PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Manga Chapter 464 Discussion

brunz
09-17-2009, 06:18 AM
ok folks its out...so what did you think of it? i thought it was alright but i think that sasuke is just gettin way to powerful...come on now, complete Susanoo...what is he gonna get next? why cant any other chars get any new power-ups

Maxtone
09-17-2009, 06:28 AM
I found it funny Sasuke smiles in the face of the Kages and Samurai with his invincible technique lol I'm glad I got to see Kankuro and Gaara again though

minoto
09-17-2009, 06:34 AM
i liked the chapter alot and it is cool to see kunkuro and gaara and temari againsasuke is dang strong

Shkin
09-17-2009, 06:53 AM
"Sasuke's darkness is too strong!"

P.S. i love Gaara!

Cxplorer
09-17-2009, 07:14 AM
Gaara was really bad ass!

Timoto
09-17-2009, 08:28 AM
honestly, like every week, i find myself thinking ONCE the next chapter comes out, i'll know more about the Susanoo technique and :) then i can offically say the Uchiha clan is the best by far. I can't believe Raikage cut off his own arm. pretty insane. and on top of everything Gara and the sand try to attack him! didn't see that coming. thought he was going to talk it out (think maybe for the Naruto saga, Gara gave up rather quickly) even if Sasuke seemed to have his mind made up.

JPSM
09-17-2009, 09:32 AM
ok folks its out...so what did you think of it? i thought it was alright but i think that sasuke is just gettin way to powerful...come on now, complete Susanoo...what is he gonna get next? why cant any other chars get any new power-ups

Well every chapter Kishimoto is proving me that Hashirama would never be able to defeat Madara alone...

About Susanoo, this is a diferent Susanoo than Itachi's...Itachi was accurate with the japanese culture, this one, don't, or Sasuke called it wrong, like confunding him with Susanoo but beeing another diferent technique, cause Susanoo doesn't have horns...

Jajuanza
09-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I personally dont care for Sasuke much but he is pretty tough...it was cool to see Gaara again and he even let out a tear! Never thought Gaara would shed a tear for someone. I agree that it was crazy to see the Raikage cut his own arm off. Overall it was a pretty good chapter.

ShikamaruGenius
09-17-2009, 10:42 AM
That Was A Good one!Too short like always but we can see the real power of sussano!!Actualy I can believe he block Garaa and Cop.Poor samourai XD!Cant wail til naturo show his ass up in the battle:roll:..or maybe he will be too late..Hmm...

Phenom
09-17-2009, 11:34 AM
I found it kind of weird that Kankuro didn't believe Gaara could sway Sasuke to the good side. Gaara got Sasuke thinking about it, which even Naruto has failed to do after they fought at the end of the original Naruto, then Kankuro had to open his stupid mouth and ruin it.

How come Sasuke's Susano looks all evil, yet Itachi's looked kind of like a god? Is it because Itachi was truly good, and Sasuke isn't?

Seven
09-17-2009, 11:39 AM
someone put a link to it please.

Nemico
09-17-2009, 12:04 PM
I found it kind of weird that Kankuro didn't believe Gaara could sway Sasuke to the good side. Gaara got Sasuke thinking about it, which even Naruto has failed to do after they fought at the end of the original Naruto, then Kankuro had to open his stupid mouth and ruin it.

How come Sasuke's Susano looks all evil, yet Itachi's looked kind of like a god? Is it because Itachi was truly good, and Sasuke isn't?

Im guessing that had something to do with it.

And Sasuke is like getting stronger by the chapter lol its getting kinda crazy.... he's fighting a 4 on 1 battle like nothing... im glad Garra came out though

Densetsu_no_D
09-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Yea I think it's a little much as well.....Every week he's powering up...shouldn't he be outta chakra already...Great chapter overall, My sand siblings are finally back in action....Sasuke's Susanoo is definitely a beast though...

Sage Of Six Paths
09-17-2009, 07:34 PM
One of my favorite chapters yet.

It was almost poetic (Not really, though)

When all of the characters (Darui, Kankuro,

Temari and Garra) fire a multitude of missile

attacks at Sasuke, and how he survived it by using

the darkness. It was exactly what I was expecting for

over a month now. A darker form of Susano'o. With it,

and his mastery of the Amaterasu, he may rival Itachi.

deidara330
09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Yea I think it's a little much as well.....Every week he's powering up...shouldn't he be outta chakra already...Great chapter overall, My sand siblings are finally back in action....Sasuke's Susanoo is definitely a beast though...
It's not like Sasuke can just get weaker. Each fight he gets stronger, just like each fight Kankuro gets a new puppet, or how Neji got 128 palms in the SRA, and Air Palm in the GRA, like that. If a character doesn't get any new moves after each fight, then obviously somethings wrong. The characters grow in power during time frame between each fight. The only difference between Sasuke's and Naruto's powers separating them from the rest is that the rate at which they grow in power is tremendous. The only reason that people think Sasuke is getting more is that Sasuke only recently (or rather, not so recently) got the Mangekyo, and he's using it's powers easily.

