Naruto = Stuborn. He's not going to give up that easily. He hasn't even seen Sasuke in a really long time. He's only heard about what Sasuke's done.

You don't honestly think that Naruto would still be trying to save Sasuke if he didn't make that promise to Sakura whenever Sasuke first left, do you? Right now, that is the only reason he still wants to save him. In one of the recent chapters Naruto is seen thinking about Sasuke and questioning why he is doing everything he is, and realizes that he doesn't have any idea who Sasuke is anymore. This is a huge sign that Naruto is starting to realize what needs to be done, but won't do it simply because he loves Sakura and wants to keep his promise to her.

The moment Sakura tells Naruto that she doesn't want Naruto to keep that promise anymore, the burden will be lifted from him and he can then choose to do what he actually wants to do, whether he decides to still attempt to save Sasuke or not will be entirely his difficult decision but he will most likely side with Sakura and the others.

3littlepigs
09-26-2009, 10:30 AM
You don't honestly think that Naruto would still be trying to save Sasuke if he didn't make that promise to Sakura whenever Sasuke first left, do you? Right now, that is the only reason he still wants to save him. In one of the recent chapters Naruto is seen thinking about Sasuke and questioning why he is doing everything he is, and realizes that he doesn't have any idea who Sasuke is anymore. This is a huge sign that Naruto is starting to realize what needs to be done, but won't do it simply because he loves Sakura and wants to keep his promise to her.

The moment Sakura tells Naruto that she doesn't want Naruto to keep that promise anymore, the burden will be lifted from him and he can then choose to do what he actually wants to do, whether he decides to still attempt to save Sasuke or not will be entirely his difficult decision but he will most likely side with Sakura and the others.

I agree that his promise to Sakura is his most powerful reason to keep going after Sasuke, specially after everything he knows about him, but he still loves him like a friend/brother and if he was doubting what he should do before Madara showed up I think that changed after learning the truth. I'm not saying Sasuke's right but it does give Naruto a better understanding of who Sasuke is right now, I still think he'll go after him...

Starfox
09-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah I think so too. Naruto really thinks of Sasuke as a brother and really wants him back, even if he's going to a really risky situation. Naruto would do anything to kill Orochimaru and make sure he doesn't take Sasuke's body.

But Sasuke already killed Orochimaru, right? At least that's what I heard.

wolfsfang
09-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Sorry if this has already been said but I didn't feel like reading through all the posts.

Ya Gaara had a family growing up (and still does have Temari and Kankuro) but I think he was always as alone as Naruto was. He was raised not as a son / brother but as a weapon and when it was shown he may pose a threat he was sentenced to death. Yes he had people surrounding him but he was still just as alone as Naruto was. I mean just look at the photograph it shows in the episode where it reveals his back story, it clearly shows his dad, temari and Kankuro all standing together like a family with Gaara off to one side all by himself.

so all 3 have suffered different forms of lonliness

Naruto was alone and had nobody

Sasuke had a family but then was forced to be alone

Gaara had a family but he grew up just as lonely as Naruto did

Starfox
09-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah you're right, but did Orochimaru get killed by Sasuke?

wolfsfang
09-26-2009, 11:14 AM
well he absorbed him but then had to use part of his Chakra to keep Orochi sealed so that he wouldn't take over...until Itachi did something that keeps him trapped forever (if forever lasts in the Naruto-verse cuz by now we all now anything could happen at any time)

Oh and as for what I was getting at in my last post. I was basically saying that in a way Gaara has more in common with Naruto than Sasuke (not just being hosts or the sons of the 4th Kage of their respective villages). Sasuke grew up loved and pampered, true his dad spent more time talking about Itachi but Sasuke's family still cared and respected him.

Gaara like Naruto grew up pretty much all alone. True for a while he had Yashamaru but he admitted that he always hated Gaara, and Naruto must have also had someone looking after him while he was growing up as it is impossible for a baby / toddler to look after themselves. So just because people were no doubt around them for their first few years until they could fend for themselves that does not mean they were not alone emotionally

Starfox
09-26-2009, 12:47 PM
You're right Wolfsfang, but did Sasuke kill Orochimaru???

