PDA

View Full Version : Madara vs Mario

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Pick either Madara or Mario to win this battle. Tell me why you chose your oppontent.

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 07:02 PM
With Mario's best abilities, he stomps hard. He has light speed reactions so he can dodge Madara's attacks, invincibility, and a wide assortment of various powers.

MadaraUchiha620
09-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Madara cuz im him and leader of Akatsuki

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Madara cuz im him and leader of Akatsuki

Mario would rape the entire Akatsuki with his best abilities, and that's GREAT logic you have there......

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-15-2009, 07:09 PM
Maybe Mario with his jumping abilities.

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Maybe Mario with his jumping abilities.

Mario's jumping power isn't enough, but with all of his power-ups and feats, Madara just can't beat him. He's as intangible as Madara is in Boo form.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Mario's jumping power isn't enough, but with all of his power-ups and feats, Madara just can't beat him. He's as intangible as Madara is in Boo form.
I should've known.

Itachi101
09-15-2009, 07:20 PM
mario still hasnt beat bowser so ill have to pick madara

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 07:40 PM
mario still hasnt beat bowser so ill have to pick madara

Mario has beaten Bowser a lot of times, play the games. Just because he doesn't kill him it doesn't matter, with video games like Mario series you just can't kill off a character, it's bad for the children and forces you to make new ones. And Bowser's leagues above Madara anyway, and so is Mario.

Itachi101
09-15-2009, 07:43 PM
lol <<my reasons guys we r talking about a ninja vs a plumber who throws fire balls out of his palms like seriously madara is the creator of the uchiha clan strong ninja geniouses w.e lol he manipulated the NINE TAILED FOX and mario saved the princess -_- wow madara pwns all muahahaha maybe notor i guess...butfineidcor do ihmmmmadara pwnz all nintendo characterseven though it dosent seem like it he does ^_^

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Mario has beaten Bowser a lot of times, play the games. Just because he doesn't kill him it doesn't matter, with video games like Mario series you just can't kill off a character, it's bad for the children and forces you to make new ones. And Bowser's leagues above Madara anyway, and so is Mario.
It'll be Mario.

JCTKNE4E
09-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Mario gets star, walks up to madara, who's jutsu and attacks are doing nothing, and touches him. Madara instantly dies. Then just for kicks he lets yoshi eat him and poo him out as an egg or apple or something.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Maybe yeah.

Anonymous
09-15-2009, 08:00 PM
"Check this out, it's the most epic Mario fight ever, check out the other vids too." (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/235325)

mangagirl
09-15-2009, 08:02 PM
mario!!

JCTKNE4E
09-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Lol that vid is sweet mario pwns seven swordsmen of the mist

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 08:07 PM
lol <<my reasons guys we r talking about a ninja vs a plumber who throws fire balls out of his palms like seriously madara is the creator of the uchiha clan strong ninja geniouses w.e lol he manipulated the NINE TAILED FOX and mario saved the princess -_- wow madara pwns all muahahaha maybe notor i guess...butfineidcor do ihmmmmadara pwnz all nintendo characterseven though it dosent seem like it he does ^_^

And? What you ignore completely is that Mario is not simply a regular plumber, but a video game character with many broken abilities. Fire Mario is weak, but with his best powers he'd stomp Madara anyday. And it's been said that Mario's fireballs rivaled Uchiha Katon jutsu. Oh boy he manipulated Kyuubi, Mario's beaten Bowser, who's stronger than Kyuubi. Madara pwn all nintendo characters? *Facepalm* that's massive fail, people like Samus and Ganondorf would flat out rape Narutoverse, or at least the majority of it.

Kuromaki
09-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Mario wins especially with the star, and he has a wide array of abilities.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-15-2009, 08:22 PM
go mario!!!

yokokurama
09-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Well Madara is intangible, and he can teleport away if he needs to, so he could avoid all of Mario's attacks right.

also I have a feeling Madara's eyes, being EMS and all, can hypnotize Mario into a genjutsu or even completely control him. Then Madara can just make Mario walk off the stage and die or trick Mario into giving him a power-up instead.

Also if Madara is allowed to use Fire style-Fire Ball Jutsu, he can flame Mario, like Bowser does and that will hurt him.

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Well Madara is intangible, and he can teleport away if he needs to, so he could avoid all of Mario's attacks right.

also I have a feeling Madara's eyes, being EMS and all, can hypnotize Mario into a genjutsu or even completely control him. Then Madara can just make Mario walk off the stage and die or trick Mario into giving him a power-up instead.

Also if Madara is allowed to use Fire style-Fire Ball Jutsu, he can flame Mario, like Bowser does and that will hurt him.

Boo Mario's also got intangibility and Mario has shown light speed reactions, so it's not like Madara can hit him so easily.

We don't even know the extent of EMS or how long it can control somebody. For all we know Kyuubi may have been controlled for a few seconds, even though it's been believed Madara had him under his control longer than that. Walk off the stage? Depends on the arena, if they're fighting on a plain then Madara can't do crap to him, and Madara using power ups would give us unimaginable results, we haven't even seen the guy FIGHT yet lol.

Mario can dodge fireball jutsu, and his fire has shown better feats than any Uchiha's.

yokokurama
09-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Boo Mario's also got intangibility and Mario has shown light speed reactions, so it's not like Madara can hit him so easily.

We don't even know the extent of EMS or how long it can control somebody. For all we know Kyuubi may have been controlled for a few seconds, even though it's been believed Madara had him under his control longer than that. Walk off the stage? Depends on the arena, if they're fighting on a plain then Madara can't do crap to him, and Madara using power ups would give us unimaginable results, we haven't even seen the guy FIGHT yet lol.

Mario can dodge fireball jutsu, and his fire has shown better feats than any Uchiha's.

ok, but I just want to know where Mario has light-speed reactions from. D you have a link or some explanation of it.

Miles Edgeworth
09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
ok, but I just want to know where Mario has light-speed reactions from. D you have a link or some explanation of it.

I'll try and find it, I forget which game but I do recall he showed something that proved it.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-16-2009, 01:32 PM
I'll try and find it, I forget which game but I do recall he showed something that proved it.
they both fail yoshi rofl stomps em all

Kaida
09-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Madara. He has advanced sharinggan (sorry if i spelled that wrong), he manipulated the nine-tailed fox, and ninja's are way cooler that short italian looking plumber men with mustaches.

SakuraGirl
09-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Madara

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-16-2009, 06:44 PM
It's still Mario.

ECW Original
09-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Mario stomps Madara.Literally

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Mario stomps Madara.Literally
Agreed with this. Mario wins.

Anonymous
09-16-2009, 06:51 PM
"Mario just has to jump on Madara or use a power star, he'll win very easily."

Konan9
09-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Madara of course.

deidara rules
09-16-2009, 11:27 PM
madara

Taker369
09-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Mario pwns all.:p

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-17-2009, 06:16 PM
If Mario uses the Mega Mushroom, he'll beat Madara.