3littlepigs
09-17-2009, 08:45 PM
From 1 to 10 I would give this chapter a 9 mainly because I got to see Gaara, Kankuro and Temari. I don't like Sasuke's Susano'o it looks all negative and dark (yes, I know that was the point) but I prefer Itachi's. Kishi is trying really hard to make Sasuke stronger than Itachi, and to me that's never gonna happen! for obvious reason I've stated before and also because of where he's getting all his power from...like Gaara said it never ends up well...:| I believe Madara will get Taka out of there because even if Sasuke has that much power he should be out of chakra soon enough (he's not Naruto) and he hasn't even gotten past Raikage and Gaara, he won't get to Danzou in time. Can't wait till next week!

About Susanoo, this is a diferent Susanoo than Itachi's...Itachi was accurate with the japanese culture, this one, don't, or Sasuke called it wrong, like confunding him with Susanoo but beeing another diferent technique, cause Susanoo doesn't have horns...

It's different because of Sasuke's energy and how he's "in the darkness" etc... Itachi might have fooled everyone into thinking he was a bad person who went around killing people just because but he was good and wanted peace above all else, his Susano'o just reflected that, while Sasuke's also reflects what he has inside (nothing positive :roll:)
It's not like Sasuke can just get weaker. Each fight he gets stronger, just like each fight Kankuro gets a new puppet, or how Neji got 128 palms in the SRA, and Air Palm in the GRA, like that. If a character doesn't get any new moves after each fight, then obviously somethings wrong. The characters grow in power during time frame between each fight. The only difference between Sasuke's and Naruto's powers separating them from the rest is that the rate at which they grow in power is tremendous. The only reason that people think Sasuke is getting more is that Sasuke only recently (or rather, not so recently) got the Mangekyo, and he's using it's powers easily.

I agree with you that we're only now seeing what he can do with his MG and not just Amaterasu....but if it continues like this Naruto will need another power-up or else he won't be ready to fight Sasuke (again!!)

Dark Angel Haikara
09-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Susanoo? w t f is that??? (well I mean yea its the third after double mangekyou sharingan... but I'm interested in what it does...) well I guess the spreading theory that Sasuke possibly had a tailed beast is now out, because they said in the manga that the beast looking shadow behind him was just a genjutsu, and seems to have something to do with the Susanoo... other than that, I'm guessing it seems Sasuke is suddenly getting stronger because it would make the upcoming fights more interesting in how Naruto will eventually show up, and to point out the fact that he has become very dark in the "curse" of hatred in the Uchiha that Madara explained to Naruto...

Kuromaki
09-17-2009, 09:24 PM
It was an awesome chapter (Gaara <3).....but it was kinda ruined by the fact that Sasuke managed to summon an even better Susano'o out of nowhere even though he was already exhausted.

ZackAttack
09-17-2009, 09:27 PM
wasn't sasuke seriously screwed a second ago fighting the raikage? Now he has the energy to fight gaara someone who beat him down last time they fought? Not only that but kankuro, darui, and temari as well? There's no way he wins this, something has to happen with zetsu now that sasuke is severely outnumbered. Even with susano I don't see how he can attack in the state hes in so unless he plans on defending and not doing anything else I can't see him winning this or even coming close. Raikage should be joining in soon also and he's still incredibly fast and strong, even if it is with just one arm. I can see raikage possibly dying sometime soon though.

Err
09-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Gaara BETTER not die. He's one of the good characters now, and if he dies the story will go to hell. As for the story so far, it's been exciting. Sauske's Susanoo is pretty cool. I wonder what will happen now that it's out.

lolohwd
09-17-2009, 09:48 PM
wait what waere they talking about when it said the under lying flames af amerestu
and now sasuke is to strong

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-17-2009, 10:04 PM
wasn't sasuke seriously screwed a second ago fighting the raikage? Now he has the energy to fight gaara someone who beat him down last time they fought? Not only that but kankuro, darui, and temari as well? There's no way he wins this, something has to happen with zetsu now that sasuke is severely outnumbered. Even with susano I don't see how he can attack in the state hes in so unless he plans on defending and not doing anything else I can't see him winning this or even coming close. Raikage should be joining in soon also and he's still incredibly fast and strong, even if it is with just one arm. I can see raikage possibly dying sometime soon though.

i bet madara will get him outta there....

NarutoBelieves
09-17-2009, 10:49 PM
What did you expect? Sasuke being overpowered by an expsycopath like Gaara? His conversation was cool though.

BTW I am really annoyed by his weak sidekicks and their talk about how Sasuke can not be rescued while even Gaara turned good.

When I see people finding very cheap reasons to attack Sasuke I think they are not good in fact just desperately searching for fight.

