PDA

View Full Version : Kankuro's Puppet *Defo Spoiler*

Vivi
09-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Do not read if your not up to date with the Manga.

As we know Kankuro has obtained a new puppet which looks alot like Sasori.
People argued if it really is or not.Saying Sasori is dead and that there cannot
be a new one.

Hereby I reveal what his puppet is: *Shazam*

From the spoiler pics it was revealed his new puppet is INDEED Sasori true form.Which now have been confirmed.If anybody wants the link for it pm me.

Any thought on Kankuro now..owning?Or using Sasori?

yondaime
09-16-2009, 04:10 PM
I knew the puppet was Sasori but can you PM the Pics just in case.Thanks.

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Kankuro will be such a powerhouse.

SuperChoji
09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
... i.. dont understand how you even managed to find this out... im guessing your talking about tomorrow's manga?

Yori
09-16-2009, 04:20 PM
That is so dis respectful to Sasori's legend, i don't like it

yokokurama
09-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Does that mean Kankuro has all the powers Sasori had now? Can he summon the other 100 puppets that Sasori did not use against Sakura and Grandma Chiyo? Is Kankuro officially>Sasori

Vivi
09-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Does that mean Kankuro has all the powers Sasori had now? Can he summon the other 100 puppets that Sasori did not use against Sakura and Grandma Chiyo? Is Kankuro officially>Sasori

One would think.

Anonymous
09-16-2009, 05:44 PM
"Sasori's legend shall live on in Kankuro... I wouldn't be surprised if Kankuro himself, turned himself full puppet."

nexthokage
09-16-2009, 05:54 PM

i agree a 100x

dragonjinchuriki dj
09-16-2009, 05:55 PM
"Sasori's legend shall live on in Kankuro... I wouldn't be surprised if Kankuro himself, turned himself full puppet."

he probably wouldnt since that would be a weak spot just like sasori

Sage_freak
09-16-2009, 05:57 PM
yea i dont think well have the oppurtunity to see kankuro become a full puppet like sasori was..

Anonymous
09-16-2009, 06:02 PM
he probably wouldnt since that would be a weak spot just like sasori

"He could transfer his soul into the puppet, like how Chiyo said her jutsu could."

Sage_freak
09-16-2009, 06:07 PM
yup hmm it would be interesting to see what other new puppets he has gotten since the rescue arc...

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-16-2009, 06:57 PM
I knew the puppet was Sasori but can you PM the Pics just in case.Thanks.
I would like to be PMed too, please.

Yes he would.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
09-16-2009, 07:01 PM
How is that possible? Didn't Zetsu go to eat the body? If you can even eat a pupet..o_o

Vivi
09-16-2009, 07:03 PM
How is that possible? Didn't Zetsu go to eat the body? If you can even eat a pupet..o_o

He had 2 Body's.1 he used heart transfer before getting hit with Chiyo's Lion Roar.

Anonymous
09-16-2009, 07:04 PM

"He probably only ate the actual 'body' part or he did eat it, but Kankuro managed to find out what Sasori's body part looked like and what it's abilities (or some) were."

Konoha'sGreenThunder
Ah, yes. So, did Zetsu eat the wrong one? (If he ate one at all?)

Anonymous
He had 2 Body's.1 he used heart transfer before getting hit with Chiyo's Lion Roar.

"But wasn't that just another body from the hundred he had used?"

painxkonan
09-16-2009, 07:07 PM
naruto is a power house to..he has the nine -tailed fox,sage mode,uses A-ranked moves and beat pain

Rasaga
09-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Kankuro will more than likely have access to Sasori's puppet hidden attacks and such but doubtfully the puppets that Sasori used. It would be puppet master controlling a puppet controlling a puppet. Sasori himself was a "puppet" to be reconned with to start with.

SageNaruto69
09-16-2009, 07:19 PM
it doesnt look exactly like sasori but he used sosoris power in the upcoming chapter so lets see

SageNaruto69
09-16-2009, 07:20 PM
so he probably is sasori

Rasaga
09-16-2009, 07:44 PM
so he probably is sasori

... or a puppet inspired by Sasori.

Kankuro the next great legendary Puppet Maker? Sounds like it to me.

ninjamom
09-16-2009, 07:45 PM
That is so creepy!! Good find! I hope Kankuro doesn't lose himself like Sasori did...

Sage Of Six Paths
09-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Kankuro is cool now?

What is the world coming to?

Anonymous
09-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Kankuro is cool now?

What is the world coming to?

"Well a black guy became president, anything is possible."

