PDA

View Full Version : Shippuden DVD's

Pashby
09-17-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi, first off I was wondering if I could get some details on any Region2 DVD Shippuden releases, I honestly imagine that they wont be released as of yet considering they are only just being released as Region1 DVD's in the US. I've got all the main naruto series in Region2 (Boxsets 1 - 6) and I am curious is there is going to be any uncut DVD releases.

I dont really have a way of watching shippuden as hulu and joost are only available in the US and Canada. So basically, any plans on any uncut shippuden DVD's to be released in europe / UK (dubbed ofcourse), even if not I dont mind ordering the american DVD's from amazon or Viz.

Thanks in advance. pce

Zabuza345
09-17-2009, 11:11 AM
There's no confirmation yet of Region 2 DVD's but there will most likley will by next year at some point.

But i'd suggest getting a region free player and ordering from Amazon or Viz as you said.

Pashby
09-17-2009, 03:40 PM
My DVD Drives are both unlocked and region free but its just the shipping that is a killer ordering from Amazon.

Naruto321
09-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Well, I just preordered them. I can't wait to get them.

Sage Mode
09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey Pashby, VIZ only handles Region 1 DVDs since we only license Naruto for North America. Unfortunately we don't currently own the Naruto license for Europe (Region 2).

Naruto321
09-17-2009, 05:04 PM
So US is the only license you have? Who has the Eu license.

Pashby
09-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey Pashby, VIZ only handles Region 1 DVDs since we only license Naruto for North America. Unfortunately we don't currently own the Naruto license for Europe (Region 2).

Thanks for the fast response, its most appreciated, I guess I'll just wait for the EU release.