This chapter was quite good but short, I liked it...

Bioyard
09-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Sasuke is getting way too powerful. I mean cmon wheres the balance? Naruto had to work his ass off for everything he's got. Where Sasuke is given Orochimarus and Itachi powers. If there is supposed to be some big battle between them both, how the hell is naruto supposed to catch up??

NarutoBelieves
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Sasuke is getting way too powerful. I mean cmon wheres the balance? Naruto had to work his ass off for everything he's got. Where Sasuke is given Orochimarus and Itachi powers. If there is supposed to be some big battle between them both, how the hell is naruto supposed to catch up??

What are you talking about? Naruto didn't learn them by himself, it was thought him by his mentors? He was loved and protected!!!

BTW Sasuke fought for those powers. We all know how Itachi treated him to force him to get stronger and fought with him before giving him his powers.

ZackAttack
09-18-2009, 12:12 AM

Who's to say naruto isn't already stronger then sasuke is right now? Outside of that he has the nine tailed fox in him which is stronger then anything orichi or itachi could possibly give.

Itachi also gave naruto a special power that we don't know yet so who knows how that will affect the story.

princezzhinata
09-18-2009, 02:45 AM
Finally some excitements

piff
09-18-2009, 04:31 AM
it's nice to see gaara having a nice conversation with sasuke. and it was funny when raikage just cut off his arm and them basically said "cmon hurry up with the healing! i have a guy to kill!!"

Bioyard
09-18-2009, 06:08 AM
What are you talking about? Naruto didn't learn them by himself, it was thought him by his mentors? He was loved and protected!!!

BTW Sasuke fought for those powers. We all know how Itachi treated him to force him to get stronger and fought with him before giving him his powers.

Naruto was taught and worked his ass off to learn those techniques. Everything he got, he fought for. Sasuke was literally GIVEN powers. During his training with Orochimaru he was getting beefed up with Kabutos medicines and orochi's forbidden jutsus. Not to mention that the only reason he put up that much of a fight with Itachi was because he had absorbed Orochimaru. Then Itachi GIVES him his power. And it was said that Itachi was already dying BEFORE that battle.

Naruto had it just as hard as Sasuke did growing up. Naruto could have become a monster but chose the people who cared about him. Sasuke CHOSE hatred and pushed those loving and protecting people in his life aside.

Bioyard
09-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Who's to say naruto isn't already stronger then sasuke is right now? Outside of that he has the nine tailed fox in him which is stronger then anything orichi or itachi could possibly give.

Itachi also gave naruto a special power that we don't know yet so who knows how that will affect the story.

Sasuke's eyes can suppress the foxes chakra. Its already been proven he could against naruto. So in a fight, the fox is out of the equation.

No way naruto could beat sasuke. Naruto knows Shadow Clones, Rasingan(and its variations), summoning jutsu, and Sage mode. That's it. And all sage mode does is probably make him as fast and strong as sasuke is now. All these jutsu that Sasuke is using. I mean how the hell is naruto supposed to battle Genjutsu, the black flames, the sharingan in its self, Susanoo, and the other jutus sasuke has learned from Orochi???

EDIT: Spell checked :p

Uotsan
09-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Sasuke's eyes can suppress the foxes chakra. Its already been proven he could against naruto. So in a fight, the fox is out of the equation.

No way naruto could beat sasuke. Naruto knows Shadow Clones, Rasingan(and its variations), summoning jutsu, and Sage mode. That's it. And all sage mode does is probably make him as fast and strong as sasuke is now. All these jutsu that Sasuke is using. I mean how the hell is naruto supposed to battle Genjutsu, the black flames, the sharingan in its self, Susanoo, and the other jutus sasuke has learned from Orochi???

EDIT: Spell checked :p

Well if you think about it Naruto still have some time to grow up. He haven't even learn any of his father technique. Naruto gekka gekki. He still have to learn how to do that jutsu his father left for him thats got something to do with the seal and the nine tail fox. Maybe he can summone the fox like killer bee.

Uotsan
09-18-2009, 07:51 AM

If anything is going to happen with naruto and Sauske I believe that they are not going to battle because Sauske is becoming real strong. But if naruto and sauske is going to fight Sauske would win. Which would force Naruto to learn some new Jutsu in the next time skip. Its alot of things the fourth left for Naruto to learn, but I do believe the final fight would have something to do with Naruto and Sauske. So with that said Oro/Kabuto have to die first.

mrsticky005
09-18-2009, 08:00 AM
It shouldn't be that surprising Sasuke got a major power up. He did get a lot of Itachi's powers. Though I liked it better when he was fighting Itachi and relied on plain ol'
skill. I want to see the Sasuke who can win with only 3 tomoe sharnigan again.

rayman jumper cables
09-18-2009, 08:03 AM
i loved gaara he is amazing

NarutoBelieves
09-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Naruto was taught and worked his ass off to learn those techniques. Everything he got, he fought for. Sasuke was literally GIVEN powers. During his training with Orochimaru he was getting beefed up with Kabutos medicines and orochi's forbidden jutsus. Not to mention that the only reason he put up that much of a fight with Itachi was because he had absorbed Orochimaru. Then Itachi GIVES him his power. And it was said that Itachi was already dying BEFORE that battle.