Takoda
09-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Yes ANYTHING is possible.

JPSM
09-17-2009, 09:13 AM

The body looked like the other one, at least...maybe the weapons were diferent...it was hidden among the 100 puppets...

JPSM
09-17-2009, 09:18 AM
naruto is a power house to..he has the nine -tailed fox,sage mode,uses A-ranked moves and beat pain

This is all true, but to became a power house you need to control that power, and be capable to use it...naruto cannot control the Kyuubi, so he only has raw power...if he could control the Kyuubi even half like the Killer bee can control the eight taills, he would be hundred times more dangerous...Sage mode, has is disadvantages, like you need to stand still before you can use it, unless naruto learn how to use it while moving, Sage mode will not serve him always...A-Rank moves aren't the most powerfull, the most powerfull are the S-Rank ones...and he beat pain, cause pain decided to use all his remain strenght and chakra to revive everyone he killed in Konoha, if he didn't do that, Pain would have fought Naruto and possibly killed him or injured him severlly....

Jajuanza
09-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Zetsu didn't eat the body...all Zetsu and Tobi did was go and get the ring and they left after that.

Vivi
09-17-2009, 11:08 AM

When Sasori went outside Hiruko=Same looks after Heart transfer.
It is most likely that Heart transfer seems to shape a puppet's form so it looks like Sasori.

Zetsu probably only ate the one stabbed by the Parents Puppets instead of the Lion Closing one.

lolitaninja
09-17-2009, 08:07 PM

I know, huh?! He will be even better than Sasori, count on it!

lolitaninja
09-17-2009, 08:09 PM
That is so dis respectful to Sasori's legend, i don't like it

But once you see Kankuro in action again, you're gonna eat you're words and be like "I underestimated Kankuro. He's awesome!" That's what you're gonna say!

Plus, Sasori disrespected the legend of Sandaime Kazekage (Who is said to be the most powerful Kazekage in the history of the sand village) by using his body as a puppet so I really wouldn't be talking if I were you!

Sage Of Six Paths
09-17-2009, 08:18 PM
When Sasori went outside Hiruko=Same looks after Heart transfer.
It is most likely that Heart transfer seems to shape a puppet's form so it looks like Sasori.

Zetsu probably only ate the one stabbed by the Parents Puppets instead of the Lion Closing one.

Nope.

Turns out that it was

his True Form Body. Or

at least it looked exactly like

it except with a cape. It didn't

look like the heart transfer one.

Yori
09-17-2009, 09:31 PM
But once you see Kankuro in action again, you're gonna eat you're words and be like "I underestimated Kankuro. He's awesome!" That's what you're gonna say!

Plus, Sasori disrespected the legend of Sandaime Kazekage (Who is said to be the most powerful Kazekage in the history of the sand village) by using his body as a puppet so I really wouldn't be talking if I were you!

If Sasori killed him then of course he could use him, thats not disrepsectful what Sasori did,. He beat so there for he used him. Kankuro on the other hand got Woopt! badly by Sasori. Your turn

Blakexd9
09-18-2009, 04:21 AM

People argued if it really is or not.Saying Sasori is dead and that there cannot
be a new one.

From the spoiler pics it was revealed his new puppet is INDEED Sasori true form.Which now have been confirmed.If anybody wants the link for it pm me.

I read that chapter... It was weird.

SasukeFallen
09-18-2009, 02:03 PM
If it indeed is Sasori that he was manipulating, I wouldn't mind. I think It's a good way to show Kankuro as being strong. I think that's important if were gonna see him fight again since last time we saw him almost get killed(eventhough it was a fixed fight and there was no way Kankuro could win against Sasori, ever because of the fighting styles), so this would be a good way to make it seem possable for him to be fighting against Sasuke.

One thing that may damper this being Sasori is the simple fact that Kishi may have been running short of time and just drew a generic face and hair for the puppet and it just happened to look like Sasori(his face and hair was pretty blan, except his eyes but we havn't had a good look at this puppets eyes.)

BUT! I recently read something that makes me think that it is Sasori, it doesn't have to do with the picture, but rather what is said by Kankuro. on page 13, when Kankuro pulls out the puppet, it says "Akahigi: Kiki Sankaku" ----> "Secret Red Technique: Machinery Triangle". Sasori used Techniques that were titled with 'Secret Red Technique:' such as "Secret Red Technique: Preformance of 100 puppets". That and previously Kankuro used techniques that started with "Secret Black Technique:".

I think it's vary possible it maybe Sasori, but I think that we'll just have to wait if it's adressed in future chapters.

