PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: What do you Moderators do at Viz besides manage this forum?

Kuroda Taishi
04-29-2009, 10:50 PM
I am just curious, and also how did you get into the business?

*ichigorukiafan*
04-30-2009, 08:46 AM
who knows? lol. i hope they answer that would be cool 2 know

seannfma
04-30-2009, 09:19 AM
I am just curious, and also how did you get into the business?
maybe lets just wait

Sage Mode
04-30-2009, 02:09 PM
I took an internship in the editorial department a couple years ago. And I did some freelance stuff in between now and then. Right now I'm doing some lettering on the side.

TheBlackChidori
04-30-2009, 09:27 PM
I took an internship in the editorial department a couple years ago. And I did some freelance stuff in between now and then. Right now I'm doing some lettering on the side.

So where are the Viz Media locations in America? Is San Fran the only one?

OminoUzumaki
05-05-2009, 06:10 AM
This topic is dead.I wanted to know the locations. :cry:

Sage Mode
05-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Correct. Headquarters are in San Francisco.

TheBlackChidori
05-05-2009, 06:26 PM
I demand an internship Sage. =)

No but really, is that the only Viz location in the whole country? I mean I know its the HQ, but there's got to be like another editting department or SOMETHING of the sort, somewhere else?

Spartacus
05-05-2009, 06:30 PM
TheBlackChidori I have seen you ask this question before it seems like the mods are trying to cover something up hmmm :shock:

TheBlackChidori
05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm telling you. I have a theory.

Area 51? Alien crash area? Military Weapons Testing? No.

Viz Media. Planning to take over the world.

NARUTARD93
05-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah, don't you guys have like a small establishment somewhere on the east coast? Please say yes, that's a lot of money to go all the way out there. I've always really wanted to get into this kind of business, but I can't of your only base of operations is all the way out in San Fransico. :cry:

Spartacus
05-09-2009, 07:59 PM
There is one thing that the mods don't tell you about, and that is that they all work at Viz during the day and during the night they are super heroes watching the San Francisco streets making sure criminals are not doing illegal activities. :geek:

NARUTARD93
05-09-2009, 08:01 PM
I think that they're Mods by day and super ninjas by night. They fight the evil bad ones that wish to make you read, dare I say it, American comics. *Gasp*

Kuroda Taishi
05-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I think that they're Mods by day and super ninjas by night. They fight the evil bad ones that wish to make you read, dare I say it, American comics. *Gasp*

but it is night right now, and i just saw a mod walk by a minute ago, so how can they be out fighting crime?

Spartacus
05-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Now that is what I call Ironic haha very good very good

but it is night right now, and i just saw a mod walk by a minute ago, so how can they be out fighting crime?

It is only 7:06pm in San Francisco, night hasn't begun yet the sun is still up

Kuroda Taishi
05-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Now that is what I call Ironic haha very good very good

It is only 7:06pm in San Francisco, night hasn't begun yet the sun is still up

oh, it is already 9 by me

NARUTARD93
05-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Yeah, the Mods are limited to the San Fransico area, so everyone else has to deal with those evil ninja.

Spartacus
05-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Yeah why do you think that San Fran is so peaceful and has frequent Earthquakes?

NARUTARD93
05-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Because of Super Mods! They patorl the streets in their fancy spandex ninja suits of justice fighting crime for the devoted followers of Viz. On occasion the power that is welled up inside our beloved Super Mods is too much too contorl and comes bursting out of them, causing the frequent earthquakes that the scientists pass of as natural.

Sage Mode
05-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Because of Super Mods! They patorl the streets in their fancy spandex ninja suits of justice fighting crime for the devoted followers of Viz. On occasion the power that is welled up inside our beloved Super Mods is too much too contorl and comes bursting out of them, causing the frequent earthquakes that the scientists pass of as natural.
I'm speechless...

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Spartacus
05-16-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm speechless...

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

We are here to get the truth and if you look outside a window you just may see me with binoculars looking at you :shock:

NARUTARD93
05-16-2009, 01:36 PM
I know because I've been secretly flying in and out of San Fransico following the super awesome powers that raidate from you people.