Naruto had it just as hard as Sasuke did growing up. Naruto could have become a monster but chose the people who cared about him. Sasuke CHOSE hatred and pushed those loving and protecting people in his life aside.

Oh really! It is only said that Naruto had a hard time while the fact is he always had a mentor who believed in him and honestly I don't see why his life was hard.

Itachi did NOT gave the power easily, yes he was dying but he still fought with sasuke to see if Sasuke has developed enough, deserved the gifts.

Naruto has the beast in him and he is helped by those damn frogs so don't get me started by working etc.

BTW I did not say Sasuke defeated Itachi, I said he fought with Itachi and proved that he was worthy of the gifts. He fought with Orichimaru, orichimaru actually tried to kill Sasuke.

Uotsan
09-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Oh really! It is only said that Naruto had a hard time while the fact is he always had a mentor who believed in him and honestly I don't see why his life was hard.

Itachi did NOT gave the power easily, yes he was dying but he still fought with sasuke to see if Sasuke has developed enough, deserved the gifts.

Naruto has the beast in him and he is helped by those damn frogs so don't get me started by working etc.

BTW I did not say Sasuke defeated Itachi, I said he fought with Itachi and proved that he was worthy of the gifts. He fought with Orichimaru, orichimaru actually tried to kill Sasuke.

Hold on one second. It took the first 12 years of naruto life before he was accepted and it was still hard then. Sauske had females and everybody else on his side. They were eagurely ready to fight him or to meet him. On the other hand Naruto trained every day all by himself with no one to talk to. Sauske didn't talk to noone, but that is because he ignored them. The only reason why Jiraya became his mentor because Naruto kept begging Jiraya. Naruto had to do the sexy jutsu his own move he created to perswey him. Kashi basicly stop trainning his favorite mentor( Fourth Hokage) son just to train Sauske and Sauske didn't even have to ask. Sauske was giving power from orochimaru and itachi.The fight with itachi and Sauske was plan through out the hole fight. He was going to give Sauske the power regaurdless if he pass or not. it was just that Itachi had to make it seem like he was fighting for real. And the fact that Naruto had the beast in him makes it harder for him to train because he gets angry quick.

ShikamaruGenius
09-18-2009, 11:03 AM
...) well I guess the spreading theory that Sasuke possibly had a tailed beast is now out

I don't think so...I probably think that this is sasuke's darkness...Not a tailed-beast. just a evil Inside Him...Surrounded With hatred,This is what sasuke is inside...The monster is just a autoprojection of the darkness inside him...I think this is what kishi want to show us...Or just the sommon That he can cast with Susanoo.I think we gonna learn more about this next chapter...And if it's really a tailed-beast well that's just ridiculous...And probably be a lot troublesome haha...

Phenom
09-18-2009, 11:30 AM

You do realize that what you think about the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight is wrong, right? Itachi was fighting Sasuke because he wanted Sasuke to kill him so that he could finally rest in peace. The only reason he was pushing Sasuke to his limits was so that he could get rid of Orochimaru's power that was being held within Sasuke.

Itachi allowed Sasuke to win the fight, and only gave him Amaterasu because he wanted to protect him from Madara.

Sasuke is given every power he has. This is because the Uchiha clan were a clan of geniuses, so therefore Sasuke doesn't have to work as hard as people not in a genius clan simply because he was born into a certain family and has certain DNA.

Naruto on the other hand spends days, even weeks, to learn one technique and while those techniques are normally extremely good, it doesn't change the fact that he works harder than anyone else in the manga, except maybe Lee.

I also don't see why people keep saying Naruto won't stand a chance if he fights Sasuke in the future. Look at the way the manga goes, Naruto surpasses the previous generations. He learns Rasen-shuriken and surpasses Kakashi, then perfects Sage-Mode to surpass Jiraiya. Now all he has left to do is learn his father's Space-Time Ninjutsu and improve it and he will have surpassed him as well. As soon as he does that, he will be stronger than Sasuke and should be capable of fighting Madara, with some help of course.

Prediction: Naruto to save Gaara's life sometime during this battle.

NarutoBelieves
09-18-2009, 03:23 PM
You do realize that what you think about the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight is wrong, right? Itachi was fighting Sasuke because he wanted Sasuke to kill him so that he could finally rest in peace. The only reason he was pushing Sasuke to his limits was so that he could get rid of Orochimaru's power that was being held within Sasuke.