Nemico
09-18-2009, 03:42 PM
I want to see if Kankuro is gonna surpass Sasori...
He should be really strong with Sasori puppet now..

Anonymous
09-18-2009, 03:46 PM
I want to see if Kankuro is gonna surpass Sasori...
He should be really strong with Sasori puppet now..

"Of course he'll surpass him, that always happens in these mangas."

lolitaninja
09-18-2009, 04:19 PM
If Gaara killed him then of course he could use him, thats not disrepsectful what Sasori did,. He beat so there for he used him. Kankuro on the other hand got Woopt! badly by Sasori. Your turn

So let me get this straight: It's only o.k. to use someone's body as a puppet if you kill them yourself?! Is that what you're trying to tell me? Oh yeah, that's REAL respectful! If you ask me, that just adds insult to injury! If we're talking about morality and being respectful, then using someone you killed yourself is twice as bad as using someone you didn't kill. What Kankuro did was the lesser of the 2 evils. Plus, Sasori killed a good guy! Sasori was just evil for no apparent reason. Kankuro could have killed him but ended up not doing so. Get it?!

Plus, you think it's not disrespectful that Sasori used his own parents as puppets?! And he didn't even kill them! So you're basically contradicting yourself! It doesn't matter how a person died, using them as a puppet is still using them as a puppet nonetheless. Do you hate Kankuro or are you just in love with Sasori?! Next time, think about what you're saying and try to come up with a better argument because I'm not buying the one you have!:mad:

Phariah824
09-20-2009, 03:22 AM
i think it was a way of Kankuro paying respect to Sasori. i mean he is a legend and created all the puppets Kankuro ever used. he might see this as a way Sasori can pay back the village by using his puppet body to protect the village and Gaara. and i would guess also paying respect to Granny at the same time.

Nine
09-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Kankuro is going to Pwn everyone now.

The Demon Zabuza
09-20-2009, 03:42 AM
So let me get this straight: It's only o.k. to use someone's body as a puppet if you kill them yourself?! Is that what you're trying to tell me? Oh yeah, that's REAL respectful! If you ask me, that just adds insult to injury! If we're talking about morality and being respectful, then using someone you killed yourself is twice as bad as using someone you didn't kill. What Kankuro did was the lesser of the 2 evils. Plus, Sasori killed a good guy! Sasori was just evil for no apparent reason. Kankuro could have killed him but ended up not doing so. Get it?!

Plus, you think it's not disrespectful that Sasori used his own parents as puppets?! And he didn't even kill them! So you're basically contradicting yourself! It doesn't matter how a person died, using them as a puppet is still using them as a puppet nonetheless. Do you hate Kankuro or are you just in love with Sasori?! Next time, think about what you're saying and try to come up with a better argument because I'm not buying the one you have!:mad:

Kankuro couldn't take out Hiruko. How did he have any chance whatsoever?

Ummm... he didn't. He made puppets that look like his parents. They aren't human puppets.

Nine
09-20-2009, 03:43 AM
NOOO,You runied my post streak!!!

lolitaninja
09-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Kankuro couldn't take out Hiruko. How did he have any chance whatsoever?

Ummm... he didn't. He made puppets that look like his parents. They aren't human puppets.

But most of Sasori's body was already a puppet anyway, so it technically wasn't his real body! He basically set himself up there! Tell me, how is Kankuro being disrespectful, huh?!:mad:

lolitaninja
09-20-2009, 03:51 PM
i think it was a way of Kankuro paying respect to Sasori. i mean he is a legend and created all the puppets Kankuro ever used. he might see this as a way Sasori can pay back the village by using his puppet body to protect the village and Gaara. and i would guess also paying respect to Granny at the same time.

Exactly! I've been thinking the same thing! It's more like a tribute to Sasori if anything! Kank's not disrespecting Sasori's legend at all. If anything, he's keeping his legend alive! Sasori's being brought back to the storyline and we will most likely get to see his attacks, so Sasori's biggest fans really shouldn't be complaining!

Deidara-Sasori
09-21-2009, 04:17 PM
black ant crow salamander sasori

Densetsu_no_D
09-21-2009, 04:22 PM
I hope he uses some of the other puppets Sasori used or at least make some of his own creation.

SageNaruto69
09-22-2009, 04:58 PM
no that u see his full body its defo sasori. its has the heart seal and rope/blade/thing in his stomach

EXILED ANBU
09-22-2009, 10:27 PM

be a new one.

I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear i thought it looked like sasori!!!!!!!!!