Uotsan
09-26-2009, 02:03 PM

Let's look at Sasuke, he had bonds with his family and then lost all of them in a night because of his big brother, he then swore revenge against him. Now for Naruto it is extremely similar. Naruto started out alone and then made friends, much like Sasuke did after his family was murdered, Naruto continued to form bonds with new people and strengthen his old bonds, so did Sasuke.

Then, in Shippuden, Sasuke finally kills his brother, while Naruto was still forming bonds and strengthening them. Then Jiraiya died, and Naruto finally understood what Sasuke meant all those years ago during their fight and could finally relate to what he went through. You reasoning for this not counting is because Naruto had friends to console him, but the only person who really talked to him was Iruka, who didn't say much, and Shikamaru. Shikamaru didn't console Naruto at all, he simply told him the way the world works when something like this happens and Naruto felt better afterwards because he knew that Shikamaru was right.

After this he also lost Kakashi, for a period of time, which strengthened how much he could relate to Sasuke because he had lost both of his father figures in a few weeks. Note: I call them father figures because they were both the closest thing to a father Naruto had.

So as of right now, Naruto has experienced a loss just as great as Sasukes and can fully understand him. The only difference between them is that Naruto can, and has, give up on revenge while Sasuke is to blind to.

Now that Naruto understands Sasuke so much better than he did during their last encounter, he has a much better chance of bringing Sasuke back.

Your right but you forgot to mention that he lost the village to during the pain arc and he thought Pain killed Hinata and that happen right in front of him.

wolfsfang
09-26-2009, 04:23 PM

NO HE DID NOT. Orochimaru's soul is immortal but it is sealed forever inside Sasuke in some dream state or something so he is pretty much dead but not actually dead...so yes and no really

3littlepigs
09-26-2009, 09:55 PM
No, he didn't Itachi pretty much got rid of him

NO HE DID NOT. Orochimaru's soul is immortal but it is sealed forever inside Sasuke in some dream state or something so he is pretty much dead but not actually dead...so yes and no really

Oro's soul is not immortal, Kabuto is an easy prey so his cells are taking over Kabuto's body. I don't think Oro's inside Sasuke anymore since the curse mark dissapeared after Oro was pierced by the sword.

makaveli575
09-26-2009, 11:55 PM

I have to disagree. I agree that his promise to Sakura is a BIG driving force for him but even if Sakura was to tell him she wants him to give up on Sasuke I don't think he will listen. Naruto gave his word to bring back Sasuke and I don't think he would ever give up until either Sasuke dies or he brings him back simple as that. I do think Naruto is starting to feel anger towards Sasuke(Is it me or is the nine tail's chakra leaking from Naruto in Chapter 459 page 11 bottom left pic when he is thinking about Sasuke?) but even so he would never go back on his word imo.

SageNaruto69
09-27-2009, 03:53 AM
i thought of that. i told me cuzin,"how awesome would it be if gaara was able to bring back sasuke? naruto wouldve went nuts lol"

Rasendori's Aesir
09-27-2009, 05:51 AM
not gonna happen

ShikamaruGenius
09-27-2009, 09:13 AM
not immortal, Kabuto is an easy prey so his cells are taking over Kabuto's body. I don't think Oro's inside Sasuke anymore since the curse mark dissapeared after Oro was pierced by the sword.

right Itachi get rid of Oro In Sasuke.ur post make me wonder when we gonna have the chance to see oroButoXD again haha.I was really interesting about this and he just dissapear in a silence fear Lol.

jeremyiscoolomg
09-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Yeah but naruto will deffanitly bring him back its to much a part of the story now for garra to succeed

jeremyiscoolomg
09-27-2009, 10:23 AM
i have to disagree. I agree that his promise to sakura is a big driving force for him but even if sakura was to tell him she wants him to give up on sasuke i don't think he will listen. Naruto gave his word to bring back sasuke and i don't think he would ever give up until either sasuke dies or he brings him back simple as that. I do think naruto is starting to feel anger towards sasuke(is it me or is the nine tail's chakra leaking from naruto in chapter 459 page 11 bottom left pic when he is thinking about sasuke?) but even so he would never go back on his word imo.

no that is just a picture of trees and snow above him