Itachi allowed Sasuke to win the fight, and only gave him Amaterasu because he wanted to protect him from Madara.

Sasuke is given every power he has. This is because the Uchiha clan were a clan of geniuses, so therefore Sasuke doesn't have to work as hard as people not in a genius clan simply because he was born into a certain family and has certain DNA.

Naruto on the other hand spends days, even weeks, to learn one technique and while those techniques are normally extremely good, it doesn't change the fact that he works harder than anyone else in the manga, except maybe Lee.

I also don't see why people keep saying Naruto won't stand a chance if he fights Sasuke in the future. Look at the way the manga goes, Naruto surpasses the previous generations. He learns Rasen-shuriken and surpasses Kakashi, then perfects Sage-Mode to surpass Jiraiya. Now all he has left to do is learn his father's Space-Time Ninjutsu and improve it and he will have surpassed him as well. As soon as he does that, he will be stronger than Sasuke and should be capable of fighting Madara, with some help of course.

I disagree. What you are saying is just your interpretation of the events.

Itachi was dying and "resting in peace" is the last explanation one can come up with. He wanted Sasuke to kill him and become accepted by the village as a hero that's one. He was definitely testing Sasuke and trying to see if he was ready for the next gift. BUT that gift can not be given to anyone, the wielder must be STRONG and Capable enough to be able to use it. Sasuke is also improving himself in controlling and using those abilities.

Naruto works hard and Uchias are gifted is the most meaningless argument I've ever seen. Naruto is also VERY gifted. Naruto posesses the STRONEST deamon in him. What is a better gift then that? He has the ultimate gift and whenever he was in a bad situation it helps.

Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage, that's why he was cared and loved by 3rd hokage, kakashi, Jiraya etc. So people on the village did not like him very much in the beginning how touching...

How in the world do you know Naruto works harder then Sasuke? Just because you haven't seen Sasuke working in the series does not mean he did not really work. In fact Sasuke left the village because no matter how hard he worked Naruto progressed much much faster then him and he nearly surpassed him. Sasuke left because he felt untalented compared to Naruto ...

So Naruto works weeks days LOL. Whenever he learns a new technique he fails in first few attemps thats true BUT he succeeds and exceeds his mentors instantly after that. Remember summoning those damn frogs first time. He summoned the small ones and when he was in danger he summoned the greatest.

What about sage mode? probably Jiraya trained for it for more then Naruto's entire life. How long did it take Naruto to master Sage mode? In a matter of days he learned and surpassed everyone at it LOL. Yeah Naruto is ungifted and works for everything sure sure...

The only character that really works to improve himself against all odds is Rock Lee period.

BTW I still believe Naruto has the edge over Sasuke in power plain and simple. Those two will follow different paths but will always be comparable in power. Neither of them is ungifted, neither of them works harder. That's the main story in Naruto...

Phenom
09-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Naruto works hard and Uchias are gifted is the most meaningless argument I've ever seen. Naruto is also VERY gifted. Naruto posesses the STRONEST deamon in him. What is a better gift then that? He has the ultimate gift and whenever he was in a bad situation it helps.

Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage, that's why he was cared and loved by 3rd hokage, kakashi, Jiraya etc. So people on the village did not like him very much in the beginning how touching...

How in the world do you know Naruto works harder then Sasuke? Just because you haven't seen Sasuke working in the series does not mean he did not really work. In fact Sasuke left the village because no matter how hard he worked Naruto progressed much much faster then him and he nearly surpassed him. Sasuke left because he felt untalented compared to Naruto ...

So Naruto works weeks days LOL. Whenever he learns a new technique he fails in first few attemps thats true BUT he succeeds and exceeds his mentors instantly after that. Remember summoning those damn frogs first time. He summoned the small ones and when he was in danger he summoned the greatest.

What about sage mode? probably Jiraya trained for it for more then Naruto's entire life. How long did it take Naruto to master Sage mode? In a matter of days he learned and surpassed everyone at it LOL. Yeah Naruto is ungifted and works for everything sure sure...

I deleted that part about Itachi vs Sasuke because we obviously don't view them the same way.

The fact that Naruto has a demon in him doesn't get him abilities faster, with the exception being the time he summoned Gamabunta because he was about to die and his Rasen-Shuriken training, however the fact that Sasuke has Uchiha blood running through his veins does. He has the Sharingan which can copy almost all jutsu and can even copy movements that are as fast as Rock Lees. This gives him the ability to skip ahead of certain training for a technique because he can simply copy what is needed and then practice it (look at chidori).

I never even mentioned why people liked him or began to like him, so I don't know what that part was pointed towards.

I know that Naruto works harder than Sasuke because he had Kabuto's medicine and Oro's forbidden Jutsu to help him get strong in a small time period, not only that but the points I made about the Sharingan also help to prove it.

I'll use your example of the summoning jutsu to prove that part wrong aswell. I can't remember the exact time frame, I think it was a month or two, between the 2nd and 3rd stage of the Chunin exams, but it took Naruto almost that entire time just to learn to walk on water and summon a toad, which he can only do when in danger (I'm talking about Gamabunta). So he doesn't fail a few times and then instantly succeed, if you want more proof then look at Rasengan. He has known it for over two years and he still can't do it with only one hand.

As far as Sage Mode goes, we have no clue how long Jiraiya had to train for it, so it isn't a very good argument. However, didn't Naruto train using two clones so that the training time would be three times as fast? Sage-Mode is the only thing that Naruto learned that didn't take a long time to learn, and that was only because Kishi needed him to learn it quickly since he had already showed us that Pain was on his way to the Leaf.

GenFlower12
09-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Lots of little arguements.It was a good chapter.And that SuSano whatever is definitly darker than Itachi's.Like the MS comes in many forms depending on the user the SuSan is probaly like that too.I remember someone wrote that Itachi was good and very protective so he had a protective look.Sasuke is evil so it took on that appereance.I guess it depends on the user's feelings,personality,blah blah blah.Can't wait till the next chapter.I'm glad Garra and them came out.It's been awhile since I've seen them so I was itching to see them again:D

NarutoBelieves
09-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I deleted that part about Itachi vs Sasuke because we obviously don't view them the same way.

The fact that Naruto has a demon in him doesn't get him abilities faster, with the exception being the time he summoned Gamabunta because he was about to die and his Rasen-Shuriken training, however the fact that Sasuke has Uchiha blood running through his veins does. He has the Sharingan which can copy almost all jutsu and can even copy movements that are as fast as Rock Lees. This gives him the ability to skip ahead of certain training for a technique because he can simply copy what is needed and then practice it (look at chidori).

I never even mentioned why people liked him or began to like him, so I don't know what that part was pointed towards.

I know that Naruto works harder than Sasuke because he had Kabuto's medicine and Oro's forbidden Jutsu to help him get strong in a small time period, not only that but the points I made about the Sharingan also help to prove it.

I'll use your example of the summoning jutsu to prove that part wrong aswell. I can't remember the exact time frame, I think it was a month or two, between the 2nd and 3rd stage of the Chunin exams, but it took Naruto almost that entire time just to learn to walk on water and summon a toad, which he can only do when in danger (I'm talking about Gamabunta). So he doesn't fail a few times and then instantly succeed, if you want more proof then look at Rasengan. He has known it for over two years and he still can't do it with only one hand.

As far as Sage Mode goes, we have no clue how long Jiraiya had to train for it, so it isn't a very good argument. However, didn't Naruto train using two clones so that the training time would be three times as fast? Sage-Mode is the only thing that Naruto learned that didn't take a long time to learn, and that was only because Kishi needed him to learn it quickly since he had already showed us that Pain was on his way to the Leaf.

Your way of looking at hard work is not correct. Sasuke faced death and had many many fights too, that is also hard work.

Sasuke has uchia blood but Naruto is the son of 4th Hokage. As far as genes Naruto also has quite nice genes too.

Forbidden or not forbidden, this does not show that it is learned without working.

My example about summoning Jitsu is spot on. As you said he mastered it between 2nd and 3rd stage thats a short amount of time. AND you say he did not succeded instantly. Well then show me where was the progresson? If I remember correctly before he summoned the great Toad he simply sucked. He did NOT got gradually bigger toads each time. The first ones differed very slightly and when in danger he summoned the Greatest one with the help of 9 tailed fox's power. If you think about it you will see it...

There is nothing wrong with the Sage mode argument either and I understand why you are trying to skip it because it perfectly supports my argument. JIRAYA was an old and powerful man right? No matter how you look at it he learned it a long time ago and every character improves his/her techniques over time. Still Naruto surpassed him easily in a matter of days.

You are saying Sasuke used Kabutos medicine and that's your strongest argument. Then what is Naruto using clowns for training? That's a shortcut plain and simple. Kishis need for him is a very irrelevant argument. Did Naruto mastered it in a very short amount of time ? YES. Did he put years of hardwork? NO. That's all that matters as far as this argument goes.

You are very focused on Naruto's hard work argument and taking training too literaly. The reasons are irrelevant, what I'm saying is Naruto did NOT get (and at his age he can not since he didn't have that time) things by working more then others but he got it with determination and the help of others.

You have your reasons I have mine. So I will return to discussing this chapter .

X__Sasuke__X
09-18-2009, 05:28 PM
It was an awesome chapter (Gaara <3).....but it was kinda ruined by the fact that Sasuke managed to summon an even better Susano'o out of nowhere even though he was already exhausted.

Yea, that was a little... upsetting. I wanted it to be a good fight, but not when Sasuke keeps doing the impossible. TT_TT'

Kenshin Mizoguchi
09-18-2009, 05:31 PM
I think that this mysterious "power" given to Naruto by Itachi, will be the power to counter Sasuke's Susano'o.

Just a guess.

Shikamaru Nara
09-18-2009, 05:33 PM
now we know for sure that Gaara can use his sand...hell yeah!

Shikamaru Nara
09-18-2009, 05:33 PM
I think that this mysterious "power" given to Naruto by Itachi, will be the power to counter Sasuke's Susano'o.

Just a guess.

good guess

Shikamaru Nara
09-18-2009, 05:34 PM
anyone else have any thoughts on that

Hebi
09-18-2009, 06:46 PM
i hope sasuke doesnt die

Vivi
09-18-2009, 06:59 PM
THis is what bothers me:

Kishimoto Interview:

After the summit there will be a War.
Maybe I am wrong but this current fight has near War Status.

Taka vs Kumo and Suna.

Kishi said someone turns Blind and one of Naruto's friends will die.

Sasuke over using his MS in this battle it seems.He's spamming Amaterasu truly and Susano'o now as well.

Plus I got a feeling Gaara will die and this will trigger Naru vs Sasu.

Echosong7711
09-18-2009, 07:02 PM
borring soo borring. man and sasuke was about to totally get crushed but gaara got in the way. man thats was stupid im mad :mad::mad:

Shkin
09-18-2009, 07:12 PM
THis is what bothers me:

Kishimoto Interview:

After the summit there will be a War.
Maybe I am wrong but this current fight has near War Status.

Taka vs Kumo and Suna.

Kishi said someone turns Blind and one of Naruto's friends will die.

Sasuke over using his MS in this battle it seems.He's spamming Amaterasu truly and Susano'o now as well.

Plus I got a feeling Gaara will die and this will trigger Naru vs Sasu.
hmmm...we do know that a war is about to erupt soon. wonder where Konoha stand.

Taka vs. Kumo and Suna - given

don't you think it will be Kakashi going blind? if Sasuke is blinded then he will be of not much use. well, if he's going blind it won't be before he fight Naruto anyways.

I don't like Gaara dying but that would be a good plot for Naru vs. Sasu.
by the way, when and where was the interview? :) bothers me too...

narutosagetoad
09-18-2009, 08:20 PM
That interview was confirmed to be fake sorry. He proabaly did not know.

Vivi
09-18-2009, 08:21 PM

Fake?Is that why everything in the interview happened?

Vivi
09-18-2009, 08:23 PM
hmmm...we do know that a war is about to erupt soon. wonder where Konoha stand.

Taka vs. Kumo and Suna - given

don't you think it will be Kakashi going blind? if Sasuke is blinded then he will be of not much use. well, if he's going blind it won't be before he fight Naruto anyways.

I don't like Gaara dying but that would be a good plot for Naru vs. Sasu.
by the way, when and where was the interview? :) bothers me too...

It was last year.Jump Fiesta.

Shkin
09-18-2009, 08:28 PM
if it was last year and almost all the things said in that interview is happening now...is it still a fake? :lol:

Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred
09-18-2009, 08:51 PM
phenom courage is the magic that turns into reality is off of tales of symphonia dawn of a new world right?

Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred
09-18-2009, 08:52 PM
anyway i think sasuke is going to far he should go back to team 7!:(

narutosagetoad
09-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Fake?Is that why everything in the interview happened?
Trust me, it is fake. Alot of stuff just happend to be loose enough to be right. I have great sources that you are just getting fooled.

Phenom
09-18-2009, 09:47 PM
phenom courage is the magic that turns into reality is off of tales of symphonia dawn of a new world right?

Yeah.

I don't see Gaara dieing happening. He has already died once, so him dieing wouldn't make the reader feel as much emotion as they should since they have already experienced Gaara's death. It is far more likely that the friend who is going to die is Sasuke, seeing as how Naruto still views him as a friend.

3littlepigs
09-18-2009, 10:04 PM

Just a guess.
It could be...but I still think something to counter sharingan/MS, he can't use Susano'o without MS anyways and it would help with Genjutsu which Naruto's still weak at. Something that upon trying to attack Naruto it will deactivate like Amaterasu activating on its own for Madara.
i hope sasuke doesnt die
He won't. Naruto vs Sasuke still has to happen, and even then I doubt he'll die.

Weesla
09-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Is Sasuke Susanoo gonna be different from Itachi's? From the manga, sasuke susanoo looks like it has not fully transformed yet sice it only shows the skeleton.

Guess since sasuke mentions susanoo can only be activated with double MS, kakashi might never be able to get it (Sad Fellow). Anyway, cool chapter. The Raikage was sure confident in Shi healing abilities to be able to cut off his own arm...Ouch!:shock:

Kari-Chan
09-18-2009, 11:29 PM
I officially love Gaara right now! (I mean I always liked him but now i really think he's awesome)
I'm thinkin' Sasuke's evil.
not much else to say

NarutoBelieves
09-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Honestly I'm beginning to believe that Naruto turn Sasuke NOT by defeating him, but defending him against all others at the cost of his reputation.

For the upcoming chapters I think we will see more Sasuke overpowering every other people.

Cade
09-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Sasuke's Susano'o looks a little bit different and bigger.It makes me think that Gaar,Temari,Raikage,and the others will get beat.

Sage_freak
09-19-2009, 04:13 AM

yeah well orichimaru was in a weaken state already and even sasuke said that..

Sage_freak
09-19-2009, 04:37 AM
i have a hard time believing that naruto will have an easy time dealing with sasuke as he is right now.. naruto has some awesome powers and he is getting a little smarter but he still is behind on the basics of countering genjutsu unless there are still things we dont know about the sage mode...

Phenom
09-19-2009, 03:02 PM
i have a hard time believing that naruto will have an easy time dealing with sasuke as he is right now.. naruto has some awesome powers and he is getting a little smarter but he still is behind on the basics of countering genjutsu unless there are still things we dont know about the sage mode...

He really doesn't need to know how to counter genjutsu to be able to beat Sasuke, at least based on what we know about Sasuke. Sasuke has only done genjutsu that is done by using the Sharingan, we have never seen him do normal genjutsu so we can assume he can't do it. This means all Naruto has to do is one thing and that is not look into Sasuke's eyes.

Of course, if Sasuke can do genjutsu without using the Sharingan, then Naruto is screwed.

JPSM
09-19-2009, 04:20 PM
He really doesn't need to know how to counter genjutsu to be able to beat Sasuke, at least based on what we know about Sasuke. Sasuke has only done genjutsu that is done by using the Sharingan, we have never seen him do normal genjutsu so we can assume he can't do it. This means all Naruto has to do is one thing and that is not look into Sasuke's eyes.

Of course, if Sasuke can do genjutsu without using the Sharingan, then Naruto is screwed.

The problem of what you said, is if Sasuke, can start using Genjutsu with another parts of his body like Itachi could do...

Also I believe that Naruto will not be able never to dispell genjutsu in the regular way, also there must be a reason for even Kurenai respect the Sharingan, probably some of its illusions cannot be dispelled in the normal way...I believe that Naruto will be able to dispelled Genjutsu in the same way Killer Bee dispelled it...by fusing the eight tails chakra in his own....

Bioyard
09-19-2009, 06:48 PM
The problem of what you said, is if Sasuke, can start using Genjutsu with another parts of his body like Itachi could do...

Also I believe that Naruto will not be able never to dispell genjutsu in the regular way, also there must be a reason for even Kurenai respect the Sharingan, probably some of its illusions cannot be dispelled in the normal way...I believe that Naruto will be able to dispelled Genjutsu in the same way Killer Bee dispelled it...by fusing the eight tails chakra in his own....

Last time Naruto and Sasuke met, sasuke suppressed Kyuubi with his sharingon. So in a fight the fox isn't a factor. Besides that Killer Bee had control over the 8-tails because he trained to. I understand that killer bee could help Naruto control his beast but at the same time Naruto is trying not rely on the fox at all.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-19-2009, 06:53 PM

hmm...i get a feeling that naruto might be able to stand up to sasuke's genjutsu using his sage mode.....
i thik the other reason to give naruto the sage mode might be to be able to put him on equall grounds with sasuke when they fight....the sage mode and the natural chakra might have something to do with dispeeling a genjjutsu

Sasori_X
09-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I think its getting pathetic. Kishi, quit overpowering your damn characters. I mean it was bad enough that you didn't show us how Naruto got so ridiculously strong with Sage mode and beated all 6 bodies of Pein, something that Jiraiya couldn't do when he was in Sage mode when he obviously has more battle and sage mode experience than Naruto. But making a lame excuse that Sasuke has the MS evolved form is the reason why he's so strong is just sad. I mean from the past he has not done anything that he can prove to take on the Kage's, and now the Kage's along with their subordinates are having a rough time against him just makes me mad. If Kishi keeps doing this, I might drop the Naruto series, its just getting bad.

To me, it looks like Kishi only likes to please his fans rather than actually trying to make a good story. Something manga authors should not do.

xXx~Ai~xXx
09-19-2009, 09:56 PM
freakin SASUKE!!! DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS FOR MAKING GAARA SHED A TEAR FOR YOU!!!! it was a really good chapter didn't expect Gaara to try and save Sasuke, and then actually cry for him! stupid Sasuke!!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! the Raikage really is something though, chopping off his own freakin arm! just wow man! and I new that dark chakra was itachi's, he gave sasuke his powers before he died so that wasn't really new but the whole Gaara thing just damn! stupid Sasuke, can't wait to see you die! :evil::twisted::evil::twisted:

Reala
09-20-2009, 04:42 AM
i think it's been a better chapter than the past couple of chapters